Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Packaged Software stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Packaged Software stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Packaged Software stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BNFT 65.1%, $BLI 40.2%, $TWOU 37.8%, $ASUR 33.9%, $FICO 31.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TWLO -34.6%, $GAN -35.7%, $TEAM -36.4%, $BIGC -41.7%, $TLS -63.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COUP 29.7%, $ASUR 17.5%, $LGHL 16.0%, $ABST 8.9%, $RNLX 7.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DOYU -12.2%, $HUYA -20.7%, $API -24.9%, $NGMS -26.2%, $CANG -35.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 26.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.8%, the latest correlation is 29.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.7% between ANSS and BSY
The lowest correlation is -87.9% between ACIW and BNFT
U.S. shoppers spent nearly 3% more online on Thanksgiving Day this year, a report showed, as consumers kicked off the year's biggest shopping event on a strong note and eased worries of a lackluster holiday season. Thanksgiving sales hit a record $5.29 billion, according to data released on Friday by Adobe Analytics, the data and insights arm of software company Adobe Inc. Adobe Analytics, which measures e-commerce by tracking transactions at websites, has access to data covering purchases at ...
Sellers have hit Snowflake stock hard despite bullish growth prospects. Revenue growth has ranged from 83% to 119% over the past eight quarters.
Shares of Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) were soaring 38% this week compared to where they closed last Friday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, as speculation over a potential buyout lifted the stock of the business spending-management software specialist. Private equity firm Vista Equity Partners was reportedly looking to acquire the company, according to Bloomberg, which has seen rising revenue and bookings lately even though the stock has tanked for most of the year. Vi...
Credit Suisse analyst Fred Lee reiterated Underperform on Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ: COUP) with a $60 price target. Vista is in talks to acquire COUP, Bloomberg reported. Vista's founder and CEO recently (Aug-22) discussed the company valuation approach in this market. He highlighted that the company focuses on EV/R/G, acquiring below the long-term historical average of 0.41. Using current growth rates in the mid to high teens would arrive at a share price in the $45 area. The average EV / LTM
The UK’s NHS has broken up a £400mn showpiece data contract into several parts, but US data analytics giant Palantir remains the most prominent bidder for the health service’s operating system. Palantir is still set to bid for the contract to operate the NHS’s main data platform — the most lucrative element of the contract with a value of £360mn. Ming Tang, chief data and analytics officer at NHS England, told the Financial Times the organisation had split up the procurement for the overall £4...