Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- SmallCap Defense stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AJRD 0.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DCO -4.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AJRD 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KTOS -2.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.0%, for the past 3 months is 40.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 91.2%, the lowest correlation is -29.5%, the latest correlation is 91.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.9% between AJRD and DCO
The lowest correlation is 42.2% between AJRD and KTOS
TransDigm Group, Curtiss-Wright and Ducommun are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Aerojet Rocketdyne shareholders on Thursday elected the eight-person board slate headed by Chief Executive Officer Eileen Drake, the company said in a statement, ending one of the most bitterly fought proxy contests of the year. The eight-person slate nominated by Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein received roughly 25% of the vote. Drake and Lichtenstein, whose Steel Partners and affiliates own more than 5% of the U.S. rocket maker's stock, have been battling each other since the collapse ...
Eileen Drake (the CEO of Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE: AJRD)) and the other members of the Independent Slate announced today that they have been elected by the shareholders of Aerojet Rocketdyne to serve as directors. The new Board consists of CEO Eileen Drake; incumbent independent directors Gen. Kevin Chilton (Ret.), Thomas Corcoran and Gen. Lance Lord (Ret.); and new independent directors Gail Baker, Marion Blakey, Maj. Gen. Charles Bolden (Ret.), and Deborah James.
Factors like recovering revenue per kilometer and strategic mergers are projected to boost aerospace-defense equipment stocks' growth, despite supply chain issues. You may buy TDG, CW & DCO
Aerojet Rocketdyne shareholders are poised to elect a group of directors headed by the company's chief executive in a bitterly fought election where the company's executive chairman also sought control of the board, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. Chief executive Eileen Drake and Warren Lichtenstein, the executive chairman, each nominated eight director candidates for election to the U.S. rocket maker's board. The two have been battling each other since the collapse of a pla...
NEW YORK, June 28, 2022--Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AJRD) ("Aerojet Rocketdyne" or the "Company") Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein, who collectively with his affiliates and the participants in his solicitation owns approximately 5.6% of the Company's outstanding shares, today issued the below statement ahead of a special meeting of shareholders (the "Special Meeting") scheduled to be held on June 30, 2022. As a reminder, Mr. Lichtenstein is seeking support on the GREEN Proxy
Eileen Drake (the CEO of Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE: AJRD)) and the other members of the Committee For Aerojet Rocketdyne Shareholders and Value Maximization (the "Committee") remind Aerojet Rocketdyne shareholders that the special meeting of shareholders for the purpose of electing a new slate of directors will be held on June 30, 2022. The Committee recommends that shareholders vote "FOR" the Independent Slate on the WHITE proxy card prior to the special meeting, in accordance with the previousl
Ducommun Incorporated ( NYSE:DCO ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 18% in the last...
Eileen Drake (the CEO of Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE: AJRD)) and the other members of the Committee For Aerojet Rocketdyne Shareholders and Value Maximization today announced that leading independent proxy advisory firm, Glass Lewis, has recommended that shareholders elect the entire Drake Independent Slate at the special meeting of shareholders scheduled for June 30, 2022.