Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Specialty Telecommunications stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HGBL 18.8%, $PHI 10.2%, $TEF 5.8%, $LUMN 3.2%, $IGLD 2.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IDT -11.9%, $CCOI -15.8%, $MARK -17.4%, $TALK -19.3%, $LOOP -25.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KLR 11.1%, $PHI 4.3%, $TEF 4.3%, $IGLD 1.5%, $CTBB 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MARK -7.1%, $CCOI -7.4%, $LUMN -10.4%, $TALK -14.8%, $LOOP -17.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.7%, for the past 3 months is 5.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 19.1%, the lowest correlation is -3.0%, the latest correlation is -0.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.9% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -54.2% between LORL and TEF
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Talkspace, Inc. ("Talkspace" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TALK) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased Talkspace common stock on May 19, 2021 entitled to vote at the special meeting of shareholders in connection with the merger between Talkspace and Hudson Executive Investment Corporation ("HEIC"). Such investors ar
January is starting off on something of a down note. Stocks have declined in the year’s first few trading sessions, with the Nasdaq leading the fall. There’s an acknowledgement of some known headwinds that may hit this year – inflation is rising and can’t be ignored, and in response, the Fed is likely to raise rates later this year. The picture isn’t all bad. Francis Gannon, a chief investment officer from Royce Investment Partners, sees a bright spot emerging from the current environment: “The
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced that DataMix, a leading provider of educational programs specializing in training data scientists, has chosen the Vonage Video API to power Excert, its online test-taking system. With the Vonage Video API, DataMix has been able to quickly and easily embed video tools into Excert, including identity verification and test proctoring functions, giving it a competi
In this article, we discuss the 11 best communication stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Communication Stocks To Invest In. Supply chain threats loomed large over the communications sector in 2021 and complicated the post-pandemic economic recovery as smartphone shipments […]
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN), will release its fourth quarter 2021 results on Feb. 9, 2022. The company will broadcast a live conference call on its Investor Relations website at http://ir.lumen.com at 5 p.m. ET.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing cloud communications software provider delivering a secure system of application programming interfaces (APIs) and connectivity solutions in the API/Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, supported India's blossoming startup ecosystem in 2021 by providing their CPaaS solutions to Indian companies.
Affordable New Solution Enables Independent Retailers to Accept eWIC Payments NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Retail Solutions (NRS), the operator of a leading point-of-sale (POS) network and payment processing service for independent retailers, today announced the introduction of NRS eWIC, a breakthrough eWIC payment processing service purpose-built for the independent retailer. WIC is the Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), a federal p
NEW YORK, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talkspace (Nasdaq: TALK), a leading virtual behavioral healthcare company, today announced that Doug Braunstein, Chairman of the Board and Interim Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Fulk, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference including a presentation on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 11:15 a.m. ET. The audio webcast and related materials will be available online at https://investors.talkspace.c
Telefonica's (TEF) digital unit extends its strategic relationship with Microsoft (MSFT) to enhance the security of companies in regulated sectors with confidential hybrid cloud solutions.