Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Packaged Software stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Packaged Software stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Packaged Software stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TKAT 1109.2%, $SPRT 144.7%, $YVR 85.9%, $ZDGE 40.8%, $IZEA 33.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SMSI -26.5%, $TLMDW -27.3%, $BLCT -32.8%, $AMST -36.6%, $NCTY -48.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IZEA 32.7%, $PHUN 16.7%, $TLMD 13.3%, $LSPD 12.3%, $IO 11.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VERX -11.3%, $ONDS -12.4%, $AMST -12.7%, $LIZI -12.9%, $NCTY -21.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.4%, for the past 3 months is 24.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.4%, the lowest correlation is 26.7%, the latest correlation is 26.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.0% between ADBE and ADSK
The lowest correlation is -37.9% between AMST and API
The Nasdaq fully joined the market rally, as Microsoft, Google and Facebook broke out while Apple and other growth stocks rebounded. The S&P 500 hit a new high.
Top Stock Reports for Oracle, Eli Lilly & BP
The best cybersecurity stocks to own depends on corporate and government spending priorities. The shift to remote work boosted cloud security. Then the Sunburst government hack impacted budgets.
Oracle (ORCL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.
Wynn Resorts (WYNN) WynnBET collaborates with Minute Media to produce targeted sports, entertainment as well as lifestyle video and audio content.
The Nasdaq is roaring back as tech titans and growth names flash buy signals or set up. Taiwan Semi reported strong sales.
Schrödinger today announced that the company will participate in the BMO BioPharma Spotlight Series: Technology-Enabled Drug Discovery.