Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- SmallCap Defense stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- SmallCap Defense stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 9.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DCO 11.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KTOS -10.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DCO 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KTOS -2.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.8%, for the past 3 months is 61.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.5%, the lowest correlation is -33.6%, the latest correlation is -14.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 60.1% between AJRD and DCO
The lowest correlation is 30.5% between AJRD and KTOS
Space is a big potential market for business as well as travelers. As investment increases, these stocks should see a benefit.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Two organizations have nationally recognized propulsion and power provider Aerojet Rocketdyne as a leading employer of veterans. Forbes named Aerojet Rocketdyne one of America’s Best Employers for Veterans for 2022. In partnership with market research company Statista, thousands of U.S. veterans were surveyed to determine which companies excelled in veteran career development, recruitment and leadership opportunities. Additionally, Military.c
In a bear market, a bull market or a flat market, investors will be interested in what Ark’s Cathie Wood is doing. Because of her big, bold bets that have paid off in the past, investors are enthralled with her investments. Even following the brutal bear market, investors are wondering what the best Cathie Wood stocks to buy are. That’s a tough question to answer because nearly every one of them has fallen very sharply. The stock, bond and cryptocurrency markets ae all in brutal bear markets. Th
Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD) intends to open a new facility in Huntsville, thus expanding in the region with its state-of-the-art facility.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (NYSE: AJRD) said it is expanding its Huntsville presence with additional job opportunities and a new facility to increase manufacturing and office space. The company expects the 379,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility near Huntsville International Airport to be operational in 2023. The expansion will allow Aerojet Rocketdyne to increase manufacturing capacity for the nation's defense production needs. The expansion includes transitioning some inert work from the c
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aerojet Rocketdyne announced today the expansion of its Huntsville presence with additional job opportunities and a new facility to increase manufacturing and office space. The 379,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility near Huntsville International Airport is expected to be operational in 2023. This growth will allow Aerojet Rocketdyne to increase manufacturing capacity for the nation’s defense production needs. “Huntsville has been home to Aeroje
Investors need to pay close attention to Kratos Defense (KTOS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Artemis I Launch NASA Ushering in a new era of human deep space exploration, NASA’s Space Launch System rocket lifted off from Launch Complex 39B at Kennedy Space Center for the first time on Nov. 16, 2022Photo Credit: NASA/Bill Ingalls TITUSVILLE, Fla., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KENNEDY SPACE CENTER -- Aerojet Rocketdyne played a central role in enabling humanity’s next giant leap with the successful launch of NASA’s super-heavy lift Space Launch System (SLS) exploration rocket today. T
NASA is preparing for a third try at launching the Artemis I mission, a big step for the space agency’s goal of returning astronauts to the moon.
NASA is preparing for a third try at launching the Artemis I mission, which is designed as a major step for the U.S. space agency’s goal of returning astronauts to the moon.