Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PCG 11.8%, $CIG 6.3%, $OTTR 5.9%, $EDN 2.8%, $ES 2.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LNT -4.3%, $KEP -5.8%, $ETR -8.3%, $PNW -9.2%, $GNE -11.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PCG 8.4%, $ELP 6.6%, $EXC 4.9%, $ALE 4.9%, $HE 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PNW -0.7%, $ETR -0.9%, $AGR -2.9%, $EDN -6.8%, $GNE -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.3%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.3%, the lowest correlation is 10.6%, the latest correlation is 24.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.5% between ES and LNT
The lowest correlation is -39.3% between EDN and IDA
Southern Company today announced a regular quarterly dividend of 66 cents per share on the company's common stock, payable Dec. 6, 2021, to shareholders of record as of Nov. 15, 2021.
Georgia Power is joining electrical utilities across the country to highlight Careers in Energy Week, October 18-22. Careers in Energy Week is dedicated to celebrating and raising awareness of energy careers and their importance to our communities, state and nation.
Nicor Gas announces Northern Illinois Community Initiatives, a foundation created to spearhead bold economic development strategies and to stimulate investment in real estate development, workforce development and entrepreneurship in severely under-resourced communities it serves in Northern Illinois. NICI and Nicor Gas will partner with local organizations and business and civic leaders to support revitalization projects that would benefit from community investment, financial assistance, mobili
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the second quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
MADISON, Wis., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: LNT) has scheduled its third quarter 2021 earnings release for Thursday, November 4th, after market close. A conference call to review the third quarter results is scheduled for Friday, November 5th at 9 a.m. CT. Alliant Energy will webcast the event live at www.alliantenergy.com/investors. The call is open to the public and will be hosted by John Larsen, Chair, President and CEO; and Robert Durian, Executive Vi
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
The Board of Directors of Southern Company today announced the election of Kristine L. Svinicki as an independent director, effective Oct. 17, 2021. Svinicki joins the Business Security and Resiliency Committee and the Operations, Environmental and Safety Committee.
Is PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PNM) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to […]
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI) (NYSE: HE) will announce its third quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, November 5. In addition, American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (American), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of HEI, will announce its third quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, October 29.