Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 6.3% in a week
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 9.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EXN 5.0%, $WPM 4.7%, $SSRM 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $USAS -10.5%, $AXU -11.2%, $AG -13.3%, $EXK -13.9%, $FSM -14.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSM 9.2%, $EXK 8.2%, $ASM 8.1%, $MAG 7.9%, $AXU 7.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 75.1%, for the past 3 months is 66.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 86.8%, the lowest correlation is 15.6%, the latest correlation is 75.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.8% between AG and EXK
The lowest correlation is 28.6% between ASM and EXN
A stock market crash is inevitable because just as night follows day, market swoons are a natural outgrowth of the normal business and investment cycle. While silver had a brief star turn as a meme stock investment earlier this year, silver miner First Majestic Silver (NYSE: AG) should be on every investor's radar because it remains one of the major miners to rely primarily upon silver for the majority of its revenue, about 70%, with three top-notch operating mines in Mexico and one in Nevada.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best gold and silver stocks to buy amid rising inflation. To skip our detailed analysis of the metals and mining industry, you can click to read ahead and see the 5 Best Gold and Silver Stocks to Buy Amid Rising Inflation. Despite the fact that […]