Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Stores stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Specialty Stores stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Specialty Stores stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BGI 156.6%, $GME 49.1%, $MIK 42.9%, $BBW 38.2%, $PAG 23.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KXIN -20.6%, $LL -20.6%, $VRM -20.7%, $LESL -23.7%, $BQ -49.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BGI 61.6%, $MIK 45.2%, $GME 35.4%, $AN 14.4%, $PAG 14.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HIBB -9.9%, $KXIN -11.9%, $CHWY -18.4%, $BQ -24.5%, $VRM -27.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.9%, for the past 3 months is 16.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.1%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 42.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.0% between AAP and AZO
The lowest correlation is -50.3% between GRUB and HUD
Barron’s looked last July for companies that were cheap with no Buy ratings from Wall Street analyst. Michaels, Sally Beauty, and Blackbaud are all up solidly since then.
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Randall Stephenson, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AT&T Inc., as a new member of the company’s board, effective March 3. Stephenson became the 12th member of the board.
The stock market fell into a correction this week as the major indexes and leaders broke key support, as Treasury yields jumped on Fed chief Jerome Powell.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average slid from record highs at the end of February, as the current stock market pullback continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in March 2021 are Apple, Disney, Microsoft and Visa.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) and DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) partnered today to host the largest, single-day COVID-19 vaccination clinic to date in the greater western Pennsylvania region.
Craft retailer Joann's initial public offering of 10.9 million shares could be priced from $15 to $17 each.
Top Stock Reports for Mastercard, NVIDIA & Costco
Medifast (MED) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Costco is testing curbside pickup at three warehouses in Albuquerque, the company said during its fiscal second-quarter earnings call.
Ulta (ULTA) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.