Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil & Gas Production stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Oil & Gas Production stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 5.8% in a week
- Oil & Gas Production stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEXT 39.2%, $REPX 31.9%, $NRT 18.8%, $OAS 18.2%, $DEN 8.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MCF -25.2%, $EGY -26.2%, $AXAS -27.0%, $PVAC -29.3%, $CEI -30.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OAS 13.5%, $AMR 10.8%, $REPX 10.2%, $NRT 9.3%, $XOG 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CEI -15.1%, $AR -15.4%, $TELL -17.3%, $RRC -18.6%, $ESTE -19.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.2%, for the past 3 months is 27.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.6%, the lowest correlation is 12.1%, the latest correlation is 25.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.1% between APA and DVN
The lowest correlation is -44.0% between CEO and CXO
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - April 9, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of Apache Corporation (NASDAQ: APA) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: September 7, 2016 and March 13, 2020Lead Plaintiff Deadline: April 26, 2021Learn more about your recoverable losses in APA:http://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/apache-corporation-loss-submission-form?id=14547&from=5The filed complaint a...
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Apache Corporation ("Apache" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:APA) for violations of 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp (MGY) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 /WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC) between April 29, 2016 and February 10, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important May 3, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.SO WHAT: If you purchased Range Resources securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee a...
Is (EOG) Outperforming Other Oils-Energy Stocks This Year?
Is (OVV) Outperforming Other Oils-Energy Stocks This Year?
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Berry Petroleum Company's B2 CFR; outlook is stableGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") changed Berry Petroleum Company, LLC's (Berry) outlook to stable from negative. At the same time, Moody's affirmed Berry's B2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), B2-PD Probability of Default Rating (PDR) and the B3 rating on its unsecured notes. Moody's also assigned a Speculative Grade Liquidity rating of SGL-2 to B...
Hess schedules Q1 2021 earnings release conference call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.