Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Solar stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Solar stocks up 12.9% on average while median return up 14.2% in a week
- Solar stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down -3.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ARRY 34.0%, $DQ 12.5%, $NOVA 10.7%, $ENPH 10.4%, $JKS 10.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPWR -7.4%, $SOL -7.5%, $FSLR -8.7%, $BEEM -21.4%, $TSLA -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ARRY 35.8%, $VVPR 33.0%, $CSIQ 20.3%, $MAXN 19.7%, $DQ 15.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TSLA -6.8%, $BEEM -9.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 73.0%, for the past 3 months is 64.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 92.9%, the lowest correlation is 34.1%, the latest correlation is 70.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.0% between SEDG and TAN
The lowest correlation is 14.2% between BEEM and VVPR
In this article, we will discuss 10 trending stocks to watch on Monday. To take a look at some more stocks that are trending, go to 5 Trending Stocks to Watch on Monday. US stocks are recovering after closing in the red for the last seven consecutive weeks. Investors have factored in the recent volatility […]
The consensus price target hints at a 66.8% upside potential for Daqo (DQ). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
FREMONT, Calif., May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy technology company and the world's leading supplier of microinverter-based solar and battery systems, announced today that the Enphase IQ8™ Microinverter system is the first in the world to be certified by UL, a global safety science leader, to UL 1741, 3rd edition including the Supplement SB. This certification meets the new North American safety and grid interconnection standards for connecti
SACRAMENTO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 23, 2022 / SPI Energy Co., (NASDAQ:SPI) (the "Company"), a global renewable energy company and provider of solar storage and electric vehicle (EV) solutions for business, residential, government, logistics and utility customers, today announced that the Company will present at the H.
With the world gripped by an increasingly long list of negative macro trends, the market has followed suit, showing a decidedly bearish slant in 2022. Investors have been trying to make sense of the chaos. At times it has appeared as if no stocks can withstand the gloomy macro developments. This kind of market behavior, however, creates opportunities for investors willing to seize a bit of risk. Plenty of sound stocks lose share value just because they get carried along by the general currents.
A new report shows how far renewables will count toward filling our energy needs. Is now the time to invest in green energy?