Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Remote Working stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 3.2% in a day
- Remote Working stocks down 5.5% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Remote Working stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CRWD 11.0%, $TEAM 10.2%, $DBX 3.7%, $ZM 3.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GOOG -4.4%, $MSFT -4.7%, $AMZN -10.0%, $RNG -12.2%, $DOCU -25.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CTXS 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMZN -5.9%, $GOOG -8.0%, $ZM -9.5%, $RNG -10.6%, $DOCU -11.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 70.2%, for the past 3 months is 55.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.0%, the lowest correlation is 30.3%, the latest correlation is 87.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between AMZN and MSFT
The lowest correlation is 27.5% between CRWD and CTXS
(Bloomberg) -- Alphabet Inc.’s Google said it will automatically delete records of user visits to sensitive locations, including abortion clinics, responding to growing concerns that the data could be used to prosecute those seeking reproductive care and other personal services.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for
A booming corner of Wall Street is back adding high-yield, or 'junk bonds,' to funds that specialize in risky corporate debt, according to BofA Global. Rules in the sector were loosened two years ago.
Yahoo Finance Live highlights where to find the best summer deals for retail homeware this holiday weekend.
Need your caffeine fix fast in the morning? Check out this best-selling espresso maker already on sale ahead of Prime Day.
Yahoo Finance's Ines Ferre checks out markets closing this week in the green, the bond market action, the consumer discretionary sector, semiconductor stocks, and crude oil pricing.
The e-commerce giant will stream one game a week starting in the 2024-25 season. The agreement covers three seasons.
Stock splits have gained serious traction over the last several years. Generally, a company performs a stock split for a practical reason - the stock price has become too expensive, causing a barrier to entry for potential investors, grinding down overall trading volume.
Google Cloud's lease deal comes as a boon to San Francisco's office market in a time of turbulence.
Discipline is the most important trait for day traders, says stock trading educator Teri Ijeoma.