Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Personnel Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Personnel Services stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Personnel Services stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DLHC 20.8%, $RGP 19.9%, $PRFT 15.0%, $GVP 11.9%, $NSP 10.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MHH -8.2%, $TSRI -8.8%, $AMN -14.3%, $RCMT -14.8%, $PIXY -18.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TSRI 16.2%, $DLHC 11.9%, $PRFT 9.9%, $HSON 4.4%, $GVP 3.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VOLT -4.1%, $BGSF -5.5%, $CCRN -5.6%, $HSII -5.9%, $AMN -19.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.3%, for the past 3 months is 21.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.0%, the lowest correlation is 8.3%, the latest correlation is 14.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between KELYA and TBI
The lowest correlation is -43.5% between AMN and TSRI
Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Robert Half employees around the world united to support their communities in a seven-week volunteering and fundraising event titled Robert Half Cares. Employees contributed 5,500 volunteer hours and raised more than $535,000 to benefit nonprofit organizations and causes they care about.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
IRVINE, Calif., October 18, 2021--RGP Launches Employee-Based Digital Platform for Professional Gig Workers
Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) acquired Uruguay-based Izmul S.A. and its subsidiaries, known as Overactive, a nearshore software development firm, for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition will be immediately accretive to PRFT’s earnings per share. Shares closed at $128.80 on October 15. Perficient is a global consultancy firm offering digital transformation services to the world’s largest businesses and biggest brands. PRFT’s multi-shore, fully integrated, global delivery approach is a key driver of
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ) by projecting its...
The acquisition, the largest-ever made by Perficient, will nearly double the digital consulting company's footprint in Latin America.