Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Banks stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Savings Banks stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Savings Banks stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBS 24.0%, $PFC 21.0%, $ISBC 19.9%, $PBHC 19.1%, $NBN 19.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CFBK -3.5%, $CIZN -3.8%, $GFED -4.4%, $PBIP -8.4%, $FCAP -18.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CBMB 9.1%, $PBHC 7.9%, $ISBC 6.2%, $PBIP 5.3%, $MSVB 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MLVF -4.7%, $HFBL -4.9%, $SYF -5.5%, $BFIN -6.2%, $GFED -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.8%, the lowest correlation is 3.6%, the latest correlation is 20.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.3% between BRKL and EBSB
The lowest correlation is -66.7% between DCOMP and FNWB
Signature Bank shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 79 to 82.
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, announced today it will release its fiscal 2021 second quarter earnings results on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Following the release, the Bank will host a conference call with a simultaneous webcast at 10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, January 28, 2021. The conference call will be hosted by Rick Wayne, President and Chief Executive Officer, JP Lapointe, Chief Financial Office...
Synchrony (SYF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Synchrony Financial (SYF) renews its tie-up with Mattress Firm in a bid to provide the latter's customers with improved payment and financing solutions.
Webster Financial's (WBS) Q4 results reflect higher fee income, elevated expenses and a benefit to provisions.
WBS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Synchrony (NYSE: SYF), a premier consumer financial services company, and Mattress Firm, the nation's largest specialty mattress retailer, today announced the renewal of their strategic partnership. Under the multi-year agreement, Mattress Firm will continue offering Synchrony's financing program and solutions. Leveraging digital tools and analytics, Synchrony is helping to optimize the transactional phase of Mattress Firm's omni-channel customer journey to deliver a seamless user experience for...
In the current market session, Webster Financial Inc. (NYSE:WBS) is trading at $51.07, after a 1.45% drop. However, over the past month, the stock spiked by 20.06%, and in the past year, by 4.59%. Shareholders might be interested in knowing whether the stock is overvalued, even if the company is not performing up to par in the current session.Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share pr...
Webster Financial (WBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.50% and 0.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?