Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Optical Network stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Optical Network stocks up 7.8% on average while median return up 4.7% in a week
- Optical Network stocks up 21.0% on average while median return up 17.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ACIA 63.7%, $NPTN 41.1%, $AAOI 27.3%, $IIVI 26.2%, $MTSI 25.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INFN -3.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACIA 39.7%, $NPTN 30.5%, $IIVI 9.1%, $ADTN 8.4%, $IPHI 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CIEN -0.3%, $LITE -12.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.8%, for the past 3 months is 30.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.5%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 62.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.9% between IIVI and MTSI
The lowest correlation is -27.6% between IPHI and LITE
NeoPhotonics (NPTN) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped nearly 6% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), a leading provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, today announced it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended December 25, 2020 after market close on Monday, February 1, 2021. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to review and discuss the Company’s results.
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today announced that Mavenir, a leading provider of end-to-end cloud-native network software for mobile operators, is collaborating with VIAVI for lab validation of radio access solutions in the U.S. VIAVI's lab test platform, in use by almost every base station manufacturer in the world, provides scalable test systems for validating network performance as experienced by end users, across multiple cells and different radio access technologies.
(Bloomberg) -- China’s State Administration for Market Regulation issued a conditional approval of Cisco Systems Inc.’s purchase of Acacia Communications Inc., removing a regulatory hurdle that had nearly torpedoed the deal.The approval is conditional on the companies agreeing to continue to honor contracts with existing clients in China for the next five years from the effective date, the regulator said in a release dated Jan. 14 and posted on its website on Tuesday. Among other requirements, t...
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Cisco (CSCO) will now pay $4.5 billion to acquire Acacia Communications, which represents a 73.1% increase over the original purchase price of $2.6 billion.
Ciena (CIEN) teams up with TekSavvy, Consolidated Communications (CNSL) and Lightstorm Telecom Ventures to propel network transformation with enhanced capacity on the back of innovative services.