Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 9.8% on average while median return up 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GLT 49.6%, $SUZ 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MERC -3.4%, $CLW -6.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GLT 7.9%, $MERC 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SUZ -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.8%, for the past 3 months is 14.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.3%, the lowest correlation is -7.4%, the latest correlation is 5.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.7% between NP and SWM
The lowest correlation is -24.4% between MERC and NP
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
We will take a look at the 15 biggest lumber companies in the world. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Lumber Companies in the World. Lumber is sawn wood that has been converted into beams, planks, or boards, through wood production. It is […]
SPOKANE, Wash., November 22, 2022--Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, Arsen Kitch, and Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Mike Murphy will attend Citi’s 2022 Basic Materials Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Mr. Kitch and Mr. Murphy will be available for one-on-one and small group meetings.
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the following upcoming conferences: BofA Securities 2022 Leveraged Finance ConferenceBoca Raton, Florida, November 28 to November 30, 2022Presentation at 2:50 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 Credit Suisse 10th Annual Global Industrials ConferencePalm Beach, Florida, November 29 to December 2, 2022Fireside chat at 11:45 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, Decemb
Here is how Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) and Clearwater Paper (CLW) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Mercer International Inc. ( NASDAQ:MERC ) will pay a dividend of $0.075 on the 29th of December. This means that the...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT) a leading global supplier of engineered materials, today announced that Ramesh Shettigar, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be participating in the Bank of America 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference, being held in Boca Raton, Florida, on Tuesday, November 29th and Wednesday, November 30th 2022. Glatfelter’s presentation will begin at 8:10 am EST on Tuesday the 29th. In addition,
Let's take a look at three stocks that may continue providing a defensive hedge if the recent rally fades.
Clearwater Paper (CLW) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.