Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Personnel Services stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Personnel Services stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 2.2% in a week
- Personnel Services stocks down 14.1% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STAF -24.2%, $RCMT -24.4%, $PIXY -25.5%, $APLD -26.1%, $BGSF -31.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APLD 8.2%, $KFRC 2.1%, $KELYA 0.6%, $BBSI 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HSON -4.8%, $BGSF -6.0%, $PIXY -12.2%, $RCMT -15.9%, $GVP -22.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.0%, the lowest correlation is 0.8%, the latest correlation is 33.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.3% between ASGN and NSP
The lowest correlation is -44.8% between APLD and HSON
Key Insights Insperity's estimated fair value is US$131 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
In the latest trading session, AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) closed at $85.06, marking a +1.69% move from the previous day.
IRVINE, Calif., March 21, 2023--Resources Connection, Inc. (Nasdaq: RGP) (the "Company"), a global consulting firm, today announced its participation in Sidoti’s Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. RGP's Chief Executive Officer Kate Duchene, and Chief Financial Officer Jennifer Ryu, are scheduled to present from 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET. A webcast of the presentation will be available live and via replay by visiting the Events section of the Company’s website and here.
Global talent solutions and business consulting firm Robert Half has promoted JoLynn Conway-James to senior executive director and chief administrative officer, overseeing the company's operational administration and global human resources teams.
ST. LOUIS, March 21, 2023--Perficient announced that it has been recognized as the Adobe 2023 Digital Experience Emerging Partner of the Year for the Americas region.
Heidrick & Struggles ("the Company") (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and on-demand talent solutions, today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire businessfourzero, a London-headquartered consultancy specializing in developing and implementing purpose-driven change. This acquisition will not only deepen Heidrick & Struggles' existing set of leadership advisory and industry-leading culture and organization solutions, but also accelerate the Company's
IRVINE, Calif., March 21, 2023--Resources Connection, Inc. (Nasdaq: RGP) (the "Company," "we," "us" and "our"), a global consulting firm, will announce results of operations for its fiscal 2023 third quarter ended February 25, 2023 after the close of market on Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
HSII, ASBFY and DTEGY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on March 21, 2023.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
Several weeks ago we shared our view that even though Action Alerts PLUS holding PepsiCo is ranked a Three because of the size of the position in the portfolio, below the $171 level was a good place to pick up shares. Following the trade, the portfolio will own 1,525 AMN shares, roughly 3.75% of the portfolio.