Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Radio Networks stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Radio Networks stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -1.1% in a week
- Radio Networks stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up -5.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UONEK 52.7%, $TV 21.3%, $TSQ 15.8%, $SGA 15.2%, $IHRT 11.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DISCK -10.3%, $DISCA -11.1%, $AMCX -11.9%, $TME -15.3%, $SALM -22.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TSQ 14.4%, $SGA 13.7%, $IHRT 10.3%, $CMLS 9.9%, $UONEK 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HMTV -3.8%, $TME -4.5%, $TGNA -5.5%, $SSP -6.9%, $SALM -6.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.1%, for the past 3 months is 15.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 18.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.7%, the latest correlation is 16.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.3% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -56.2% between HMTV and TSQ
TEGNA announced that Julie Eisenman has been named president and general manager of WNEP in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa., effective June 14, 2021.
iHeartMedia today announced a partnership with the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) that will make live game day play-by-play audio streams available for free on an all new iHeartRadio digital NWSL Radio station during the 2021 season. The station will feature two of the biggest league games each week live, with replay available throughout the week leading up to the next live stream. The exclusive deal marks the first live audio partnership in the NWSL’s history.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group Sponsored ADR (TME) closed at $15.18 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.33% move from the prior day.
TEGNA's (TGNA) first-quarter 2021 results reflect higher subscription revenues and record first-quarter advertising and marketing services revenues.
Townsquare (TSQ) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
How far off is The E.W. Scripps Company ( NASDAQ:SSP ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
iHeartMedia and FOX announced today that Usher will host and perform during the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards. In addition, the event will feature performances from The Weeknd with special guest Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak (Silk Sonic), Dan + Shay and Doja Cat, with more to be announced. In addition, the event will feature appearances from Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Roddy Ricch, twenty one pilots, Megan Thee Stallion, and more. The event will air LIVE from The Dolby Theatre in Los An...
TGNA earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) today announced that Josh Sapan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate virtually in the MoffettNathanson Media & Communications Virtual Summit on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Mr. Sapan’s remarks are scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the event will be available on the company’s website at www.amcnetworks.com under the heading “Investors”. A replay of the webcast will be available...
Tim Robisch Joins Salem Media Orlando as New General Manager