Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SmallCap Defense stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- SmallCap Defense stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 0.5% in a week
- SmallCap Defense stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CUB 10.6%, $DCO 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AJRD -3.4%, $KTOS -16.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DCO 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CUB -0.5%, $KTOS -12.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.4%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 83.0%, the lowest correlation is -14.4%, the latest correlation is 67.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 44.5% between DCO and KTOS
The lowest correlation is -10.8% between AJRD and CUB
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Let's see if Ducommun (DCO) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
SAN DIEGO, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that it has received an $8.9 million subcontract to upgrade four Kratos CH-47F Chinook Avionics Trainers (CATs) and two Kratos CH-47F Maintenance Blended Reconfigurable Aviation Trainers (MBRATs) located at the U.S. Army's 128th Aviation Brigade in Ft. Eustis, Virginia. Kratos will upgrade the trainers’ multiple avionics systems a...
WILMINGTON, Del., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to CoreLogic’s agreement to be acquired by affiliates of Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners. Under the terms of the agreement, CoreLogic’s shareholders will receive $80.00 in cash per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-leg...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies.Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) Investigation Announcement: The investigation seeks to determine whether the proposed $70.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB)Lifshitz Law Firm, P. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CUB for $70.
NEW YORK, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies: Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to an affiliate of Digital Colony Management, LLC for $14.00 per share in cash. If you are a Boingo shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Change Healthcare Inc. (NA...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Kratos Defense's (KTOS) Q4 earnings of 8 cents per share miss the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 20% and also decline 11.1% year over year
KTOS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.