Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 9.6% on average while median return up 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MARK 50.0%, $KLR 44.0%, $LORL 33.2%, $RNET 29.7%, $LOOP 23.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LBRDA -1.3%, $HGBL -1.6%, $LBRDK -2.1%, $OBLG -5.4%, $GTT -9.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PCTI 30.7%, $KLR 21.3%, $GTT 17.0%, $MARK 15.4%, $OBLG 11.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LUMN -1.3%, $VG -3.5%, $HGBL -4.5%, $PHI -4.6%, $TEF -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 4.6%, for the past 3 months is 4.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 15.9%, the lowest correlation is -3.0%, the latest correlation is 1.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.0% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -60.2% between HGBL and LBRDA
Federman & Sherwood Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against GTT Communications, Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: CounterPath Corporation (NASDAQ: CPAH) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Alianza, Inc. for $3.49 per share. If you are a CounterPath shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.Cardtronics plc (NASDAQ: CATM) concerning potential viola...
CenturyLink (LUMN) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of GTT Communications, Inc. ("GTT" or "the Company"(NYSE:GTT) for violations of the securities laws.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2021 / Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it has filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE:GTT) between May 5, 2016 and November 9, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period").
The Emerald Groundhog Investment Forum goes virtual this year: online on February 4th with analysis and insights for growth-oriented investors.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against GTT Communications, Inc. ("GTT" or the "Company") (NYSE: GTT) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired GTT securities between May 5, 2016 and November 9, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm's site: www.bgandg.com/gtt.
SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against GTT Communications, Inc.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced it has appointed Jay Bellissimo as Chief Operating Officer, effective January 19, 2021. Bellissimo will report to Rory Read, Vonage Chief Executive Officer.
Click here to join the case LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Portnoy Law Firm advises investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of GTT Communications, Inc. ("GTT Software" or "the Company") (NYSE: GTT) investors that acquired securities between May 5, 2016 and November 9, 2020.Investors are encouraged to contact attorney Lesley F. Portnoy, to determine eligibility to participate in this action, by phone 310-692-8883 or email, or click here to join the case...