Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 7.3% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 27.9% on average while median return up 15.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SUNW 179.7%, $APWC 89.2%, $FLUX 61.1%, $DPW 45.3%, $ARRY 24.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CYBE -7.7%, $ESP -9.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SUNW 41.9%, $APWC 29.5%, $DPW 16.5%, $VRT 8.0%, $KLAC 7.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VICR -2.0%, $ROK -2.4%, $ESP -4.5%, $FLUX -7.2%, $ARRY -9.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.9%, for the past 3 months is 13.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.5%, the lowest correlation is -3.0%, the latest correlation is 17.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.3% between KLAC and NVMI
The lowest correlation is -49.2% between IIVI and PRCP
(Bloomberg) -- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. will pour as much as $28 billion into capital spending this year, a staggering sum aimed at expanding its technological lead and constructing a plant in Arizona to serve key American customers.Capital spending for 2021 is targeted at $25 billion to $28 billion, compared with $17.2 billion the previous year. About 80% of the outlay will be devoted to advanced processor technologies, suggesting TSMC anticipates a surge in business for cutting-e...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing, the world's leading chip foundry, on Thursday delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter. However, it guided higher for sales in the current quarter.
EnerSys (ENS) stands to gain from strength in its businesses, solid product portfolio, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies. Weak motive power business and high debt-level are concerns.
Solar stocks were soaring Wednesday as investors responded to election results from the Georgia Senate races, leading to expectations of an environmental infrastructure boom under Biden.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (NASDAQ: APWC) ("APWC" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in the Asia-Pacific region, today announced the Company's financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2020. Unless otherwise indicated, all data are reported in U.S. Dollars at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of the event or result ...
DPW Holdings and the Sales Agent, Ascendiant Capital Markets, LLC, Mutually Terminated the At-the-Market Issuance Sales Agreement Effective 12/31/20
In this article, we take a look at the 14 Best Internet of Things Stocks To Buy Now. If you are in a hurry, you can click to skip ahead to the 5 Best Internet of Things Stocks To Buy Now. The internet of things is defined as tangible objects that contain software that aims to […]
Once we get back to normal, one of the technologies you should truly advantage is global air travel. Having visited many parts of the world, I’ve gained an education that you can’t get from textbooks. And one of the lessons I’ve learned is that when it comes to foreign policy, Americans are probably the most naïve people. And this is where DPW Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:DPW) and specifically, DPW stock has a clear advantage. Source: Shutterstock But first, let me justify the above statement. I apo...
DPW Holdings, Inc. (AMEX:DPW) was trading 6.2% higher from the previous closing price. and *Ault Milton C Iii filed a Form 4 with the SEC on Thursday, December 31. The insider bought 300 shares at an average price of $4.13. After the transaction, the executive's stake in DPW Holdings, Inc. Common Stock Inc. moved to 36,600 shares.Why Insider Transactions Are Important? While transactions from an insider shouldn't be used as the sole item to make an investment or trading decision, an insider buyi...
Shares of hydrogen fuel cell pioneers Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) and FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) exploded higher in Wednesday trading, rising 5.4% and 9.8%, respectively, by noon. Tagging along for the ride (and even exceeding those stocks' gains) is a fast-growing battery maker, Flux Power Holdings (OTC: FLUX), which notched an 11.5% gain. The last time we heard anyone talking up the sector was more than a week ago, when Morgan Stanley gave a $38 price projection for Plug Power stock.