Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GTBP 36.8%, $HROW 32.7%, $MDGL 15.0%, $MYSZ 14.7%, $ICLR 13.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CYAD -22.1%, $AGRX -22.2%, $GLMD -23.8%, $RGLS -26.5%, $VRNA -29.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HROW 17.2%, $NTEC 11.1%, $PRGO 8.6%, $INVA 7.0%, $AMPH 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RGLS -15.0%, $CERC -16.1%, $XENT -16.8%, $BLRX -21.3%, $GLMD -22.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.5%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 14.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.8% between ACB and CRON
The lowest correlation is -67.1% between BLRX and CTLT
- PP-001: proof-of-concept study in Austria for dry eye patients expected to initiate in Q3:21; U.S. IND submission planned in Q4:21- -OBG: U.S. IND submission and initiation of Phase 2 dry eye study is planned in Q4:21; proof-of-concept study for persistent epithelial defects expected to initiate in Q4:21- -PP-001 for systemic indications: Phase 1 healthy volunteer study in Austria planned to initiate in Q4:21- WALTHAM, Mass., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASD...
Nearly 293% growth of product sales, 235% growth of prescriptions and 87% increase in new prescribers for Gimoti®New notice of allowance from USPTO to expand Gimoti patent estateSOLANA BEACH, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and recent corporate developments.“Our commercia...
Cash and Cash Equivalents of $36.6M, More Than Sufficient to Fund Completion of the Current Clinical Trials of Lead Drug Candidate, Seclidemstat Conference Call and Live Audio Webcast Scheduled for Today, Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ET HOUSTON, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing potential new medicines for patients with pediatric cancers, solid tumors, and other cancers, today reported impor...
No Grade ≥ 3 treatment-related adverse events nor evidence of Graft-versus-Host disease reported from the completed first dose-level (DL1) cohort of Phase 1 dose-escalation IMMUNICY-1 trial evaluating the shRNA-based anti-BCMA CAR T candidate, CYAD-211, for relapsed/refractory (r/r) multiple myelomaInitial clinical activity observed, with one confirmed partial response (PR) observed in this low dose (30x106 cells per infusion) MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT, Belgium, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celyad ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:SLRX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.