Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Recreational Products stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TTWO 13.2%, $PII 10.5%, $FOXF 7.7%, $CLAR 5.8%, $RGR 5.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HAS -5.0%, $VMAR -6.9%, $AOUT -7.4%, $ELY -8.7%, $NLS -10.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SLGG 12.3%, $CLAR 8.0%, $MAT 6.2%, $FOXF 6.0%, $NLS 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VMAR -2.1%, $EA -3.4%, $WGO -4.8%, $THO -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.3%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.4%, the lowest correlation is 12.8%, the latest correlation is 12.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.9% between RGR and VSTO
The lowest correlation is -21.2% between HAS and THO
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 873 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of June 30th. In this […]
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Brian Richard Mariotti, Chief Executive Officer at Funko (NASDAQ:FNKO), made a large buy and sell of company shares on October 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Brian Richard Mariotti exercised options to purchase 59,139 Funko shares for $0 on October 15. They then sold their shares on succeeding transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from ($0.00) to $19.38 to raise a total of $1,14
(Bloomberg) -- There are two classes of merchant on Amazon.com Inc.: those who get special protection from counterfeiters and those who don’t.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismThe first category include
SANTA MONICA, Calif., October 18, 2021--JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK), a leading toy and consumer products manufacturer, today announced new additions to its line of ReDo skateboards with cool new updated graphics coming out just in time for the early holiday rush. ReDo Skateboard Co. features innovative design and manufacturing to offer the most enjoyable riding experience out there. ReDo Skateboard Co. has carefully crafted boards that provide ease, trick capability, and balance with exte
- Sales in the Third Quarter of 2021 Expected to Increase 66%-67% Year-Over-Year to $107-$108 Million - - Raises Full-Year Outlook: Expects 2021 Sales and Adjusted EBITDA to Grow Approximately 62% and 155% Year-over-Year to $362.5 Million and $57 Million, Respectively - SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”), a global company focused on the outdoor and consumer enthusiast markets, is providing selected preliminary unaud
Brunswick Corp's (NYSE: BC) division, Freedom Boat Club, has acquired its Freedom Boat Club of Connecticut franchise operation and territory from the current owners for an undisclosed sum. The deal includes all current Connecticut-based locations and the rights to expand and build new club locations in the territory. There are seven Freedom Boat Club locations across the Connecticut coastline. "Through this acquisition and our recent acquisition of the New York territory, we will continue to exp
The board of Hasbro, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HAS ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.68 per share on the 15th of...
While solid demand across both segments is likely to have boosted Winnebago's (WGO) Q4 performance, rising operating costs might have dented the company's margins.
VENICE, Fla., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freedom Boat Club, a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), announced today that it has acquired its Freedom Boat Club of Connecticut franchise operation and territory from the current owners. The acquisition includes all current Connecticut-based locations, as well as the rights to expand and build new club locations in the territory. Currently, there are seven Freedom Boat Club locations across the Connecticut coastline from Stamford to My