Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 2.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FSTX 125.6%, $TPTX 124.7%, $RPTX 59.3%, $OLMA 49.3%, $HCM 44.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EPIX -38.8%, $IMUX -41.2%, $ACER -47.5%, $ADXN -68.7%, $PRAX -68.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STRO 21.5%, $STSA 20.0%, $GRAY 19.0%, $NBSE 18.8%, $CRVS 16.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENTX -14.8%, $VERU -15.2%, $PRVB -19.3%, $EPIX -29.5%, $CDAK -33.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.2%, for the past 3 months is 22.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 9.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.9% between ABBV and AZN
The lowest correlation is -45.7% between ARCT and ARDS
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced the grant of inducement stock options exercisable for 40,400 shares of G1’s common stock and 26,800 restricted stock units (RSUs) to six hired employees under the Amended and Restated G1 Therapeutics, Inc. 2021 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the “Amended and Restated 2021 Plan”). These equity awards were granted as an inducement material to
Don't feed the bear market; prepare for the next bull run. BYD sales should top Tesla deliveries in Q2.
Here's why these Fool.com contributors are bullish on Adaptimmune Therapeutics, G1 Therapeutics, and Axsome Therapeutics.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TCR2 Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: TCRR), a clinical-stage cell therapy company with a pipeline of novel T cell therapies for patients suffering from solid tumors, today announced the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of TCR2 approved the grant of inducement stock options covering an aggregate of 250,000 shares of TCR2’s common stock to 1 new executive employee on June 27, 2022 (the “Grant Date”) and an aggregate of 64,800 shares of
Celldex took aim at Roche and Novartis' blockbuster hives drug on Friday with a small study that showed promise — but CLDX stock tumbled.
The U.S. is gearing up for another wave of COVID-19 infections in the fall and winter following a flurry of activity this week.
Sanofi (SNY) pauses enrollment in late-stage studies evaluating its BTK inhibitor in multiple sclerosis and myasthenia gravis after the FDA places a partial clinical hold on these studies.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) owing to its robust segmental results and the ongoing Cantel Medical integration.
Novartis' (NVS) anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody, tislelizumab, significantly extends median overall survival in first-line advanced esophageal cancer combined with chemotherapy.