Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Personnel Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Personnel Services stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Personnel Services stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BBSI 18.2%, $MAN 16.3%, $HQI 15.8%, $NSP 12.0%, $KELYA 10.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ASGN -3.8%, $KFRC -3.9%, $MHH -5.0%, $RCMT -16.9%, $HSON -32.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HQI 15.4%, $MAN 5.6%, $CCRN 4.4%, $AMN 3.8%, $ASGN 3.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BGSF -0.4%, $KELYA -0.5%, $RCMT -3.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.2%, for the past 3 months is 21.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.5%, the latest correlation is 27.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between KFY and MAN
The lowest correlation is -65.8% between BGSF and HSON
QIAGEN's (QGEN) latest multiplex test is expected to strengthen its portfolio and boost its fight against the global monkeypox outbreak.
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCRN ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers...
Here is how Barrett Business Services (BBSI) and Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Insperity (NSP) is currently gaining on progress in the professional employer organization or the PEO industry.
Alcon's (ALC) ophthalmic pharmaceutical product suite is expected to be significantly boosted by adding new products following the recent acquisition.
Omnicom (OMC) continues to focus on investing in high-growth areas related to technology and data.
Investors continue to be optimistic about QIAGEN (QGEN) on the back of a series of product launches.
BBSI vs. PAYX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Glaukos (GKOS) continues to benefit from a robust product portfolio and favorable clinical trial results.
Alcon's (ALC) robust innovation pipeline is delivering solid results as evidenced by the strength in its comprehensive portfolio of PCIOLs, including PanOptix and Vivity.