Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -0.4% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 30.3% on average while median return up 23.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FPAY 43.9%, $LC 34.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FPAY 8.2%, $LC 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ELVT -6.4%, $ENVA -8.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.5%, for the past 3 months is 18.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 10.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 38.8% between ELVT and ENVA
The lowest correlation is -4.5% between ELVT and FPAY
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology and analytics company offering consumer and small business loans and financing, today announced the company's fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results will be released after the market close on Thursday, February 4, 2021.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for January 21st
New Strong Buy Stocks for January 20th
New Strong Buy Stocks for January 14th
Is (ENVA) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
FlexShopper, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FPAY ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
If you want to know who really controls Elevate Credit, Inc. ( NYSE:ELVT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
In this article we analyze the 10 best consumer finance stocks to buy now. The consumer finance industry suffered in 2020 amid a decline in consumer spending. However, analysts see a sharp rebound in 2021 and beyond as the world comes back to normal. To skip ahead our discussion of the reasons you should invest […]
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- The future of Ant Group remains up in the air after its dramatic fall from grace. Regulators seem to have stopped short of dismantling it and the company is considering a transition to a financial holding company, willing to be regulated like a bank. It’ll be tough. What could Ant ultimately look like?Bank-like companies don’t command tech-like valuations. Unless, of course, you’re in the booming consumer finance market in China, which is expected to hit 3 trillion yuan ($...