Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks down 12.9% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SCYX 29.9%, $AMPH 15.9%, $CPRX 6.3%, $NAII 5.9%, $ORMP 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SNOA -27.6%, $SLN -28.5%, $ICPT -30.2%, $ACRS -38.4%, $ACRX -51.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SCYX 56.2%, $CPRX 13.0%, $INNV 11.6%, $VIVK 9.3%, $VRNA 7.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ICPT -12.7%, $RGLS -14.0%, $KALV -15.4%, $HEXO -15.6%, $EVOK -20.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.0%, for the past 3 months is 10.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.1%, the latest correlation is 27.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.1% between ACRS and CTIC
The lowest correlation is -73.9% between ACRS and CORT
Prioritization of core inhibitor candidate ABI-4334 and pausing of core inhibitor candidate ABI-H3733 based on data to date from ongoing clinical Phase 1 studies of both candidates and chronic toxicology observation for ABI-H3733Phase 1a complete clinical data for all ABI-4334 dose cohorts expected in April 2023Advancing expanded research portfolio, with additional development candidate nomination anticipated in 2023 and IND/CTA submission for herpesvirus candidate ABI-5366 planned for the first
It is hard to get excited after looking at Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:IRWD) recent performance, when its stock...
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But the risk of stock...
KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 26.4% in Catalyst (CPRX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
The number of infections from the Candida Auris fungus, which can be deadly for people who are already sick, is small but rapidly growing.
RADNOR, Pa., March 22, 2023--Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRNS), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics to treat seizure disorders, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation (ODD) to ganaxolone for the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS).
Vivakor, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVK)("Vivakor" or the "Company"), a socially responsible operator, acquirer and developer of clean energy technologies and environmental solutions, is pleased to formally announce its newly constituted Board of Directors, as had been previously disclosed in the Company's 8-K filings.
TAMPA, Fla., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX), the industry leader in its commitment to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, today announced that after serving as an independent director for nine years, Yvonne Greenstreet, MBChB, is retiring from the company’s Board of Directors effective March 31, 2023. Dr. Greenstreet is currently serving as Chief Executive Officer of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pacira is initiating a process
Some of the losses seen by insiders who purchased US$236k worth of SCYNEXIS, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SCYX ) shares over the past...