Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software-as-a-Service stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.7% in a day
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 6.2% on average while median return down 7.2% in a week
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TWOU 39.4%, $CYRN 11.7%, $HSTM 8.2%, $ASPS 4.9%, $PAR 3.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SABRP -16.1%, $QUMU -19.4%, $DCT -22.0%, $CAMP -40.6%, $EBIX -43.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TWOU 20.0%, $HSTM 3.2%, $RSSS 1.7%, $GTYH 0.5%, $SAIL 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RAMP -12.4%, $BILL -12.9%, $CAMP -14.8%, $ASAN -17.8%, $DCT -23.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.8%, for the past 3 months is 31.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.1%, the lowest correlation is 12.9%, the latest correlation is 31.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between ASAN and DDOG
The lowest correlation is -38.7% between CYRN and RSSS
Jamf Safe Internet is a comprehensive content filtering solution, optimized for education and integrated with Jamf’s management and security platform to deliver a safe online experience to students while offering effortless management for adminsMINNEAPOLIS, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Jamf (NASDAQ: JAMF), the standard in Apple Enterprise Management, rolled out Jamf Safe Internet to K-12 education customers across the globe. Designed to help schools protect minors from harmful conten
Stock splits have been getting a lot of attention lately, with several notable companies initiating actions to increase their share counts significantly without changing their valuations. What investors need to remember is that stock splits do not intrinsically change the business. A split only breaks one share into a higher multiple with the split shares together equaling in value the formerly single share.
The bear market is offering up unprecedented bargains that could enrich investors when the market rebounds.