Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Restaurants stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Restaurants stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Restaurants stocks up 11.4% on average while median return up 8.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FRGI 33.4%, $GTIM 31.8%, $CHUY 30.9%, $ARKR 28.4%, $KRUS 27.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ARMK -3.8%, $DPZ -5.1%, $BH -5.5%, $WEN -7.2%, $FAT -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GRIL 15.9%, $BBQ 14.5%, $CAKE 9.1%, $WING 8.1%, $EAT 8.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BJRI -3.6%, $JAX -3.7%, $WEN -4.2%, $RRGB -5.8%, $QSR -6.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.4%, for the past 3 months is 23.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.1%, the lowest correlation is 3.4%, the latest correlation is 14.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.5% between BLMN and EAT
The lowest correlation is -52.5% between DENN and GRIL
(Bloomberg) -- Barry Diller’s IAC/InterActive Corp. said its video software company Vimeo is valued at about $6 billion after a recent funding round, nearly doubling the valuation before the unit is scheduled to be spun off early in the second quarter.Vimeo raised $300 million from T. Rowe Price Group Inc. and Oberndorf Enterprises LLC, the company said in a statement Monday. The investment follows a $150 million equity round in November, when IAC said it planned to spin Vimeo off into a separat...
Surely it's not possible to beat the market with a random roll of the dice!
Hong Kong's banks and stockbrokers are hiring more financiers from mainland China to use their Mandarin-speaking skills to pitch for initial public offers (IPOs) and other deals, as the city's stock benchmark hovers at a 20-month high amid record inflow of capital from China.Mainlanders take up about 60 per cent of all investment banking jobs in Hong Kong, up 10 percentage points from 2015, and their share may widen to between 65 per cent and 70 per cent over the next four years, said John Mulla...
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE: QSR) between April 29, 2019 and October 28, 2019, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important February 19, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Restaurant Brands investors under the federal securities laws.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) today announced that it completed a $30 million sale (before commission and other fees) of its common stock through its “at-the market” (“ATM”) offering program previously disclosed. The offering was upsized by $5 million from the previous announcement. The Company intends to use the net proceeds for working capital, general corporate purposes, other capital expenditures and new restaurant expansion...
BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) comparable restaurant sales continues to be impacted by dismal traffic. However, off-premise sales remain strong.
Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) has already given guidance for its first fiscal quarter and the full year, but analysts are still looking forward to the coffee company’s coming earnings announcement, scheduled for Jan. 26 after the closing bell, in order to gain visibility about the company’s COVID-19 recovery path. Starbucks is guiding for first-quarter earnings per share in the range of 32 cents to 37 cents, and adjusted EPS of 50 cents to 55 cents. “Given the recent disclosure, we expect focus to b...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 / The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Less than 1% of the country has received the two required doses of a COVID-19-tackling vaccine, but it's just a matter of time before the beneficiaries start to bounce back.
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz reminds investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Investors have until the deadlines listed below to file a lead plaintiff motion. Investors suffering losses on their investments are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz to discuss their legal rights in these class actions at 310-914-5007 or by email to fcruz@frankcruzla...