Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 9.2% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 15.8% on average while median return down 12.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LC -23.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LC -9.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.8%, for the past 3 months is 23.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.0%, the lowest correlation is -15.5%, the latest correlation is 36.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between ENVA and LC
The lowest correlation is -2.0% between FPAY and LC
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
While Enova International, Inc. ( NYSE:ENVA ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
(Bloomberg) -- Elon Musk’s bid for Twitter Inc., which has been upended by the billionaire’s threat to walk away, attracted a bevy of big-name backers and Silicon Valley mainstays. There were some notable exceptions.Most Read from BloombergEating Two Portions of Fish Per Week Linked to Deadly Skin CancerTarget Tries to Save Itself by Putting Everything on SaleWhy Inflation Is Hitting American Households Like Never BeforeChina Weighs Reviving Jack Ma’s Ant IPO as Crackdown EasesMeta Halts Develop
GoHealth, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOCO) ("the Company"), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announces today a series of leadership appointments intended to create strong value for shareholders and all stakeholders. The Company has named Vijay Kotte as Chief Executive Officer and Jason Schulz as Chief Financial Officer, both effective June 6, 2022. Upon assuming the role of Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Kotte will also join the Company's Board of Directors.
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced that Steve Cunningham, Chief Financial Officer, will present via a fireside chat format at the Jefferies Consumer Conference in Nantucket. The fireside chat will be available for viewing on Monday, June 20th at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Lending Club’s latest paycheck to paycheck report shows how many high earners struggle to pay bills. Here’s the details.
Inflation stalled the recovery of Americans' finances, even high income earners.
FORT WORTH, Texas, June 02, 2022--Elevate Credit, Inc. ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that it has been recognized as a Best Place for Working Parents® three years in a row.
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), the parent company of LendingClub Bank, America's leading digital marketplace bank, today released findings from its 10th edition of the Reality Check: Paycheck-To-Paycheck research series, conducted in partnership with PYMNTS.com. For the first time in the report series, the High Earners Edition examines the financial lifestyle of the growing share of highest-income U.S. consumers who live paycheck to paycheck, and the impact on their ability to access credit
Investors need to pay close attention to Enova International (ENVA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.