Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Online Fashion stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up 6.0% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks up 21.6% on average while median return up 18.8% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks up 31.1% on average while median return up 28.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LE 55.8%, $SFIX 30.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SFIX 48.6%, $LE 24.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.2%, for the past 3 months is 20.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.8%, the lowest correlation is -26.4%, the latest correlation is 1.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.2% between LE and SFIX
The lowest correlation is -3.3% between MOGU and RVLV
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Caleres, which saw a positive improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Friday, with an increase from 89 to 92. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength.
Stitch Fix (SFIX) has been strengthening its digital capabilities, with the 'direct buy' facility contributing to performance.
Poshmark stock has more than doubled from its IPO price. CEO Manish Chandra sees the secondhand market ramping up for branded apparel and other goods as consumers embrace social selling.
The volatile ride doesn't seem to end for this online retail stock. You shouldn't take much away from today's move other than this is a normal day for a volatile stock. For Stitch Fix, revenue is rising with a recently reported 10% increase in fiscal first quarter of 2021 revenue to $490 million.
ArcLight Clean Transition, Lands' End, Etsy, LendingTree and Ballard Power Systems are five top stock gainers Tuesday.
Foot Locker shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
On Tuesday, Zumiez earned an upgrade to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, from 77 to 82. The company reported rising sales and earnings growth in the most recent quarter. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength.
Lands' End Inc. shares soared 6.8% in premarket trade Tuesday, after the retailer raised guidance for the fourth quarter and said its global e-commerce business performed strongly over the holiday season. The company is now expecting fourth-quarter revenue to range from $528 million to $533 million, up from prior guidance of $500 million to $520 million. The FactSet consensus is for revenue of $512 million. The company expects per-share earnings to range from 54 cents to 58 cents, up from prior...
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) today raised its guidance for the fourth quarter ending January 30, 2021. In addition, the Company provided an update on its long-term financial targets. Jerome Griffith, Lands’ End’s Chief Executive Officer and President, stated, "We are pleased with the performance of our global eCommerce channel throughout the holiday season. We continued to emphasize our Let’s Get Comfy initiative in our product and marketing ...