Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Other stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AXSM 39.1%, $SLN 30.3%, $MDWD 26.7%, $CTIC 22.7%, $ORMP 21.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KMPH -16.3%, $PRGO -18.0%, $OCUL -18.2%, $ASMB -21.4%, $CTLT -42.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SCYX 18.9%, $SLN 16.7%, $MDWD 14.5%, $CPRX 10.9%, $SAGE 7.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GTBP -6.2%, $TBPH -6.5%, $BHC -8.7%, $ACB -9.0%, $SNOA -15.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.8%, for the past 3 months is 16.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.9%, the lowest correlation is 6.4%, the latest correlation is 6.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between ALBO and INNV
The lowest correlation is -62.1% between CPRX and CYAD
In this article, we discuss 10 best biotech stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In 2023, digitalization will increase in the biotech industry as the possibility of online and remote assessment, diagnosis, […]
Humana (HUM) issues senior notes with the intent to procure funds to trim its escalating debt level.
Alcon's (ALC) ophthalmic pharmaceutical product suite is expected to be significantly boosted by adding new products following the recent acquisition.
DUBLIN, November 23, 2022--ICON plc to Present at the 2022 Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest European pharmaceutical companies. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest European Pharmaceutical Companies. Alongside the United States, Europe has some of the most advanced industries and economies in the world. While the Americans are rightly credited with having pioneered the modern […]
Former executives at Aerie Pharmaceuticals are in line for major payouts totaling millions of dollars now that the merger with Alcon is complete.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 23, 2022--Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAGE), a biopharmaceutical company leading the way to create a world with better brain health, announced today that the Company will present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET in New York, NY.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, announced today that Jack Khattar, President and CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals, will participate in a fireside chat, as well as host investor meetings, at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. ET. The co
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. ("Theravance Biopharma" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TBPH) today announced the final results of its Dutch auction tender offer (the "Offer") to purchase up to $95 million of its ordinary shares, par value $0.00001 per share (the "Shares"), which expired at midnight, New York City time, at the end of the day on November 17, 2022.