Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Recreational Products stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Recreational Products stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 3.4% in a week
- Recreational Products stocks down 6.3% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FNKO 14.9%, $VMAR 12.2%, $JAKK 9.7%, $GOLF 1.9%, $FOXF 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SLGG -13.0%, $AOUT -15.7%, $NLS -17.6%, $DOOO -20.5%, $VSTO -23.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VMAR 12.9%, $MPX 2.5%, $GOLF 1.9%, $ATVI 0.8%, $JAKK 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SLGG -6.5%, $TTWO -6.6%, $VSTO -7.6%, $AOUT -11.3%, $NLS -18.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.6%, for the past 3 months is 40.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.0%, the lowest correlation is 20.7%, the latest correlation is 23.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.6% between GOLF and MCFT
The lowest correlation is -26.6% between MBUU and PUNK
RV industry stocks slumped this week as macroeconomic outlook turns pessimistic for the next 12-16 months. Vehicle shipments are forecasted to fall 8.4% compared to 2021. Bret Jordan, managing director at Jefferies, joined Yahoo Finance Live to share his analysis.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2022 financial results on Thursday, July 14, 2022, after the close of the market. The full text of the press release will be available on the company's website at www.aob.com under the Investor Relations section.
The company also promoted its chief information officer, Sri Koneru, to senior vice president and added him to its executive leadership team.
Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT), Nickelodeon and Paramount+ today revealed the premiere date and trailer for Monster High: The Movie, a live-action movie musical based on the iconic Monster High franchise about the children of famous monsters and creatures. Monster High: The Movie premieres Thursday, Oct. 6, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon and streams that same day on Paramount+. The movie will encore on Nickelodeon on Friday, Oct.7, and Saturday, Oct. 8, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT). Internationally, the movi
Hasbro (HAS) teams up with the National Basketball Association and National Basketball Players Association for the relaunch of Starting Lineup, an iconic sports collectibles brand.
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) investors had a few big concerns heading into the recreational vehicle (RV) giant's latest earnings update. Rival Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) has been claiming more market share in key areas, and both companies are trying to walk a tight line between working through their backlogs and risking oversupply during any consumer spending pullback. Revenue jumped 52% overall thanks to rising demand across key categories like towable and motorized RVs, boats, and luxur...
Sri Koneru Sri Koneru Amber Holm Amber Holm Chad Reece Chad Reece -- Holm responsible for advancing enterprise strategic marketing and communications ---- Koneru will drive IT strategies and internal digital transformation initiatives ---- Reece to foster elevated engagement with outdoor industry and government organizations -- EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer, announced today that Ambe
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks in trouble as Americans cut back on spending. If you want to see more stocks in this list, check out 5 Stocks In Trouble as Americans Cut Back on Spending. The New York Times reported on June 29 that consumer spending in Q1 2022 grew only 0.5%, compared […]
While Callaway Golf Company ( NYSE:ELY ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
JAKKS Pacific's (JAKK) focus on expanding distribution agreements bodes well. However, the rise in freight expenses is a concern.