Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Semiconductors stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 4.4% in a day
- Semiconductors stocks down 7.9% on average while median return down 7.4% in a week
- Semiconductors stocks down 13.7% on average while median return down 14.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WISA 13.7%, $TRT 10.9%, $INVE 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MOSY -26.7%, $SOL -28.5%, $KOPN -30.5%, $CAN -32.9%, $ARRY -54.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WISA 17.7%, $GSIT 3.3%, $XPER 1.0%, $MRAM 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KLIC -18.6%, $CCMP -18.6%, $CAN -19.1%, $MOSY -21.7%, $ARRY -46.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.1%, for the past 3 months is 48.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.2%, the lowest correlation is 15.6%, the latest correlation is 59.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between AOSL and DIOD
The lowest correlation is -45.3% between BOSC and CEVA
Image source: The Motley Fool. ChipMOS Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ: IMOS)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 11, 2021, 3:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the ChipMOS First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call.
The Lattice Automate solution stack is a collection of software and hardware that accelerate development of industrial automation applications.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leading provider of silicon, software, and solutions for a smarter, more connected world, today announced that wireless solutions are available for development of Matter end products that support Thread, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth protocols. Matter, formerly named 'Project Connected Home over IP' or 'CHIP', is designed to provide interoperable, reliable, secure connectivity across IoT devices and networks. Matter simplifies both product development and the end-user exper...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Micro Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 14.74% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell Microcap® Index, which leapt 23.89% for the same […]
It hasn't been the best quarter for Semtech Corporation ( NASDAQ:SMTC ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Summit Wireless Technologies Appoints Wendy Wilson, Digital Marketing Executive, to the Board of Directors
View more earnings on IMOSSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from Benzinga44 Attorney Generals Oppose Instagram Youth Launch Over Mental, Privacy Concerns: BloombergAlphabet, Facebook Shares Decline On Citi Rating Downgrade Over Ad Revenue Growth Concerns: Bloomberg© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
TAINAN, Taiwan, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Himax Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HIMX) (“Himax” or “Company”), a leading supplier and fabless manufacturer of display drivers and other semiconductor products, today announced that the Company will attend Citi Regional Tech Virtual Conference 2021 on May 20 – May 24, 2021. The Company management will host one-on-one meetings with interested investors during the conference dates. Conference participation is by invitation only and registration is m...