Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 3.7% in a week
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 13.7% on average while median return up 10.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VRS 28.1%, $RFP 22.5%, $MERC 10.7%, $NP 10.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CLW -10.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SUZ 8.1%, $RFP 6.1%, $NP 6.0%, $GLT 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VRS -0.4%, $CLW -0.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.3%, for the past 3 months is 12.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.8%, the lowest correlation is -10.5%, the latest correlation is 10.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.6% between GLT and NP
The lowest correlation is -77.4% between CLW and VRS
Resolute Forest Products Inc. (NYSE: RFP) (TSX: RFP) expects to announce its annual financial results on February 3, 2022, at 7:00 a.m. (ET), and to hold a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
ALPHARETTA, Ga, January 13, 2022--Neenah to Present at Sidoti Virtual Small Cap Conference on January 20, 2022
Alpharetta, GA, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SWM International (NYSE: SWM) today released its 2021 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report as part of its ongoing efforts to increase transparency around its ESG strategy and initiatives. The report highlights the Company’s commitment to sustainable business practices and how it is addressing key ESG areas of focus. “We are proud of the contributions our materials make to improving everyday life, but this is only part of the SWM sto
In this article, we will share with you the list of the top 22 packaging companies in USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of the USA’s packaging industry, and go directly to the Top 5 Packaging Companies in USA. The packaging industry has seen massive growth following a shift in consumer behavior around the […]
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
Verso (VRS) closed at $26.83 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.26% move from the prior day.
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) today announced that David M. Gandossi, President and CEO, will be presenting at the following upcoming conference: 25th Annual CIBC Western Institutional Investor Conference Thursday, January 20th, 2022 Presentation at 2:35 PM PST A copy of the presentation will be posted in the “Investors - News Releases & Presentations” section on the Company’s web site (https://mercerint.com/investors/news-releases-presentat
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...