Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 4.8% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Major stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 9.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENTX 122.9%, $NLSP 44.9%, $PDSB 43.5%, $ONCT 43.2%, $FSTX 38.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GLTO -37.9%, $GRTS -38.3%, $MLND -41.7%, $FREQ -71.2%, $ODT -78.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CTXRW 20.8%, $PDSB 15.5%, $FREQ 15.4%, $EYEN 13.2%, $ODT 12.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SXTC -15.7%, $IDYA -16.7%, $KLDO -18.7%, $PRPH -22.7%, $PRVB -27.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.1%, for the past 3 months is 17.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.8%, the lowest correlation is 9.1%, the latest correlation is 9.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.9% between AQST and ARCT
The lowest correlation is -33.2% between APLS and ARPO
Suzanne Judd, Epidemiologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on covid-19.
(Bloomberg) -- Governor Gretchen Whitmer called for Michiganders to voluntarily suspend social activities for two weeks, and asked the federal government to prioritize additional vaccines to the state, to help slow the spread in the hottest Covid-19 spot in the U.S. Like other Midwestern states, Illinois is seeing Covid-19 cases jump even as vaccinations accelerate. Governor Jared Polis said Colorado is being hit by a fourth viral wave. Pfizer Inc. and its partner BioNTech SE said they would ask...
European regulators are investigating four cases of blood clots with low blood platelets in recipients of Johnson & Johnson's coronavirus vaccine. In response, JNJ stock dipped Friday.
Bristol Myers (BMY) announces encouraging data from the late-stage study evaluating Opdivo plus chemotherapy and Opdivo plus Yervoy in ESCC study.
Top Stock Reports for Oracle, Eli Lilly & BP
The European Commission is reportedly seeking EU governments’ approval to get into talks with Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) to purchase up to 1.8 billion doses of their COVID-19 vaccines to be delivered in 2022 and 2023, Reuters reported. Earlier today, German daily Die Welt reported that the Commission was to sign contracts shortly to buy up to 1.8 billion doses but did not say with which company. A Commission spokesman confirmed plans to buy the additional doses, of whi...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - April 9, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Athenex, Inc. ("Athenex") (NASDAQ: ATNX) between August 7, 2019 and February 26, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. To get more ...
Europe's drug regulator said on Friday that it is reviewing rare blood clots in four people in the United States who received Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine. The European Medicines Agency's safety committee has also been looking at how AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine is associated with very rare cases of unusual blood clots and said it was now reviewing reports of capillary leak syndrome in people given AstraZeneca's vaccine.
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. ("Aquestive" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: AQST) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.