Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.1% in a week
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down 4.9% on average while median return down 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UIHC 64.6%, $UVE 49.4%, $HRTG 38.7%, $HCI 6.0%, $GLRE 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CINF -13.7%, $MCY -14.0%, $SAFT -17.0%, $LMND -18.4%, $ALL -19.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UNAM 16.2%, $ACGL 5.0%, $RNR 3.2%, $UFCS 2.7%, $KFS 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HCI -2.1%, $JRVR -4.0%, $LMND -4.0%, $UIHC -5.6%, $MHLD -7.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.7%, for the past 3 months is 25.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.8%, the latest correlation is 50.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.5% between ACGL and RE
The lowest correlation is -50.1% between ICCH and LMND
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, March 22, 2023--AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital" or the "Company") (NYSE: AXS) today announced that it expects to release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 after the close of the financial markets.
The insurer said new underwriting criteria for oil-and-gas extraction projects will require companies to reduce methane emissions. But shareholder activists said the change falls short.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) and QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM).
American Equity (AEL) inked an accelerated share repurchase agreement with JP Morgan to buy back $200 million worth of it's shares.
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NYSE:GBLI READ THE FULL GBLI RESEARCH REPORT Global Indemnity Group (NYSE:GBLI) reported fiscal year 2022 financial and operating results on March 9th. The company continued to show strong growth in its Continuing Lines of business. Gross written premiums, net written premiums, and net earned premiums for the Continuing Lines increased 17.3%, 18.7% and 27.2%, respectively.
Selective Insurance, a leading business, home, and auto carrier, has been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Midsize Employers for 2023. Selective ranked 84th of 500 listed companies up from the 108th spot last year.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
RLI is poised to grow on a compelling product portfolio, sustained rate increase, expanded distribution and operational strength and sufficient liquidity.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) today announced the internet availability of materials for its 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders – the 2022 Annual Report on Form 10-K, the 2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting Notice and Proxy Statement and the 2023 Annual Letter to Shareholders. The company has filed these materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and they are available for viewing online.
The addition of Viking Bond Service to Arthur J. Gallagher's (AJG) portfolio is likely to enhance its existing surety offerings and boost its expertise in the surety market.