Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 2.3% in a day
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GNE 10.4%, $NEE 5.8%, $OTTR 4.5%, $PNM 2.4%, $POR 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EIX -8.6%, $ELP -15.7%, $PCG -16.4%, $CIG -16.5%, $EDN -27.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OTTR 6.9%, $OGE 6.5%, $EXC 6.4%, $POR 6.0%, $XEL 5.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PCG -0.1%, $GPJA -0.9%, $ELP -1.1%, $CIG -1.5%, $EDN -7.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.7%, for the past 3 months is 43.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.3%, the lowest correlation is 6.0%, the latest correlation is 31.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.9% between AEP and ES
The lowest correlation is -23.6% between AEPPL and POR
OAKLAND, Calif., July 01, 2022--Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) announced today that it has named new leaders for its Electric Operations, Gas Engineering and Electric Engineering organizations. Janisse Quiñones, Christine Cowsert Chapman and Martin Wyspianski will help continue to transform PG&E’s electric and gas systems with a focus on safety, reliability and readiness for California’s changing energy landscape in the years ahead.
FirstEnergy's (FE) unit, Penelec, is replacing underground electric cables in Millcreek Township to enhance service reliability and reduce outages.
Revolution Wind LLC now has the green light to land its undersea power transmission cable at the Port of Davisville in North Kingstown. The 704-megawatt project planned for federal waters 15 miles off the coast of Rhode Island is a joint venture between Ørsted — the Danish energy giant — and Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES). The project owners plan to sell electricity to utilities in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The major stock market indexes are all slightly in the red in afternoon trading, flat-to-up from the last hour, but above the lows of the day. The averages are all down almost equally. The Nasdaq composite is down 0.
Today, Entergy New Orleans became the first of Entergy Corporation's operating companies to make a grid hardening and resilience filing with their regulator, the New Orleans City Council.
EBR vs. OGE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ENEL AMÉRICAS S.A. (NYSE: ENIAY) today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously approved the voluntary delisting of its outstanding 4.00% Notes due October 25, 2026 (NYSE: ENIA26A) and 6.60% Notes due December 1, 2026 (NYSE: ENIA26) (collectively, the "Notes") from The New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") and deregistration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") upon satisfaction of the requirements for deregistration. In connection with its intended delisting,
Southern Co. (SO) closed the most recent trading day at $71.31, moving +0.91% from the previous trading session.