Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 11.0% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STXS -12.6%, $APM -24.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STXS 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MDT -2.3%, $MBOT -4.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 43.8%, for the past 3 months is 33.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.5%, the latest correlation is 58.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.7% between ISRG and MDT
The lowest correlation is 15.2% between APM and STXS
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Value Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTLX returned -13.40%, Advisor Class fund APDLX posted a return of -13.32%, and Institutional Class fund APHLX returned -13.32%, compared to a […]
Over the past 20 years, medical device giant Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) has substantially outperformed the market. In fact, over the next couple of decades, Intuitive Surgical has a shot at becoming the largest healthcare stock. Currently, the two largest healthcare companies are pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson, with a market cap of $433 billion, and insurance specialist UnitedHealth Group, whose market cap is $475 billion.
The da Vinci SP is the first single-port robotic surgical system in JapanSUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intuitive (Nasdaq:ISRG), a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and the pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery, today announced that Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) cleared the da Vinci SP® surgical system for use in general surgeries, thoracic surgeries (excluding cardiac procedures and intercostal approaches), urologic surgeries, gynec
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ISRG ), it is important to understand...
The growth-driven Nasdaq Composite losing up to 34% of its value creates the perfect opportunity to put your money to work.
In the latest trading session, Medtronic (MDT) closed at $82.27, marking a -0.39% move from the previous day.
Most of the time, it's easier to just buy shares of an index fund rather than develop a unique investing thesis that takes advantage of going against the grain. Let's investigate three such tailwinds (as well as a couple of stocks that are likely to benefit from them) so that you'll have a few actionable ideas about how to make your own contrarian plays this year. Thanks to the ongoing bear market, valuations are falling sharply, meaning that investors get more bang for their buck when they bu...
ST. LOUIS, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced its attendance at the Sixth Annual International Meeting of the Society for Cardiac Robotic Navigation (SCRN) in Budapest from September 29-30. SCRN is an independent, non-profit, physician-led organization with global membership and local chapters in North America, Europe and Asia. SCRN was formed with the miss
ROBO Global Head of Advisor Relations Lauren Hein joins Yahoo Finance Live to explain how more investors are shifting towards robotics and how increased automation could affect the job market.