Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software Publishers stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Software Publishers stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.5% in a week
- Software Publishers stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 2.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $STMP 63.1%, $BLIN 48.8%, $RMNI 41.1%, $TEAM 26.6%, $DHX 18.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FINV -31.4%, $OCFT -34.0%, $BSQR -34.0%, $LKCO -39.9%, $ICLK -48.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NCTY 29.1%, $API 21.4%, $TEAM 19.8%, $BLIN 17.4%, $UXIN 16.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OCFT -11.4%, $CTXS -12.3%, $ATHM -12.8%, $ZDGE -13.5%, $ICLK -23.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.0%, for the past 3 months is 20.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.2%, the lowest correlation is 0.8%, the latest correlation is 32.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.9% between ACIW and BLKB
The lowest correlation is -56.7% between AKAM and API
Trump argues in three lawsuits that the nation's social media platforms are violating his First Amendment rights
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced Daryl Raiford will be its new Chief Financial Officer beginning in August. A former executive at global companies including Ribbon Communications, Freescale Semiconductor, Travelport and Hewlett-Packard, Raiford brings extensive experience in public company financial management, strategic M&A and growth delivery. He will join Bandwidth July 12 as Executive Vice President and is expected to su
Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) has landed another top podcast, spending $60 million on the Call Her Daddy podcast that was formerly on the Penn National Gaming's Barstool network. The spending isn't surprising given Spotify's podcasting strategy. The key to Spotify's podcast strategy is becoming the go-to choice for both producers and listeners.
The cloud-based service market has been growing in importance since the coronavirus outbreak, helping companies like Digital Turbine (APPS), Zoom Video Communications (ZM) and ServiceNow (NOW).
(Bloomberg) -- India has named a former bureaucrat who graduated from the country’s top engineering school its new Information Technology minister, appointing a new point person to handle an increasingly fractious relationship with the world’s largest technology giants.Ashwini Vaishnaw, 51, will head the ministries of Electronics & Information Technology, Communications as well as Railways, the government announced late on Tuesday evening. The incoming minister has an MBA from the Wharton School
(Bloomberg) -- Twitter Inc. pledged to “fully comply” with India’s new internet regulations, caving in a dispute with the government over rules that critics say curtail privacy and free speech.The U.S. social media giant has appointed an interim chief compliance officer, will name a grievance officer by July 11 and set up an India office in eight weeks, a lawyer for the company told the Delhi High Court on Thursday. These are some of the requirements under Intermediary rules issued by Prime Mini
The former president asked a federal court to overturn the bans that Facebook, Alphabet’s YouTube, and Twitter have on his accounts.