Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RGA 14.8%, $ESGR 8.1%, $RE 7.6%, $GLRE 2.9%, $RNR 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MHLD -3.0%, $OXBR -17.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RE 4.0%, $RNR 3.1%, $RGA 2.6%, $Y 1.5%, $RZB 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MHNC -0.2%, $ESGRP -0.4%, $MHLD -0.7%, $GLRE -4.0%, $OXBR -6.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.8%, for the past 3 months is 15.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.8%, the lowest correlation is -1.4%, the latest correlation is -1.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.0% between RE and Y
The lowest correlation is -51.3% between ESGR and MHLA
A Raleigh-based hospitality company recently sold two Triangle hotels to a hospitality trust based in Singapore. Concord Hospitality Enterprises sold a pair of Marriott branded hotels to LLCs affiliated with ARA U.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, January 13, 2022--Everest Re Group, Ltd. ("Everest" or the "Company") (NYSE: RE), a leading global provider of reinsurance and insurance solutions, announced today that Artur Klinger has been named Head of International Reinsurance. In this new role, Klinger will oversee the company’s reinsurance business in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America, reporting directly to Everest Group COO and Head of Reinsurance Jim Williamson. Additionally, the company has app
ST. LOUIS, January 06, 2022--Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE:RGA) plans to release fourth quarter earnings on Thursday, February 3, at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time. The release will be issued via newswire and will also be available through RGA’s website, www.rgare.com.
Jazwares, a global leader in toys and licensing, today announced that Jeremy Padawer joins the c-suite as Chief Brand Officer, effective immediately. Padawer is a toy industry veteran with deep expertise in brand development across multiple toy categories including collectibles, as well as an experienced executive in e-commerce and animated content. Padawer has been instrumental in Jazwares' growth since joining the company in 2019 when Jazwares acquired Wicked Cool Toys. In this newly created r
Reinsurance Group (RGA) is poised to benefit from higher variable investment income, higher business volume on new and existing treaties as well as a solid cash position.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, January 05, 2022--RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) (the "Company" or "RenaissanceRe") will conduct an investment community conference call on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2021, as well as the Company's outlook. RenaissanceRe will release its results following the close of market on Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
RenaissanceRe Holdings (RNR) is focused on making strategic acquisitions to boost its business through inorganic growth.
Alleghany Capital Corporation ("Alleghany Capital"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, announced that its subsidiary, Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. ("Wilbert"), a leading provider of products and services for the funeral and cemetery industries and precast concrete markets, acquired Memorial Monuments & Vaults, Inc. ("Memorial Monuments") on December 29, 2021. Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, Memorial Monuments is a provider of monuments and related funeral services to retail
Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y) today confirmed that President Joseph P. Brandon assumed the additional role of Chief Executive Officer and was appointed to the Board of Directors effective December 31, 2021, consistent with the company's previously announced succession plan. Mr. Brandon succeeds Weston M. Hicks.