Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Solar stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Solar stocks up 3.9% on average while median return up 3.9% in a week
- Solar stocks up 12.8% on average while median return up 9.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SPWR 33.8%, $JKS 22.1%, $TSLA 18.9%, $DQ 18.6%, $NOVA 17.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BEEM -1.5%, $VVPR -6.7%, $SPI -7.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DQ 14.0%, $JKS 12.7%, $SOL 11.6%, $TSLA 9.2%, $SPWR 8.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARRY -4.7%, $BEEM -6.4%, $VVPR -6.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.8%, for the past 3 months is 54.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.7%, the lowest correlation is 38.0%, the latest correlation is 38.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between NOVA and TAN
The lowest correlation is -1.8% between BEEM and TSLA
Daqo (DQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SunPower Corporation ( NASDAQ:SPWR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) expands its product portfolio by launching SolarEdge Energy Bank residential battery and SolarEdge Energy Hub inverter in the North American solar market.
TEMPE, Ariz., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results and its outlook for 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting investor.firstsolar.com. An audio replay of the conference call will be available through Thurs
VivoPower establishes UAE subsidiary at the world’s premier free trade zone, DMCC in Dubai UAE has announced its US$200bn Net Zero 2050 Strategic Initiative VivoPower will service Middle East, Africa, and Indian sub-continent markets from Dubai hub LONDON, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VivoPower International PLC (NASDAQ: VVPR) (“VivoPower”, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has established a subsidiary in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as it expands its capabilities to service t
Valmont's (VMI) Q3 revenues gain from strong sales in the Irrigation segment, focused pricing initiatives, growth strategies, and benefits of large project deliveries.
Ready to make some money in stocks? One of the most reliably best times for the S&P 500 is at hand — and it's just eight days away.
Integration enables homeowners to use clean energy most of the time and allows for a seamless transition to generator only when neededFREMONT, Calif., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy technology company and the world's leading supplier of microinverter-based solar and battery systems, today announced its home energy systems will soon integrate with most leading models of home standby AC generators, providing enhanced performance and a glitch-
* Company ends September with a backlog of $51 million; * Builds inventory levels to satisfy backlog and proactively address supply chain issuesPROVO, UT / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW), a provider of solar power and battery storage solutions for agriculture, commercial, industrial, public works, and residential markets, today announced certain preliminary operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.