Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Banks stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Savings Banks stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Savings Banks stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBS 20.4%, $ISBC 17.8%, $WSFS 17.6%, $BRKL 17.1%, $IROQ 15.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LSBK -2.0%, $FSBC -2.7%, $BVH -4.8%, $BYFC -15.2%, $CARV -19.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WAFD 4.1%, $DCOM 3.7%, $GFED 3.4%, $CARV 2.2%, $CNNB 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HBCP -2.2%, $RNDB -2.6%, $SMBC -3.7%, $BVH -4.5%, $BYFC -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.2%, for the past 3 months is 9.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 14.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 5.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.6% between BRKL and CFFN
The lowest correlation is -66.2% between BRKL and FSEA
Webster Financial (WBS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Washington Federal (WAFD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.90% and 3.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Webster Financial (WBS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BOCA RATON, Fla., January 13, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations’ Club Services Team Wins "Best-in-Class" at the CCW Excellence Awards
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of New York Community Bancorp, Inc.Global Credit Research - 13 Jan 2022New York, January 13, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announc...
A look at the shareholders of Five Star Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FSBC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
RANCHO CODOVA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Star Bancorp (Nasdaq: FSBC) (“Five Star” or the “Company”) expects to report its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, before the stock market opens on Monday, January 31, 2022. Management will host a live webcast for analysts and investors to review this information at 1:00 PM ET (10:00 AM PT) on February 1, 2022. The live webcast will be accessible from the “News & Events” section of the company’s websi
Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, today announced the following details for its fourth quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call:
Webster Bank has once again been recognized as the top bank in New England by dollar volume for the 7(a) and 504 programs as recorded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) in fiscal year 2021. In New England, Webster granted 246 SBA loans totaling more than $123 million. The bank's total loan volume more than doubled to $175 million in calendar year 2021 from $80 million in 2020.