Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Remote Working stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Remote Working stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -1.3% in a week
- Remote Working stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CRWD 18.5%, $GOOG 13.2%, $MSFT 7.8%, $AMZN 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DOCU -5.1%, $ZM -5.1%, $TEAM -9.8%, $RNG -22.0%, $BOX -24.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GOOG 7.9%, $DBX 6.1%, $CRWD 3.0%, $MSFT 2.6%, $AMZN 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BOX -2.7%, $ZM -3.2%, $TEAM -5.7%, $RNG -14.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.1%, for the past 3 months is 54.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.9%, the lowest correlation is 19.5%, the latest correlation is 56.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.1% between DOCU and TEAM
The lowest correlation is -23.8% between BOX and MSFT
The combined weighting of Apple and Microsoft in the S&P 500 has risen to the highest level on record.
Shares of Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) rose on Wednesday, as investors applauded the chipmaker's recent moves to bolster its position in the booming artificial intelligence (AI) market. Nvidia proved that innovation is alive and well at the semiconductor titan's developer conference on Tuesday. Nvidia showed off a new AI supercomputing service, high-performance processors, and computing infrastructure designed to help train AI models, among a host of other announcements.
Microsoft is the IBD Stock Of The Day as the software giant gets a lift from artificial intelligence initiatives.
On Wednesday, Amazon.Com, Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN) boosted the minimum starting pay for its employees at its U.K. operations by up to 50 pence to between 11 pounds ($13.50) - 12 pounds per hour. Amazon faced flak from its union, which had demanded a more considerable hike, Reuters reports. The pay boost comes less than a week after hundreds of workers at an Amazon warehouse in Coventry in central England staged the latest walkout in a dispute over pay this year. Also Read: Amazon Scores Another Victor
U.S. businesses in sectors ranging from manufacturing to technology are recalibrating after a period of rapid growth.
A ban on TikTok could have implications for free speech, creators, advertisers, and even politicians.
Office drama is brewing around when employees—and their bosses—are allowed to use ChatGPT at work. The generative artificial intelligence technology from OpenAI—a startup backed by billions of dollars from Microsoft Corp.—was released at the end of November and instantly embraced by many workers to create professional-sounding emails and PowerPoint presentations, as well as strings of code that automate tasks. When it is appropriate (and when it isn’t) to use AI to communicate, evaluate human ...
Bill Gates said he believes artificial intelligence is the most revolutionary technology he has seen in decades, on par with computers, cellphones and the internet. Essentially, artificial intelligence refers to a computer’s ability to learn from large amounts of data and subsequently mimic human responses.
We don't know when the next bull market will arrive. And right now, with the market in the doldrums, it may feel very far away. But don't despair. Throughout time, bear markets always have led to bull markets.