Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Savings Banks stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Savings Banks stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BVH 27.8%, $TSBK 18.8%, $HIFS 16.1%, $WNEB 15.9%, $GCBC 15.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LBC -1.2%, $FNWB -3.1%, $WAFD -6.6%, $KRNY -14.3%, $PVBC -42.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HIFS 10.2%, $GCBC 5.6%, $WNEB 4.9%, $PROV 4.6%, $SMBC 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DCOM -0.5%, $BFIN -0.6%, $FSBC -1.5%, $FNWB -2.9%, $PVBC -11.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.5%, for the past 3 months is 11.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 16.9%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 0.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between BRKL and GSBC
The lowest correlation is -62.9% between BSBK and CZWI
New York Community's (NYCB) acquisitions and efforts to expand its deposit base are expected to aid it amid rising rates and limited liquidity.
Provident Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PVBC), the holding company for BankProv (the "Bank"), announced today that on November 17, 2022, it received a delinquency notification letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing requirements under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company did not timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2022 (the "Form 10-Q
Webster Financial's (WBS) division HSA Bank acquires the HSAs of Inland Bank and Trust, thereby strengthening its position as the nation's preeminent bank administrator and depository of HSAs.
Northeast Bank ( NASDAQ:NBN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$24.5m (down 11% from 1Q...
Synchrony (NYSE: SYF), a leading consumer financing company, has expanded its partnership with Belk to offer customers more options and flexibility in how they make their purchases. The retailer added Synchrony SetPay monthly, a buy now, pay later financing option, in addition to the Belk+ Rewards suite of credit cards to further help shoppers buy what they want and need using monthly fixed payments.
Five Star Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FSBC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.7m (up 22% from 3Q...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
An insured American with an employer-sponsored health insurance plan can expect to spend more than $320,000 (including insurance premiums and out-of-pocket costs) during his/her adult lifetime, according to new consumer research from Synchrony (NYSE: SYF), a premier consumer financial services company. This number may be more than double — topping $700,000 — for Americans who purchase their own insurance (without employer or government subsidies) or for those who suffer from chronic illnesses su
Washington Federal, HarborOne Bancorp, Ladder Capital, MGIC Investment and KKR Real Estate Finance have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.