Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 4.4% in a week
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 17.9% on average while median return up 13.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENG 338.5%, $RCON 81.0%, $TTI 61.5%, $CLB 41.8%, $WTTR 35.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CCLP -0.8%, $MIND -2.8%, $FTK -6.7%, $NGS -12.7%, $GEOS -13.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RCON 28.1%, $PED 7.7%, $CKH 3.9%, $FTK 2.6%, $DWSN 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HAL -11.6%, $IO -11.9%, $OIS -12.3%, $KLXE -13.0%, $NOV -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.5%, for the past 3 months is 37.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.8%, the lowest correlation is 12.0%, the latest correlation is 33.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.8% between LBRT and NEX
The lowest correlation is -40.7% between FTSI and GEOS
Oceaneering (OII) recently secures integrity management and fabric maintenance contracts pertaining to Neptune Energy's Cygnus gas plant, offshore the UK.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2021/ Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Halliburton (HAL), Kinder Morgan (KMI) and Schlumberger (SLB) all report fourth-quarter results this week and are viewed as an important read on the energy sector's outlook for 2021.
Shares of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) rose 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 43.75% year over year to $0.18, which beat the estimate of $0.15.Revenue of $3,237,000,000 declined by 37.64% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $3,210,000,000.Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Halliburton hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being.Details Of The Call Date: Jan 1...
Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) assigned a Ba1 rating to TechnipFMC plc's (TechnipFMC) proposed $850 million guaranteed senior unsecured notes due 2026. TechnipFMC's other ratings remain unchanged and on review for downgrade.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE: TTI) today announced that Tim Moeller, Senior Vice-President Chemicals and Supply Chain, has been assigned to lead the Company's initiatives involving its industrial products and key mineral resources in the Company's Arkansas brine leases to support carbon capture and advances in energy storage and battery production.
Oil services company Halliburton Inc. said Monday it had a net loss of $235 million, or 27 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, narrower than the loss of $1.654 billion, or $1.88 a share, posted in the year-earlier period. Adjusted to exclude severance and other charges, the company had per-share earnings of 18 cents, ahead of the 15 cents FactSet consensus. Revenue fell to $3.237 billion from $5.191 billion, but also beat the $3.213 billion FactSet consensus. Chief Executive Jeff Miller said h...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CKH) released the following statement today: This response is to the January 11, 2021 letter from T. Rowe Price (hereinafter “T. Rowe”) addressed to our Board of Directors regarding the pending tender offer (the “Offer”) by American Industrial Partners (“AIP”) to acquire 100% of the shares of SEACOR Holdings Inc. (“SEACOR”), and explains why SEACOR disagrees with T. Rowe’s conclusions and why the Board continues ...