Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up -0.4% in a week
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 43.6% on average while median return up 15.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FRSX 418.8%, $VOXX 64.2%, $TSLA 30.3%, $DRIV 19.3%, $ON 18.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ALV -3.3%, $VLDR -6.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FRSX 38.8%, $NVDA 3.9%, $DRIV 2.5%, $MVIS 2.4%, $EKAR 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ON -1.6%, $ALV -2.5%, $VLDR -3.8%, $VOXX -4.1%, $NXPI -4.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 30.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.2%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 50.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.7% between DRIV and EKAR
The lowest correlation is -18.6% between TSLA and VLDR
Elon Musk's Space Exploration Technologies Corp., or SpaceX, has plans to drill for natural gas in Texas, Bloomberg reported Friday, citing a hearing before the state's energy regulator. The drilling would be done close to the privately held aerospace company's launchpad and through a SpaceX subsidiary, Lone Star Mineral Development. But it has yet to start due to a dispute with Dallas Petroleum Group, which claims ownership of some inactive wells on the same land, Bloomberg said. Earlier this w...
In the case of the electric vehicle industry, the line should go: They are coming, so you better build it. Auto makers new and old are planning to launch dozens of fully electric vehicles in the coming years, capitalizing on the incredible success of (TSLA) (ticker: TSLA). For EV adoption to continue to grow at a rapid pace, charging infrastructure will also need to keep up with vehicle sales.
Joining Yahoo Finance's Zack Guzman and Jared Blikre is Brian Shannon, CMT and founder of www.alphatrends.net, who breaks down the price action and levels of interest for Beyond Meat (BYND), Tesla (TSLA) and GameStop (GME).
The stock market hit new highs, as Netflix surged on subscriber gains, with Apple and other big techs rallying too. Tesla Model Y deliveries began in China.
Lidar technology is already staking its place as one of 2021’s hottest topics. Autonomous systems that rely on lidar technology are only in their first commercial innings, but more automotive OEMS and suppliers are getting on board, as greater degrees of automation are assimilated into a wider range of vehicles. By 2030, the TAM (total addressable market) for ADAS solutions is expected to outstrip $150 billion. One of the names that could bite a decent chunk out of this market opportunity is Vel...
Tesla Inc. is expected to report fourth-quarter earnings on Wednesday after the bell, with Wall Street zeroing in on the Silicon Valley car maker's sales guidance for 2021.
Shares of companies that produce inverters—devices that allow power from solar panels to be connected to the grid—have fallen. Now, analysts are assessing the outlook.
'Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology,' tweeted Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk. 'Details next week.'
The Dow Jones tumbled as it was confirmed Nancy Pelosi will move ahead with the impeachment of former President Donald Trump. Microsoft stock rose.
Andy Serwer, Yahoo Finance’s Editor in Chief joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel to discuss how Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos can help save our democracy.