Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Network stocks down 6.3% on average while median return down 5.6% in a day
- Optical Network stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Optical Network stocks down 14.9% on average while median return down 14.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MTSI -15.0%, $INFN -17.3%, $IIVI -23.3%, $NPTN -24.4%, $LITE -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ADTN 7.1%, $AAOI 1.1%, $VIAV 0.6%, $NPTN 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CIEN -3.2%, $IIVI -6.0%, $MTSI -6.9%, $FN -9.5%, $LITE -15.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.2%, for the past 3 months is 42.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.8%, the latest correlation is 68.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.2% between FN and NPTN
The lowest correlation is -6.4% between INFN and IPHI
Aqua Comms, Telia Carrier and Ciena Successfully Trial New 400GbE POP to POP Trans-Atlantic Service connecting New York, London and Frankfurt
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) announced today that NBN Co, Australia’s wholesale open-access broadband provider, completed a successful proof of concept of XR optics-based point-to-multipoint coherent optical technology. The trial demonstrated XR optics’ compatibility within the nbn Transit Network, a DWDM network spanning over 65,000 km across Australia. The trial highlighted the ability of XR optics to dramatically simplify transport network archite...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Maxim Integrated Products, Silicon Laboratories, MACOM Technology Solutions, NVIDIA and Texas Instruments
VIAVI Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today introduced Fusion JMEP 10, a smart, small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) Gigabit Ethernet transceiver for network test, turn-up and performance monitoring up to 10 GbE. Part of the VIAVI NITRO™ lifecycle management platform, the Fusion JMEP 10 addresses the emergence of 10 GbE as the dominant Ethernet bandwidth being used for applications like 5G xHaul, Business Ethernet Services, Distributed Access Architecture (DAA) for Cable or GPON/XGSPON for F...
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
NeoPhotonics Announces Cumulative Shipments of 2 Million Ultra-Narrow Linewidth Lasers for Coherent Transmission Systems
Growing demand for microchips amid supply crunch has been helping companies like Texas Instruments (TXN), Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) and NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA).
VIAVI Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today unveiled significant updates to the Observer Platform, further enhancing the comprehensive network performance monitoring and diagnostics (NPMD) solution. Observer 18.3 helps network operations (NetOps) teams maintain peak performance of all IT services, despite the growing work from anywhere (WFX) trend.
ADTRAN continues to lead in the development of open, programmable networks