Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Retail stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Online Retail stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Online Retail stocks down 14.9% on average while median return down 18.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IQ 23.1%, $VIPS 22.2%, $PDD 16.5%, $JD 5.2%, $BABA 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LE -24.5%, $AMZN -25.5%, $FLWS -26.7%, $FTCH -33.9%, $W -41.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IQ 17.3%, $PDD 6.9%, $VIPS 6.1%, $PYPL 4.5%, $JD 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FLWS -10.9%, $APRN -11.8%, $ETSY -12.2%, $BBY -14.4%, $LE -15.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.8%, for the past 3 months is 40.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.2%, the lowest correlation is 20.8%, the latest correlation is 46.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between IBUY and ONLN
The lowest correlation is -63.8% between BBY and PETS
Best Buy's earnings per share revisions have been overwhelmingly negative, with analysts' estimates for the quarter coming down 2% in the past week alone.
Yahoo Finance Live's Seana Smith previews Best Buy's stock ahead of its earnings report this Tuesday.
HPE CEO Antonio Neri weighs in on the tech giant's business amid a host of recession fears clamping down on the markets.
These are the consumer discretionary stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for June 2022.
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held Netflix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NFLX...
It time to say goodbye to the big screen — at least, if you're an independent filmmaker. Here's how film financing has been turned "upside down" in today's streaming-first world.
Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) today announced that Chief Executive Officer Glenn Fogel and Financial Officer David Goulden will be speaking at Cowen 50th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on June 2nd at 10:50 am ET. A live audio cast of the presentation will be available to the public at http://ir.bookingholdings.com. A replay will be available for 90 days.
A remarkable number of stocks are below where they traded at in March 2020. It might seem like a buying opportunity, but investors should tread carefully.
Disney (DIS) will exclusively stream Baymax!, a new animated series based on the film Big Hero 6, on Disney+
Expectations are running low for electronics retailer Best Buy Co Inc's quarterly earnings on Tuesday after results from two major industry players showed Americans were balking at big-ticket purchases due to decades-high inflation. At least five brokerages have cut their price targets on the company's stock in the run-up to earnings, with some citing the surprising scale of the impact that price pressures have had on consumer spending.