Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 6.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KTOS 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DCO 4.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.6%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.4%, the lowest correlation is -22.8%, the latest correlation is 17.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.6% between DCO and KTOS
The lowest correlation is 3.2% between AJRD and KTOS
Successful ARAV-B launch sequence Successful ARAV-B launch sequence SAN DIEGO, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that its Space & Missile Defense Systems Business Unit, a part of Kratos’ Defense & Rocket Support Services Division supported the U.S. Navy’s Sixth Fleet, NATO’s Naval Striking and Support Forces (STRIKFORNATO) and the Maritime Theater Missile Defense Forum (MTMD-F
Successful Critical Design Review Accelerates Path to Production and Testing of SystemSAN DIEGO, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that it has successfully completed the Critical Design Review (CDR) for the build out of the advanced space radio monitoring system for the Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) of the State of Qatar. Kratos is providing turnkey services from
Cubic Corporation today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) and NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXP) launched SmarTrip® on Google Pay, delivering a simple, contactless way for Metro riders to pay for their journeys on Metro trains or buses. Metro riders can add their SmarTrip card to Google Pay and use their NFC-enabled Android™ phone for payment, eliminating the need for a physical SmarTrip card.
SpaceX continues to mark new milestones as a private company, and that has spurred investors' appetites for publicly traded space stocks.
SAN DIEGO, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that in the first quarter of 2021 it delivered products supporting the satellite industry’s movement toward virtualized ground systems to 24 customers around the globe. These included products in Kratos’ quantum® and SpectralNet® lines, both of which are part of its OpenSpace™ family of dynamic, virtual ground solutions. Kratos’ Op
Cubic Corporation today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division has partnered with CVEDIA, an artificial intelligence (AI) solutions company to enhance its GRIDSMART products.
SAN DIEGO, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of Deanna Hom Lund to the Company’s Board of Directors. Ms. Lund has served as Kratos’ Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since April 2009. Ms. Lund was Kratos’ Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from April 2004 to March 2009. Prior to joining Kratos, Ms. Lund was the Vice Pre