Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Solar stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Solar stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Solar stocks up 18.2% on average while median return up 19.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TSLA 63.0%, $SUNW 45.4%, $JKS 36.9%, $CSIQ 35.9%, $MAXN 31.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPWR -5.7%, $ENPH -23.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TSLA 33.3%, $SUNW 10.7%, $FSLR 6.8%, $SPWR 3.9%, $SEDG 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SOL -1.1%, $NOVA -1.2%, $CSIQ -2.5%, $DQ -3.4%, $ENPH -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.8%, for the past 3 months is 44.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.1%, the lowest correlation is 22.0%, the latest correlation is 57.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between ENPH and NOVA
The lowest correlation is -32.7% between SPI and TSLA
Rockwell Automation continues capitalizing on the alternative energy industry’s expansion, winning projects at new plants for solar panel manufacturer First Solar Inc., including a $1 billion factory planned for the southeastern United States.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Enphase Energy (ENPH) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy technology company and the world's leading supplier of microinverter-based solar and battery systems, announced today a partnership with Enerix, Germany’s leading network of specialist companies for decentralized energy systems, to expand Enphase® product offerings in Europe. Through this partnership, Enerix will offer Enphase Energy Systems™, powered by IQ® Microinverters and IQ™ Batteries, t
Chinese stocks rebounded with Covid curbs easing, but soaring infections are a concern. E-commerce, solar and EV stocks are among the 5 best.
Daqo New Energy (DQ) closed the most recent trading day at $46.43, moving -0.51% from the previous trading session.
First Solar (FSLR) closed at $168.26 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.88% move from the prior day.
HOUSTON, January 25, 2023--Sunnova Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Arrow Electronics provides the best value, Analog Devices the fastest growth, and First Solar the most momentum.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
Energy has been outperforming the S&P500 in 2022, and ahead of Q4 earnings, several clean energy stocks are shining