Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.6% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.6% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 5.4% on average while median return down 7.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AVIR 54.8%, $PHAS 33.2%, $EDSA 31.6%, $BCYC 31.1%, $LQDA 30.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PHGE -32.8%, $OSMT -34.7%, $ORIC -39.5%, $KALA -40.7%, $TPTX -42.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MTEX 32.8%, $QTRX 22.0%, $TARS 18.9%, $APDN 18.9%, $ASRT 17.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PHAT -14.8%, $FULC -16.7%, $KALA -19.9%, $TRVI -21.3%, $PHGE -21.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.8%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.8%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 19.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.9% between ACIU and ALLK
The lowest correlation is -56.6% between ACER and ARPO
Co-founded by Crinetics, 5AM Ventures and Frazier Healthcare Partners, the New Company Launches with $30M in Initial Financing Provided by 5AM and Frazier Pipeline is Built from Crinetics’ Core Nonpeptide Platform and Includes Drug Candidates and Leads Against 10 Oncology Targets Radionetics and Crinetics to Collaborate on Multiple Additional targets SAN DIEGO, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the
The board of directors of Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2021 of $0.85 per share on outstanding common stock.
NEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:Waterdrop Inc.
To expedite the search and process, the pharmaceutical company isn't the entity who signed the lease with Brandywine Realty Trust.
Is Pfizer stock a buy after the CDC recommended Covid booster shots for people age 65 and older, and otherwise vulnerable Americans?
Gainers Valneva SE (NASDAQ: VALN) shares jumped 34.6% to $37.75 after the company reported VLA2001 met both co-primary endpoints in the Phase 3 pivotal trial Cov-Compare. Greenpro Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: GRNQ) rose 23.2% to $1.1008 after jumping around 19% on Friday. Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE: BTU) gained 20.5% to $19.24. Peabody said it sees preliminary Q3 sales of $670 million to $690 million. Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVTE) shares climbed 19.8% to $16.93 after declining aroun
PFE vs. LLY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?