Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Packaged Software stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Packaged Software stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Packaged Software stocks up 15.1% on average while median return up 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NCTY 236.7%, $IZEA 235.2%, $EH 199.8%, $BB 97.5%, $RNLX 93.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RDVT -14.3%, $MIME -15.6%, $SNOW -18.3%, $KBNT -20.1%, $BLI -21.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EH 73.6%, $BB 54.1%, $IZEA 47.6%, $YVR 34.1%, $PLTR 30.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KBNT -9.4%, $IO -11.9%, $BSY -12.9%, $PRGS -14.0%, $LGHL -21.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.1%, for the past 3 months is 13.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.7%, the lowest correlation is 1.1%, the latest correlation is 24.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.1% between AVLR and BILL
The lowest correlation is -67.7% between ANSS and BLCT
(Bloomberg) -- Parler LLC, the social media app popular with Trump supporters and conspiracy theorists, is attempting to get back online with the help of a Russian company whose clients include an internet service provider to Russian intelligence, raising concerns about the conservative social forum’s security if it ever formally returns.U.S-based Parler began working with DDoS-Guard on Jan. 17 after getting cut off from Amazon Web Services. The Russian company offers its customers cybersecurity...
Snowflake, Palantir and C3.ai marked three of last year's biggest IPOs. All three software growth stocks corrected in late 2020. But Palantir stock has clawed back and boasts high ratings.
(Bloomberg) -- After lagging behind the broader market for months, the world’s largest technology stocks suddenly perked up this week ahead of earnings. All it took was a reminder from Netflix Inc. that there’s still plenty of opportunity for growth.The five biggest technology companies posted their best week in nearly three months in a rally sparked on Tuesday by Netflix, which added two million more subscribers than Wall Street was expecting. The megacap gains were led by Alphabet Inc., Apple ...
IBM's 23 Relative Strength Rating means that Big Blue has outperformed less than a quarter of all companies in the IBD database over the past 12 months.
It's now been one full week since BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) announced that it has settled a patent dispute with Facebook (NASDAQ: FB). Both parties are keeping mum, with BlackBerry simply telling Bloomberg, "We have resolved our disputes pursuant to a confidential agreement and have no further comment." Ever since the settlement was announced, BlackBerry stock has gone nowhere but up.
CALGARY, AB, Jan. 22, 2021 /CNW/ - A joint discussion regarding Canadian Energy and the Environment with the Honourable Natural Resource Minister Seamus O'Regan and Students will take place on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST.
Shares of Palantir Technologies (NYSE: PLTR), which had drifted lower for most of this week, caught a big updraft on Friday and are flying 16.4% higher as of 1:45 p.m. EST. At this event, Palantir plans to demonstrate to the public for the first time ever "the latest developments to its software platforms, Foundry and Gotham," giving ordinary investors a chance to see "how Palantir's commercial and government customers -- including manufacturers, defense agencies, and others -- use its software...
(Bloomberg) -- Corporate insiders unloaded shares of BlackBerry Ltd. amid a frenzy of buying that turned it one of the hottest stocks of the new year.BlackBerry shares rallied about 5% on Friday to extend a seven-day advance to 80%, its biggest such percentage increase since February 2000. Thus far this year, the stock has more than doubled, making it the top performer in the S&P/Toronto Stock Exchange Composite Index. The shares closed at their highest price since March 2018 on Thursday.At leas...
Shares of Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) gained as much as 5% today after a Wall Street analyst raised his price target on the stock. Morgan Stanley analyst Sanjit Singh remains bearish on Appian's prospects, reiterating an underweight (equivalent to sell) rating on the stock.