Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 3.4% in a week
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SO 1.8%, $PNW 1.6%, $NEE 0.6%, $PCG 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OGE -6.9%, $ELP -9.1%, $HE -11.9%, $GNE -13.4%, $EDN -16.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GNE 7.2%, $KEP 6.1%, $EDN 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $XEL -4.7%, $AGR -4.8%, $EXC -5.2%, $CIG -5.4%, $AEP -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.8%, for the past 3 months is 47.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.7%, the lowest correlation is 23.5%, the latest correlation is 67.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between DUK and ETR
The lowest correlation is -32.6% between EDN and FTS
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
West Penn Power, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), has completed the upgrade of a high-voltage transmission line in Westmoreland County, stringing new, larger wires that can handle additional demand if other lines in the area are out of service.
The Board of Directors of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today declared an unchanged quarterly dividend of 39 cents per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend will be payable June 1, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 5, 2023.
CHICAGO, March 22, 2023--In advance of Arbor Day on April 28, ComEd announced it will donate 3,125 tree and shrub saplings to ComEd customers across northern Illinois to enhance green spaces and create shade that can reduce home energy use. Customers interested in receiving a free tree or shrub should visit ArborDay.org/ComEd through Sunday, April 9, 2023, while supplies last, to select a ready-to-plant sapling.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 21, 2023 / Southern Company Originally published in Southern Company's 2021 Corporate Responsibility Executive Summary Report A reliable, resilient and affordable energy system is central not only to our ...
Alabama Power offers two incentives for residential customers who own or are considering purchasing an electric vehicle to save money when they charge their vehicle at home.
For the first time in company history, FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) has been designated as a Top 50 Diversity Employer by Minority Engineer™ magazine. The rankings are determined based on a survey of randomly selected Minority Engineer readers who were asked to name the employers where they would most like to work or that they believe provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups.
A five-year pilot from Virginia Natural Gas (VNG) aims to encourage the development of renewable natural gas (RNG) production facilities within the VNG service territory. Recently approved by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, the RNG Interconnect pilot program also authorizes the company to integrate RNG into its natural gas distribution system.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 21, 2023 / Edison International Paul Chhay started at SCE as a meter reader before embarking on his 16-year lineworker career. PHOTO CREDIT: Ernesto Sanchez Energized by Edison When Paul Chhay puts on his ...
ORANGE, Conn., March 21, 2023--AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR), a leading sustainable energy company and part of the Iberdrola Group, has announced today the signing of a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Meta to procure renewable energy from True North, a 240 MW solar farm under development in Falls County, Texas, and AVANGRID’s first solar facility in the state.