Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Fashion stocks down 7.6% on average while median return down 5.9% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 6.6% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks down 17.3% on average while median return down 17.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SFIX -18.2%, $RVLV -18.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SFIX 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LE -10.5%, $RVLV -21.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.9%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.6%, the lowest correlation is 6.1%, the latest correlation is 53.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.2% between LE and RVLV
The lowest correlation is 23.0% between LE and MOGU
Lands’ End and Reese Witherspoon’s Lifestyle Brand, Draper James, debuts new swimwear and plans to launch sleepwear and home collections this Fall Lands' End Lands' End X Draper James Swim Collection DODGEVILLE, Wis., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high quality apparel for the whole family and the home, and Draper James, a classic American lifestyle brand founded by Reese Witherspoon inspired by her Southern roots, announce the ...
Revolve Group (RVLV) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
The Dow Jones powered higher as the stock market shrugged off a dismal jobs report. Nike stock led the blue chips, while Square stock rose on earnings.
Big cultural changes usually bring big fashion changes—and the Covid-19 pandemic has certainly brought big changes. That’s great news for fashion retailers in the U.S.
RVLV earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Shares of Revolve Group (NYSE: RVLV) soared on Friday, up by 14% at 11:30 a.m. EST, after the company reported first-quarter earnings. The results handily beat expectations, and Revolve expressed optimism about economic recovery. Revenue in the first quarter increased 22% to $178.9 million, topping the consensus estimate of $156.3 million.
Revolve, a young adult apparel retailer, blasted past a 55.93 flat base. RS line hitting a new high. EPS up 400%, sales climb 22%.