Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Semiconductors stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Semiconductors stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Semiconductors stocks up 19.2% on average while median return up 14.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SOL 222.2%, $KOPN 89.3%, $MOSY 58.3%, $VLDRW 48.6%, $QUIK 42.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVDA -3.4%, $SEDG -3.8%, $AMD -6.9%, $BOSC -6.9%, $XLNX -8.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOSY 18.3%, $MX 13.6%, $ICHR 13.5%, $KOPN 13.1%, $SITM 13.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VLDRW -8.5%, $ARRY -9.5%, $COHR -12.6%, $SEDG -20.7%, $CAN -22.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.4%, for the past 3 months is 25.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 45.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.7% between AMKR and ICHR
The lowest correlation is -63.8% between BOSC and HIMX
Manchester, N.H., Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALGM) today announced it will release financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2021 prior to the market opening on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 8:30AM Eastern time the same day. Ravi Vig, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Walsh, Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer, will discus...
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq: AOSL) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fiscal 2021 second quarter ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, February 4, 2021, after the market closes. The press release will be followed by a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET, which will be open to the public. During the conference call, the company will review the financial results and discuss other business matters.
Leaderboard stock Palantir and Taser maker Axon rallied, JPMorgan dropped to the bottom of the Dow Jones today, as stock futures aimed for a mixed open.
MaxLinear, Inc. announces Q4 2020 earnings conference call to occur on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. PDT/4:30 p.m. EDT.
Semtech's (SMTC) LoRa Technology is being used by AO-T for smart management of utility data from meters, thereby leading to efficient energy management.
Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading developer and provider of high-performance microdisplays announced its Lightning® 2.6K x 2.6K (2560 x 2560 resolution) OLED (organic light emitting diode) display on chip (DoCTM) are incorporated in Panasonic’s VR Glasses introduced at the CES 2021 this week. This industry-leading 2.6K x 2.6K OLED microdisplay on Si integrates many functional blocks including MIPI serial interface, display stream compression (DSC) and memory. The 2.6K x 2.6K DoC is des...
(Bloomberg) -- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. triggered a global chip stock rally after outlining plans to pour as much as $28 billion into capital spending this year, a staggering sum aimed at expanding its technological lead and constructing a plant in Arizona to serve key American customers.The envisioned spending spree sent chipmaking gear manufacturers surging from New York to Tokyo. Capital spending for 2021 is targeted at $25 billion to $28 billion, compared with $17.2 billion the...
Aurora, IL, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading global supplier of consumable materials to semiconductor manufacturers and pipeline companies, announced the timing of its earnings release and conference call information for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended December 31, 2020. The earnings release, slide presentation and corresponding prepared remarks will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, cmcmaterials.c...
Himax Tech (HIMX) closed at $8.63 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.53% move from the prior day.
Power Integrations will issue its Q4 financial results on February 2.