Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pot stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Pot stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.0% in a week
- Pot stocks down 7.3% on average while median return down 8.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VFF 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OGI -9.9%, $YOLO -10.1%, $POTX -10.5%, $TLRY -15.7%, $KERN -21.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TLRY 6.9%, $OGI 1.2%, $CRON 0.8%, $TOKE 0.8%, $POTX 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $THCX -1.1%, $CGC -1.4%, $CNBS -1.7%, $YOLO -2.5%, $KERN -5.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 73.9%, for the past 3 months is 76.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.5%, the lowest correlation is 63.3%, the latest correlation is 76.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.6% between MJ and THCX
The lowest correlation is 31.5% between KERN and VFF
(Bloomberg) -- Canadian cannabis titan Tilray Inc. fell for a third straight day, surrendering much of a rally posted earlier this week after earnings that were buoyed by acquisitions and a rebranding -- moves aimed at strengthening its global reach in the face of stiff competition at home.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to
TORONTO, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON) (TSX: CRON) (“Cronos Group” or the “Company”) is providing a default status report in accordance with the alternative information guidelines set out in National Policy 12-203 – Management Cease Trade Orders (“NP 12-203”). On November 9, 2021, the Company announced that it applied for a management cease trade order (“MCTO”) with the applicable securities regulatory authorities in Canada on the basis that the Company would
Despite the dip last year, the marijuana industry consists of excellent growth stocks that have the potential to flourish in the coming years. The U.S. cannabis companies, in particular, saw drastic revenue growth amid the ongoing pandemic. The ramp-up of state legalization also gave a boost to marijuana sales.
Cannabis stocks and ETFs were massively downbeat in 2021. However, strong sales backdrop, growing medical usage and still-alive chances of a federal approval may cause a bounce back in pot ETFs in 2022.
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman breaks down the leading headlines on Microsoft chip development, a new cannabis study tied to COVID-19, and private equity firm TPG.
The descent for Canadian marijuana stocks continued last year, as expectations dimmed for cannabis reform in the U.S.
Whether you’re a Journey fan or not, it’s time to stop believing in the market’s Roaring ’20s siren song. At least for the time being and in Wall Street’s most dearly-held benchmarks. That’s not to say there aren’t risk assets to buy. There are, they’re de-risked or rather declawed bear markets to buy. Today, let’s check out three diverse secular growth stories to buy currently tangling with bear markets, but whose price charts insist 2022 is looking up for bullish investors. A modest market cor
Germany is the catalyst that could open up a whole continent of medical and recreational-cannabis revenue for Tilray . Currently the regulatory approaches to cannabis among European countries vary widely, according to PharmExec.com. "With the anticipated legalization of recreational cannabis in Germany, we believe other EU countries will follow suit," Chief Financial Officer Carl Merton said on the company's fiscal-second-quarter earnings conference call.
Tilray, Inc.'s(NASDAQ: TLRY)story of 2021 has been the one of boom and bust (once again), as the stock repeated the performance from 2018 – albeit on a much smaller scale. Although the stock gained on earnings results, digging deeper shows things are not what they seem.