Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payment System stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Payment System stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.9% in a week
- Payment System stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LC 34.1%, $PYPL 6.0%, $ACIW 5.8%, $WEX 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SQ -4.5%, $GDOT -4.7%, $GPN -6.4%, $MGI -7.7%, $EVTC -8.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACIW 5.4%, $PYPL 4.1%, $LC 3.2%, $MA 0.6%, $V 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GPN -3.3%, $SQ -4.3%, $WEX -4.9%, $EVTC -5.0%, $MGI -8.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.4%, the lowest correlation is -0.9%, the latest correlation is 37.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.8% between MA and V
The lowest correlation is -29.8% between MGI and V
Shares of MoneyGram International (NASDAQ: MGI) popped as much as 26% today after the company announced that it was expanding its Visa debit card deposit service in Europe. MoneyGram is partnering with fintech company Checkout.com for the initiative, which will allow MoneyGram users to send peer-to-peer (P2P) money transfers in what it calls "near real-time" to other debit card holders across 25 countries in Europe. The service will leverage Visa Direct, the payment processing giant's real-tim...
Looking at Q4, Visa (NYSE:V) earned $3.14 billion, a 4.77% increase from the preceding quarter. Visa also posted a total of $5.10 billion in sales, a 5.46% increase since Q3. Visa earned $3.00 billion, and sales totaled $4.84 billion in Q3.Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Visa's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced the expansion of its Visa debit card deposit service across Europe. The expansion has launched in collaboration with Checkout.com, a leading global payment solution provider, utilizing Visa Direct, Visa's real-time push payments platform. MoneyGram customers can now use the Company's website or leading mobile app to send money in near real-time to Visa debit card holders...
In this article we are going to list the 15 largest global IPOs of all time. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 largest global IPOs of all time. Most people hate having to work 9-5 in an office, where they have to get up really early, get dressed, fight rush hour traffic, […]
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) (NYSE: BRK-B) badly underperformed the major market indexes last year. Here are three Buffett stocks that should be surefire winners in 2021 (ranked by their relative size among Berkshire's holdings). Other than Berkshire Hathaway itself, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is Warren Buffett's favorite stock.
MasterCard (MA) closed at $334.44 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.14% move from the prior day.
How much could Bitcoin be worth to PayPal Holdings? A lot more than what is now priced into the stock.
ACI Worldwide has reportedly tapped Goldman Sachs as it considers strategic alternatives, including a potential sale, according to media reports.
Mastercard (MA) will be working closely with Paymentology in a bid to support the latter in innovating new solutions and add scalability to its business.