Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Fashion stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 6.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RVLV 6.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MOGU -6.8%, $LE -8.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RVLV 7.1%, $LE 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MOGU -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.7%, for the past 3 months is 13.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.0%, the lowest correlation is -13.6%, the latest correlation is -11.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 50.0% between LE and MOGU
The lowest correlation is -6.6% between MOGU and SFIX
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) has grown its business impressively over the years with its stylist-by-mail service. The company is making some of the most dramatic changes yet, and in this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Sept. 29, Fool.com contributors Brian Withers and Toby Bordelon discuss the latest developments investors should be aware of, and what they could mean to the business. Now, there's more ways to use this recommendation engine that they've built over the last decade to buy clothes ...
Stitch Fix's (SFIX) Freestyle facility consistently gains momentum. It is on track with its efforts to boost assortments as well as improve client experience.
Despite the enhanced market volatility that investors have been seeing lately, there's still no shortage of excellent stocks to buy. Brian Withers: As the market goes topsy turvy and goes red or whatever, what's one stock that's off of its high that you think is a good value today? Demitri Kalogeropoulos: Sure, I will offer Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) as a potential, you might want to add to your watch list if you haven't been watching this.
The denim range features 14 styles of jeans, each produced with a minimum of 15 percent Recover recycled cotton fiber.
Lands' End CEO Jerome Griffith joins Yahoo Finance to discuss his daughter's fight against breast cancer, his journey to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro for breast cancer awareness, and the importance of researching and raising funds to fight cancer.
The last three months have been tough on Lands' End, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LE ) shareholders, who have seen the share price...
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of June. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Revolve Group, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Tesla, General Motors and Ford highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Amazon, Pinduoduo, Revolve Group and Just Eat Takeaway.com
A big celebrity hire coupled with strong earnings is pushing this fashion-forward retail stock higher.