Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 4.9% on average while median return down 4.2% in a day
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 7.9% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 10.4% on average while median return down 12.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ALV 3.8%, $MVIS 3.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VOXX -16.3%, $AMBA -17.9%, $VLDR -22.1%, $TSLA -22.4%, $FRSX -35.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MVIS -7.7%, $AMBA -10.1%, $TSLA -11.8%, $VLDR -14.4%, $FRSX -19.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.1%, for the past 3 months is 51.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.5%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 76.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.4% between DRIV and EKAR
The lowest correlation is 21.6% between STM and TSLA
The stock market rally is at a critical juncture as inflation fears intensify the sell-off. Apple, Microsoft and Tesla broke support.
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs are some of the hottest ETFs after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to buy and watch include Coinbase and Tesla.
The flow of news about self-driving cars is picking up, and not all of it is coming from the Tesla CEO.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Agency (NHTSA) said on Wednesday it is opening a safety probe into a fatal May 5 Tesla crash in California amid growing concerns about the automaker's driver assistance systems. A Tesla crashed into an overturned truck on a highway near Fontana, California, killing the Tesla's driver and injuring the truck driver and a motorist who had stopped to help him, the California Highway Patrol said. The highway patrol report did not say whether the Tesla was operati...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The National Highway Traffic Safety Agency (NHTSA) said on Wednesday it is opening a safety probe into a fatal May 5 Tesla crash in California amid growing concerns about the automaker's driver assistance systems. A Tesla crashed into an overturned truck on a highway near Fontana, California, killing the Tesla's driver and injuring the truck driver and a motorist who had stopped to help him, the California Highway Patrol said. The highway patrol report did not say whether...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped more than 300 points Wednesday, as Treasury yields jumped on key inflation data. Apple and Tesla stock sold off.
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) has extended support via Weibo Corp (NASDAQ: WB) to standardize the Chinese auto industry based on the country’s cyberspace administration’s draft rules on auto data regulation Reuters reports. The automakers will require customer approval for data collection from driving and regulatory permission for providing essential and private data to foreign entities under the rules. The cyberspace administration has sought public opinion on the rules. The control of use, sending,...
It seems that another huge short squeeze is building in Canada, with short sellers clearly failing to learn the lessons of Game Stop
Investors need to pay close attention to MicroVision (MVIS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
U.S. electric vehicle maker Tesla Inc said via Weibo on Wednesday that it supports standardisation of China auto industry. Tesla was commenting on China's cyberspace administration's draft rules on auto data regulation, which was published on Wednesday. The draft rules said automakers need to seek customer approval to collect data from driving and need to get permission from regulators when they need to provide important and private data to foreign entities.