Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 9.0% on average while median return up 11.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMBA 28.7%, $NVDA 26.2%, $VOXX 24.6%, $NXPI 17.3%, $VLDR 11.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TSLA -18.6%, $MVIS -18.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMBA 8.3%, $VOXX 4.9%, $NVDA 3.8%, $ON 3.2%, $ALV 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TSLA -0.2%, $VLDR -1.0%, $MVIS -5.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 61.2%, for the past 3 months is 64.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 86.0%, the lowest correlation is 28.3%, the latest correlation is 28.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.6% between DRIV and EKAR
The lowest correlation is 12.8% between TSLA and VOXX
The Dow Jones hit its best level since April while more stocks are near buy points. But the S&P 500 faces a big test with Fed-critical economic data on tap.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average held the bulk its 0.5% gain at close in the holiday-shortened trading session on Black Friday. The Nasdaq fell by 0.4% in early trading and stayed at that level today. Volume on the NYSE and on the Nasdaq was significantly lower compared to the same time on Wednesday.
Tesla rebounded from bear market lows. FSD Beta is getting a wide release. BYD will raise prices on Jan. 1.
For people who think Elon Musk has been ignoring Tesla in favor of Twitter, the EV maker had a Black Friday surprise for drivers.
Tesla edged lower Friday after China regulators announced the news. TSLA is down around 20% in November and has fallen roughly 50% in 2022.
Tesla investors are worried the electric car giant will get less of Musk's attention over the next few quarters
PCAR vs. TSLA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Allison Transmission (ALSN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Tesla was painted as a China Play, and with China slowing so much that its Central Bank is throwing open the monetary spigot, look for Elon to to focus his energies elsewhere.
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi discusses leading business headlines including Tesla and Ford issuing vehicle recalls, Adidas investigating Ye over harrassment allegations, and Microsoft Teams coming under scrutiny in the EU for antitrust concerns.