Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software Publishers stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Software Publishers stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Software Publishers stocks down 9.4% on average while median return down 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTC 217.2%, $ASAN 38.6%, $YEXT 26.1%, $ALTR 24.7%, $SE 23.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZDGE -45.3%, $UPLD -50.6%, $PALT -53.2%, $SMSI -62.9%, $LPSN -68.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IVDA 29.4%, $PALT 18.8%, $WIMI 17.3%, $CLSK 17.0%, $SCOR 14.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EGHT -21.7%, $GVP -22.5%, $TWOU -22.8%, $ZDGE -28.8%, $LPSN -58.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.3%, for the past 3 months is 26.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.5%, the lowest correlation is 10.1%, the latest correlation is 45.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between ADSK and BIGC
The lowest correlation is -54.1% between BAND and CARS
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, March 22, 2023--Today Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced finalists for its inaugural Domo Community Ovation Awards. The Ovation Awards spotlight Domo customers who are making a lasting impact in their organizations and communities through innovative data experiences and data-driven curiosity. Domo will announce category winners in a virtual awards ceremony on March 28, 2023 at 5pm MT, which can be viewed live by visiting here.
EXTON, Pa. & BARCELONA, Spain, March 22, 2023--Bentley Systems Announces Strategic Agreement with Worldsensing
Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN) is investing aggressively to ramp up production. Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) has signaled it is approaching profitability on the bottom line. This video will answer which one of these growth stocks is the best one to buy now.
U.S. businesses in sectors ranging from manufacturing to technology are recalibrating after a period of rapid growth.
ATLANTA, March 22, 2023--Logility, Inc., a leader in prescriptive supply chain planning, announced Allan Dow and Marti Kirsch as winners of the 2023 Pros to Know award by Supply and Demand Chain Executive. The annual Pros to Know award recognizes outstanding executives whose accomplishments offer a roadmap for other leaders looking to leverage their supply chain for competitive advantage.
In this article, we take a look at 10 best blue chip stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more best blue chip stocks to buy according to hedge funds, go directly to 5 Best Blue Chip Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. The market is more uncertain than […]
TRVG vs. GOOG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) sure is looking for game-changing opportunities in the artificial intelligence (AI) market. Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE): The two companies are collaborating on advanced generative AI models for Adobe's Creative Cloud flagship products.
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...