Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Fashion stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks down 9.6% on average while median return down 12.7% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 10.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LE 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RVLV -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RVLV -14.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 64.5%, for the past 3 months is 46.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 93.1%, the lowest correlation is -17.8%, the latest correlation is 48.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.7% between RVLV and SFIX
The lowest correlation is 55.8% between LE and SFIX
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks under $25 to buy according to billionaire Philippe Laffont. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Stocks Under $25 to Buy According to Billionaire Philippe Laffont. Coatue Management, a technology-themed investment management company, was founded by Philippe Laffont in 1999. […]
How far off is Lands' End, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LE ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Online personal styling and shopping service Stitch Fix announced its partnership with tennis champion and entrepreneur Venus Williams to launch its "Goodbye Gymtimidation" campaign. The two are coming together to help women conquer gymtimidation - the anxiety caused by working out in front of others - which women experience twice as often as men1.
Mirroring strategic efficiency and solid prospects, Stitch Fix's (SFIX) board approves a share buyback plan whereby the player can purchase maximum $150 million of the Class A common stock.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFIX), the leading online personal styling service, today announced that effective January 6, 2022, the compensation committee of the company’s board of directors granted Sarah Barkema restricted stock units to acquire 60,693 shares of the company’s Class A common stock. The restricted stock units vest over four years, with one sixteenth of the shares vesting on March 16, 2022, and the remainder vesting in equal quarterly
Fort Collins, CO, based Investment company Tributary Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys LHC Group Inc, Cambium Networks Corp, Avanos Medical Inc, Integer Holdings Corp, Natus Medical Inc, sells Medpace Holdings Inc, Omnicell Inc, Boot Barn Holdings Inc, Onto Innovation Inc, AMN Healthcare Services Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Tributary Capital Management, LLC.
Stitch Fix Inc. stock soared 12% in Thursday trading after the online personal styling service announced a $150 million share buyback program. "This share repurchase program reflects the confidence we have in our strategy, unique value proposition and the growth potential ahead for Stitch Fix, which we believe is not reflected in the current market valuation," said Chief Executive Elizabeth Spaulding in a statement. Stitch Fix shares plunged last month after its fiscal first-quarter earnings ann
Online apparel-company Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) has been under pressure in recent months but is getting a nice pop on Thursday. As of 11:30 a.m. ET, Stitch Fix was up by more than 11% for the day. Growth stocks, in general, were having a rather strong day on Thursday, with the tech-heavy Nasdaq the best performer of the three major indices, by far.