Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PTON 30.8%, $YETI 25.4%, $JOUT 9.8%, $AOUT 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VSTO -3.8%, $HAS -6.0%, $NLS -19.3%, $ESCA -21.6%, $CLAR -37.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AOUT 14.6%, $HAS 6.3%, $VSTO 4.1%, $CLAR 1.9%, $JAKK 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ESCA -2.7%, $YETI -4.8%, $NLS -6.0%, $GOLF -6.3%, $PTON -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.4%, for the past 3 months is 31.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.9%, the lowest correlation is 12.7%, the latest correlation is 15.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.6% between JOUT and YETI
The lowest correlation is -22.9% between ESCA and VSTO
Companies that don’t need to clear out excess inventory have had to offer sales to stay on customers’ radar in what has become a discounting scrum.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
In 2022, these once seemingly unstoppable investments have plunged into the red, undoubtedly impacting many portfolios.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Brad Smith discusses how markets opened on Wednesday.
Shares of outdoor goods retailer Yeti (NYSE: YETI) finally received some love from Wall Street earlier this month. Why are investors more optimistic about Yeti stock today than they were last month? The results, which also exceeded management's own expectations for the quarter, were driven by "balanced sell-in and sell-through at wholesale, solid customer retention and new customer acquisition growth in our direct channel, and a strong contribution from our international expansion," said Yeti ...
Cowen analyst John Blackledge cut his rating on the maker of exercise equipment to Market Perform from Outperform.
Peloton and the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation announced the launch of a special adaptive fitness collaboration designed to bring immersive and challenging workouts into people's lives in an accessible, efficient, community-driven way.
Shares of Peloton Interactive Inc. were off 1.8% in premarket trading Tuesday after Cowen & Co. analyst John Blackledged lowered his rating on shares of the connected-fitness company to market perform from outperform. Blackledge cited the company's "challenging post-pandemic trajectory and demand uncertainty amid turnaround effort." He wrote that macroeconomic pressures are likely to linger in the short run, putting more inflationary pressure on consumers. "We think consumers are likely to conti
Peloton stock was a big coronavirus winner. But shares have stumbled amid huge losses and tumbling revenue. Is PTON stock a buy or sell now?
The market wasn't impressed with the struggling manufacturer's latest sales and distribution news.