Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Radio Networks stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Radio Networks stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Radio Networks stocks down 10.0% on average while median return down 6.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HMTV 7.7%, $SGA 0.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CMLS -19.5%, $DISCB -21.3%, $UONE -21.9%, $AMCX -25.1%, $TME -31.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBGI 2.7%, $TGNA 2.4%, $SALM 2.4%, $DISCA 1.9%, $TSQ 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UONE -3.1%, $AMCX -4.2%, $SGA -6.9%, $CMLS -7.0%, $UONEK -7.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.7%, for the past 3 months is 18.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.7%, the lowest correlation is 8.8%, the latest correlation is 40.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.8% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -38.3% between DISCB and SGA
Residents in the Central Valley can now get a taste of the future as six Sacramento television stations have banded together to launch NEXTGEN TV. Delivering more expansive audio and video options, as well as other innovative new capabilities, such as robust emergency alerts, NEXTGEN TV enables TV stations to better personalize their broadcasts with information and interactive features, making the content more relevant and engaging for viewers.
Starting today, Charlotte, NC, television viewers will get a taste of the future as five local TV stations band together to launch NEXTGEN TV. Delivering more expansive audio and video options, as well as other innovative new capabilities, NEXTGEN TV enables TV stations to better personalize their broadcasts with information and interactive features, making the content more relevant and engaging for viewers.
Tencent and other New York-listed Chinese stocks fell as Beijing stepped up pressure on Didi Global amid its recent IPO.
Steven Spielberg inked a multi-year deal with Netflix in a sign of the shifting streaming wave.
The broadband and cable company, which owns NBCUniversal, sticks with its marriage of content and delivery, though AT&T has reversed course. Another question facing CEO Brian Roberts is whether to build or buy to reach the company’s goal.
Discovery Inc. (DISCA) is a global media company that provides content through a variety of different distribution platforms, including pay-TV, broadcast television, and direct-to-consumer (DTC) subscriptions. The company primarily generates revenue through the sale of advertising, distribution fees, and subscription services. The $43 billion blockbuster merger would create a leading global entertainment company, combining Discovery's prominent brands with HBO, Warner Bros., DC Comics, and oth...
SILVER SPRING, Md. & ST. PAUL, Minn., June 23, 2021 /3BL Media/ - 3M and Discovery Education today announced 30 State Merit Winners in the 2021 3M Young Scientist Challenge. As the nation’s premier...