Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Reinsurance Carriers stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 4.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RNR 30.6%, $RE 18.8%, $MHNC 10.1%, $ESGR 8.8%, $RZB 5.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RGA -0.1%, $MHLD -5.0%, $SG -31.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RE 5.4%, $RGA 5.4%, $ESGR 4.3%, $RNR 3.6%, $RZB 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MHLD -3.7%, $SG -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 5.9%, for the past 3 months is 12.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.2%, the lowest correlation is -4.9%, the latest correlation is -4.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.0% between ESGRP and RZB
The lowest correlation is -45.3% between ESGRO and RNR
Everest Re (RE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Oxbridge Re Holdings ( NASDAQ:OXBR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$2.16m (down by 133...
Segmental strength, a solid capital position and favorable growth estimates poise Everest Re (RE) well for growth.
Readers hoping to buy Everest Re Group, Ltd. ( NYSE:RE ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
Those following along with Enstar Group Limited ( NASDAQ:ESGR ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
Revenues and Adjusted EBITDA Increased 76% and 13%, respectively Over Prior Period For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC: MHPC), which acquires, owns, and operates 55 manufactured housing communities containing approximately 2,565 developed sites, today announced operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Total revenues and adjusted EBITDA for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 w
HAMILTON, Bermuda, November 16, 2022--Everest Re Group, Ltd. ("Everest") (NYSE: RE), a global underwriting leader providing best-in-class property, casualty, and specialty reinsurance and insurance solutions, announced the appointment of Hazel McNeilage as an independent, non-executive member of its Board of Directors, effective immediately.
GRAND CAYMAN, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OXBR), (the “Company”), a provider of reinsurance solutions primarily to property and casualty insurers, reported its results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. “Our resolve to limiting our exposure to underwriting losses through reinsurance contracts this year, helped significantly in lowering the potential loss caused by the catastrophic damage from Hurricane Ian and Hurricane Nicole” com
LOS ANGELES, November 14, 2022--Today, sweetgreen, the mission-driven restaurant brand serving healthy food, announced the opening of its first advanced order vehicle pickup window, "sweetlane" located in Schaumburg, IL. The grand opening of "sweetlane" on November 15 serves as the latest iteration of the company’s evolving restaurant experience, testing new formats to meet customers where they are.
Shares of Sweetgreen (NYSE: SG) fell 15% this past week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, after the salad chain cut its full-year sales forecast. Sweetgreen's revenue jumped 29% year over year to $124 million in its fiscal third quarter ended Sept. 25. The gains were driven by new restaurant openings and higher sales at existing locations.