Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil & Gas Production stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 3.4% in a week
- Oil & Gas Production stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 7.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTE 556.8%, $GPOR 20.7%, $REPX 9.1%, $PARR 6.1%, $RRC 3.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TELL -23.2%, $CEI -28.5%, $BATL -31.8%, $CRT -33.1%, $NEXT -37.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CPG 13.0%, $TALO 10.3%, $PARR 9.4%, $VOC 9.3%, $CRT 8.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $USEG -2.7%, $TELL -4.5%, $SBOW -5.2%, $NEXT -6.0%, $BATL -9.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.0%, for the past 3 months is 47.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.0%, the lowest correlation is 13.0%, the latest correlation is 62.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between AR and EQT
The lowest correlation is -30.4% between BTE and EOG
EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) will host a conference call and webcast to discuss first quarter 2023 results on Friday, May 5, 2023, at 9 a.m. Central time (10 a.m. Eastern time). Please visit the Investors/Events & Presentations page on the EOG website to access a live webcast of the conference call. If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available for one year.
Ovintiv (TSE:OVV) has had a rough three months with its share price down 27%. However, stock prices are usually driven...
Shell's (SHEL) efforts to concentrate its upstream portfolio are consistent with this divestiture.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ConocoPhillips (COP) will enjoy specific equity and offtake rights to engage in future expansion projects at Port Arthur LNG.
ConocoPhillips (COP) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Investors need to pay close attention to Cenovus Energy (CVE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Apart from Equinor (EQNR) and Eni (E), ConocoPhillips (COP), Pembina Pipeline (PBA) and Petrobras (PBR) hogged attention during the week.
Tullow Oil, VAALCO Energy and EnQuest PLC are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.