Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 16.5% on average while median return down 10.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MERC -12.1%, $GLT -24.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLW 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SUZ -3.0%, $GLT -7.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.5%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 78.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 33.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.0% between CLW and MERC
The lowest correlation is 4.1% between GLT and RFP
In the latest trading session, Suzano S.A. Sponsored ADR (SUZ) closed at $8.25, marking a -1.9% move from the previous day.
SPOKANE, Wash., March 16, 2023--Clearwater Paper Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer
Suzano S.A. Sponsored ADR (SUZ) closed the most recent trading day at $8.56, moving +1.66% from the previous trading session.
When it comes to penny stocks, a diligent look at fundamentals and insider activity should be key to your research. After all, penny stocks with strong insider buying can potentially be strong opportunities. How so? If an insider, such as a C-suite executive or board member, is buying additional shares with their own capital, it’s a positive sign that they are bullish on the company’s future prospects. Fortunately for your average investor, insiders at publicly-traded companies are required to d
NEW YORK, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) today reported that it has signed its first major mass timber project contract with a large consumer products retailer. The project, which is comprised of cross-laminated timber panels, glue-laminated beams and connector elements, is expected to utilize four months of capacity at Mercer’s Spokane facility on a one-shift basis over the course of 2023. Juan Carlos Bueno, Mercer’s President and CEO stated: "We are
The Paper Excellence Group (the "Group"), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Domtar Corporation ("Domtar"), today announced the successful closing of its previously announced acquisition of Resolute Forest Products Inc. ("Resolute") (NYSE: RFP) (TSX: RFP). Today's acquisition creates a stronger and more resilient diversified forest products company, manufacturing a range of pulp products and specialty, printing, writing, and packaging papers, as well as lumber and tissue. The acquisition of Dom
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, February 28, 2023--Suzano, the world’s largest hardwood pulp producer, announces its financial statements for the full fiscal year of 2022.
Brazilian pulp maker Suzano SA on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter profit more than tripled from a year earlier, helped mainly by favorable exchange rates and better pulp prices. Suzano reported a quarterly net profit of 7.46 billion reais ($1.42 billion), beating the estimate of 5.94 billion reais from analysts polled by Refinitiv. Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) came in at 8.17 billion reais, up 29% from the year-ago quarter.
NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. ("Mercer" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MERC) today announced that David Ure, who has served as CFO and Secretary since 2015, will be leaving the Company effective June 1, 2023. Mercer has promoted its Vice President, Controller, Richard Short to succeed Mr. Ure as Chief Financial Officer and Secretary. Mr. Ure will step down from his current executive duties after more than seven years as CFO and over 17 years in all with the Co