Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.0% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 9.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LC 17.3%, $ENVA 12.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FPAY -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LC 10.2%, $ENVA 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ELVT -1.1%, $FPAY -3.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.2%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.6%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 2.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 53.6% between FPAY and LC
The lowest correlation is 1.6% between ELVT and FPAY
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced the company's third quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
FORT WORTH, Texas, October 13, 2021--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced a $50 million financing facility, with an ability to increase the facility up to $100 million, to fund continued growth of the Today Card product—a lower priced option for credit constrained consumers. The financing facility for the Today Card is provided by Park Cities Asset Management L
FORT WORTH, Texas, October 05, 2021--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that its largest consumer brand, RISE, has named recipients of the third annual RISE Financial Progress Scholarship. The five students selected were awarded $3,000 each and attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
ENVA, SALM, LGIH, and DLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 1, 2021.
FORT WORTH, Texas, September 23, 2021--Headline of release should read: Elevate Credit Eclipses $500 Million in Combined Loans Receivable (instead of Elevate Credit Eclipses $500 Million in Combined Loans Receivable 25%).
Rapid adoption of digital payment and online banking is boosting the fintech space and calls for investing in MercadoLibre (MELI), Visa (V), Green Dot (GDOT), Global Payments (GPN), & LendingClub (LC)
FORT WORTH, Texas, September 14, 2021--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, and SpringFour, the only social impact fintech platform that helps financial institutions give customers the support they need to regain financial control, today announced the findings of a research study examining the financial effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on American households. The study, which