Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Insurance stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Specialty Insurance stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Specialty Insurance stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ATH 18.8%, $IGIC 17.7%, $ITIC 11.7%, $FAF 6.7%, $AIZ 5.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ESNT -5.0%, $RDN -6.6%, $MBI -10.0%, $PRA -11.3%, $AMBC -14.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TIPT 10.1%, $ITIC 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MTG -10.4%, $ESNT -11.1%, $AGO -11.4%, $MBI -13.8%, $AMBC -17.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.8%, for the past 3 months is 24.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.7%, the lowest correlation is 2.2%, the latest correlation is 27.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.4% between MTG and RDN
The lowest correlation is -30.2% between COOP and TIPT
Trupanion (TRUP) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
Assurant, Inc. ( NYSE:AIZ ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Athene (ATH) Q1 results reflect increased gross organic inflows, higher premiums and higher net investment income.
Investors want to know if the beaten-down pet insurance stock can turn itself around.
These could be the perfect stocks to own if a runaway bull market takes shape under the Biden administration.
NEW YORK, May 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: ORBCOMM Inc. (NASDAQ: ORBC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to GI Partners for $11.50 per share. If you are an ORBCOMM shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Houston Wire & Cable Company (NASDAQ: HWCC) concerning potential violatio...
WILMINGTON, Del., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: NUAN) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Nuance’s agreement to be acquired by Microsoft Corporation. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-nuance-communications-inc. SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties ...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: