Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software Publishers stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.5% in a day
- Software Publishers stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 5.1% in a week
- Software Publishers stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AEYE 90.7%, $TWOU 39.4%, $ZEST 38.0%, $OCFT 37.0%, $XNET 35.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PHUN -28.6%, $CLSK -29.0%, $MSTR -30.0%, $ZDGE -47.2%, $AVYA -50.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ZEST 20.8%, $TWOU 20.0%, $MCHX 16.7%, $AGYS 13.6%, $OCFT 13.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MSTR -18.8%, $U -19.8%, $CLSK -19.9%, $DCT -23.8%, $AVYA -26.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.6%, for the past 3 months is 39.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.3%, the lowest correlation is 27.0%, the latest correlation is 38.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.3% between ADSK and AYX
The lowest correlation is -11.3% between AEYE and BKYI
(Bloomberg) -- A $52 billion package of incentives and subsidies to bolster US semiconductor manufacturing is far from dead, despite Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell’s threat to scuttle the legislation containing it in order to stall passage of President Joe Biden’s economic plan.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epi
(Bloomberg) -- FTX US, the crypto exchange co-founded by billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, signed an agreement to inject capital into BlockFi Inc. with an option to purchase the crypto lender, a transaction born out of a market selloff that may spur further industry consolidation. Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for
(Bloomberg) -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy used his nightly address to praise the departure of Russian forces from Snake Island in the Black Sea, but signaled difficulties in the Donbas region. Moscow framed the move as a gesture toward facilitating grain exports, but Kyiv says its barrage of missile and artillery was behind the decision. Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe
(Bloomberg) -- Immediately following the Supreme Court’s ruling on Thursday that curbed the US Environmental Protection Agency’s ability to reduce emissions from power plants under, politicians, celebrities and experts took to Twitter to express their reactions to the court’s rulings in the past week:Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe B
There's little question that the first half of 2022 was brutal for investors, ending with both the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) and the Nasdaq Composite Index (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) in bear market territory. Amazon, MercadoLibre, and Roku haven't been immune -- they're down 42%, 66%, and 82%, respectively, from the highs they hit last year.
(Bloomberg) -- The European Union will propose 1 billion euros in short-term financial relief for Kyiv’s urgent cash needs. Russia is easing labor rules in a bid to boost arms production in the face of Western sanctions. Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Summer’s Travel ChaosStock Doomsayers Vindicated in
Salesforce co-CEO and Twitter chairman Bret Taylor chats with Yahoo Finance Presents about the deal for the social media platform.
Tech companies continue to hit the breaks on hiring against the backdrop of a declining stock market and recession fears.