Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Insurance stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Specialty Insurance stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Specialty Insurance stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PRA 6.7%, $IGIC 6.4%, $AGO 4.0%, $AIZ 3.3%, $FNF 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TRUP -6.0%, $ESNT -6.5%, $MBI -6.7%, $RDN -7.1%, $FAF -7.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TRUP 3.8%, $TIPT 2.6%, $ITIC 1.1%, $COOP 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FAF -3.1%, $MKL -3.5%, $AMBC -4.2%, $MBI -4.8%, $IGIC -4.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.6%, for the past 3 months is 24.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 36.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.3% between ESNT and MTG
The lowest correlation is -40.0% between AIZ and FNF
Investment Property Exchange Services, Inc. (IPX1031), the national leader for 1031 Qualified Intermediary services, once again has been named Best Overall 1031 Exchange company by Fit Small Business for 2023.
Fidelity National's (FNF) market-leading position Higher direct premiums, agency premiums, strong origination demand and effective capital poise it well for growth.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, FNF Group (FNF) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
ELF, SM, FBIZ, MKL and WTS have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 27, 2023.
HOUSTON, September 26, 2023--Stewart National Commercial Services announced today that Peggy Sue Lane has been promoted to the role of National Sales Director effective October 1. Lane joined the company as the Senior Vice President and Regional Manager for Southern California, Arizona and Nevada in March 2021. Hired to take over as Senior Vice President and Regional Manager for Southern California is Edwin Kezar, Jr.
SEATTLE, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trupanion, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRUP) announced today that Darryl Rawlings, Trupanion’s founder, CEO and Chair of the Board, will present at the Jefferies 2023 Virtual Pet Care & Wellness Conference on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. PT. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on Trupanion’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.trupanion.com. About TrupanionTrupanion is a leader in medical insurance for cats and dogs thr
Chubb, Arch Capital Group, Cincinnati Financial, Axis Capital Holdings and ProAssurance are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Frequent catastrophes resulting in an accelerated policy renewal rate and upward pricing pressure are likely to boost the performance of Zacks Property and Casualty Insurance industry players like CB, ACGL, CINF, AXS and PRA.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.