Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Fashion stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Online Fashion stocks up 6.8% on average while median return up 11.2% in a week
- Online Fashion stocks up 9.5% on average while median return up 8.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SFIX 8.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LE 11.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RVLV -2.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.9%, for the past 3 months is 56.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.4%, the lowest correlation is -28.9%, the latest correlation is -28.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.9% between RVLV and SFIX
The lowest correlation is 43.0% between LE and RVLV
Shares of Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) were rising 8.6% this week compared to where they closed last Friday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, rebounding from last week's sharp 23% plunge. The online fashion subscription service has been largely moving higher all week long on no company-specific news, and on Black Friday, may be benefiting from investor hope that consumers will be looking Stitch Fix's way heading into Christmas. Stitch Fix seemingly hits all the right notes w...
Lands' End's (LE) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results might show gains from e-commerce business and brands. However, higher inflationary pressures are a deterrent.
Global-e Online (NASDAQ: GLBE), Revolve Group (NYSE: RVLV), and Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE: FND) look like solid contenders for stocks that could strongly grow your money. Global-e Online might be the best e-commerce stock you've never heard of yet.
Global fashion luxury retailer FWRD, part of the REVOLVE Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV), announces the launch of its Brand Ambassador Program, a community-driven extension of the group's robust influencer marketing strategy.
Most readers would already be aware that Revolve Group's (NYSE:RVLV) stock increased significantly by 23% over the past...
Stitch Fix (SFIX) closed the most recent trading day at $3.70, moving -1.07% from the previous trading session.
The online styling and fashion website didn't release any company-specific news but is likely getting hurt by high short interest and worrying trends in the apparel space in late 2022. Stitch Fix is an online styling service that helps people discover new clothes and fashion items to wear. On top of this, industry analysts are expecting fashion spending to decline in late 2022 due to high inflation and a potential recession induced by the Federal Reserve raising interest rates.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best high short interest stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more high short interest stocks, go directly to 5 Best High Short Interest Stocks to Buy Now. Stock markets have long provided opportunities for investors to raise capital and change the world for […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 biggest small-cap stocks in the Ken Fisher portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Ken Fisher Super Stocks: 5 Biggest Small-Cap Stocks. US stocks have been beaten down by inflation recently. Jim Paulsen, chief investment strategist at The Leuthold Group, noted that […]
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands' End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, December 1, 2022, to discuss its third quarter fiscal 2022 financial results. A news release containing these results will be issued before the call. Listeners may access a live broadcast of the conference call on the Company’s investor relations website: http://investors.landsend.com/ in the Events and Presentations section. An online archive of th