Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software Publishers stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Software Publishers stocks up 3.7% on average while median return up 3.8% in a week
- Software Publishers stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RENN 106.5%, $ICLK 38.4%, $GOGO 33.7%, $CLSK 26.2%, $SMSI 22.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CTK -22.3%, $LSPD -23.4%, $MARK -30.2%, $DCT -31.2%, $LKCO -33.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HUBS 17.6%, $ZDGE 17.3%, $OKTA 15.1%, $BAND 14.8%, $SPT 14.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NCTY -10.4%, $MARK -10.5%, $MOXC -10.5%, $CTK -11.5%, $DCT -22.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.1%, for the past 3 months is 19.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.3%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 20.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between AKAM and ANSS
The lowest correlation is -25.9% between ASAN and BKYI
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CDK Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDK), a leading retail automotive technology company, is scheduled to release its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the closing of the Nasdaq market on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. CDK will also be hosting a conference call at 4:00 p.m. CT on November 2, 2021 to discuss the results for the period. Brian Krzanich, chief executive officer, Joe Tautges, chief operating office
Facebook's VP of communications issues a series of tweets on Monday decrying what he says are a series of upcoming articles based on additional leaked documents.
Comscore, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media, today announced that it plans to hold a conference call on Monday, November 8th at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc., upgrading its audio lineup, introduced the first overhaul of the entry-level AirPods since 2019, a new $4.99 music plan that only works through Siri and different colors for its HomePod mini speaker. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a S
The best cybersecurity stocks to own is changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
(Bloomberg) -- ZujuGP is an upcoming digital community built around football, helmed by the son of secretive Singaporean investor Peter Lim and fronted by global superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming
(Bloomberg) -- Snap Inc. shares have been soaring throughout 2021, and recent stumbles by Facebook Inc., its biggest social-media competitor, have made the stretch of outperformance even more stark.Most Read from BloombergOut-of-Practice Airline Pilots Are Making Errors Back in the AirWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in This Tax HavenWhat Come