Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NVDA 28.1%, $VOXX 6.9%, $STM 3.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NXPI -2.6%, $DRIV -3.1%, $TSLA -3.2%, $AMBA -15.2%, $MVIS -21.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NVDA 9.2%, $TSLA 5.9%, $STM 4.2%, $DRIV 2.1%, $NXPI 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ALV -0.3%, $MVIS -10.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.7%, for the past 3 months is 47.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.8%, the lowest correlation is 18.1%, the latest correlation is 42.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.6% between ON and STM
The lowest correlation is -25.2% between DRIV and VLDR
Nio's CFO said the Chinese EV startup is "very confident" about doubling sales this year.
Activist investor Ryan Cohen has not sold a single share of meme stock GameStop since he first took exposure in 2020. The investor's RC Ventures bought GME stock twice after a stock split in 2020, just before a 2021 short squeeze drove the stock to its all-time high of 120. GameStop earnings showed a turnaround after Tuesday's close.
In a bid to make EVs available to the masses, Tesla has fired the first shot in the EV price war in which other competitors like Volkswagen are also making big moves
The semiconductor stocks are outperforming the S&P 500 this year. Is it too late to get in?
‘s performance this year has trounced nearly every name in the stock market—except for one. Bitcoin began January around $16,500 and topped $28,750 on Wednesday, its highest level since June. A 74% year-to-date gain puts the digital asset far ahead of the which is down around 2%, and the which up about 5%, over the same period.
The chip maker’s stock is near record valuation as it extends its lead even further with generative AI developments.
GM vs. TSLA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Rivian shares continue to trade around the level of cash on the balance sheet, leaving investors to ask: What gives?
Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) sure is looking for game-changing opportunities in the artificial intelligence (AI) market. Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE): The two companies are collaborating on advanced generative AI models for Adobe's Creative Cloud flagship products.
The Dow Jones fell Wednesday ahead of the Federal Reserve's rate decision and Fed Chair Powell's comments. GameStop rocketed on earnings.