Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Publishing: Books/Magazines stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Publishing: Books/Magazines stocks up 3.7% on average while median return up 4.0% in a week
- Publishing: Books/Magazines stocks down 5.7% on average while median return down 6.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDP 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SCHL -13.1%, $EDUC -13.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EDUC 8.4%, $PSO 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SCHL -1.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.7%, for the past 3 months is 18.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.1%, the lowest correlation is -32.7%, the latest correlation is 59.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 59.1% between MDP and SCHL
The lowest correlation is 7.4% between EDUC and PSO
Clerk (formerly Popspots), a retail technology company, today announced a merchandising partnership with Meredith Corporation to help manage their publications in over 15,000 stores per quarter. Meredith will use Clerk's machine learning technology to ensure their magazines -- including PEOPLE, Southern Living, and Allrecipes -- are in-stock and shelved correctly.
Meredith Corporation's MyLife, a personalized mindfulness and emotional wellness app for kids and adults, and Travel + Leisure, the world's most influential travel media brand, have teamed up for a new mindfulness series aimed at helping travelers get out and explore the world with ease. Launching in the MyLife app on July 1st, the seven-part program, "Travel + Leisure's Mindful Travel Collection" is designed to help travelers slow down to take in everything a destination has to offer, combat je
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), a leading media company reaching nearly 95 percent of all U.S. women and more than 190 million American consumers every month, is once again ranked No. 2 by License Global, the leading news source for the brand licensing industry. Second only to The Walt Disney Company, Meredith retains its position for the sixth consecutive year on License Global's annual Top Global Licensor's report. The ranking, measured by prior-year sales of licensed merchandise, follows Me
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) email@example.com Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the boa
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global creative platform offering full-service solutions, high-quality content, and tools for brands, businesses and media companies, today announced an exclusive editorial partnership with leading media company Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) to exclusively represent the iconic LIFE Picture Collection, one of the most significant photographic archives in the world, featuring over 800,000 of the most recognizable photos, magazine covers and historical
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]