Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 3.4% in a week
- NextGen Driving Tech stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TSLA 14.6%, $ALV 12.0%, $AMBA 11.8%, $DRIV 3.1%, $NVDA 1.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NXPI -8.2%, $ON -9.7%, $FRSX -11.4%, $VOXX -15.5%, $MVIS -27.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMBA 11.5%, $TSLA 9.9%, $NVDA 7.4%, $STM 4.9%, $DRIV 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MVIS -2.6%, $VOXX -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.4%, for the past 3 months is 44.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.1%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 18.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.2% between DRIV and EKAR
The lowest correlation is 25.5% between STM and VOXX
Tesla (TSLA) is the electric vehicle (EV) pioneer, on this there is no debate. However, with legacy auto makers realizing electric vehicles are the future, common wisdom dictates Tesla is set to face increasing competition from the old timers. This notion is given short shrift by Jefferies' Philippe Houchois. “For some time the narrative has been legacy OEMs closing the gap; we see little evidence as Tesla continues to challenge at multiple levels,” the 5-star analyst said. “We raise EBIT and ma
Dow Jones futures were little changed Monday with the Bitcoin ETF slated to debut Tuesday. Tesla stock is nearing all-time highs.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? Sohu, Nio, and Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
(Bloomberg) -- Tesla Inc. shares are staging a comeback as investors expect the Elon Musk-led electric carmaker to navigate the crippling semiconductor shortage better than rivals that have been severely disrupted.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a Second or Even
Are Wall Street analysts raising, or cutting, estimates ahead of this week's earnings reports?
(Bloomberg) -- Rock Tech Lithium Inc. is preparing a Nasdaq listing to broaden its investor base and help finance a $545 million battery-metals smelter in Germany near sites of key suppliers and customers including Tesla Inc. and BASF SE, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Cas
Two growth stocks reporting their latest quarterly results this week are streaming TV company Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) and electric car maker Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA). With both companies rapidly growing both their top and bottom lines recently, expectations are high going into their earnings reports. Investors watching these growth stocks should look for more strong momentum from both businesses.
Is Tesla stock a buy now that it turned in strong third-quarter deliveries and with its earnings report coming Wednesday?
Ford Motor began the new decade with optimism as it emerged from a fundamental corporate redesign to compete in the era of smart vehicles and clean energy. The Ford Mustang Mach-E, an all-electric crossover, made its commercial debut in the U.S. late last year. Ford is beginning production of the Mach-E, a competitor to the Tesla Model Y, in China as well.
China EV stock Li Auto is on the move again, back above moving averages after a big decline. Is Li Auto stock a buy or sell now?