Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 5.4% in a week
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BEST 38.0%, $ASPS 33.4%, $LTRX 21.5%, $JAMF 14.0%, $VERB 12.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INSG -17.6%, $QUMU -19.5%, $LSPD -23.4%, $PBTS -27.4%, $DCT -31.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LTRX 15.3%, $ASAN 11.3%, $DDOG 10.9%, $BIGC 10.4%, $GAN 10.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PCYG -2.1%, $QUMU -4.1%, $RSSS -5.7%, $PBTS -10.7%, $DCT -22.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.0%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.3%, the lowest correlation is 13.4%, the latest correlation is 17.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.4% between APPF and PRO
The lowest correlation is -27.4% between EPAY and PCYG
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, today announced it will be hosting an investor event during this year’s virtual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) on Thursday, October 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Dean Hager, Jamf CEO, and Jill Putman, Jamf CFO, along with other members of the Jamf management team will provide investors and analysts a recap of key innovations launched during JNUC, followed by a Q&A session.
AMES, Iowa, October 18, 2021--Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, announced today that it will host its annual Investor Day on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021.
HealthStream (HSTM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Most readers would already know that Park City Group's (NASDAQ:PCYG) stock increased by 4.5% over the past month. Given...