Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Network stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Optical Network stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Optical Network stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down 4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NPTN 6.1%, $MTSI 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IIVI -4.4%, $ADTN -4.5%, $VIAV -4.8%, $FN -6.2%, $INFN -8.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NPTN 6.7%, $AAOI 5.1%, $IIVI 4.5%, $MTSI 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VIAV -0.9%, $LITE -1.0%, $ADTN -2.7%, $FN -2.8%, $INFN -2.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.2%, for the past 3 months is 33.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.7%, the lowest correlation is 30.3%, the latest correlation is 49.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.4% between ADTN and NPTN
The lowest correlation is -8.1% between INFN and IPHI
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
ADTRAN (ADTN) is likely to be a promising investment option on the back of its growing partnerships with several telcos supported by an array of innovative solutions.
(NASDAQ: VIAV) -- Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") will announce its fiscal first quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended Oct. 2, 2021, on Thursday, November 4, 2021, after the close of market.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., October 15, 2021--ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) ("ADTRAN" or the "Company"), today announced certain preliminary financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. All figures in this release are approximate due to the preliminary nature of the announcement.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAOI), a leading provider of fiber-optic access network products for the internet datacenter, cable broadband, telecom and fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) markets, today announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter 2021 ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Applied Optoelectronics will host a conference call and webcast for analysts and investors to discuss its third q
LOWELL, Mass., October 14, 2021--MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. ("MACOM"), a leading supplier of semiconductor solutions, today announced that its Lowell, Massachusetts semiconductor wafer fabrication and manufacturing facility has attained the IATF16949:2016 certification for automotive quality management systems.
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Accretive partnerships, higher demand for bandwidth, and focus on core optical networking solutions drive Ciena's (CIEN) momentum.