Aggregated price index with volume information
- Restaurants stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Restaurants stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Restaurants stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 8.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RAVE 15.6%, $WING 10.4%, $BDL 9.5%, $GTIM 3.8%, $YUMC 3.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CBRL -19.7%, $BJRI -20.6%, $STKS -21.1%, $RRGB -22.1%, $KRUS -25.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RAVE 21.2%, $WING 6.2%, $TAST 5.9%, $EAT 4.8%, $CAKE 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARMK -3.8%, $DIN -4.7%, $PZZA -4.8%, $BTBD -5.3%, $FAT -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.5%, for the past 3 months is 17.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.0%, the lowest correlation is 3.8%, the latest correlation is 21.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.0% between DENN and DRI
The lowest correlation is -78.8% between GRIL and MCD
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Kura Sushi (KRUS). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Uptick in Microsoft Teams adoption among Freshservice customers helps businesses of all sizes speed up employee service management with the AI-enabled integrationSAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) announced a significant increase in Microsoft Teams usage by Freshservice® customers to improve the employee experience through more efficient AI-powered virtual agent support. Microsoft Teams adoption among Freshservice customers has seen an average in
BJ's Restaurants, Carrols Restaurant Group, Kura Sushi USA, First Watch Restaurant Group and El Pollo Loco are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Domino's Pizza Inc. (NYSE: DPZ), the largest pizza company in the world, is proud to announce the grand opening of The Domino's Village: the newest St. Jude Children's Research Hospital housing facility, located on its campus in Memphis, Tennessee.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
You only need a single word to explain why investors are talking about Cava (NYSE: CAVA): growth. At the end of the second quarter of 2023, Cava had 279 locations. By comparison, Chipotle has around 3,250 restaurants.
Applied Materials, PulteGroup, Arcos Dorados Holdings, McKesson, and NetEase are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Kura Sushi (KRUS) closed at $65.69 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.54% move from the prior day.
In the fast food world, forever doesn't always mean forever and promises are not to be believed.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...