Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Recreational Products stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 3.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WGO 9.6%, $PII 8.5%, $ATVI 8.5%, $MAT 7.9%, $FNKO 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NLS -12.0%, $AOUT -12.5%, $SLGG -14.8%, $CLAR -15.8%, $VMAR -16.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PII 3.5%, $ATVI 2.1%, $MAT 0.4%, $SLGG 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AOUT -6.5%, $CLAR -6.9%, $VSTO -7.1%, $TTWO -7.3%, $ESCA -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.4%, for the past 3 months is 23.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is 1.6%, the latest correlation is 1.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.8% between CLAR and GOLF
The lowest correlation is -38.8% between GIGM and VMAR
Shaw Communications' (SJR) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect revenue growth in the wireline and wireless segments.
Fox Factory Holding Corp. ( NASDAQ:FOXF ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Allison's (ALSN) pledge to invest $15 million in Autotech opens it up to VC expertise and offers direct exposure to startups. It also completes the 2 millionth delivery of 1000/2000 Series.
Magna International (MGA) adds Optimus engineers to its staff, aiming for enhanced ADAS infrastructure.
A hawkish Fed may not be encouraging for the construction sector, but there are other tailwinds that can help us pick winners.
Shares of toy maker Mattel are moving higher Thursday as one sell-side firm expects the company to exceed its financial guidance. Last month when we reviewed the charts of MAT we did not find them compelling, writing, "I don't believe in Santa Claus but, the CFO and CEO may want to shoot an email to the North Pole.
In the latest trading session, Thor Industries (THO) closed at $103.19, marking a +1.05% move from the previous day.
Live webcast at 8:30 a.m. ESTVONORE, Tenn., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCFT) (the “Company”) will host a live webcast of its fiscal second quarter 2022 earnings conference call on Thursday, February 3, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. EST. Fred Brightbill, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Tim Oxley, Chief Financial Officer, and George Steinbarger, Chief Revenue Officer, will discuss the Company’s financial results. The Company will issue a pre-market earnin
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., January 12, 2022--Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) today announced that it plans to release its full year and fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at approximately 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time. Following this, Mattel will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.