Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Retail stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down 3.4% in a day
- Online Retail stocks down 7.3% on average while median return down 6.8% in a week
- Online Retail stocks down 9.7% on average while median return down 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLWS 17.6%, $MYSZ 14.7%, $CPRT 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STMP -20.2%, $IQ -20.7%, $FTCH -25.1%, $ETSY -28.7%, $APRN -31.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $W 11.2%, $EBAY 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $STMP -13.3%, $ETSY -13.4%, $MELI -14.7%, $FTCH -17.9%, $APRN -28.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 35.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.1%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 35.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.5% between IBUY and ONLN
The lowest correlation is -49.0% between EBAY and FLWS
Brian Belski, BMO Capital Markets Chief Investment Strategist, joined Yahoo Finance to evaluate how inflation concerns are impacting the market.
Grubhub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) ("Grubhub"), a leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace, today announced the filing of a definitive proxy statement (the "proxy statement") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The proxy statement is in connection with the proposed acquisition by Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. ("Just Eat Takeaway.com") of 100% of the shares of Grubhub in an all-stock transaction (the "Transaction") to create one of the world's largest food delivery compa...
Best Buy (BBY) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Fred Lalonde, Hopper CEO and co-founder, joined Yahoo Finance Live to dicuss the app's new feature and his outlook for the travel sector.
Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) today announced that Chief Executive Officer Glenn Fogel and Chief Financial Officer David Goulden will be speaking virtually at the J.P. Morgan's 49th Global Technology, Media, and Communications Conference on May 24, 2021 at 10:15 am ET.
Shares of (IPW) soared as much as 53% in their market debut, while (GLBE) and (SMWB) posted lackluster debuts. Global-E and IPower are trading on the Nasdaq, while Similarweb’s first day came on the New York Stock Exchange. IPower (ticker: IPW) was the first to open, with shares starting at $5.66.
Share prices of Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) and Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) are both down big over the last month, but for different reasons. It sounds awful, but there are a few reasons why I believe Peloton will be fine in the long run. Etsy also reported a strong quarter, but the stock price is down after management issued lower-than-expected revenue guidance for the second quarter.
View more earnings on NEONSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaDeutsche Telekom Reports Q1 Results, Raises FY21 GuidanceJust Eat Takeaway Publishes Prospectus For Proposed B GrubHub Acquisition: Reuters© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Amsterdam-based food delivery company, Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (OTC: TKAYF) published the prospectus for its proposed $7 billion acquisition of U.S. peer GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB), Reuters reports. Takeaway shareholders had approved the deal in October. GrubHub shareholders will meet to vote on the offer on June 10. GrubHub had previously declined Uber Technologies Inc’s (NYSE: UBER) acquisition offer for $65 - $70 per share in favor of Just Eat Takeaway.com’s all-stock transaction valued at $75...