Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payroll Services stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Payroll Services stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- Payroll Services stocks up 13.2% on average while median return up 9.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LTBR 57.1%, $REKR 28.6%, $CDAY 17.8%, $RGP 17.4%, $STN 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HURN -2.0%, $RCMT -2.0%, $EXPO -3.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LTBR 34.4%, $STN 10.8%, $CDAY 4.3%, $PAYX 3.1%, $CBZ 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EXPO -0.3%, $RCMT -0.5%, $ICFI -1.4%, $RGP -1.6%, $HURN -2.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.7%, for the past 3 months is 13.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is -0.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.6% between ATCX and CDAY
The lowest correlation is -43.7% between CIH and DNB
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently awarded global consulting and digital services provider ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) three recompete contracts with a combined value of $35 million to provide digital transformation, health surveillance, data management, technical assistance and communications services to its programs. The agreements include:
CBIZ (CBZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FTI Consulting (FCN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Milestone Achievement Establishes Design and Safety Case for Testing in the Advanced Test ReactorRESTON, Va., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lightbridge Corporation (Nasdaq: LTBR), an advanced nuclear fuel technology company, announced today that it has successfully completed work under the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Gateway for Accelerated Innovation in Nuclear (GAIN) voucher program to support development of Lightbridge Fuel, in collaboration with Idaho National Laboratory (INL). The
Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Head of ETF and Mutual Fund Research, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the new Bitcoin Futures ETF, potential shakeup to three of the largest U.S. sectors, and demand growth in active ETFs.
Al Park Appointed as Senior Managing Director, New Managing Directors Added to Growing PracticesWASHINGTON, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that the firm’s Technology segment has appointed Al Park as a Senior Managing Director. Mr. Park, along with new Managing Directors Angela Eavy, Collin Miller, Lane Spears and Lily Wen, will bolster the segment’s core capabilities across data risk, compliance, privacy, information governance and legal operat
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. You won't get it right...
CHICAGO, October 19, 2021--Global professional services firm Huron (NASDAQ: HURN) will announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market closes on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
WASHINGTON, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Anthony Primiano as a Senior Managing Director in the Broker-Dealer Regulatory & Litigation group within the firm’s Financial Services practice. Mr. Primiano, who is based in New York, brings nearly 30 years of experience in compliance, regulatory and risk management in the broker-dealer space of the financial services industry. He will provide FTI Consulting clients with compliance