Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Packaged Software stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Packaged Software stocks up 4.7% on average while median return up 4.5% in a week
- Packaged Software stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LGHL 67.9%, $IO 49.3%, $AZPN 29.5%, $SMSI 22.8%, $RNLX 21.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PRTH -26.8%, $SCWX -26.9%, $PBTS -27.4%, $DCT -31.2%, $LKCO -33.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IO 54.6%, $BLI 32.6%, $STNE 20.4%, $ZUO 17.4%, $ZDGE 17.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DAO -10.1%, $NCTY -10.4%, $PBTS -10.7%, $CTK -11.5%, $DCT -22.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.0%, for the past 3 months is 18.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.3%, the latest correlation is 21.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.5% between ABST and BSY
The lowest correlation is -26.7% between ADBE and ASUR
The successful launch of NeoGames’ suite of eInstant games with Lottomatica further expands the Company’s footprint in the Italian lottery marketLUXEMBOURG, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoGames S.A., (Nasdaq: NGMS) (“NeoGames” or the “Company”) a leading global iLottery provider, announces the go-live of a multi-year agreement with and award-winning content on Lottomatica’s gaming Lottomatica to supply its popular platforms. The agreement brings Neogames’ successful portfolio of Italian ma
Mr. Wonderful is calling for a Bitcoin boom. But he hasn't forgotten about dividends.
Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital markets verticals, today announced the date for the release of its third quarter 2021 earnings and its participation in upcoming investor conferences.
With cloud giants Microsoft, Alphabet and Amazon on deck for Q3 earnings, Microsoft and Alphabet test buy points.
SEATTLE, October 18, 2021--Avalara (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, today announced it has acquired CrowdReason Limited Liability Company, a developer of SaaS-based property tax compliance applications, as well as a related property valuation and advisory services business to help solve property tax compliance challenges.
(Bloomberg) -- Google Bay View, the company’s newest campus, consists of three squat buildings nestled near the San Francisco Bay shoreline a few miles east of its headquarters in Mountain View, Calif. The first things visitors notice are the roofs.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplac
Anaplan, Inc. ( NYSE:PLAN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
Upwork, featured in IBD 50 Stocks To Watch, is near a buy point as companies seek workers coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
Simulations Plus (SLP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.