Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PDSB 64.8%, $PRVB 44.4%, $PETQ 43.0%, $MBRX 38.6%, $CMPX 37.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GTHX -42.6%, $VERU -51.8%, $TFFP -56.6%, $YMAB -61.9%, $STSA -84.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSTX 28.3%, $STSA 24.6%, $MBRX 24.0%, $SCPH 20.5%, $APLS 17.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GMDA -13.0%, $ORIC -13.6%, $PRPH -16.9%, $GTHX -25.7%, $GRAY -32.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.9%, for the past 3 months is 13.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 22.2%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 0.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.1% between AZN and CRNX
The lowest correlation is -50.7% between ABBV and ARCT
In this article, we discuss 10 best biotech stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In 2023, digitalization will increase in the biotech industry as the possibility of online and remote assessment, diagnosis, […]
Hot biotech stock leaders are surging within the IBD 50 elite list, with some passing buy points and others building bases. Catalyst now holds the top spot in the IBD 50 and leads an industry group of more than 800 companies. This biotech stock was Monday's IBD Stock Of The Day. It is also an IBD Tech Leader member and an IBD 50 Growth Stock to Watch.
In this article, we discuss 11 best COVID stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best COVID Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In May 2022, the United States exceeded one million deaths from COVID-19. Healthcare experts believe that the virus […]
Clovis Oncology (CLVS) tanks in the past six months following the possibility of a bankruptcy filing in the near term.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. And we've seen some truly...
As the year winds toward its close, it’s time once again to engage in the age-old practice of picking out the changes that lie waiting in the year ahead. Wall Street’s stock pros are hardly immune from this; every year, they tag their top picks from the equity markets for the calendar change, and this year is no exception. The analysts are looking ahead toward the post-New Year market landscape, and picking out potential winners for investors to consider. We've opened up the database at TipRanks
AstraZeneca (Thailand) Co., Ltd., was recently honoured with two accolades in the categories of Industry Champions of the Year and Community Initiative at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2022 (ACES Awards 2022).
HAYWARD, Calif., November 24, 2022--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company working to create best-in-class cancer therapies, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted seven new employees options to purchase a total of 11,400 shares of the Company’s common stock at an exercise price per share of $27.17, which was the closing price on November 23, 2022, and restricted stock units to acquire a total of 5,7