Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 6.1% in a week
- Software-as-a-Service stocks down 13.2% on average while median return down 16.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HSTM 18.7%, $LTRX 8.2%, $BOX 3.7%, $CAMP 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ASPS -22.5%, $EPAY -22.5%, $PAR -23.4%, $BIGC -27.2%, $PBTS -45.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BOX 5.3%, $GTYH 1.8%, $DDOG 0.4%, $BILL 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BIGC -13.8%, $VERB -13.8%, $LTRX -14.4%, $PAR -20.2%, $PBTS -26.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.4%, the lowest correlation is 5.9%, the latest correlation is 26.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.8% between MDLA and PD
The lowest correlation is -60.0% between ASPS and EPAY
Datto Holding Corp. (Datto) (NYSE: MSP), the leading global provider of cloud-based software and security solutions purpose-built for delivery by managed service providers (MSPs), today announced its financial results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Dean Hager, Jamf CEO, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the company’s earnings, growth, and acquisition of Zero Trust Security Company.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Datto Holding Corp (NYSE:MSP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Small Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 15.42% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell 2000® Value Index, that rose to 21.17% for […]