Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks up 6.3% on average while median return up 2.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HGBL 43.5%, $CCOI 14.3%, $LBRDK 14.2%, $TEF 13.8%, $LBRDA 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LOOP -1.8%, $CTDD -4.9%, $LUMN -17.3%, $CTV -18.0%, $WOW -24.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HGBL 8.9%, $PHI 6.2%, $TEF 3.0%, $CCOI 2.6%, $LBRDK 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LUMN -0.7%, $PCTI -0.7%, $WOW -1.1%, $LOOP -1.8%, $CTV -7.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.2%, for the past 3 months is 18.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.9%, the lowest correlation is -4.0%, the latest correlation is 2.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.0% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -54.1% between CTDD and VG
Chris Stansbury, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN), will present at the 6th Annual Wells Fargo TMT Summit on December 1. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:20 p.m. ET.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 15 edge computing companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to Top 5 Edge Computing Companies in the World. The boom in big data has enabled companies and governments to have massive amounts of data at their disposal. This has opened […]
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. ("Cogent") (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the following conferences:
Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company whose mission is to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today announced that Daniel Solomita, Founder and CEO of Loop Industries and Kevin O'Dowd, Vice President of Communications and Investor Relations, will be presenting at the Bernstein Industrials One-on-One
National Retail Solutions (NRS), operator of the leading point-of-sale (POS) platform for independent convenience stores, bodegas, tiendas and other neighborhood retailers, today announced a partnership with Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER).
A look at the shareholders of IDT Corporation ( NYSE:IDT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The group holding...
Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company whose mission is to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today announced that Daniel Solomita, Founder and CEO of Loop Industries and Kevin O'Dowd, Vice President of Communications and Investor Relations, will be presenting at the Benchmark Company's 11th Annual
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) is aggressively expanding its premier residential and small business fiber internet service, Quantum Fiber, in more than 30 cities and metro areas in the U.S. This expansion delivers millions of new consumers access to the company's existing and growing fiber footprint. Quantum Fiber brings a superior offering of reliable, ultra-fast gigabit speeds critical to today's technology demands, including the recent launch of new, multi-gig speed offers currently availabl
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Ooma, Inc.'s ( NYSE:OOMA...
SAN DIEGO, November 15, 2022--Heritage Global Partners ("HGP"), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services, and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (NASDAQ: HGBL), announced today that it has renewed its global Master Agreement with Amgen for asset valuation, disposition & redeployment services relating to its surplus or impaired physical assets globally.