Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Remote Working stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Remote Working stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Remote Working stocks down 10.1% on average while median return down 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MSFT 7.0%, $RNG 5.4%, $DBX 3.2%, $GOOG 2.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DOCU -6.0%, $ZM -9.6%, $CRWD -13.4%, $AMZN -19.2%, $TEAM -36.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MSFT 2.4%, $TEAM 2.0%, $CRWD 0.6%, $DBX 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GOOG -0.9%, $AMZN -1.5%, $DOCU -3.0%, $RNG -3.7%, $ZM -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.9%, for the past 3 months is 53.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.8%, the lowest correlation is 10.1%, the latest correlation is 29.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.6% between GOOG and MSFT
The lowest correlation is -55.8% between CTXS and DBX
The Dow Jones hit its best level since April while more stocks are near buy points. But the S&P 500 faces a big test with Fed-critical economic data on tap.
U.S. online retail giant Amazon may be able to end two EU antitrust investigations by the end of the year after tweaking concessions to address concerns over its use of sellers' data, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday. Faced with charges of using its size, power and data to push its own products to gain an unfair advantage over rival merchants that also use its platform, Amazon in July offered to refrain from using sellers' data for its own competing retail business and its pri...
BRUSSELS (Reuters) -U.S. online retail giant Amazon may be able to end two EU antitrust investigations by the end of the year after tweaking concessions to address concerns over its use of sellers' data, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday. Settling the EU investigations means the company will avoid a fine of as much as 10% of its global turnover. Faced with charges of using its size, power and data to push its own products to gain an unfair advantage over rival merchants that a...
The soccer club said earlier this week that it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a potential sale.
Apple reportedly is eyeing U.K. soccer giant Manchester United. The FTC may try to block Microsoft's planned Activision deal.
In this article, we discuss 11 best COVID stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best COVID Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In May 2022, the United States exceeded one million deaths from COVID-19. Healthcare experts believe that the virus […]
Microsoft's takeover of Activision is valued at $69 billion. Activision's board was bullish about the deal in its 2022 proxy statement.
According to new research, Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT) is at the top of mind for holiday shoppers who hunted for Black Friday deals. The big box retailer dominated online searches for Black Friday discounts as of Friday morning, CNBC reports citing Captify. Searches for Black Friday discounts on Walmart surged 386% year over year, leapfrogging rival retailer Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN), which last year ranked first in Captify's survey of most searched retailers on Black Friday. Also Read: Bummer F
Yahoo Finance Live anchors Rachelle Akuffo and Akiko Fujita report on European labor unions organizing strikes against Amazon as part of the "Make Amazon Pay" campaign.