Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Personnel Services stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Personnel Services stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 3.7% in a week
- Personnel Services stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCRN 25.5%, $AMN 20.6%, $TBI 15.9%, $MAN 12.2%, $HSII 8.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HQI -5.0%, $ASGN -6.1%, $VOLT -6.5%, $BGSF -9.4%, $MHH -10.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCRN 11.8%, $AMN 7.7%, $PRFT 2.5%, $RCMT 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TBI -5.5%, $KELYB -6.6%, $KFY -6.9%, $HSII -7.2%, $BGSF -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.1%, for the past 3 months is 18.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.3%, the lowest correlation is 3.1%, the latest correlation is 26.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.3% between AMN and CCRN
The lowest correlation is -56.2% between HQI and HSON
Does the May share price for Perficient, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRFT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
GSE Systems, Inc. ("GSE Solutions" or "GSE") (Nasdaq: GVP), a leader in advanced engineering and workforce solutions that support, optimize, and decarbonize operations for the power industry, today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Monday, May 17, 2021 after the close of the stock market. Management will host a conference call that day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
Physician residents are getting fewer recruiting offers, likely due to Covid-19. Female residents receive more offers but expect to earn less.
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., (NASDAQ: CCRN), a leading provider of advisory and workforce solutions including contingent staffing, permanent placement, and other consultative services for healthcare clients, has appointed Phillip Noe to the role of Chief Information Officer (CIO). Noe replaces Bill Halnon who is retiring, and will report directly to Kevin C. Clark, Co-founder and CEO. He commences May 10, 2021.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Company Delivers Organizational Change Management and End-User Training Solutions to Businesses Throughout North America and Europe
AMN Healthcare (AMN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCRN ) investors will be delighted, with the company turning in some strong...