Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Property/Casualty Insurance stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ALL 11.6%, $CINF 11.2%, $ORI 8.2%, $KFS 8.2%, $ARGO 7.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PLMR -14.6%, $UIHC -19.4%, $HRTG -21.0%, $LMND -32.7%, $JRVR -34.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ALL 4.3%, $ARGO 3.1%, $SAFT 2.2%, $PGR 1.1%, $AFG 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HALL -8.9%, $OXBR -9.2%, $NMIH -10.2%, $LMND -25.8%, $JRVR -30.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.1%, for the past 3 months is 16.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.3%, the lowest correlation is 0.9%, the latest correlation is 21.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.6% between AFG and L
The lowest correlation is -64.4% between ALL and JRVR
RLI Corp. (RLI) board raises dividend in an effort to share more profits with its shareholders.
ProAssurance (PRA) closes the pending NORCAL acquisition to boost its size and scale in the MPLI space.
ProAssurance's (PRA) Q1 results reflect reduced expenses, partly offset by lower premiums.
Image source: The Motley Fool. American Financial Group Inc (NYSE: AFG)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 5, 2021, 11:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
American Financial's (AFG) first-quarter results indicate strong underwriting results across Specialty P&C Insurance segment and higher net investment income.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:AFG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / United Fire Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFCS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / FedNat Holding Co. (NASDAQ:FNHC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.