Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payroll Services stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Payroll Services stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 4.0% in a week
- Payroll Services stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ATCX 8.6%, $NLSN 8.5%, $PAYX 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EXPO -10.2%, $LTBR -10.4%, $CIH -13.8%, $ATIF -17.6%, $REKR -52.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NLSN 5.5%, $LTBR 2.3%, $RCMT 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FC -6.6%, $HURN -7.4%, $AIKI -8.0%, $CIH -11.7%, $REKR -51.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.9%, for the past 3 months is 18.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.4%, the latest correlation is 16.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.5% between CBZ and RGP
The lowest correlation is -48.4% between FCN and RCMT
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Lightbridge Corp. (NASDAQ:LTBR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
AIkido Pharma Inc. (Nasdaq: AIKI) ("AIkido" or the "Company") today announced it will be featured as a presenting company at the following investor conferences:
Conference Call on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at 4pm ETRESTON, Va., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lightbridge Corporation (NASDAQ: LTBR), an advanced nuclear fuel technology company, announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided an update on the Company's continued progress. Seth Grae, President & Chief Executive Officer of Lightbridge Corporation, commented, “Our first quarter provided a strong start to the year, as we were awarded our second voucher from ...
AIkido Pharma Inc. (Nasdaq: AIKI) ("AIkido" or the "Company") reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided a corporate update.
Lightbridge Fuel cladding alloy blanks. Lightbridge Fuel cladding alloy blanks. Surrogate rod coextrusion billets and components. Surrogate rod coextrusion billets and components. RESTON, Va., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lightbridge Corporation (“Lightbridge,” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LTBR), an advanced nuclear fuel technology company, today announced it has successfully demonstrated the manufacturing process for three-lobe, six-foot rods using surrogate materials. This demonstration of L...
WASHINGTON, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Ajay Sabherwal, is scheduled to participate in the J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. The presentation can be accessed live and will be available for replay over the internet for 30 days by logging onto the Company’s investor relations website ...
WASHINGTON, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Gustavo Galizzi as a Senior Managing Director in the Risk & Investigations practice within the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment, based in São Paulo. Mr. Galizzi has over 15 years of experience with top-tier law firms representing clients on legal and reputational issues involving mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, private equity transactions, capital markets, in...