Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Optical Network stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Optical Network stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Optical Network stocks down 6.2% on average while median return down 6.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTSI 7.3%, $INFN 3.9%, $CIEN 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FN -8.3%, $ADTN -10.4%, $LITE -10.7%, $AAOI -12.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MTSI 2.0%, $VIAV 1.8%, $LITE 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INFN -1.9%, $CIEN -2.0%, $AAOI -2.9%, $ADTN -3.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 63.1%, for the past 3 months is 49.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 83.4%, the lowest correlation is 18.3%, the latest correlation is 83.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.6% between FN and VIAV
The lowest correlation is 45.3% between ADTN and CIEN
Fabrinet (FN) closed at $114.24 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.14% move from the prior day.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
The buyout of San Jose-based OpsRamp is going to strengthen Hewlett Packard's (HPE) Greenlake platform and its position in hybrid cloud, expanding its reach into IT operations management.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Fabrinet fair value estimate is US$130 Current share price of...
Cerence (CRNC) introduces next-generation, artificial intelligence-powered voice biometrics into its Assistant solution, ensuring enhanced security and personalization among drivers and passengers.
EXA TAE Network Map https://exainfra.net/tae-trans-adriatic-express/ SAN JOSE, Calif., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) announced today that EXA Infrastructure (EXA) has deployed Infinera’s ICE6 800G coherent optical solution on the EXA Trans Adriatic Express (TAE), a submarine cable system linking EXA’s current European footprint to Turkey via Albania and Greece. TAE is a joint venture formed between EXA and Trans Adriatic Pipeline Ag (TAP), the owner of a critical new
Zscaler (ZS) strengthens its Posture Control application protection platform by integrating it with data loss prevention and ThreatLabz solution.
Fabrinet (FN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Here is how Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) and Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.