Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pulp & Paper stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.6% in a week
- Pulp & Paper stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RFP 22.0%, $SUZ 14.3%, $MERC 12.8%, $GLT 10.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RFP 5.2%, $GLT 2.9%, $MERC 2.4%, $CLW 1.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NP -2.8%, $UFS -4.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.2%, for the past 3 months is 45.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.7%, the latest correlation is 51.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.2% between NP and SWM
The lowest correlation is -6.1% between GLT and SUZ
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) (the "Company") today announced the upsizing and pricing of its private offering of $875 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior notes due February 1, 2029 (the "2029 Notes"). The size of the offering was increased from the previously announced offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2029 Notes to $875 million aggregate principal amount of 2029 Notes. The 2029 Notes are being issue...
MONTRÉAL, Jan. 14, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ - Resolute Forest Products Inc.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") assigned a Ba3 rating to Mercer International Inc.'s (Mercer) proposed $500 million senior unsecured notes due 2029. Mercer intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to refinance the 6.5% $250 million senior unsecured notes due 2024, a portion of the 7.375% $550 million senior unsecured notes due 2025 and cover fees and expenses.
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) (the "Company") today announced that it intends to offer for sale (the "Offering") $500.0 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2029 (the "2029 Notes"). The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering to finance the previously announced offer to purchase (the "Tender Offer") or any subsequent redemption of all $250 million in aggregate principal amount of its 6.500% Senior Notes ...
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer"), for any and all of its outstanding 6.500% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes"). The Tender Offer is made pursuant to an Offer to Purchase and related Notice of Guaranteed Delivery which set forth the terms and conditions of the Tender Offer.The Offer to Purchase more fully sets forth the terms of the Tender Offer. The Notes and other ...
Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results before markets open on Thursday, February 11th, 2021. A conference call will be held to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Financial analysts are invited to participate in the call by dialing 1-800-289-0438. Media and other interested individuals are invited to listen to the live webcast at www.domtar.com.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting CompaniesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 13, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its two-day Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference, to take place Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
In this article, we are going to list the 15 biggest paper companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 biggest paper companies in the world. You might not think that the creation of paper would be a separate major industry but turns out, the sheer volume is so huge […]