Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 15.2% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HGBL 9.4%, $IDT 6.4%, $IGLD 4.1%, $TEF 2.5%, $PHI 1.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CTV -21.2%, $KLR -23.8%, $TALK -24.9%, $LUMN -32.1%, $MARK -38.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CTV 10.9%, $PHI 6.8%, $WOW 4.9%, $TEF 3.5%, $IGLD 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HGBL -2.1%, $LUMN -4.2%, $LOOP -6.2%, $MARK -10.2%, $KLR -10.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.0%, for the past 3 months is 15.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.1%, the lowest correlation is 2.3%, the latest correlation is 15.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -43.5% between CTV and HGBL
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
SAN DIEGO, March 09, 2023--Heritage Global Inc. (NASDAQ: HGBL) ("Heritage Global," "HG" or "the Company"), an asset services company specializing in financial and industrial asset transactions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
A newly renovated, roughly 14,000-square-foot home outside Denver is coming on the market for $13 million, making it one of the most expensive listings in the area. The sellers are Chris Stansbury, chief financial officer of the telecommunications company Lumen Technologies and his wife, interior designer Anna Stansbury. Located in the affluent Denver suburb of Greenwood Village, the house is set on nearly 2.4 acres and was originally built in 1976, records show.
Q2 2023 IDT Corp Earnings Call
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), an enterprise Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) business, today announced the approved 1-for-3.5 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding common stock is effective as of 12:01 am ET on March 9, 2023.
High Growth, High Margin Businesses Drive Substantial EPS Increase NEWARK, NJ, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), a global provider of fintech, cloud communications, and traditional communications services, today reported results for the second quarter of its fiscal year 2023, the three months ended January 31, 2023. HIGHLIGHTS (Throughout this release, unless otherwise noted, results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2023 (2Q23) are compared to the second quarte
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) has partnered with Syndio, the world's leading workplace equity analytics platform, to advance its pay equity goals.
Shares of Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN), a cloud connectivity and security solutions company, were falling today, just one day after the company lost its spot on the S&P 500 index and after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said there's still a need to continue raising interest rates. Yesterday, the S&P Dow Jones Indexes announced that it's replacing Lumen in the S&P 500 with the credit score company Fair Isaac, effective March 20. With Lumen's valuation plummeting as the company's shar...
The networking veteran's fourth-quarter results beat Wall Street's expectations, but still triggered a massive drop in share price.
The main one concerned Lumen -- effective Monday, March 20, it is being replaced with finance sector mainstay stock Fair Isaac & Co in the S&P 500 and will instead be included in the S&P SmallCap 600. You can say that again with Lumen. Lumen isn't in that position just now, and it should benefit from the reduced pressure of not being one of the over-scrutinized 500.