Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pot stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Pot stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 2.9% in a week
- Pot stocks up 17.7% on average while median return up 21.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SNDL 49.4%, $TLRY 36.9%, $VFF 36.0%, $ACB 27.4%, $OGI 26.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KERN 8.4%, $ACB 7.2%, $CGC 6.7%, $TLRY 5.8%, $VFF 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SNDL -3.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.5%, for the past 3 months is 56.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.3%, the lowest correlation is 31.8%, the latest correlation is 68.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.0% between CNBS and THCX
The lowest correlation is -16.8% between GWPH and VFF
Tilray has fallen from its massive run this year, but it completed its planned merger with Aphria. Is TLRY stock a buy right now?
Investors should not expect to see the cannabis stock grow significantly until there's real headway on federal marijuana legalization.
One of these stocks has legitimate turnaround potential, while the other could benefit from the hype despite the holes in its business.
Village Farms International, Inc. ("Village Farms" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VFF) (TSX: VFF) today announced that Michael DeGiglio, Chief Executive Officer will participate in a virtual "fireside chat" at the Cantor Fitzgerald Canadian LPs Cannabis Forum on Monday, June 14, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
This marijuana company was once worth more than Snapchat despite generating negligible revenue. It now seeks to make a comeback.
Village Farms International, Inc. (the "Company" or "Village Farms") (TSX: VFF) (NASDAQ: VFF) today announced the voting results from its annual and special meeting of shareholders held earlier today (the "Meeting"). A total of 49,330,959 common shares of the Company, representing 60.76% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company, were voted in connection with the Meeting by shareholders and proxy holders.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Shares of Sundial Growers (NASDAQ: SNDL), Clover Health (NASDAQ: CLOV), and AMC Holdings (NYSE: AMC) are getting hit hard in Thursday trading. In the case of at least two of these stocks, there is. First off, AMC announced Wednesday night that it had a new, updated share count to report.
Canopy Growth, the largest marijuana stock, has fallen after a post-election rally. And Canada is still dealing with coronavirus-related lockdowns. Is CGC stock a buy right now?