Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Recreational Products stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks up 6.4% on average while median return up 3.0% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks up 21.0% on average while median return up 17.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PTE 86.5%, $VSTO 48.2%, $AOUT 43.6%, $SLGG 32.4%, $FOXF 31.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MPX -2.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PTE 57.8%, $SLGG 33.5%, $BHAT 19.8%, $FNKO 18.4%, $MBUU 11.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JOUT -2.9%, $VSTO -3.2%, $CLAR -4.1%, $RGR -4.6%, $TTWO -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.3%, for the past 3 months is 20.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.3%, the lowest correlation is -2.0%, the latest correlation is 9.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.4% between THO and WGO
The lowest correlation is -57.3% between ATVI and RGR
Polaris Off Road, the world leader in powersports and off-road innovation, today introduced three new limited-edition models, including two hunt-focused RANGER models and an exclusive Sportsman ATV. The 2021 RANGER XP 1000 Big Game Edition and RANGER XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition are purpose-built for avid hunters, delivering more capability and strength to haul gear to, and game from, hard-to-reach hunting locations. For thrill-seeking ATV riders looking for a machine that’s sure to stand out on th...
Polaris Off-Road is proud to announce the next evolution in trail adventure with the 2021 RZR Trail and Trail S lineup. Offering all-new styling, leading trail capability, improved rider comfort and unmatched off-road technology in both the 50" RZR Trail and 60" RZR Trail S models, Polaris has made the industry’s undisputed leader in trail riding even better.
Is (WGO) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
Here we discuss five top-ranked stocks - SFM, MNST, HIBB, SNBR, and WGO - that are lucrative bets as Americans adapt to an active lifestyle and look to commit to their new year resolutions in 2021.
Active investing isn't easy, but for those that do it, the aim is to find the best companies to buy, and to profit...
Today Odyssey Golf, the industry leader in putter innovation, announced its new line of White Hot OG Putters. The original White Hot is an insert that Tour players demand, and now it's back and better than ever in a premium high-performance package for all golfers.
New Strong Buy Stocks for January 13th
NOTE: On January 13, 2021, the press release was corrected as follows: In the first paragraph of the press release, the prior probability of default rating was changed to B1-PD. New York, January 11, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") upgraded its ratings for THOR Industries, Inc. ("THOR"), including the company's corporate family rating (CFR; to Ba3 from B1) and probability of default rating (to Ba3-PD from B1-PD), and the rating on the company's senior secured term loan (to Ba3 fro...