Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Recreational Products stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.7% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.9% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JAKK 37.8%, $PTE 25.8%, $CLAR 21.9%, $GOLF 13.6%, $ELY 13.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DOOO -9.7%, $TTWO -10.0%, $JOUT -14.8%, $BHAT -31.9%, $SLGG -33.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PTE 23.5%, $GOLF 16.4%, $CLAR 12.0%, $ELY 9.4%, $RGR 8.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WGO -11.3%, $JOUT -11.5%, $THO -13.2%, $SLGG -14.0%, $BHAT -30.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.6%, the lowest correlation is -2.8%, the latest correlation is 24.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.7% between THO and WGO
The lowest correlation is -72.9% between BHAT and GOLF
Callaway Golf reached an important technical milestone on Wednesday, with its Relative Strength (RS) Rating rising into the 90-plus percentile with an upgrade to 91, a rise from 83 the day before. Callaway Golf broke out earlier, but has fallen back below the prior 32.69 entry from a consolidation. If a stock you're tracking clears a buy point then retreats 7% or more below the original entry price, it's considered a failed base.
The Dow Jones sold off as inflation worries intensify. The bears mauled tech stocks such as Microsoft and Apple. A senior Fed official spoke on inflation.
Okay, neither Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) nor Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) has been a standout performer this year, but while the latter's trendy connected gear grabs most of the headlines, the former has been putting in the work to build its business back up. Nautilus reported its second consecutive quarter of record-breaking revenue, and while it and Peloton have benefited from the COVID-19 pandemic boosting home fitness equipment sales, it appears a change in consumer behavior and attitude ab...
Escalade (ESCA) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Mattel (MAT) continues to benefit from robust sales of Hot Wheels and Barbie. Cost saving efforts is also aiding performance.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Polaris, Harley-Davidson, Fox Factory and Tesla
VONORE, Tenn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2021 third quarter ended April 4, 2021. Highlights: Delivered the most profitable quarter in the Company’s historyNet sales increased to a record $147.9 million, up 44 percent from $102.6 million in the prior-year periodGross margin expanded by 450 basis points to 25.2%Net income was $17.6 million or $0.93 per diluted shareDiluted Adjusted Net Income per...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Mastercraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCFT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.