Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 8.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AG 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SVM -9.1%, $EXN -9.3%, $SSRM -11.0%, $USAS -13.3%, $HL -15.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AG 13.0%, $EXK 2.1%, $SSRM 1.7%, $SVM 1.4%, $PAAS 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AXU -2.2%, $ASM -3.4%, $USAS -4.2%, $FSM -4.8%, $HL -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 81.8%, for the past 3 months is 80.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 92.4%, the lowest correlation is 66.6%, the latest correlation is 77.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between HL and USAS
The lowest correlation is 62.5% between GPL and USAS
Alexco Provides Full 2020 Exploration Results and Operations/Corporate Update VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 19, 2021 /CNW/ - Alexco Resource Corp.
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("Pan American") today announced its preliminary production results for the fourth quarter ("Q4 2020") and full year 2020 ("FY 2020"), and provided its guidance for production, costs and certain expenditures in 2021.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) reports production results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 from its three operating mines in Latin America, the San Jose Mine in Mexico, the Caylloma Mine in Peru, and the Lindero Mine in Argentina. For the full year 2020, the Company produced 7,133,717 ounces of silver and 55,349 ounces of gold or 11.3 million silver equivalent1 ounces. The Company withdrew its production an...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MAG Silver Corp. (TSX / NYSE American: MAG) (“MAG” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Jill Neff has joined the Company as Corporate Secretary. Ms. Neff has over 16 years of corporate secretarial, corporate governance and securities regulatory experience, 12 of those years specifically with public companies in the mining industry. Most recently, Ms. Neff served as Corporate Secretary of Sierra Metals Inc., a position which ...
OTTAWA, ON, Jan. 15, 2021 /CNW/ - The Honourable Seamus O'Regan Jr.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (“Silvercorp” or the “Company”) (TSX/NYSE American: SVM) reports production and sales figures for the third quarter of Fiscal 2021 ended December 31, 2020 (“Q3 Fiscal 2021”). The Company produced approximately 1.7 million ounces of silver, 900 ounces of gold, 17.1 million pounds of lead, and 8.7 million pounds of zinc, and sold approximately 1.6 million ounces of silver, 800 ounces of gold, 16.8 million pounds...
The big shareholder groups in Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. ( TSE:FVI ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as...