Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payment System stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 3.2% in a day
- Payment System stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.4% in a week
- Payment System stocks down 6.9% on average while median return down 7.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MGI 11.8%, $EVTC 6.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GDOT -12.1%, $PYPL -12.8%, $WEX -14.7%, $LC -18.3%, $SQ -24.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MGI 15.0%, $ACIW 3.8%, $EVTC 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $V -3.6%, $WEX -6.0%, $GDOT -10.9%, $SQ -11.0%, $LC -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.8%, for the past 3 months is 33.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.5%, the lowest correlation is 13.1%, the latest correlation is 47.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.0% between LC and V
The lowest correlation is -5.7% between GDOT and WEX
(Bloomberg) -- The Diem Association, a group of Facebook Inc. and 25 other companies and nonprofit groups once known as Libra, is moving its main operations to the U.S. and partnering with a bank to issue a cryptocurrency backed by U.S. dollars.The new plan includes an agreement with Silvergate Capital Corp., a prominent player in the cryptocurrency industry, which will issue the coin and manage Diem’s reserve of U.S. dollars, the association said Wednesday in a statement.Diem said it’s still bu...
(Bloomberg) -- The judge overseeing the high-stakes trial between Epic Games Inc. and Apple Inc. hinted at a compromise that turns on the iPhone maker allowing developers to inform users through their mobile apps that they can buy virtual goods on the web at a cheaper cost.U.S. District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers appeared to be looking for middle ground while hearing from economists called by both companies as expert witnesses in a case that threatens to upend the multibillion-dollar marketpla...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, and Coinme Inc., the largest licensed cryptocurrency cash exchange in the U.S., today announced the launch of a new partnership to enable the cash funding and payout of digital currency purchases and sales. The partnership, which utilizes MoneyGram's modern, mobile and API-driven payments platform and Coinme's proprietary cryptocurrency exchange and custody technology, will bring bitcoi...
Visa (NYSE: V) today launched the Visa U.S. Spending Momentum Index (SMI), an economic indicator designed to be a timely gauge of the health of consumer spending. The Visa SMI delivers insight into what drives upturns and downturns in spending by measuring the breadth of the momentum supporting these trends.
Unfortunately, our payments system has been falling behind. Fortunately, Visa (NYSE: V) has been working to improve the system. One of its recent innovations is a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment solution called Visa Direct, which has the promise to send money to anyone in the world faster and cheaper.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 financial stocks today. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the Top 5 Financial Stocks Today. The financial services sector of the economy has seen massive changes in the past few years as technology-led disruption acts as […]
It's not unusual for debit-card spending growth to outpace credit growth during economic downturns as people get more conservative with their money, but the pandemic has added new twists to that dynamic.
In this article we will take a look at the best tech and dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Chase Coleman. You can skip our detailed analysis of Chase Coleman’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Tech and Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Chase […]
Today, in collaboration with Visa, Caltrans, Cybersource, Littlepay, and SC Soft, Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) became the first transit agency in California to offer bus riders a contactless payment option. As cities begin to reopen, public transportation will play a critical role in recovery, and contactless payments can help provide a safe and easy experience for riders and transit operators seeking limited physical touchpoints and interactions. MST riders can now simply tap their contactles...