Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Stores stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Specialty Stores stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Specialty Stores stocks down 13.8% on average while median return down 8.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GME 15.5%, $BWMX 13.6%, $MNSO 12.7%, $YSG 10.2%, $DKS 9.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BNED -24.9%, $LL -34.5%, $TITN -36.2%, $BBBY -51.2%, $EYE -55.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BQ 54.9%, $GME 49.7%, $CVNA 19.6%, $LOVE 10.0%, $SIG 9.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LESL -9.7%, $LL -10.6%, $ELA -11.2%, $BBBY -22.3%, $TITN -29.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.7%, for the past 3 months is 26.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.7%, the lowest correlation is 2.4%, the latest correlation is 45.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between ABG and GPI
The lowest correlation is -48.3% between BWMX and CASY
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre checks out markets and meme stocks ahead of the closing bell.
Papa John’s International said its finance chief has resigned as the pizza chain has faced a series of leadership changes and is grappling with inflationary pressures.
PLANTATION, Fla., March 22, 2023--Chewy, Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) ("Chewy"), a trusted destination for pet parents and partners everywhere, has released its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2022 ended January 29, 2023, and posted a letter to its shareholders on its investor relations website at https://investor.chewy.com.
CORTE MADERA, Calif., March 22, 2023--RH (NYSE: RH) today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 ended January 28, 2023, on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, after market close. RH’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results press release will include a shareholder letter from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gary Friedman, highlighting the Company’s continued evolution and recent performance. The shareholder letter and financial res
STAMFORD, Conn., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Lovesac Company (Nasdaq: LOVE) (“Lovesac” or the “Company”), the home furnishing brand best known for its Sactionals, The World's Most Adaptable Couch, today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the Canaccord Genuity eCommerce Sustainable Advantage Virtual Forum on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 9:30 am Eastern Time. The fireside chat will be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Com
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. ( NYSE:ABG ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
Leslie's, Inc. (NASDAQ: LESL), the largest and most trusted direct-to-consumer brand in the U.S. pool and spa care industry, is urging consumers to immediately stop using chlorinating tablets sold on Amazon and other third-party seller marketplaces under imported product brand names originating from China and other countries. As of the date of this release, these products do not bear the required U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) label, and could cause harm to swimmers, the environment,
The cash back is the standout feature, but there are also some useful extras you might not know about.