Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Payroll Services stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Payroll Services stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Payroll Services stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up -0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RCMT 39.1%, $LTBR 27.9%, $REKR 9.6%, $RGP 7.4%, $FCN 3.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STN -2.7%, $HURN -2.7%, $EXPO -4.5%, $CBZ -4.9%, $DNB -11.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LTBR 4.7%, $REKR 3.8%, $EXPO 3.7%, $FCN 3.6%, $RCMT 3.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CBZ -0.5%, $STN -1.3%, $DNB -3.0%, $ICFI -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.2%, for the past 3 months is 11.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.2%, the lowest correlation is -1.8%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.2% between PAYX and RGP
The lowest correlation is -59.4% between FCN and ICFI
Renowned engineer and historian Henry Petroski recently released a book detailing the actual cost of poor infrastructure in the United States. According to Petroski, traffic congestion and the associated delays cost the U.S. economy over $120 billion annually. Another study showed that in 2022, U.S. traffic congestion resulted in the average driver spending 51 hours in traffic, equating to approximately $869 in lost time and increased pollution.
(Bloomberg) -- Billionaire Mike Cannon-Brookes will revive a stalled A$30 billion ($20 billion) plan to export solar power from Australia to Singapore after acquiring the assets of the failed Sun Cable project. Most Read from BloombergEmerging US Debt Deal Would Raise Limit, Cap Spending for Two YearsCathie Wood’s ARKK Dumped Nvidia Stock Before $560 Billion SurgeEurope’s Economic Engine Is Breaking DownCredit Suisse Loses Singapore Case Against Georgian Billionaire IvanishviliJPMorgan Tells 1,0
Growing demand and flourishing international operations mixed with share repurchase initiatives bode well for FTI Consulting (FCN).
Dayforce Career Explorer helps improve employee engagement and retention with AI-driven career pathingTORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced the launch of Dayforce Career Explorer, an AI-powered solution that helps improve engagement and retention by empowering employees to manage their careers. Dayforce Career Explorer provides employees with access to data-driven c
Franklin Covey Co. ( NYSE:FC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
CLEVELAND, May 24, 2023--CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ), a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, has released the results of its Q2 2023 Main Street Index, taking the pulse of and gauging the outlook for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) amid the current economic downturn. The results show contractions in all facets of business sentiment, most notably revenue and access to credit. The responses brought the index’s Business Confidence Study, a weighted average of SMB confidenc
Here is how Omnicom (OMC) and CBIZ (CBZ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Huron Consulting (HURN) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Huron Consulting Group's (NASDAQ:HURN) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past three months. Since the market...