Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Radio Networks stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Radio Networks stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Radio Networks stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up -1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CMLS 24.4%, $TSQ 11.3%, $UONE 11.0%, $UONEK 8.4%, $SALM 8.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TV -5.6%, $AMCX -6.3%, $DISCK -8.0%, $DISCA -8.2%, $IHRT -9.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DISCB 4.6%, $TV 4.5%, $TSQ 2.6%, $TGNA 1.2%, $TME 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CMLS -3.0%, $HMTV -3.7%, $UONEK -4.8%, $BBGI -8.1%, $SALM -10.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.8%, for the past 3 months is 18.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 3.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.8% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -46.4% between DISCA and ETM
Vistas Media Acquisition Company Inc. (NASDAQ: VMAC) merging with Anghami Inc. Shares of VMAC will convert to Anghami after SPAC deal’s expected close in Q4 Anghami is leading digital music technology platform in the Middle East and North Africa First mover advantage offering legitimate music in a region plagued by piracy Announced partnership with […]
The future arrived today for Hartford area television viewers, as four local TV stations launched NEXTGEN TV, a revolutionary new digital broadcast technology based on the same fundamental technology as the internet and digital apps. NEXTGEN TV provides viewers with an enhanced live broadcast experience, delivering higher-quality audio, visual capabilities, and enabling a range of future internet-based innovations.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
An ever-expanding glut of streaming options make some observers doubt that cinema’s golden era will return soon — if ever.
In this article, we will look at the stocks Jacob Rothschild’s RIT Capital Partners is selling. You can skip our detailed analysis of Rothschild’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance and go directly to Jacob Rothschild’s RIT Capital Partners is Selling These 5 Stocks. Jacob Rothschild is a millionaire and investment banker from the United […]
Polen Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its “Polen Global Emerging Markets Growth Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Polen Global Emerging Markets Growth Composite Portfolio (the “Portfolio”) was largely flat for the quarter, returning 0.17% gross of fees. This trailed the MSCI Emerging Markets […]
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ( NYSE:TME ) saw significant share price movement during recent months on the NYSE...
It's scary to invest in stocks from China these days, considering what's going on in the country. There's also concern that accounting practices at Chinese companies lack the level of scrutiny found in other countries, creating an increased potential for fraud -- the downfall of Luckin Coffee being a notable example. Such situations amplify worries that Chinese companies could be delisted from U.S. exchanges.