Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 3.6% in a day
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 10.2% on average while median return up 8.5% in a week
- Silver Ore Mining stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 5.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FSM 9.6%, $SSRM 9.0%, $PAAS 6.7%, $WPM 6.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSM 17.2%, $EXK 14.0%, $AG 13.2%, $SVM 9.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 92.5%, for the past 3 months is 84.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 97.3%, the lowest correlation is 76.9%, the latest correlation is 95.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.5% between AG and FSM
The lowest correlation is 86.3% between HL and MAG
In this article, we discuss the 11 best commodity stocks to invest in. If you want to read about some more commodity stocks, go directly to 5 Best Commodity Stocks To Invest In. Macroeconomic concerns have been clouding the commodities market in the past few days after the Federal Reserve in the United States hiked […]
The VanEck Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDXJ) is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) consisting of mostly medium to smallish precious metals companies. For investors looking to diversify broadly in that sector, it’s quite interesting. Some of the components include Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE: AUY) with 5.97% of the fund, Kinross Gold Corp. (NYSE: KGC) with 5.74% and Pan American Silver Corp. (NYSE: PAAS) with 4.57% – he best known of the miners represented. Among the lesser-known names are smaller outfit
Even though the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 is in effect, markets can have a way of determining whether the plan works or not. Not that it’s expected, but if the oil and natural gas markets become even more volatile than they are — with Russia and Europe at odds — it’s a concern if you’re thinking about the possibilities of higher prices. That’s probably the most obvious example of a reason to be considering an inflation hedge as part of a diversified investment plan. It doesn’t look like cr
Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell was a bit of a party pooper last week when he told the world to expect “some pain” as the central bank attempts to tackle inflation. Stocks sold off sharply following his remarks at the annual economic symposium at Jackson Hole, Wyo., and have continued to struggle since. Astute investors, though, can use this as an opportunity to buy the best commodity stocks on the dip. Powell’s remarks reflected the delicate balance the Fed must strike. Go too far with rais
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) announces that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has appointed the Company’s Lead Director, Rex McLennan, as Chairman of the Board. Mr. McLennan steps into the Chairman position to replace former Executive Chairman, Bradford Cooke, who passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last week (see news releases dated August 18 and August 24, 2022). Rex McLennan join
Today’s article discusses seven stocks on the move. The summer rally on Wall Street has started losing momentum. Following comments from Fed Chair Jerome Powell on Aug 26, the major indices turned red, with the S&P 500 index losing over 3.3% for the day. On the other hand, as the market continues to slump, more stocks are entering the bargain bin, including many with solid fundamentals. The equities in the latter category that also have good prospects and strong management teams offer excellent
Four of this Fool's top holdings, totaling more than 18% of his invested assets, are small-cap companies.
Slumping Metals Prices Keeping Investors Away
Avis Budget Group and First Majestic Silver have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a normal course issuer bid ("NCIB") commencing August 29, 2022, to acquire up to 7,079,407 of its own common shares, representing approximately 4% the 176,985,184 common shares issued and outstanding as of August 16, 2022. The repurchase program will expire August 28, 2023. Silvercorp feels that the Company's shares are currently undervalued by the market, and if such undervaluation continues, the NCIB will enhance val