Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payment System stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Payment System stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Payment System stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -3.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WEX 10.8%, $MA 9.9%, $TNET 7.8%, $SQ 6.6%, $V 5.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EVTC -5.1%, $LC -9.4%, $PYPL -9.6%, $ACIW -11.2%, $GPN -15.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GDOT 5.3%, $WEX 4.8%, $GPN 4.1%, $MA 2.9%, $TNET 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PYPL -6.5%, $SQ -6.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.4%, for the past 3 months is 51.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.9%, the lowest correlation is 25.7%, the latest correlation is 47.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.2% between EVTC and MA
The lowest correlation is -10.2% between GDOT and MGI
A look at a high-quality company trading at a discount to GF Value
In this article, we discuss the top 10 finance stock picks of Arrowstreet Capital as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. To see more such stocks and their performance, go to Was Arrowstreet Capital Right About These 5 Finance Stocks? We prepared the […]
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Mastercard shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Visa (V) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Visa's (V) total cross-border volume increases 19% year over year in November.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the cryptocurrency exchange platform industry, you can go directly to 5 Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the World. Cryptocurrency exchanges are platforms that allow users to buy, sell, or trade digital assets in […]
Visa (V) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks in Osterweis Capital Management’s portfolio as of the end of the third quarter and assess the performance of these stocks over the past 12 months. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of John Osterweis’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly […]
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
In this article, we will discuss the 15 biggest fintech companies in the world. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the fintech industry, you can go directly to 5 Biggest Fintech Companies In The World. The fintech industry is growing rapidly as more and more companies are using technology to create innovative […]