Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 6.9% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 13.4% on average while median return up 8.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MKD 67.6%, $GTYH 56.0%, $GAN 38.0%, $PCYG 35.1%, $EBIX 27.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BOX -11.9%, $APPF -14.4%, $MSP -16.0%, $BILL -16.7%, $ASPS -17.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MKD 71.4%, $INSG 46.5%, $BIGC 28.3%, $BEST 21.4%, $SUMO 17.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EPAY -3.3%, $MSP -3.6%, $RAMP -4.3%, $ASPS -8.7%, $RSSS -10.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.6%, for the past 3 months is 11.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.2%, the lowest correlation is 1.6%, the latest correlation is 6.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.5% between CAMP and EBIX
The lowest correlation is -50.2% between EPAY and JAMF
Datadog stock, the IBD Stock of the Day, found support following its third-quarter earnings report in November with a bullish intraday reversal and has outperformed thus far in 2021.
Qumu Corporation (NASDAQ: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology for organizations of all sizes, announced today the launch of an underwritten registered public offering of $20 million of its common stock. In addition, Qumu intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $3 million of its common stock, or 15% of the shares of its common stock sold in the offering, to cover over-allotments, if any. All shares of common stock to be sol...
Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology for organizations of all sizes, today reported preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and its full year ended December 31, 2020. The preliminary financial results for 2020 are subject to the Company’s management’s and its independent auditors’ customary audit procedures.
With the change of Administrations in Washington, maintaining secure cyber systems will be a top priority for the new White House. President Joe Biden is no stranger to matters of cybersecurity. He has already shown this in his choice of Anne Neuberger for the new post of deputy national security adviser for cybersecurity. Neuberger has a long history in the intelligence services, focuses on digital security matters. The appointment comes after the embarrassing SolarWinds hack attack on federal ...