Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 32.1% on average while median return up 15.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ELVT 83.0%, $ENVA 23.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LC -9.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FPAY 7.6%, $ELVT 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 0.2%, for the past 3 months is 19.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.7%, the lowest correlation is -35.4%, the latest correlation is -18.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 34.2% between ENVA and LC
The lowest correlation is -18.5% between ELVT and LC
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
FORT WORTH, Texas, November 16, 2022--Elevate Credit, Inc. ("Elevate" or the "Company"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of Park Cities Asset Management LLC ("Park Cities"), an alternative asset manager focused on providing flexible debt solutions.
FlexShopper ( NASDAQ:FPAY ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.1m (down 15% from 3Q 2021...
FlexShopper Inc. (FPAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -228.57% and 30.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq:FPAY) (“FlexShopper”), a leading national online lease-to-own (“LTO”) retailer and LTO payment solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Results for Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 vs. Quarter Ended September 30, 2021: Total fundings increased 60.1% to $25.8 million from $16.1 million consisting of gross lease originations decreasing from $15.9 to $15.7 million
Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, November 11, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. ETBOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq: FPAY) (“FlexShopper” or the “Company”), a leading national online lease-to-own (“LTO”) retailer and LTO payment solution provider, announced today that it intends to release its financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022, after the market closes on Thursday, November 10, 2022. The Company intends to hold a conference call to
FORT WORTH, Texas, November 09, 2022--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions, today announced financial results for the third quarter 2022. Elevate has posted its release to its Investor Relations webpage at http://investors.elevate.com/press-releases.
FORT WORTH, Texas, November 07, 2022--Elevate Credit, Inc. ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions, today announced that it will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Jason Harvison, Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Trussell, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on the day of the release (November 9, 2022) at 5:00 pm ET to discuss Elevate’s financial res
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an increase to the company's common stock share repurchase program of up to $150 million. This new authorization expires on December 31, 2023, and will go into effect when the existing $100 million share repurchase authorization, which has approximately $19 million remaining as of November 4, 2022, is exhauste
Shares of SoFi rose sharply after the quarterly earnings release, only to give those gains back in the following days.