Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Savings Banks stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ESBK 66.5%, $WSFS 21.0%, $CASH 18.3%, $RNDB 17.6%, $WBS 17.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PROV -3.7%, $FNWB -4.5%, $GCBC -4.8%, $BVH -9.2%, $BYFC -17.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PVBC 9.0%, $CASH 6.9%, $SYF 4.0%, $IROQ 3.4%, $BYFC 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FNWB -2.6%, $NBN -2.7%, $GCBC -3.1%, $BVH -4.9%, $PMBC -6.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.4%, for the past 3 months is 17.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 23.4%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 15.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between GSBC and HBCP
The lowest correlation is -66.5% between CFBK and CIZN
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. announces to investors that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of stockholders of Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT), Elmira Savings Bank (NASDAQ: ESBK), and Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (NASDAQ: LMRK). Additional information about each potential action can be found at the link provided. Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT) On October 1, 2021, Eagle announced that it had entered into an agreement to acqu
SANTA ANA, Calif., October 18, 2021--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) (the "Company" or "Banc of California"), the holding company of Banc of California, N.A. (the "Bank"), announced today the completion of its acquisition of Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (NASDAQ: PMBC) ("Pacific Mercantile") effective as of October 18, 2021. Following the acquisition, Banc of California will have over $9 billion in total assets. The Company announces third quarter earnings on October 21, 2021.
Webster Financial (WBS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SYF vs. AXP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies.Elmira Savings Bank (NASDAQ:ESBK)Agreement Announcement: October 4, 2021 Transaction Details:Under the terms of the merger, Community Bank System's bank subsidiary, Community Bank, N.
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (BVH) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, today announced the following details for its third quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call: