Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.9% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 10.6% on average while median return down 11.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLUX 2.8%, $SVT 1.6%, $CYBE 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VICR -16.9%, $AMOT -18.3%, $SUNW -18.7%, $ARRY -20.7%, $IIVIP -22.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APWC 11.3%, $ESP 2.2%, $VICR 0.7%, $CYBE 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NVMI -2.5%, $IIVIP -6.3%, $FLUX -7.6%, $SVT -8.3%, $SUNW -9.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.9%, for the past 3 months is 23.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.3%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 40.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.9% between KLAC and NVMI
The lowest correlation is -45.6% between AMOT and CYBE
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the "Company" or "KULR"), a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion (“Li-ion”) battery safety and thermal management technologies, is scheduled to participate at the following conferences in October 2022: UBS Future of Electric Mobility Virtual ConferenceDate: Monday, October 3, 2022Location: VirtualKULR Representative: Michael Mo, CEO and Co-Founder Event Detail: The company will hold one-o
These Apple suppliers are at risk if the tech giant pulls back on iPhone production, warns Bank of America.
In this article, we discuss 11 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more alternative energy stocks, go directly to 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The pace at which the world is now generating power through the use of solar panels, wind turbines, and other […]
KULR’s Holistic Suite of Products and Services Proves to Be Fundamental in Testing and Evaluation of Customer’s New eVTOL AircraftSAN DIEGO, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the “Company” or “KULR”), a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion (“Li-ion”) battery safety and thermal management technologies, has received an order from a leading Fortune 500 commercial aviation company for its holistic suite of safe battery products and serv
It’s up for debate whether the overall stock market has hit a bottom, but many stocks have clearly become oversold. That’s the case for many unknown and little-known stocks. Consequently, there are now plenty of unknown stocks to invest in that can climb tremendously. These types of stocks, which are mostly small-cap and micro-cap names, usually are not followed by many analysts. These under-the-radar names are also too small for many institutional investors to consider. Due to both these factor
Flux Power Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: FLUX) reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 83% year-on-year to $15.2 million, beating the consensus of $12.17 million. The gross margin for the quarter contracted 100 basis points to 20%, and the gross profit jumped 66.6% to $3.0 million. The operating loss narrowed to $(2.5) million from a loss of $(3.7) million a year ago. The company held $0.5 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022. The customer order backlog totaled $35 million as of June
Q4 2022 Flux Power Holdings Inc Earnings Call
VISTA, Calif., September 22, 2022--Flux Power Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results