Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks down 16.6% on average while median return down 20.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PFIE 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NR -29.7%, $CLB -31.0%, $OIS -33.8%, $HLX -34.9%, $EXTN -37.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PFIE 12.0%, $NESR 9.5%, $OII 8.8%, $PBFX 5.7%, $USAC 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FET -6.2%, $DWSN -7.9%, $NGS -10.9%, $GEOS -11.0%, $EXTN -14.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.0%, for the past 3 months is 42.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.2%, the lowest correlation is 14.5%, the latest correlation is 36.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.2% between HAL and NOV
The lowest correlation is -35.3% between FTI and NCSM
Kpler Sweet Crude Analysis Head Matt Smith joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the energy markets and the outlook for oil prices.
This oil patch play has shown some great growth and has a very low stock price.
Schlumberger (SLB) closed the most recent trading day at $35.76, moving -1.16% from the previous trading session.
MIDLAND, Texas, June 30, 2022--ProPetro Holding Corp. ("ProPetro") (NYSE: PUMP) today announced that it will issue its second quarter of 2022 earnings release on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 after the close of trading. ProPetro will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 8:00 AM Central Time to discuss its second quarter results.
The contract marks the first time for Baker Hughes (BKR) to install its ICL decarbonization technology for pipeline compression in North America.
PARIS, June 30, 2022--Regulatory News: Schlumberger Limited is providing the following disclosure pursuant to L. 225-102-3 of the French Commercial Code ("FCC") , which requires disclosures of certain payments made by Schlumberger Limited and its consolidated subsidiaries (together, the "Company") to governments for the year ended December 31, 2021 relating to "extractive industries" as defined by, and required under, the FCC. The following schedules disclose the payments made by the Company in
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI...
HOUSTON, June 29, 2022--Oceaneering International, Inc. ("Oceaneering") (NYSE:OII) announces that it will report financial results for the second quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The earnings release will be available on Oceaneering’s website at www.oceaneering.com.
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for Halliburton stock increased from 93 to 96 Wednesday. The oil & gas stock has a 97 Relative Strength Rating. The upgrade means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.