Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Recreational Products stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down -1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FOXF 28.4%, $MPX 18.6%, $MCFT 14.7%, $PII 12.4%, $JOUT 9.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TTWO -17.0%, $NLS -19.3%, $ESCA -21.6%, $CLAR -37.4%, $FNKO -57.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AOUT 14.6%, $HAS 6.3%, $FNKO 5.5%, $MAT 4.1%, $VSTO 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MBUU -1.9%, $JOUT -2.1%, $ESCA -2.7%, $NLS -6.0%, $GOLF -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.2%, for the past 3 months is 32.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.8%, the lowest correlation is 17.4%, the latest correlation is 28.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between MBUU and MCFT
The lowest correlation is -37.2% between FNKO and RGR
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO) is proud to announce the launch of a new e-powertrain, the Rotax E10, bolstering its electric offering for karting. The new product was presented today at the Rotax MAX Challenge (RMC) Grand Finals in Portimao, Portugal, where the international RMC karting community was gathered. With the all-new E10 48V high performance racing electric powerpack, BRP-Rotax opens a new world by offering consumers all the advantages of electrification with the same performance,
U.S. retail stocks held steady on Friday as investors watched holiday spending to gauge consumer confidence at a time when inflation and rising interest rates are weighing heavily on Main Street. Consumer discretionary stocks, measured by the S&P 500 Consumer Discretionary sector which benefits from spending on retail, restaurants and vacations, edged up less than 0.1%. "If Black Friday shopping takes a hit this year, it won't bode well for the rest of the holiday period which is so important ...
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO); (NASDAQ: DOOO) will hold its third quarter FY23 financial results conference call on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Investors are closely watching U.S. retail stocks as a barometer of consumer confidence as inflation bites, as the most important shopping season of the year begins on Friday. Consumer discretionary stocks, measured by the S&P 500 Consumer Discretionary sector - the group of companies that benefit from spending on retail, restaurants, and vacations - are down 32% for the year to date, more than double the 15.5% decline in the broad S&P 500, as consumers have been walloped by surging inflation a...
While Mattel, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MAT ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good run...
BRP Inc. (DOOO) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
BRP Inc. (DOOO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) NASDAQ: DOOO) is committed to promoting responsible riding and increasing its efforts to empower all riders in the powersports communities to ride responsibly and rethink the way they approach safety, environment, and riding etiquette. Ski-Doo, a BRP brand, is doing that by engaging riders on four unique fronts focused on improving rider safety and preserving our sport for years to come: Take the Pledge, Avalanche Awareness Seminars and Safety Partnerships, Snow P.A.S.S., and
The mean of analysts' price targets for BRP Inc. (DOOO) points to a 46.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
RACINE, Wis., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will release financial results for the Fiscal 2022 fourth quarter on Friday, December 9, 2022, before market open that day. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast shortly afterwards at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a Company update. A live listen-only webcast of the conference cal