Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Retail stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Online Retail stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 3.9% in a week
- Online Retail stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 1.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $APRN 41.3%, $BABA 16.8%, $IQ 14.7%, $JD 10.6%, $NFLX 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MYSZ -10.5%, $PYPL -10.7%, $FLWS -11.2%, $W -12.2%, $MELI -15.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FTCH 13.0%, $VIPS 12.9%, $LE 10.7%, $ETSY 9.3%, $IQ 9.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PETS -1.5%, $BKNG -3.4%, $MYSZ -6.3%, $APRN -8.1%, $PYPL -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.3%, for the past 3 months is 24.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.2%, the latest correlation is 5.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.7% between IBUY and ONLN
The lowest correlation is -42.1% between APRN and STMP
The streaming behemoth could be leaving money on the table, with its content slate drawing massive buzz in the face of fierce criticism.
Marvet Britto, The Britto Agency Founder & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the backlash of Dave Chappelle’s Netflix special.
Shopify (SHOP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
A new JP Morgan Chase report reveals some developments in the online platform economy.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Netflix, Inc. (NFLX), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO).
As the leading streaming service provider worldwide, Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) seems to always be in the spotlight. Here are three key takeaways from its third-quarter financial results that Netflix shareholders need to know. Of the 4.4 million subscribers that Netflix added during the third quarter, 4.3 million came from outside the UCAN (U.S. and Canada) region.
In this article, we take a look at 11 safe stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed analysis of safe stocks, and go directly to read 5 Safe Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Finding safe stocks can be an arduous task in the current volatile market. The onset of […]
IPO Edge and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with the CEO, President and CFO of GetSwift Technologies Limited (NEO: GSW) on Thursday, October 28 at 2pm EDT to discuss the company’s new Canadian listing, Covid’s impact on the future of delivery, along with global growth partnerships and business development across […]
Is (NFLX) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?