Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 20.6% on average while median return up 21.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KOS 68.3%, $REI 51.5%, $VIST 45.6%, $NOG 43.9%, $BRY 43.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFGC -1.4%, $SWN -2.2%, $TALO -5.2%, $BPT -5.4%, $USEG -9.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KOS 28.2%, $PVL 16.6%, $MTR 15.9%, $APA 10.3%, $AMR 9.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TALO -9.8%, $CRK -10.2%, $SBOW -10.4%, $LPI -15.8%, $TGA -19.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.1%, for the past 3 months is 41.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.7%, the lowest correlation is 14.9%, the latest correlation is 18.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.0% between CNQ and CVE
The lowest correlation is -50.0% between AMR and COG
HOUSTON, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) (“W&T” or the “Company”) today provided an operational update and announced the timing of its third quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call. Operations Update Relative to previously reported production for the second quarter of 2021, approximately 80% of the Company’s production was shut-in at one point as a result of Hurricane Ida. The majority of the impacted production was brought back online throughout Septem
Talos Energy Inc. (NYSE: TALO) and TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) (PARIS: FTI) announced today that they have entered into a long-term strategic alliance to develop and deliver technical and commercial solutions to Carbon Capture and Storage ("CCS") projects along the United States Gulf Coast. The alliance combines Talos's offshore operational strength and sub-surface expertise with TechnipFMC's extended history in subsea engineering, system integration and automation and control.
HOUSTON, October 18, 2021--Permianville Royalty Trust (NYSE: PVL, the "Trust") today announced a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.027000 per unit, payable on November 15, 2021 to unitholders of record on October 29, 2021. The net profits interest calculation represents reported oil production for the month of July 2021 and reported natural gas production during June 2021. The calculation includes accrued costs incurred in August 2021.
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, October 18, 2021--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) (PARIS: FTI) and Talos Energy Inc. (NYSE: TALO) announced today that they have entered into a long-term strategic alliance to develop and deliver technical and commercial solutions to Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) projects along the United States Gulf Coast. The alliance combines Talos’s offshore operational strength and sub-surface expertise with TechnipFMC’s extended history in subsea engineering, system integration and automatio
Vermilion Energy Inc. ("Vermilion", "We", "Our", "Us" or the "Company") (TSX: VET) (NYSE: VET) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. James J. Kleckner Jr. to our Board of Directors.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:XLRN) relating to its proposed acquisition by Merck & Co.
Motley Fool contributors Jason Hall and Tyler Crowe join host Nick Sciple to dive into the energy capital cycle and share a handful of stock picks that could be winners in fossil fuels over the next several years. This week we're taking a look at what that means for oil and gas producers and what investors can do with that information. Joining me to help me do that are my good friends, Jason Hall and Tyler Crowe.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]