Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Radio Networks stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Radio Networks stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 3.8% in a week
- Radio Networks stocks up 12.2% on average while median return up 10.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DISCK 39.8%, $DISCA 38.1%, $AMCX 22.9%, $SALM 14.9%, $SSP 14.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TSQ -0.1%, $CMLS -4.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SSP 7.1%, $SALM 5.4%, $TME 5.2%, $TGNA 5.1%, $TV 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UONEK -2.1%, $HMTV -5.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.5%, for the past 3 months is 18.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.4%, the lowest correlation is 6.3%, the latest correlation is 12.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -47.2% between BBGI and UONEK
Investment company O'Keefe Stevens Advisory, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Discovery Inc, Illinois Tool Works Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, sells Intel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, O'Keefe Stevens Advisory, Inc..
Investment company Intermede Investment Partners Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Applied Materials Inc, The Cooper Inc, Alibaba Group Holding, Adobe Inc, Amdocs, sells Match Group Inc, Ansys Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Intermede Investment Partners Ltd.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 41.1% in Discovery (DISCA). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Only Network to Broadcast All Six Playoff Games, from Saturday, January 15th to Monday, January 17thNEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, America’s largest audio network and the official network radio partner of the National Football League, will present live play-by-play coverage of the NFL Super Wild Card Playoffs. Westwood One’s schedule will feature two Wild Card games on Saturday, three on Sunday, and the first-ever Monday night playoff game in league his
New Syndicated CHR Evening Show Debuts January 17NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CUMULUS MEDIA’s (NASDAQ: CMLS) Westwood One will introduce “Eliott & Nina” a new Contemporary Hit Radio show to broadcast live from Westwood One’s Atlanta studios beginning Monday, January 17. Each weeknight from 7 p.m. to 12 midnight, Eliott and Nina will engage listeners with content targeting young adults including today’s hottest hits, celebrity and artist updates, pop culture news, listener calls, a
TYSONS, Va., January 13, 2022--TEGNA announced that Rebecca Cantu has been named president and general manager at KIII-TV, the ABC affiliate in Corpus Christi, Texas.
DEEP DIVE A period of high inflation and rising interest rates has taken out shares of companies with rich valuations. Then there’s the stubborn coronavirus, with variants raising infection rates and causing stocks in travel-related industries to crash after they staged partial recoveries.
Every investor in Cumulus Media Inc. ( NASDAQ:CMLS ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
Popular sports talk radio host Mike Missanelli has launched Mike Miss Ventures, a collection of side projects, but he doesn't plan to follow fellow sports talk heavyweight Angelo Cataldi into retirement any time soon.
Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE: TSQ) ("Townsquare," or "our") announced today that Bill Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, and Stuart Rosenstein, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 and Thursday, January 20, 2022. Management's presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the equity investor rel