Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Oilfield Services/Equipment stocks up 6.5% on average while median return up 9.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EXTN 39.9%, $OII 35.8%, $NOV 29.9%, $LBRT 27.9%, $TTI 27.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CCLP -16.8%, $IO -23.7%, $NINE -24.7%, $TUSK -26.5%, $ENG -40.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FTK 24.4%, $EXTN 23.0%, $KLXE 14.6%, $NEX 12.3%, $FET 12.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TUSK -5.7%, $PFIE -9.8%, $IO -16.1%, $NINE -17.1%, $ENG -30.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.1%, for the past 3 months is 28.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 25.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.1% between CHX and HLX
The lowest correlation is -44.3% between DOV and FTK
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced first quarter 2021 revenue of $115 million, an increase of $2 million from the fourth quarter 2020. Net loss for the quarter was $30 million, or $5.28 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $33 million, or $5.85 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter 2020. Excluding $8 million, or $1.33 per share of special items, adjusted net loss was $3.95 per diluted share in the first quarter 2021, compared to an adjusted net loss of $4.80 ...
Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced a net loss of $7.2 million, or $(0.53) per diluted share, on revenue of $23.9 million for its second quarter ended March 31, 2021. This compares with a net loss of $3.8 million, or ($0.28) per diluted share, on revenue of $25.9 million for the second quarter of the prior year period.
Quanta Services' (PWR) first-quarter results reflect solid performance of the Electric Power Infrastructure Solutions business.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Proofpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFPT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Thoma Bravo for $176.
Oceaneering International (OII) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Profire Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFIE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Oceaneering International (OII) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) supplies a carbon-neutral LNG cargo to Shell as part of the companies' long-term LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement to deliver carbon-neutral US LNG to Europe.
Kennametal's (KMT) Q3 earnings decline on a y/y basis as high costs and expenses offset a slight increase in sales. It expects a mid-single-digit increase in sales on a sequential basis for Q4.
Nine Energy (NINE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.41% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?