Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Semiconductors stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 5.1% in a day
- Semiconductors stocks up 6.3% on average while median return up 4.5% in a week
- Semiconductors stocks up 19.2% on average while median return up 12.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GSIT 215.3%, $KOPN 72.3%, $MRVL 69.6%, $LASR 64.0%, $NEOV 54.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CRUS -7.2%, $BOSC -9.9%, $TSEM -14.3%, $SOL -17.9%, $CAN -25.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MRVL 44.1%, $FN 24.6%, $NVDA 24.6%, $NEOV 24.6%, $UCTT 20.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INTC -3.1%, $TSEM -6.1%, $ADI -7.3%, $GSIT -13.5%, $CAN -23.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.2%, for the past 3 months is 30.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.0%, the latest correlation is 46.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.4% between AVGO and FN
The lowest correlation is -62.5% between AVGO and CAN
In this article, we discuss 15 growth stocks to watch in Louis Navellier’s 2023 portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Louis Navellier’s 2023 Portfolio: 5 Growth Stocks to Watch. According to a report featured on Markets Insider in October 2022, Louis Navellier of Navellier & Associates said that the […]
Power Integrations shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 80 to 83.
Key Insights SiTime's estimated fair value is US$141 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity SiTime is estimated to...
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) points to a 33.8% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 26, 2023--Power Integrations (Nasdaq: POWI) today announced that Sandeep Nayyar, the company’s chief financial officer, will present at the TD Cowen Technology, Media & Telecom conference in New York on May 31, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Live and archived webcasts of the presentations will be available at the investor page of the company’s website, investors.power.com.
PITTSBURGH and TOKYO, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherent Corp. (NYSE: COHR), a global leader in materials, networking, and lasers, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) today announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to collaborate on a program to scale manufacturing of SiC power electronics on a 200 mm technology platform. The market for electric vehicles is expanding worldwide and is just one of several emerging applications driving the exponential
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 25, 2023--Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and IP making data faster and safer, today announced that its executives will present at two upcoming investor events.
Through 10:05 a.m. ET, shares of Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) are up a respectable 2.2%, while semiconductor manufacturing equipment maker ASML (NASDAQ: ASML) is gaining 4.6%, and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE: TSM) is leading the pack higher with a 10.1% gain. The precise reasons why these stocks are rising may differ -- but artificial intelligence (AI) lies at the root of each rally. Let's begin with Microsoft.
BLKB, ROL and ALGM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 25, 2023.