Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $STXS 3.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TMDI -3.8%, $APM -4.6%, $MDT -5.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STXS 2.9%, $ISRG 2.6%, $TMDI 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MDT -2.5%, $APM -3.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 17.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.3%, the lowest correlation is 2.8%, the latest correlation is 10.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 52.0% between ISRG and MDT
The lowest correlation is -13.6% between APM and MDT
They're among the safest stocks you can invest in from the healthcare, industrial, and retail sectors.
Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT), a global leader in healthcare technology, today announced Austin L. Chiang, M.D., M.P.H., assistant professor of medicine at Sidney Kimmel Medical College, chief medical social media officer of Jefferson Health and director of the Endoscopic Bariatric Program at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, has joined Medtronic as Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the Gastrointestinal (GI) business at Medtronic.
Medtronic Plc (NYSE: MDT) has issued an urgent field safety notice in Europe to warn of its Percept PC Implantable Neurostimulator (INS) issues. The notice’s purpose is to inform customers of the potential failure with the Model B35200 Percept PC INS following a cardioversion procedure. According to the notice, Medtronic determined that cardioversion may damage the electronics in the Percept PC INS device, making the INS unresponsive and non-functional, leaving the INS incapable of being turned
Latest study results of Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) Ion system indicate the potential for this technology to help safely biopsy small lung nodules.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) reported stronger-than-expected Q3 results, topping earnings estimates and meeting revenue expectations. Shares of the manufacturer of robotic products designed for minimally invasive surgery gained 1.2% to close at $336.30 on October 19. The beat was driven by strong growth in da Vinci procedures and system placements, as robotic procedures rebounded after being negatively impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Adjusted earnings of $1.19 per share beat analyst ex
In this article, we discuss the 10 best healthcare stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare sector and go directly to read the Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Healthcare Stocks To Consider. In the initial months of the pandemic, the S&P 500 Healthcare index outperformed the S&P 500 by 6.85 percentage […]
Apple fueled another stock market rally. BTC neared a record high as a Bitcoin ETF debuted. Netflix subscribers beat views.
Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) third-quarter results reflect strong segmental performance.
With that in mind, let's look at two quality companies that will help your portfolio shine over the next decade: Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) and Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY). Intuitive Surgical has both of those things.