Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Packaged Software stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Packaged Software stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down -0.3% in a week
- Packaged Software stocks down 9.9% on average while median return down 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ASAN 38.6%, $BLBX 25.0%, $ALTR 24.7%, $VERX 20.4%, $ASUR 20.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TLS -44.9%, $ZDGE -45.3%, $ICAD -52.7%, $PALT -53.2%, $SMSI -62.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PALT 18.8%, $WIMI 17.3%, $PD 13.1%, $ACIW 12.6%, $LYFT 10.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GVP -22.5%, $TWOU -22.8%, $GMGI -25.7%, $TLS -28.8%, $ZDGE -28.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.5%, the lowest correlation is 14.8%, the latest correlation is 46.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between ADSK and BIGC
The lowest correlation is -45.8% between ADSK and ALTR
The combined weighting of Apple and Microsoft in the S&P 500 has risen to the highest level on record.
WILMINGTON, Del., March 22, 2023--Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR) ("Phreesia" or the "Company") announced financial results today for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 31, 2023.
WILMINGTON, Del., March 22, 2023--Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR), a leader in patient intake, outreach and activation, today announced the appointment of Balaji Gandhi as Phreesia’s Chief Financial Officer. Gandhi will succeed Randy Rasmussen, effective March 24, 2023. Rasmussen will serve as a Strategic Advisor to the Company for a period of time, to facilitate a smooth transition of his responsibilities.
In written testimony submitted in advance, TikTok CEO Shou Chew pushes back hard on calls for a ban on the popular short video service.
The chip maker’s stock is near record valuation as it extends its lead even further with generative AI developments.
The integration of OpenAI's technology into Microsoft-owned Bing has driven people to the little-used search engine and helped it compete better with market leader Google in page visits growth, according to data from analytics firm Similarweb. Page visits on Bing have risen 15.8% since Microsoft Corp unveiled its artificial intelligence-powered version on Feb. 7, compared with a near 1% decline for the Alphabet Inc-owned search engine, data till March 20 showed. The figures are an early sign o...
Oracle (ORCL) releases Java 20, the latest version of the programming language and development platform.
Alphabet's Sundar Pichai warned "things would go wrong" with Bard when it opened to the public. The chatbot then opposed Google in an antitrust lawsuit.