Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Restaurants stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Restaurants stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Restaurants stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RRGB 44.5%, $TAST 16.4%, $WING 10.1%, $KRUS 9.2%, $PBPB 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CAKE -13.3%, $NDLS -13.4%, $DIN -14.2%, $BJRI -15.3%, $DAVE -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RRGB 18.6%, $TAST 9.7%, $PLAY 6.0%, $JACK 5.0%, $NDLS 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RUTH -4.1%, $BH -4.6%, $GRIL -5.9%, $DAVE -5.9%, $FRSH -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 24.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 34.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between BJRI and BLMN
The lowest correlation is -55.3% between CMG and GTIM
Cintas' (CTAS) Q3 performance is expected to have benefited from higher volumes and prices at the Uniform Rental and Facility Services segment. However, high costs might have dented the bottom line.
When Dutch Bros (NYSE: BROS) began trading on the public markets in September 2021, it took the investing world by storm. The stock skyrocketed 108% by Nov. 1, a month and a half after the initial public offering (IPO).
Dr. Reddys (RDY), Darden Restaurants (DRI), Interpublic Group (IPG), Microchip Technology (MCHP) and Valero Energy (VLO) could be compelling picks amid market volatility.
Indonesian fintech startup increases its customer satisfaction score by 60% using Freshdesk for better query handling and response time improvementsJAKARTA, Indonesia, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) announced today that Indonesian financial technology startup, KoinWorks, has increased customer satisfaction after implementing Freshdesk™ to unify its customer support across different channels. KoinWorks, which started as a peer-to-peer financial lending startup i
New Starbucks CEO Laxman Narasimhan has taken the helm of the giant coffee retailer from Schultz almost two weeks earlier than anticipated.
In the latest trading session, Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) closed at $1,610.23, marking a +0.09% move from the previous day.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss the change in leadership at Starbucks as Laxman Narasimhan takes over as CEO from Howard Schultz.
In this article, we discuss 13 best consumer discretionary stocks to buy. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Consumer Discretionary Stocks To Buy. If inflation persists or the US economy enters a recession, consumers may have to significantly reduce their spending on non-essential items, which would negatively […]
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
Shares of oat milk company Oatly (NASDAQ: OTLY) jumped on Monday after announcing a partnership with fast-food giant McDonald's. As of noon ET, Oatly stock was up 7%, but it had been up as much as 12% earlier in the day. According to an official press release, Oatly is partnering with McDonald's in Austria. Specifically, McDonald's McCafe will use Oatly's Barista Edition beverages -- oat milk that's foamable when warmed, just like regular milk.