Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.3% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 6.2% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down -0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ELVT 9.8%, $ENVA 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FPAY -1.3%, $LC -18.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FPAY 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ELVT -10.0%, $LC -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 27.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.9%, the lowest correlation is -23.6%, the latest correlation is 28.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 45.7% between ELVT and LC
The lowest correlation is 8.4% between ELVT and ENVA
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
While FlexShopper, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FPAY ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
FlexShopper Inc. (FPAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -400.00% and 0.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q1 2021 Net Revenues Up 32.7% to $31.9 million Lease Merchandise, net, Up 31.4% at March 31, 2021 Compared With Prior Year BOCA RATON, Fla., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq:FPAY) (“FlexShopper”), a leading national online lease-to-own (“LTO”) retailer and LTO payment solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, highlighted by continued growth in lease activity from repeat customers, along with new customer additions. Re...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ETBOCA RATON, Fla., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq:FPAY) (“FlexShopper” or the “Company”), a leading national online lease-to-own (“LTO”) retailer and LTO payment solution provider, announced today that it intends to release its financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on Monday, May 10, 2021. The Company intends to hold a conference call to discuss those resul...
Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 183.33% and -0.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?