Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IDT 34.7%, $WOW 7.4%, $LBRDK 2.2%, $LBRDA 2.1%, $IGLD 1.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LOOP -15.0%, $KLR -17.2%, $HGBL -20.6%, $OBLG -23.5%, $MARK -30.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEF 3.6%, $OOMA 1.5%, $IDT 1.0%, $HGBL 1.0%, $CCOI 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LUMN -1.3%, $PHI -1.7%, $LOOP -2.1%, $MARK -3.0%, $KLR -7.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.6%, for the past 3 months is 8.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 17.5%, the lowest correlation is -1.6%, the latest correlation is 2.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.8% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -51.5% between GTT and OOMA
HOLMDEL, N.J., June 28, 2021--Vonage (Nasdaq:VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced that it has launched Vonage Contact Centre (VCC) for Service Cloud Voice, empowering customers to enhance the agent and customer experience with intelligent, omnichannel and global calling capabilities - all within Service Cloud Voice, powered by Vonage.
Philippine digital and financial services firm Voyager Innovations has raised $167 million for its expansion programme, including a venture into digital banking, its listed and largest shareholder said on Monday. Shareholders PLDT Inc, private equity firm KKR & Co Inc and Chinese tech giant Tencent Holdings Ltd participated in the funding round, PLDT said in a disclosure.
MANILA, Philippines, June 28, 2021--Philippines’ Voyager Innovations secures US$167 M for PayMaya expansion into financial services, digital banking
Following a late Sunday rebound, the majors will need to avoid the day’s pivot levels to take a run at the major resistance levels.
Lumen, formerly CenturyLink, has cut its dividend twice in the last 10 years -- but this time, things are different.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has appointed Stephen M. Ward, Jr. to the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Ward is a member of the founding team of C3.ai, the leading developer of Artificial Intelligence enterprise platforms, and retired President and Chief Executive Officer for Lenovo Group Limited. With Ward's appointment, Vonage's Board will be comprised of 11 directors, 10 of whom
It’s a bullish start to the day for the majors. Steering clear of the day’s pivot levels would support another day of solid gains. Tron’s TRX was on the move early on…
The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) pushed further into record territory on Wednesday, with some of its largest components contributing to gains for the index. As of 2:15 p.m. EDT Wednesday afternoon, the Nasdaq was up another quarter-percent. Many major companies have helped lift the Nasdaq higher in recent months.
The company recently struck a major partnership with an Asian conglomerate that will help the company expand.
NEW YORK, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) email@example.com Knoll, Inc. (NYSE: KNL) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of direc