Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Remote Working stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Remote Working stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down 3.7% in a week
- Remote Working stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down 8.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GOOG 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMZN -12.0%, $CRWD -12.1%, $DOCU -12.2%, $ZM -12.5%, $RNG -18.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DBX 1.6%, $GOOG 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CTXS -5.5%, $ZM -6.0%, $DOCU -6.7%, $CRWD -7.4%, $RNG -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.6%, for the past 3 months is 27.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.7%, the lowest correlation is -5.4%, the latest correlation is 67.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between DOCU and RNG
The lowest correlation is 0.9% between AMZN and CTXS
The market rally sold off hard Thursday as bond yields soared on Fed chief Jerome Powell. Tesla stock is key for growth plays.
(Bloomberg) -- Broadcom Inc. shares fell after the company’s main chip division reported revenue that just missed Wall Street estimates.The San Jose, California-based company supplies Apple Inc. and the latest iPhone models have sold well in recent months. That raised expectations ahead of Broadcom’s results.Semiconductor solutions revenue came in at $4.91 billion in the fiscal first quarter. Analysts were looking for $4.93 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.Broadcom dropped 3.4% i...
After news hit this week that six Dr. Seuss books featuring racist and insensitive imagery will no longer be published, copies of these books popped up on resale sites like eBay (EBAY) and Amazon.com (AMZN) for thousands of dollars. On Amazon, hardcover copies of “If I Ran the Zoo” start at $789 and climb to $5,000. Indeed, while an eBay spokeswoman told the Wall Street Journal that the company is “currently sweeping our marketplace to remove these items,” hundreds of sellers could still be ...
Credit Suisse analyst John Pitzer wrote in a client note that the company's results were better than the stock-market reaction implies.
Slack reported a beat on both its top and bottom line. The software company posted an adjusted loss per share of 1 cent and a revenue of $250.6M, compared to estimates of an adjusted loss per share of 3.7 cents and revenue of $250.8M. Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre joined Yahoo Finance Live to break down the key metrics.
Growth investing is one of two main fundamental investment strategies. It contrasts with value investing, the other strategy. Investors employing a growth investing strategy will typically place the majority of their portfolio in growth stocks, which are shares of companies whose earnings or sales are expected to grow at a significantly faster rate than the rest of the market.
Walmart is reportedly looking to take its Flipkart unit public in the U.S. via a blank-check deal. Walmart stock gave up gains. Online retailer Flipkart, a rival to Amazon in India, has been weighing a U.
While it's too soon to call this a bear market, the Nasdaq index officially entered correction territory on Thursday. As of 3 p.m. EST, the Nasdaq was down about 10.2% from all-time highs set in February. Stocks like customer relationship management company HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS), data-analytics business Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG), content delivery network Fastly (NYSE: FSLY), cybersecurity operator CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD), and advertising-technology company Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) were al...
Slack Technologies, Inc., (NYSE: WORK) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 31, 2021.