Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 4.7% in a week
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing stocks up 16.4% on average while median return up 13.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VICR 33.7%, $SUNW 29.4%, $IIVIP 27.6%, $CAMT 23.3%, $FLUX 21.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SUNW 13.4%, $VICR 12.4%, $FLUX 12.2%, $SVT 7.0%, $KLAC 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARRY -1.4%, $AMOT -1.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.1%, for the past 3 months is 27.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 30.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.4% between ARRY and SUNW
The lowest correlation is -48.4% between APWC and KLAC
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherent Corp. (Nasdaq: COHR), a global leader in materials, networking, and lasers, announced today that it will exhibit industry-leading products and capabilities at SPIE Photonics West, Jan. 31-Feb. 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, Booth #4805 (Hall D, Exhibit Level), and at BiOS Expo Jan. 28-29, part of Photonics West, in Booth #8320 (Hall F, Exhibit Level North). Coherent will showcase its broad portfolio of products and technology inno
VISTA, Calif., January 25, 2023--Flux Power to Host Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherent Corp. (Nasdaq: COHR), a global leader in materials, networking, and lasers, announced today that the company will webcast an analyst briefing on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at 11:00 a.m. ET. The briefing will focus on the company’s exciting prospects in the display manufacturing and life sciences markets. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session. Participants Dr. Vincent D. Mattera, Jr., Chair and CEOMary Jane Raymond, Chief
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherent Corp. (Nasdaq: COHR), a leader in industrial lasers for materials processing, today announced that it introduced its new HyperRapid NXT industrial picosecond laser, with 10 W of average output power in the deep-ultraviolet (DUV), that enables ultraprecise edge ablation around OLED displays. The new HyperRapid NXT from Coherent is the industry’s first laser-based solution capable of ablating a microscopic channel around OLED displays while le
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the "Company" or "KULR"), a leading energy management platform company accelerating the global transition to a sustainable electrification economy, today announced it will demonstrate its KULR VIBE suite of products and services at the 2023 Autonomous VTOL Technical Meeting and Electric VTOL Symposium on January 24-26, 2023 in Mesa, Arizona. KULR is a sponsor of the event, which is in its 10th year of
Vertiv Holdings Co ( NYSE:VRT ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Nova (NASDAQ:NVMI) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 27% over the last three...
While Vicor Corporation ( NASDAQ:VICR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
VISTA, Calif., January 19, 2023--Flux Power Expands Testing and Product Validation Capabilities with On-Site Vibration Table