Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Personnel Services stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Personnel Services stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Personnel Services stocks up 13.3% on average while median return up 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VOLT 66.1%, $RCMT 58.9%, $PIXY 43.4%, $GVP 35.5%, $HSON 34.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NSP -2.7%, $BGSF -2.8%, $BBSI -4.5%, $TSRI -6.4%, $STAF -11.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HSON 20.8%, $PIXY 18.7%, $RCMT 15.1%, $GVP 13.0%, $PRFT 9.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HSII -3.0%, $KELYB -3.5%, $BGSF -3.9%, $DLHC -6.5%, $JOB -9.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.4%, for the past 3 months is 22.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.3%, the latest correlation is 30.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.9% between KELYA and TBI
The lowest correlation is -44.0% between AMN and JOB
TSR, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRI) ("TSR" or the "Company"), a provider of information technology consulting and recruiting services, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended November 30, 2020.
Perficient will host a conference call on Thursday, Feb. 25, to discuss the company's fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results.
AMN Healthcare’s commitment to developing comprehensive and integrated solutions to the challenges faced by healthcare organizations has resulted in a top-ten ranking among leaders in total workforce solutions.
AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AMN), the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations, has scheduled a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The same day, the Company also expects to issue an earnings news release after market close at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Is (CCRN) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
AMN Healthcare (AMN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy).
AMN vs. HQY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
AMN Healthcare (AMN) posts solid fourth-quarter 2020 revenue data on the back of strong demand for the company's services across its three segments.
ASGN Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call