Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 22.5% on average while median return down 18.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EXK -18.9%, $SVM -20.6%, $HL -22.1%, $AG -29.5%, $AXU -43.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSM 9.7%, $MAG 9.6%, $WPM 5.6%, $SSRM 5.0%, $HL 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AXU -15.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.2%, for the past 3 months is 50.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.6%, the lowest correlation is 27.2%, the latest correlation is 38.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.3% between AG and FSM
The lowest correlation is -18.8% between SVM and WPM
Gold and silver prices rebounded after weeks, and many believe it's more than just a dead cat bounce.
In this article, we discuss 10 gold stocks that pay dividends. If you want to read about some more gold stocks that pay dividends, go see 5 Gold Stocks that Pay Dividends. On May 11, the United States Department of Labor released consumer price data for the month of April, revealing that the consumer price […]
Financial and economic uncertainty coupled with the ongoing war in Ukraine has provided gold and silver stocks with upside momentum. Barrick Gold (GOLD): New and expanded dig sites in Pakistan and the Dominican Republic provide significant potential growth. Hecla Mining (HL): Record-breaking silver production combined with 15 potential future mining operations in the pipeline provides a strong long-term investment opportunity. Newmont (NEM): Newly approved acquisitions of properties in Canada an
Coeur Mining (CDE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -66.67% and 7.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WestRock's (WRK) Q2 performance is likely to reflect gains from strong packaging demand, robust e-commerce trends and pricing actions, offset by higher costs and a planned maintenance outage.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE American: AXU) (TSX: AXU) ("Alexco" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its first quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, May 12, 2022 after market close. Management will discuss the results during an audio webcast conference call on Friday, May 13, 2022 at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (10:00 am Pacific Time).
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) is pleased to announce that it has published its fourth annual sustainability report which summarizes the Company’s sustainability and ESG performance in 2021, and which has been prepared in accordance with GRI1 and SASB2 standards. The sustainability report includes an ESG for Investors section and shares the Company’s sustainability commitments for 2022 through 2025 on key environment
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) announces that it will release its financial statements and MD&A for the first quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 after the market closes. A conference call to discuss the financial and operational results will be held on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time | 12:00 p.m. Eastern time. Hosting the call will be Jorge A. Ganoza, President and CEO, Luis D. Ganoza, Chief
Silica Holdings (SLCA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 84.62% and 0.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?