Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 2.0% in a day
- Robotic Surgery stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 22.1% on average while median return down 12.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MBOT -12.7%, $STXS -31.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STXS 5.0%, $MBOT 3.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.4%, for the past 3 months is 32.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.7%, the latest correlation is 24.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.4% between ISRG and MDT
The lowest correlation is -8.9% between APM and MBOT
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks that Ray Dalio is buying in 2022. If you want to see more additions to the billionaire’s portfolio, click Ray Dalio is Buying These 5 Stocks in 2022. Ray Dalio is an American billionaire investor and hedge fund manager, who founded Bridgewater Associates in 1985 and has served […]
Medtronic's (MDT) Cardiovascular business is expected to have gained share in both high and low power devices in Q4.
These innovative and time-tested companies are trading at a discount and begging to be bought by long-term investors.
The stock market has been struggling all year, and before long, all three major U.S. indexes could find themselves in bear market territory. While that sounds unnerving, investors can seek refuge in the market by looking at those industries whose businesses remain somewhat stable regardless of market and economic conditions. The healthcare sector fits the bill.
Investors are turning to defensive growth stocks that boast dominant positions in their respective markets. Adobe (ADBE): Leading productivity and design solutions for the digital media market with growing enterprise demand. Fiserv (FISV): Management anticipates 7% to 9% organic revenue growth and adjusted earnings per share growth of 15% to 17%. IBM (IBM): Guided for at least $10 billion of free-cash-flow generation and supports a generous 4.9% dividend yield. Intel (INTC): Strong data center a
A podcast with Jennifer McVean, MD, medical affairs director at Medtronic’s diabetes business
Medtronic (MDT) closed the most recent trading day at $102.75, moving -0.79% from the previous trading session.
Medtronic (MDT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Why women hold the key