Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HE 3.7%, $FE 3.7%, $DUK 3.2%, $XEL 2.8%, $LNT 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ELP -6.3%, $GNE -6.7%, $NEE -9.1%, $PCG -9.8%, $ENIA -16.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GNE 3.8%, $SPKE 2.6%, $HE 2.4%, $DUK 2.3%, $FTS 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NEE -2.7%, $FE -3.7%, $PCG -4.2%, $ENIA -4.3%, $CIG -4.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.2%, for the past 3 months is 22.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.4%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 56.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.6% between ES and LNT
The lowest correlation is -42.3% between GNE and IPLDP
(Bloomberg) -- A few years back, a private equity firm hired the cybersecurity company Mission Secure Inc. to inspect its oil and gas operations in West Texas to make sure they were secure.Everyone from the facility managers to the private equity owners assumed that the plant’s computer network was “air-gapped” -- a term referring to computers that aren’t connected to the internet or another unsecured network. But when Mission Secure installed monitoring devices to check, they discovered that a ...
FirstEnergy's (FE) arm gets an approval for its two battery energy storage projects as part of the state of Maryland's Energy Storage Pilot Program. These will provide backup power during peak demand.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Southern Company has been named among the Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc, ranking number 20 on its 2021 list - up six spots from last year.
Electric and gas utility Xcel Energy on Wednesday agreed to buy natural gas for its Colorado customers produced with tight greenhouse emissions controls, making it one of the earliest major utilities to embrace certified lower-carbon gas. The pilot project comes as energy companies are striving to cut carbon emissions to gain support of consumers and investors.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
Xcel Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: XEL) will hold its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders virtually at 11:00 a.m. central time on May 19, 2021. Shareholders of record at the close of business on the record date, March 22, 2021, are invited to participate. Shareholders of record can attend the meeting online at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/XEL2021 and can vote online prior to the meeting at www.proxyvote.com by entering the control number found on their proxy card or Notice of Internet Availability o...