Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Solar stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Solar stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Solar stocks down 10.4% on average while median return down 13.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MAXN 19.7%, $FSLR 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CSIQ -17.5%, $SUNW -18.7%, $DQ -20.4%, $ARRY -20.7%, $SPI -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MAXN 4.8%, $JKS 3.2%, $DQ 2.5%, $FSLR 1.9%, $CSIQ 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPWR -6.7%, $SUNW -9.7%, $SEDG -10.6%, $NOVA -10.7%, $SPI -13.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.7%, for the past 3 months is 49.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.6%, the lowest correlation is 17.0%, the latest correlation is 65.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.2% between SEDG and TAN
The lowest correlation is -31.1% between CSIQ and SPI
The Dow Jones and S&P 500 are at bear market lows. Tesla AI Day and Q3 deliveries are in focus. China EV rivals also report this weekend.
See who joins GOOGL and MSFT on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of Berkshire Hathaway's CEO.
ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola Power" or the "Company") (www.renesolapower.com) (NYSE: SOL), a leading fully integrated solar project developer, today announced that it acquired a 50 MWp operational solar farm ("Project Branston") located in Branston, Lincoln, United Kingdom from P&T Global Renewable Energy LTD. The transaction was completed on September 30, 2022. Project Branston's 50 MWp solar farm has been operational since October 12, 2020 and is currently generating a highly attractive annualized
ALPS Clean Energy ETF (ACES) topped the list of the best-performing U.S. equity ETFs in Q3, gaining about 11%. The rally was driven by the Inflation Reduction Act, which focuses on making the climate greener.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SEDG ) by taking...
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Canadian Solar (CSIQ) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Teck Resources (TECK) trims its steelmaking coal sales guidance for the September quarter of 2022 to 5.5-5.9 million tons to reflect the outage at its Elkview steelmaking coal plant.
Canadian Solar is the leading solar panel provider in North America. Management raised its full-year 2022 sales guidance recently.