Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 8.4% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 22.2% on average while median return up 8.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ISR 390.0%, $ACRS 151.6%, $SAVA 107.1%, $ACRX 95.9%, $TNXP 78.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ANIK -12.4%, $AXSM -12.7%, $PLXP -13.2%, $IRWD -13.3%, $AMPE -37.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACRS 200.0%, $SEEL 65.2%, $ORMP 56.8%, $SAVA 48.3%, $LPCN 35.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CRON -9.3%, $OGI -9.4%, $BLRX -10.8%, $HEXO -15.3%, $ACB -15.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.8%, for the past 3 months is 9.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 26.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 13.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.7% between ACB and CRON
The lowest correlation is -39.4% between ACRX and ARGX
Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEEL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for central nervous system disorders and rare diseases, announced today that it has commenced a proposed underwritten public offering of shares of common stock. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. In addition, the Company ...
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on metabolic and endocrine disorders, today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock for sale in an underwritten public offering. In addition, the Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering solely to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to market conditions and there ...
Supernus Pharmaceuticals shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) today announced it has dosed the first patient in its AHFIRM randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center Phase 2b study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of DUR-928 in severe alcohol-associated hepatitis (AH) patients.
Revance to Highlight Aesthetic Clinical Data on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and Hyaluronic Acid Filler Study Results at Maui Derm
- Company receives FDA Priority Review with PDUFA date set for July 20, 2021 - - Submission data for PFIC types 1, 2, 3, supporting once-daily use across a wide range of patients - - FDA has granted odevixibat Fast Track, Rare Pediatric Disease and Orphan Drug Designations - - Odevixibat on track to be first approved drug for PFIC patients - BOSTON, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a clinical-stage rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modula...