Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.7% in a day
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -0.2% in a week
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 11.4% on average while median return down 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ASAN 38.6%, $WK 12.1%, $PD 6.9%, $PDFS 6.4%, $MIXT 3.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BIGC -20.1%, $BOX -24.1%, $CAMP -28.6%, $TWOU -30.9%, $GAN -35.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PD 13.1%, $PDFS 4.9%, $WK 4.5%, $LTRX 4.0%, $MIXT 3.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PAR -4.9%, $JAMF -5.2%, $ASPS -5.6%, $ASAN -7.2%, $TWOU -22.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.8%, for the past 3 months is 21.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.1%, the lowest correlation is 13.4%, the latest correlation is 39.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.8% between LSPD and WK
The lowest correlation is -66.7% between ASAN and SRAX
Shares of the higher education software company dipped following yesterday's Investor Day conference.
PagerDuty (PD) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Asana fair value estimate is US$16.04 Current share price of...
The stock price of Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) hit all-time highs in November of 2021. The company reported fourth-quarter 2022 earnings in mid-February of this year that failed to give investors much hope that things would improve in 2023. Many think the economy could sink into recession; the outlook for the company seems bleak, and its stock price continues to drop.
SALT LAKE CITY, March 22, 2023--The number of RTN network members surpassed 4,000 as retailers and suppliers begin working together for improved food safety
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 22, 2023 / Workiva Denise Vaughn, vice president of ESG at Ferguson Enterprises, and Christopher Lindsay, vice president of government relations for the International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical ...
In its highest-ranking category, Celent names Duck Creek Policy a Luminary in the analyst firm’s most recent Technical Capabilities MatrixBoston, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duck Creek Technologies, the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance, has earned three XCelent awards for Advanced Technology, Breadth of Functionality, and Customer Base and Support in Celent’s report, Policy Administration Systems: P&C Insurance, North
Asana is on the path to profitability, but slowing top-line growth may mean it takes longer to get there.