Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pot stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Pot stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Pot stocks down 19.2% on average while median return down 14.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $THCX -15.5%, $POTX -16.1%, $CGC -21.7%, $HEXO -22.5%, $SNDL -22.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TLRY 8.9%, $TOKE 1.6%, $SNDL 1.4%, $CNBS 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MJ -2.2%, $CRON -2.6%, $YOLO -2.6%, $CGC -7.4%, $HEXO -15.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.8%, for the past 3 months is 58.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.3%, the lowest correlation is 18.4%, the latest correlation is 75.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.3% between MJ and POTX
The lowest correlation is -5.5% between KERN and TOKE
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Tilray Brands, Inc. (TLRY) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Since 2021, shares of Tilray Brands (NASDAQ: TLRY) and Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) are down 70% and 92%, respectively. One thing that can and often does get investors bullish about pot stocks is when there's the hope that legalization in the U.S. might be on the horizon. A classic example of that is what happened when Joe Biden was elected president in 2020 and there was optimism in the industry that with a Democrat in power, it might lead to some progress on marijuana reform.
DENVER, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), an emerging technology firm, today reported its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter, ended December 31, 2022. Key Developments: Akerna completed the sales of its 365 Cannabis and Last Call Analytics business units in January 2023 for combined consideration valued at approximately $2.9 millionAkerna announced a proposed merger with Gryphon Digital Mining and the simultaneous proposed sale of its non-enterprise softwa
Montauk’s Coveted Craft Beers Now Available Across New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Rhode Island Montauk Brewing Company's Best-Selling Craft Brews Featuring its #1 Craft IPA, Wave Chaser, plus Watermelon Session Ale and Summer Ale. NEW YORK, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. (“Tilray Brands” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ | TSX: TLRY), today announced the northeast expansion of Montauk Brewing Company (“Montauk Brewing”), the #1 and fastest growing craft brewer in Metro Ne
Tough competition and consistent net loss continue to pose threats to Cardiovascular Systems (CSII).
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) is building strong platforms to focus on high-growth areas like molecular genomics and oncology.
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX), led by impressive value-added acquisitions.
Key Insights Cronos Group's significant public companies ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
Bruker (BRKR) extends support to the expansion efforts of the UK Science community by providing 1.2 GHz Avance NMR spectrometers.
HEXO Corp. (NASDAQ:HEXO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 17, 2023 Operator: Good morning. I would like to welcome everyone to HEXO Corp’s Second Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Joining us today is Charlie Bowman, President and Chief Executive Officer of HEXO Corp; and Julius Ivancsits, Chief Financial Officer of HEXO. As a reminder, this conference […]