Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NINE 58.6%, $OII 32.2%, $NOA 16.9%, $AROC 14.9%, $NR 13.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NCSM -9.2%, $RES -9.9%, $SOI -15.7%, $NESR -19.2%, $TTI -24.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NGS 6.7%, $FTK 5.7%, $DOV 2.9%, $NOA 2.9%, $FET 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WTTR -7.1%, $KLXE -7.3%, $HLX -7.8%, $DRQ -10.9%, $NINE -17.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.4%, for the past 3 months is 32.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.6%, the lowest correlation is 9.9%, the latest correlation is 37.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.8% between HAL and LBRT
The lowest correlation is -66.0% between KNOP and NCSM
Oceaneering International (OII) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FMC Technologies (FTI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RPC (RES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Core Laboratories (CLB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Here is how Helmerich & Payne (HP) and Nine Energy Service (NINE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
At the end of the third quarter, Petrobras (PBR) had a net debt of $47,483 million, down from $48,132 million a year ago but up from $34,435 million as of Jun 30, 2022.
Halliburton (HAL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Here is how Schlumberger (SLB) and Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (VIST) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Schlumberger (SLB). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.