Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 8.8% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TALK 32.8%, $HGBL 26.5%, $CCOI 2.6%, $TEF 1.4%, $GGMC 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OOMA -14.9%, $PHI -17.4%, $LOOP -23.4%, $KLR -34.2%, $CTV -52.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WOW 8.6%, $VG 7.9%, $LBRDA 3.5%, $LBRDK 3.4%, $TEF 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HGBL -3.9%, $TALK -7.9%, $KLR -9.7%, $LOOP -9.8%, $CTV -14.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.5%, for the past 3 months is 19.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.7%, the lowest correlation is -1.1%, the latest correlation is 13.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.5% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -31.5% between CTV and IGLD
Brightspeed today announced that it has now secured all necessary state-required regulatory approvals in the 20 states that comprise its operating footprint, marking a significant milestone as the company readies for day one operations.
Newark, NJ, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- net2phone, a leading communications-as-a-service provider, today announced that its unified communications service has been recognized as one of the 10 Most Promising Unified Communication Solutions in 2022 by CIOReview, a leading publication for business technology leaders. “net2phone has been selected as a Top 10 Unified Communications Solution in 2022, based on the input of our subscribers and a comprehensive, multi-layered selection process,” sai
Brightspeed today announced that it will build a substantial portion of its planned fiber optics network in Ohio, where it expects to deliver, by end of 2023, over 170,000 new fiber passings in portions of a dozen counties in the first phase of construction in the state. Brightspeed plans an additional 210,000 fiber passings in the state in subsequent years of its build plan, for a total of over 380,000 fiber-enabled locations across its Ohio operating territory.
PLDT reinforces its lead among local carriers with the most number of Philippine-terminating cables as it activates the US-Transpacific Jupiter cable system by July this year, and is expected to further enhance delivery of services and improve customer experience.
While there may be several reasons for the price of gold to increase, the drawdown may not be complete.
Black Lotus Labs, the threat intelligence arm of Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN), today announced that it discovered a new remote access trojan (RAT) called ZuoRAT, which targets remote workers via their small office/home office (SOHO) devices. It is part of a complex campaign that went undetected for nearly two years. The tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) that analysts observed are highly sophisticated and bear the markings of what is likely a nation-state threat actor.
The Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. is reviewing Ericsson’s proposed $6.2 billion acquisition of Vonage, Ericsson said, adding another regulatory challenge for the Swedish telecom-equipment giant in Washington.