Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 3.0% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 17.6% on average while median return up 16.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VICR 39.9%, $SUNW 39.6%, $VRT 36.2%, $PLPC 28.1%, $NVMI 22.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SVT -1.8%, $FLUX -3.5%, $ESP -26.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VRT 26.9%, $VICR 24.1%, $ENS 14.7%, $NVMI 11.1%, $KLAC 8.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARRY -0.4%, $SVT -4.3%, $FLUX -8.1%, $ESP -10.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.4%, for the past 3 months is 19.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.9%, the lowest correlation is -6.2%, the latest correlation is 25.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.6% between ENS and VRT
The lowest correlation is -42.5% between AMOT and PLPC
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Q4 2023 EnerSys Earnings Call
Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American – SVT) a designer and manufacturer of servo-control components and other advanced technology products today announced it has filed supplemental proxy materials, including a presentation and continues soliciting proxies urging stockholders to vote "FOR" all Company Nominees on the BLUE proxy card at the 2023 annual meeting of shareholders, which will be held virtually on June 9, 2023 at 9:00 am ET.
EnerSys (ENS) Q4 fiscal 2023 performance benefits from strong segmental performances and organic sales growth.
VRT, EZPW and LRN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 25, 2023.
EnerSys (ENS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.88% and 3.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
READING, Pa., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerSys (NYSE: ENS), the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share of common stock payable on June 30, 2023, to holders of record as of June 16, 2023. For more information, contact Lisa M. Hartman, Vice President, Investor Relations Tel: 610-236-4040 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.enersys.com.
Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2023 Highlights(All comparisons against the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2022 unless otherwise noted) Delivered record net sales of $990M, +9%Achieved 24.9% GM, +340 bps, including $17M reduction to COGS from Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) tax credits under IRC 45XGenerated record operating earnings of $95M, +114%, and adjusted operating earnings of $107 million, +60%$1.3B backlog eased slightly, -7%, 2X pre-COVID levels with stable demand trendsRealized record diluted EPS
Nova (Nasdaq: NVMI), a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing, today announced that Gaby Waisman, President and Chief Executive Officer and Dror David, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences in June and in Semicon West in July:
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 24, 2023--Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions today announced that Anand Sanghi has been appointed President, Americas effective July 1, 2023. Sanghi currently serves as President, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and India (ASI) and will continue to serve in this role until the end of June. As President, Americas, Sanghi will have responsibility for the Americas business, leveraging his success in Asia Pacif