Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payment System stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Payment System stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 4.2% in a week
- Payment System stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LC 17.3%, $WEX 13.1%, $TNET 5.3%, $MA 4.5%, $EVTC 4.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SQ -1.4%, $GPN -1.6%, $PYPL -2.2%, $GDOT -12.4%, $MGI -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LC 10.2%, $SQ 8.6%, $WEX 8.4%, $PYPL 6.0%, $GPN 5.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MGI -0.9%, $GDOT -1.0%, $TNET -1.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.4%, for the past 3 months is 28.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.4%, the lowest correlation is 10.3%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.4% between MA and V
The lowest correlation is -2.6% between TNET and WEX
American Express commits to a future of hybrid work at the pandemic looks to round the corner.
Ensemble Capital, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund discussed why they see so much new value being created in the years ahead, the value that their portfolio of companies is helping to develop. You can take a look […]
ADS vs. MA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Fundamental investors shouldn't ignore charts completely. Here, we look at a few opportunities as signaled by their 200-day moving average (MA).
PURCHASE, N.Y., October 18, 2021--Mastercard and Previse integrate Mastercard Cross-Border Services into Previse's InstantPay platform to help businesses get paid faster.
XRP (CRYPTO: XRP), the fifth-largest cryptocurrency, with a market cap nearly $53 billion, is one you may have heard of, but perhaps not for good reasons. The token continues to perform well, up about 410% this year and 349% over the past year, but there are two current developments regarding XRP that may impact its growth that you should be aware of. XRP was created by a company called Ripple, which runs a platform for currency exchange and cross-border transactions called RippleNet.
Gathering unveils 10 new programs, more than $54M in investments to promote economic opportunity and support bottom-up growth in communities across the United States and around the globe
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Visa, Comcast, McDonald's, Intercontinental Exchange and State Street Corp
PORTLAND, Maine, October 15, 2021--WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX), a leading financial technology service provider, today announced it will report third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021. From WEX, Melissa Smith, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, and Roberto Simon, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that morning at 10:00 A.M. EDT to discuss the Company's results.