Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 3.9% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VICR 12.3%, $CYBE 9.9%, $ROK 4.7%, $KLAC 3.2%, $VRT 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMOT -5.1%, $FLUX -11.3%, $ARRY -13.3%, $SUNW -18.6%, $DPW -18.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APWC 12.1%, $FLUX 10.1%, $KLAC 9.4%, $CYBE 8.1%, $DPW 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.9%, the lowest correlation is -4.5%, the latest correlation is 54.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.8% between KLAC and NVMI
The lowest correlation is -35.7% between APWC and IIVIP
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Access to Giving - an investor conference themed around investor education and advocacy begins next week, July 13th \- 15th, 2021. More than 50 companies are scheduled to conduct virtual presentations over the three-day period as well as 1x1 meetings with qualified investors throughout the event.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to Traci Lerner’s Chescapmanager. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Lerner’s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Traci Lerner’s Chescapmanager. Traci Lerner is one of the few […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 1, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lowey Dannenberg P.C., a preeminent law firm in obtaining redress for consumers and investors, is investigating claims of violations of federal securities laws on behalf of investors of Array Technologies, Inc. (“Array” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ARRY). If you are a shareholder of Array with more than $200,000 in losses, you should contact the Firm. On May 11, 2021, the Company published their first quarter 2021 results. Here, the market learned that A
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2021 / The securities litigation law firm of The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders who purchased shares in the following companies during the dates listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible Lead Plaintiff appointment.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2021 / Labaton Sucharow LLP ('Labaton Sucharow') announces that on May 14, 2021, it filed a securities class action lawsuit, captioned Plymouth County Retirement Association v.) (the 'Action'), on behalf of its client the Plymouth County Retirement Association ('PCRA') against Array Technologies, Inc.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Array Technologies, Inc. ('Array' or 'the Company') (NASDAQ:ARRY) for violations of the federal securities laws.
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of important approaching deadlines regarding class action lawsuits against the following companies for violations of federal securities laws. If you purchased any of the below-listed stocks during the referenced time periods and want to discuss your legal rights, please contact Marc Ackerman, Esquire or Jason Brodsky, Esquire at 877-534-2590.
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - June 30, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Array Technologies, Inc. ("Array" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: ARRY) for violations of the federal securities laws.Investors who purchased the Company's shares pursuant and/or traceable to the Company's October 2020 initial public offering (the "IPO"), or to the Company's December 2020 offering (the "December 2020 SPO
It is hard to get excited after looking at Allied Motion Technologies' (NASDAQ:AMOT) recent performance, when its stock...