Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Solar stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Solar stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Solar stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SUNW 39.6%, $BEEM 30.0%, $TSLA 20.6%, $CSIQ 15.7%, $ARRY 12.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JKS -5.6%, $NOVA -9.4%, $DQ -13.0%, $SOL -17.9%, $SPWR -22.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NOVA 14.9%, $CSIQ 8.3%, $SPWR 7.3%, $TSLA 7.2%, $BEEM 4.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SEDG -0.5%, $DQ -0.9%, $FSLR -0.9%, $SOL -3.1%, $MAXN -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.8%, for the past 3 months is 39.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.1%, the lowest correlation is 4.8%, the latest correlation is 35.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between NOVA and SPWR
The lowest correlation is -22.6% between FSLR and JKS
Among the best IPO stocks to buy and watch, AI stock leader Monday.com is approaching a buy point in today's stock market.
JinkoSolar (JKS) secures an investment framework agreement involving the construction of manufacturing lines for solar components.
Enphase (ENPH) introduces IQ Battery 5P for customers in the United States and Puerto Rico.
With its stock down 6.8% over the past month, it is easy to disregard SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ:SEDG). It seems...
Enphase Energy (ENPH) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
FREMONT, Calif., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy technology company and the world's leading supplier of microinverter-based solar and battery systems, announced today the launch of its most powerful home battery to-date, the IQ™ Battery 5P, for customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. The IQ Battery 5P is modular by design and can deliver 3.84 kW continuous power and 7.68 kW peak power for 3 seconds, offering homeowners the ability to
SPI Energy Co., Ltd., (NASDAQ:SPI) (the "Company"), a global renewable energy company and provider of solar, storage and electric vehicle (EV) solutions for business, residential, government, logistics and utility customers, today announced that management will be participating virtually at the Investor Summit on June 1, 2023.
China is the world's No. 2 economy and home to dozens of companies that trade in the U.S. Right now, Trip.com, Tesla rival BYD, Li Auto Vipshop and NetEase are China stocks worth watching or potentially buying.
Sunworks, Inc. (Nasdaq:SUNW, "Sunworks" or the "Company"), a leading provider of solar power and battery storage solutions for residential, agriculture, commercial, industrial, and public works markets, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2023 results on Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 4:00 PM ET.
The Arizona-based solar equipment maker said it was seeking an injunction to stop Toledo Solar from "falsely representing" its products and to return any profits made from the sales. In the complaint, First Solar said that while it was installing new solar panels at the Ohio governor's mansion in the summer of 2022, one of its employees noticed that the panels supplied by Toledo Solar featured First Solar's unique serial numbers. According to the serial numbers, the panels were made in First S...