Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 9.4% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 14.7% on average while median return up 4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $APM 51.1%, $MBOT 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APM 42.6%, $MDT 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 3.6%, for the past 3 months is 22.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 24.1%, the lowest correlation is -21.1%, the latest correlation is 15.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 46.5% between ISRG and MDT
The lowest correlation is -19.1% between APM and STXS
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) announces its next round of earnings this Thursday, January 21. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Thursday's Q4 earnings announcement.Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS.Earnings And Revenue Based on management's projec...
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours.Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Jan. 19) * 4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FDMT) * ABIOMED, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) * AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ACRX) * Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ACRS) ( reacted to a positive mid-stage readout) * Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp (NASDAQ: ADPT) * Akari Therapeutics PLC (NASDAQ: AKTX) * Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ALDX) * Alkerme...
(Bloomberg) -- Compute Health Acquisition Corp., a blank-check company set up by Intel Corp. Chairman Omar Ishrak, filed for a $750 million initial public offering to raise funds for dealmaking in the health technology sector.The special purpose acquisition company plans to sell 75 million units at $10 apiece, it said in a filing Wednesday, confirming an earlier Bloomberg News report. Each unit consists of one share of Compute Health’s class A common stock and one-quarter of a redeemable warrant...
Aptorum Group Limited (Nasdaq: APM, Euronext Paris: APM) ) ("Aptorum Group" or "Aptorum"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on novel technologies including the targeting of infectious diseases, announced that the company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Aptorum International Limited, has received clearance from the Public Health Agency of Canada (Health Canada) regarding the Clinical Trial Application (CTA) to commence a Phase 1 study of ALS-4, an orally administered small molecule drug ...
These 5 big cap stocks soared to new highs again in 2020. Can they continue to break out in 2021 as the COVID recovery takes hold?
The equipment, made by companies such as Medtronic and Abbott Laboratories, offers an alternative to drugs for pain relief.
(Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. Chairman Omar Ishrak is planning to raise funds for a blank-check firm targeting deals in the health technology sector, according to people with knowledge of the matter.Ishrak, who previously ran medical device giant Medtronic Plc, could file public registration documents with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as Tuesday, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information is private. Ishrak is targeting to raise about $750 million to...
Thermo Fisher, Catalent, Teladoc Health, One Medical and ISRG stock are rallying on Covid testing and coronavirus vaccine rollouts and post-pandemic hopes.