Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Fashion stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks down 6.8% on average while median return down 8.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RVLV 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SFIX -10.6%, $MOGU -27.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOGU 4.3%, $RVLV 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SFIX -6.9%, $LE -8.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.5%, for the past 3 months is 25.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 77.2%, the lowest correlation is -15.3%, the latest correlation is 2.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 54.3% between RVLV and SFIX
The lowest correlation is -4.2% between MOGU and SFIX
Shares of this leading online fashion retailer are being added to a major market index, which puts an exclamation point on the company's recent momentum.
Stitch Fix (SFIX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Lands' End (LE) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
Through June 29, the S&P 500 is up 14.3% year to date, with the Nasdaq and Dow Jones Industrial Average not far behind. The gains have been widespread after a gap between growth stocks and value stocks earlier in the year narrowed. Not surprisingly, the successful vaccine rollout and the economic reopening have been good news for investors, and even pandemic winners have mostly held their ground in 2021.
Lands' End (LE) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.