Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 14.6% on average while median return down 13.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DWSN 42.8%, $GEOS 18.6%, $CCLP 3.2%, $AROC 3.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NESR -29.6%, $TTI -33.3%, $FTK -34.0%, $NINE -41.7%, $RCON -78.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DWSN 30.9%, $GEOS 9.1%, $PED 7.0%, $TDW 6.3%, $SDPI 5.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RCON -8.7%, $TUSK -10.8%, $NCSM -11.3%, $FTK -16.4%, $KNOP -16.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.8%, for the past 3 months is 36.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.7%, the lowest correlation is 10.1%, the latest correlation is 40.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.1% between BKR and NOV
The lowest correlation is -58.7% between KLXE and PFIE
DENVER, March 22, 2023--Liberty Energy Inc. (NYSE: LBRT) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2023, after the market closes on Wednesday, April 19, 2023. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) on Thursday, April 20, 2023. Presenting the Company’s results will be Chris Wright, Chief Executive Officer, Ron Gusek, President, and Michael Sto
We think that it's fair to say that the possibility of finding fantastic multi-year winners is what motivates many...
ConocoPhillips (COP) will enjoy specific equity and offtake rights to engage in future expansion projects at Port Arthur LNG.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Select Energy Services (WTTR) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
HOUSTON, March 22, 2023--Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) today announced that Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) has selected Halliburton Landmark’s DecisionSpace® 365 Well Construction applications powered by iEnergy® Hybrid Cloud to plan, design, and construct safe, cost effective, and productive wells.
Merck, Intel, MercadoLibre, The Travelers Companies and Halliburton are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Q4 2022 ProFrac Holding Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Flotek Industries Inc Earnings Call
Midland, Texas, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:NGS), announced today that it is rescheduling its earnings conference call for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022 to allow the Company to complete its 2022 audit for the 10-K. The call was originally scheduled for Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern. NGS will issue a separate press release announcing the date and time of the rescheduled call. About Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. NGS is a