Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payroll Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Payroll Services stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Payroll Services stocks down 9.4% on average while median return down 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RCMT 88.4%, $HURN 6.5%, $DNB 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EXPO -18.1%, $LTBR -19.3%, $REKR -21.7%, $CIH -27.8%, $ATCX -34.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DNB 5.3%, $STN 3.0%, $RCMT 2.8%, $NLSN 2.6%, $CDAY 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CBZ -1.6%, $LTBR -2.7%, $FC -3.8%, $FCN -4.3%, $CIH -14.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.2%, for the past 3 months is 25.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.7%, the lowest correlation is 10.4%, the latest correlation is 54.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.0% between CDAY and PAYX
The lowest correlation is -50.2% between CIH and STN
(Bloomberg) -- Zoom Video Communications Inc. projected sales and profit for the current quarter that topped Wall Street’s estimates, a sign that the software vendor is finding ways to sustain growth beyond the pandemic boom. Shares jumped about 6% in extended trading. Most Read from BloombergBroadcom in Talks to Acquire Cloud Company VMwareStocks Climb in Risk-On Day While Bonds Decline: Markets WrapBiden Misspeaks on Taiwan, Says US Military Would InterveneWalmart’s Troubles Should Have Everyo
FTI Consulting's (FCN) international operations should help expand its geographic footprint and contribute to top-line growth.
MENLO PARK, Calif., May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exponent, Inc. (Nasdaq:EXPO) today announced that Dr. Catherine Corrigan, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present to the investment community at the following investor conferences: Berenberg Conference USA 2022Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022Time: 10:15am – 11:00am ET Stifel Cross Sector Insight Conference 2022Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022Time: 1:15pm – 1:45p
Griffon, Hudson Technologies, Universal Logistics Holdings, Pangaea Logistics Solutions and Huron Consulting Group have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Some of the stocks seeing price strength are GFF, HDSN, ULH, PANL and HURN.
BEIJING, May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Index Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: CIH), (“CIH” or the “Company”), a leading real estate information and analytics service platform provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. First Quarter 2022 Highlights Total revenues were RMB118.5 million, a decrease of 11.4% from RMB133.7 million in the corresponding period of 2021.Operating income was RMB45.3 million, a decrease of 25.5% from RMB
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Exponent (EXPO) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
ICF, a global consulting and digital services provider (NASDAQ: ICFI), was recently awarded multiple new and recompete contracts and contract modifications to provide climate advisory services to a number of public sector and commercial clients. The contracts were awarded in the first quarter of 2022.