Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.3% in a day
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 5.2% in a week
- Silver Ore Mining stocks down 12.4% on average while median return down 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PAAS -15.4%, $SVM -17.6%, $AG -18.6%, $EXK -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WPM -7.1%, $AG -7.3%, $SSRM -8.1%, $SVM -15.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.3%, for the past 3 months is 68.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.1%, the lowest correlation is 19.0%, the latest correlation is 45.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.3% between AG and PAAS
The lowest correlation is 28.2% between EXK and WPM
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 26, 2023) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSX: FR) (FSE: FMV) ("First Majestic" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the voting results for its annual general meeting held on May 25, 2023. A total of 121,898,845 shares were represented at the meeting, being 44.41% of the Company's issued and outstanding common shares. The voting results submitted by proxy are as follows: ELECTION OF DIRECTORSDirector NomineeVotes ...
Fortuna Silver's Seguela Mine produces its first gold, making it the company's fifth operational mine.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) reported its financial and operating results for the three months ("Q4 Fiscal 2023") and twelve months ended March 31, 2023 ("Fiscal 2023"). All amounts are expressed in US dollars, and figures may not add due to rounding.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) is pleased to announce that the first gold has been poured at the Séguéla Mine, in Côte d'Ivoire. The first pour took place yesterday, May 24, as the mine transitions from commissioning to the ramp-up phase. Jorge A. Ganoza, CEO of Fortuna, commented: “Séguéla has produced its first gold, becoming Fortuna’s fifth operating mine. The team at Séguéla has performed phenomenally and deliver
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to announce that shareholders voted in favour of all items of business at the Company’s 2023 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held on May 23, 2023 in Vancouver. A total of 67,756,939 votes were cast or represented by proxy at the AGM, representing 35.42% of the outstanding common shares as of the record date. The following is a tabulation of the votes
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 22, 2023) - First Majestic Silver Corp. ("First Majestic" or the "Company") reminds the shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") about the upcoming annual general meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") scheduled to take place on Thursday, May 25th at 10:00 a.m. (Vancouver time) at the Sutton Place Hotel located at 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 2K6. The Board of Directors of First Majestic Silver recommends that ..
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 22, 2023) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSX: FR) (FSE: FMV) ("First Majestic" or the "Company") reminds the shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") about the upcoming annual general meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") scheduled to take place on Thursday, May 25th at 10:00 a.m. (Vancouver time) at the Sutton Place Hotel located at 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 2K6.The Board of Directors of ...
Hecla Mining (HL) is set to acquire issued and outstanding common shares of ATAC.
Silvercorp Metals (SVM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
In this article, we discuss the top 15 stock picks from John Paulson’s latest portfolio. You can skip our discussion on Paulson’s economic outlook and go directly to Billionaire John Paulson’s 2023 Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. John Paulson, a prominent American hedge fund manager, is most well-known for his successful investment strategy during the […]