Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 4.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMOT 13.3%, $VICR 8.1%, $SUNW 7.6%, $ESP 6.5%, $DPW 5.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IIVI -3.0%, $NVMI -3.1%, $KLAC -8.2%, $CAMT -8.3%, $FLUX -24.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DPW 6.1%, $CYBE 4.9%, $VRT 4.1%, $AMOT 4.1%, $APWC 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VICR -1.9%, $ENS -2.2%, $NVMI -2.2%, $ARRY -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.6%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.7%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 5.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.1% between KLAC and NVMI
The lowest correlation is -33.3% between DPW and SVT
Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Watts Water Technologies, Allied Motion Technologies and Transcat
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 14, 2021--Vertiv Holdings Co ("Vertiv") (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, today announced that a subsidiary, Vertiv Group Corporation (the "Issuer"), priced its offering (the "Offering") of $850 million aggregate principal amount of its Senior Secured Notes due 2028 (the "Notes") in a private placement at par. The Notes will bear interest at 4.125% per annum and mature on Nov. 15, 2028. The Issuer intends to use th
Nova (NASDAQ: NVMI) today announced that it expects to release its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 before the Nasdaq market opens on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 13, 2021--Vertiv Holdings Co ("Vertiv") (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, today announced that a subsidiary, Vertiv Group Corporation (the "Issuer"), intends to offer $850 million aggregate principal amount of its Senior Secured Notes due 2028 (the "Notes") in a private placement, subject to market and other conditions. The Issuer intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with cash on hand, to fin
Performance at Opthea Limited ( ASX:OPT ) has been rather uninspiring recently and shareholders may be wondering how...
AZZ reports mixed second-quarter fiscal 2022 results, wherein earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate but revenues lag the same.