Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 2.9% in a week
- Robotic Surgery stocks down 7.8% on average while median return down 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ISRG 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $APM -12.5%, $MBOT -15.9%, $STXS -16.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STXS 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ISRG -3.0%, $APM -4.3%, $MBOT -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.5%, for the past 3 months is 17.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.2%, the lowest correlation is -13.6%, the latest correlation is 28.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 58.9% between ISRG and MDT
The lowest correlation is -26.8% between APM and MDT
Lucira Health Inc (NASDAQ: LHDX) has announced that its Lucira Check IT COVID-19 test kit is now available on Amazon.com in the US. Each Lucira Check IT test kit provides a PCR quality test result at home in 30 minutes or less. The product costs $55. Price Action: LHDX shares are trading 14.3% higher at $5.82 during the market session on the last check Wednesday. Second Sight Medical Products Inc (NASDAQ: EYES) has announced two-year results of its Early Feasibility Study of the Orion Visual Cor...
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the December quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
The FDA has given 510(k) clearance for Conformis Inc's (NASDAQ: CFMS) Identity Imprint Knee Replacement System, available in both cruciate-retaining (CR) and posterior stabilized (PS) versions. Identity Imprint utilizes a proprietary 3-dimensional "best-fit" algorithm to select the implant that most closely meets the geometric and anatomic requirements of the patient based on the patient's computed tomography scans. Price Action: CFMS shares are trading 6.95% higher at $0.90 during the market tr...
Thank you for joining us for the Stereotaxis first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call. During the first quarter, we shipped a Genesis and Model S system to a hospital establishing a new robotic electrophysiology program in Europe, as well as Niobe system to a hospital establishing a new robotic electrophysiology program in China.
Stereotaxis Inc. (STXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 14.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Medtronic's (MDT) first patient-centric digital health platform is expected to provide better outcome for patients undergoing the company's SCS therapy.
ST. LOUIS, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “The highlight of the first quarter is Stereotaxis’ return to robust double digit revenue growth with 50% topline growth,” said David Fischel, Chairman and CEO. “The results reflect the initial impact of the first wave of our strategic innovation plan.” “Dur...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Stereotaxis, Inc. (NYSE:STXS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.