Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LOOP 16.8%, $LORL 15.1%, $PHI 8.9%, $IDT 8.0%, $MOTNU 1.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TEF -9.7%, $PCTI -9.7%, $HGBL -14.3%, $OBLG -20.4%, $MARK -30.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LOOP 7.7%, $LORL 3.8%, $VG 3.7%, $CCOI 2.0%, $LBRDA 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PCTI -2.2%, $HGBL -3.0%, $IDT -4.5%, $TEF -5.0%, $MARK -10.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.6%, for the past 3 months is 5.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.4%, the latest correlation is 10.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.9% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -48.7% between LOOP and MOTNU
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) announced that it was recently selected by the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to strengthen and modernize its network services that support more than 32,000 post offices and mail processing sites around the country.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has launched AI Virtual Assistant for its unified communications solution, Vonage Business Communications (VBC). One of the first AI-driven conversational solutions to deliver enhanced self-serving interactions for unified communications, Vonage AI Virtual Assistant creates artificially intelligent conversational experiences using natural language understanding and machine lea
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK), a diversified global technology company with leading artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions and digital media properties, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional investor in a private placement of 4,237,290 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 4,237,290 shares of common stock at a combined purchase price of $1.18 per share and accompanying warrant for gross proceeds of approximately $5.0 milli
Niche Companies in Technology, Biotech / Pharma, FinTech, Exploration, Wellness, and more in AttendanceMIAMI, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth Companies and Markets announces the Schedule of the 17th Emerging Growth Conference. The Conference identifies companies in a wide range of growth sectors, with strong management teams, innovative products &
Following Monday’s losses, moving through the day’s pivot levels would be key to avoiding heavier losses on the day.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, announced that its Vonage Contact Center (VCC) solution is now Chrome Enterprise recommended. One of the first to be selected and recommended by Google in the new contact center category, Vonage Contact Center with Chrome OS devices enhance the agent experience, enabling more efficiency and productivity, with the ability to work from anywhere.
MILAN, September 27, 2021--Kaleyra (NYSE:KLR) supports Banca Widiba with its video communication technology
After a bearish end to the week on Sunday, the majors would need to revisit Sunday’s highs to avoid another day in the red.
LONDON, September 24, 2021--Vonage has launched Vonage Video Express to make it easier and faster for developers to leverage the Vonage Video API for multiparty calls.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...