Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software Publishers stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Software Publishers stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Software Publishers stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DLPN 143.3%, $MOXC 110.7%, $FINV 41.5%, $ZDGE 40.8%, $OBLG 35.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SUMO -25.6%, $SMSI -26.5%, $GTT -27.2%, $VERB -37.6%, $NCTY -48.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IZEA 32.7%, $SFET 17.0%, $PHUN 16.7%, $SNAP 16.1%, $LSPD 12.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MTC -13.5%, $MOXC -16.3%, $DLPN -19.0%, $NCTY -21.5%, $UXIN -28.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.5%, the lowest correlation is 20.9%, the latest correlation is 28.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.0% between ADBE and ADSK
The lowest correlation is -23.2% between BABA and BNFT
Cadence Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Webcast
Today's IBD Screen Of The Day column focuses on growth stocks showing rising profit estimates. It's one of several powerful screens found in the IBD Stock Screener.
Melius Research analyst Carter Copeland initiated coverage of Palantir stock with a Hold rating and $20 target price.
(Bloomberg) -- Verkada Inc.'s security camera customers were livid. Hackers had breached footage from thousands of surveillance devices trained on their operations, including schools, prisons, hospitals and companies around the world. On a webinar with Verkada’s CEO, users wanted answers. Fast.One pointed question came from Sequoia Capital, Verkada's most prominent investor: How, inquired Silas Thomas, information technology manager at the venture capital firm, can we cut off Verkada employees f...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Inspired Entertainment to B3; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021London, 09 April 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today upgraded Inspired Entertainment, Inc. ("Inspired" or "the company")'s corporate family rating (CFR) to B3 from Caa1 and its probability of default Rating (PDR) to B3-PD from Caa1-PD. Concurrently, Moody's has upgraded to B3 from Caa1 the instrument ratings on the GBP220 million equivalent backed senior secured te...
Membership platform Patreon tripled its valuation to $4 billion in a $155 million new funding round. Jack Conte, Patreon Co-Founder and CEO joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how the company is faring amid the pandemic and break down the outlook for the creator economy post-pandemic.
Sprout Social commissioned The Harris Poll to gauge business leaders and consumers.
ATHENS, Ohio, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athens County OH Engineer, Jeff Maiden has selected GovDeals, an online auction platform, to offer surplus property for sale to the public. GovDeals is a leading online auction marketplace for government agencies and educational institutions to auction surplus, seized or confiscated items online to GovDeals’ more than 1 million registered buyers. The next sale features several items from the Athens County OH Engineer department including heavy equ...