Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 15.2% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Online Lending Platform stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up -1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LC 34.6%, $ELVT 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ENVA -3.3%, $FPAY -17.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LC 53.7%, $ENVA 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.3%, for the past 3 months is 18.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.3%, the lowest correlation is -19.9%, the latest correlation is -1.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 60.2% between ELVT and ENVA
The lowest correlation is -0.4% between ELVT and FPAY
Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Enova (ENVA) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Every investor in Elevate Credit, Inc. ( NYSE:ELVT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best undervalued stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go directly to 5 Best Undervalued Stocks to Buy Now. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about an unexpected turn of events with many equities now trading at a […]
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jun 17, 2021--Elevate Credit, Inc. ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Jason Harvison has been named a finalist for EY’s Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021 Southwest Award. The program recognizes the most ambitious leaders who are building and sustaining successful, dynamic businesses around the world.