Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Radio Networks stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Radio Networks stocks up 6.7% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Radio Networks stocks up 33.2% on average while median return up 25.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ETM 96.3%, $AMCX 72.7%, $SALM 61.8%, $TME 44.1%, $BBGI 43.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SGA -3.5%, $HMTV -5.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMCX 29.4%, $ETM 26.6%, $TME 22.5%, $TSQ 15.4%, $TGNA 7.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CMLS -0.1%, $SGA -0.9%, $UONE -2.7%, $HMTV -3.0%, $UONEK -3.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.9%, for the past 3 months is 25.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.2%, the lowest correlation is -1.0%, the latest correlation is 17.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.3% between DISCA and DISCK
The lowest correlation is -54.8% between ETM and SGA
China’s Tencent Music Entertainment Group has agreed to buy audiobook platform Lazy Audio, owned by Shenzhen Lanren Online Technology Co. for 2.7 billion yuan ($417 million). Shares of the online music giant Tencent Music rose 2.4% on Friday. Tencent Music (TME) said that the deal would be financed primarily through cash. In addition, the company would also give certain equity-settled awards to Lazy Audio's management team following the acquisition. The deal is likely to close in the first half ...
China's Tencent Music Entertainment Group said on Friday it acquired audiobook platform Lazy Audio, owned by Shenzhen Lanren Online Technology Co, for 2.7 billion yuan ($417 million). The deal will be largely paid through cash and Lazy Audio's management team will get post-acquisition equity-settled awards, Tencent said.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music," "TME," or the "Company") (NYSE:TME), the leading innovative online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 100% equity interest of Shenzhen Lanren Online Technology Co, Ltd ("Lazy Audio", "Lanren tingshu"), a well-established audio platform in China, for a total consideration of RMB2.7 billion, primarily payable in cash, plus certain post-acquisition equity-settled awards to ...
Shares of Qilian (ticker: QLI) doubled during its first day of trading, while (KUKE) (KUKE) added just 1%. The two offerings continue the trend of Chinese companies going public in the U.S. There were 33 such offerings in 2020, collecting $13.4 billion, the most since 2018, when 34 Chinese companies went public, according to Dealogic. The $13.4 billion compares with $3.5 billion raised by 25 IPOs in 2019.
Discovery Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA) has been working on a streaming video platform for five years with the objective of transforming the media company from a "cable and free-to-air company to a global IP company," Discovery CEO David Zaslav said during a Bloomberg interview.Competitive Advantage: Discovery's 2018 acquisition of Scripps Networks created a new entity that fits in with the company's longer-term streaming plans, the CEO said. Most notably, platforms like the Food Network a...
AMC Networks (AMCX) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
David Zaslav, Discovery Inc. CEO and President, joins Yahoo Finance's Kristin Myers and Andy Serwer to discuss the launch of the company's new streaming service, Discovery+, and how COVID-19 has impacted business.