Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 3.8% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 10.4% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 15.7% on average while median return down 11.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CYBE 3.7%, $PLPC 3.7%, $APWC 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IIVI -23.3%, $IIVIP -23.5%, $FLUX -31.3%, $SUNW -33.8%, $ARRY -54.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APWC 3.9%, $PLPC 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CAMT -14.1%, $SUNW -19.8%, $DPW -20.0%, $FLUX -24.2%, $ARRY -46.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.0%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.1%, the lowest correlation is -5.1%, the latest correlation is 32.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.3% between ENS and NVMI
The lowest correlation is -49.4% between AMOT and SVT
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Deere, Cognex, Rockwell Automation, ABB and Intuitive Surgical
Flux Power will release its FY 2021 Q3 financial results on May 13, 2021, followed by a conference call at 4:30 PM ET to discuss its financial results
Allied Motion (Nasdaq: AMOT) Announces Board of Director Retirements and Additions
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products announced that it received the 2020 Supplier of the Year award from Collins Aerospace. Servotronics received the award based on its operational excellence and exceptional support as a supplier to Collins' Power & Controls Division. Servotronics also received the 2020 Most Improved Supplier of the Year Award for repair and overhaul from Collins Aerospace.
BIDU, CRON, FORM, LTC, and SUNW have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 3, 2021
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through the choppy market. JJSF, VICR, OPBK & SBSI are the frontrunners.
Residential solar installer Sunrun's (NASDAQ: RUN) stock is 44% off its high while Sunnova Energy International (NYSE: NOVA) stock is 35% off its high this year. Let's see if these solar stocks can soar to the levels analysts are expecting. Analysts' average price target of $80.20 for Sunrun is nearly 50% higher than its current price.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Vicor Corporation (VICR).