Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Oil & Gas Production stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $REPX 20.9%, $FLNG 11.4%, $FRHC 10.5%, $EQT 10.3%, $SWN 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NEXT -15.1%, $OBE -15.7%, $SLNG -16.3%, $MARPS -17.7%, $BATL -18.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLNG 9.6%, $GBR 8.1%, $MTR 7.1%, $PRT 6.8%, $SLNG 6.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BATL -6.4%, $ESTE -6.7%, $NRT -6.8%, $FANG -7.7%, $MARPS -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.0%, for the past 3 months is 46.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.6%, the lowest correlation is 17.9%, the latest correlation is 38.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.7% between APA and CPE
The lowest correlation is -35.2% between CDEV and CRT
The S&P 500 reclaimed 4,000 on Tuesday, but the market rally still must do this. Enphase Energy leads 5 stocks in buy areas.
Diamondback's (FANG) latest acquisition augments its presence in the Permian Basin by adding about 25,000 gross (15,000 net) acres in the core of the Northern Midland Basin.
Oil stocks are on the rise as Saudi Arabia's energy minister dispelled rumors that the country may increase output.
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
Berkshire Hathaway, Taiwan Semiconductor, Louisiana-Pacific, Chevron and Occidental Petroleum are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
If you want to know who really controls Occidental Petroleum Corporation ( NYSE:OXY ), then you'll have to look at the...
ARCE, OXY and AIZ have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 21, 2022.
Oil prices have continued to cool off after a red-hot run earlier this year following Russia's invasion of Ukraine. This valuation is leading Devon to use some of its oil-fueled cash flows to buy back its cheap stock.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") above 15x, you may...
The Oracle of Omaha doesn't believe diversification is necessary if you know what you're doing.