Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 6.4% on average while median return up 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RFP 30.0%, $GLT 10.9%, $NP 9.2%, $CLW 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UFS -0.1%, $MERC -3.5%, $SUZ -9.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GLT 9.9%, $NP 1.8%, $VRS 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SWM -1.9%, $RFP -3.4%, $CLW -7.2%, $MERC -7.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.2%, for the past 3 months is 32.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.7%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 12.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.9% between NP and SWM
The lowest correlation is -13.3% between NP and SUZ
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 stocks being bought by George Baxter’s Sabrepoint Capital as of the second quarter of 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Baxter’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to George Baxter’s Sabrepoint Capital is Buying These 5 Stocks. George Baxter, […]
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the second quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Clearwater Paper...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), announced today that it expects to issue its 2021 third-quarter results on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Management will hold a conference call at 11:00 AM (ET) that morning to discuss the Company’s results. Glatfelter’s earnings release and an accompanying financial supplement, which includes significant financial information to be discussed on the conference call, will be available on its Investor Relations web
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (“Glatfelter” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GLT) announced today that it has priced its offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.750% senior notes due 2029 (the “Notes”). The offering of the Notes is expected to close on October 25, 2021, subject to certain closing conditions. Each of the Company’s existing and future domestic restricted subsidiaries that guarantees the Company’s obligations under the Company
Resolute Forest Products Inc. (NYSE: RFP) (TSX: RFP) expects to announce its third quarter financial results on November 4, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. (ET), and to hold a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International (NASDAQ: MERC) will release its third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, October 28, 2021, after the close of the market. David M. Gandossi, President and Chief Executive Officer and David K. Ure, Senior Vice President Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Secretary, will be hosting a conference call on Friday, October 29, 2021, at 10:00 am ET to discuss the results. The call can be accessed by dial
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, October 13, 2021--Suzano’s sustainable eucalyptus fluff will be internationally showcased at Index 20