Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Precious Metals stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.4% in a day
- Precious Metals stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Precious Metals stocks up 6.4% on average while median return up 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGB 40.5%, $FCX 26.6%, $GATO 18.8%, $HL 17.2%, $PLG 14.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CDE -6.5%, $AG -7.1%, $THM -14.2%, $FSM -15.4%, $LODE -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BVN 15.2%, $HL 15.1%, $TGB 11.5%, $GFI 8.7%, $OR 7.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PLG -4.4%, $GAU -5.0%, $LODE -8.8%, $GSS -9.8%, $SMTS -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.8%, for the past 3 months is 53.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.0%, the lowest correlation is 47.0%, the latest correlation is 61.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between AUY and KGC
The lowest correlation is -2.1% between FCX and FSM
Benefits of higher metal prices and strategic actions are likely to reflect on the Q1 performance of KGC, HBM, and OR.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Berkshire Hathaway, Oracle, FedEx, Freeport-McMoRan and General Dynamics
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (the "Company") - (TSX: ITH) (NYSE American: THM) today announced that it has filed its unaudited first quarter Financial Statements and associated Management Discussion and Analysis and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021.
Gatos Silver Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -70.00% and -6.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("Pan American") is proud to release its 2020 Sustainability Report, which includes details on the Company's environmental, social, corporate governance, and health and safety goals and performance.
Shares in copper and gold miner Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) rose 14.5% in April, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The move came down to a combination of a good set of first-quarter earnings and a sharp increase in the price of copper through the month. With the price of copper rising from slightly less than $4 per pound to around $4.50 per pound through April, Freeport's share price was always going to receive a lift.
LOS ANGELES, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (via InvestorWire) InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), a multifaceted communications organization engaged in connecting public companies to the investment community, is pleased to announce the release of the latest episode of The Stock2Me Podcast as part of its sustained effort to provide specialized content distribution via widespread syndication channels. The Stock2Me Podcast features a fascinating array of companies and individuals, many of whom are act...