Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Payroll Services stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Payroll Services stocks up 7.2% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Payroll Services stocks up 27.9% on average while median return up 8.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AIKI 178.8%, $LTBR 93.5%, $ATIF 83.8%, $RCMT 58.0%, $REKR 53.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RGP -2.7%, $PAYX -7.5%, $DNB -9.1%, $CDAY -11.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AIKI 62.7%, $ATIF 22.5%, $REKR 20.9%, $RCMT 20.8%, $LTBR 16.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DNB -3.0%, $ATCX -3.0%, $RGP -3.6%, $CDAY -4.5%, $EXPO -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.9%, for the past 3 months is 13.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 14.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.1% between ATIF and RCMT
The lowest correlation is -54.8% between AIKI and LTBR
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recently awarded global consulting and digital services provider ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) a single-award re-compete blanket purchase agreement (BPA) to support the agency's ENERGY STAR® program. The BPA has a ceiling of $94 million and a term of five years, including a one-year base and four one-year options. ICF was also awarded its first task order valued at $5 million over four years, including a one-year base and three one-year options.
Resources Global Professionals Announces Quarterly Dividend and Dividend Payment Date
Resources Connection, Inc. Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
AIkido Pharma Inc. (Nasdaq: AIKI) ("AIkido" or the "Company") today announced that on January 22, 2021, the Company received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market indicating that it has regained compliance with the $1.00 minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market under Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). The Company regained compliance with the NASDAQ's requirements when the closing bid price for the Company's common stock was a...
Today the Board of Directors of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.62 per share payable February 25, 2021 to shareholders of record February 1, 2021.
Paychex (PAYX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. ("Dun & Bradstreet") (NYSE:DNB), a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics, today announced the date for the release of its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 earnings and its participation in upcoming investor conferences.
Marty Mucci has been the CEO of Paychex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PAYX ) since 2010, and this article will examine the executive's...