Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.1% in a week
- Savings Banks stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CZWI 19.6%, $BVH 13.0%, $PMBC 12.8%, $CNNB 7.5%, $WVFC 5.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CIZN -10.8%, $FCAP -13.6%, $GCBC -14.6%, $BYFC -14.7%, $HFBL -48.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BVH 14.3%, $CZWI 10.0%, $DCOM 7.8%, $IROQ 4.4%, $HTBI 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PBHC -5.1%, $TSBK -5.3%, $PBIP -5.8%, $SBT -7.1%, $FCAP -7.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.6%, for the past 3 months is 20.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.8%, the latest correlation is 11.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.8% between BRKL and GSBC
The lowest correlation is -66.0% between BCOW and BSBK
SANTA ROSA, Calif., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luther Burbank Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LBC), the holding company for Luther Burbank Savings (the “Bank”), announced today that it will release its financial results as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Simone Lagomarsino, President and Chief Executive Officer of Luther Burbank Corporation, and Laura Tarantino, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 9th
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX), PotlatchDeltic (PCH), Citizens Community Bancorp (CZWI) and L Brands (LB) are four stocks with explosive relative price strength.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
RIVERSIDE, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Bank (“Bank”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Provident Financial Holdings, Inc., announced they received $25,000 in matching community donations from The Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (“FHLBank San Francisco”) pandemic relief grant program. As a result, Provident Bank was able to provide a combined total of $50,000 to 15 local nonprofits with matching funds distributed from the Bank’s Community Partnership Program and the P...
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for April 8th