Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 17.1% on average while median return up 14.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VSTO 42.4%, $AOUT 40.2%, $PTON 29.4%, $ELY 18.4%, $JAKK 18.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JAKK 18.8%, $AOUT 3.8%, $ELY 2.4%, $NLS 1.3%, $VSTO 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PTON -0.7%, $GOLF -3.6%, $CLAR -3.9%, $ESCA -5.0%, $JOUT -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.6%, for the past 3 months is 23.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.9%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 7.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.2% between NLS and PTON
The lowest correlation is -39.4% between JAKK and JOUT
The stock is up almost 400% from its low in March 2020, and Yeti easily notched a triple-digit gain for the year as a whole—a major rally that one analyst believes has left the shares fully valued.
Shares of YETI Holdings (NYSE: YETI) rose by 48.45% in the past three months. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt YETI Holdings has.YETI Holdings's Debt According to the YETI Holdings's most recent balance sheet as reported on November 5, 2020, total debt is at $236.64 million, with $215.82 million in long-term debt and $20.82 million in current debt. Adjusting for $234.81 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $1.83 million.Let's define ...
DWS Large Cap Focus Growth is one of the best mutual funds. Manager Sebastian Werner seeks top-notch growth stocks that rival managers overlook.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON) rallied to an all-time high on Wednesday and could complete a breakout in coming sessions, lifting toward $200. Buying interest has hardly budged off all-time highs between then and now, highlighting continued investor interest that could herald another year of outstanding returns. Peloton's "connected" workouts fit the bill perfectly, setting off four quarters of rapid growth.
The year 2021 is presenting unique challenges and opportunities for amateur and veteran traders alike. JC Parets, CMT and chief strategist at allstarcharts.com, joins Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre to break down the market moves, setups and new leadership in stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies (including bitcoin) — all while leveraging the power of Yahoo Finance Premium to help inform investment decisions and portfolio management. Not a subscriber? Start your free trial to join future webin...
Affirm Holdings) hit the public markets on Wednesday, a week after a deadly Capitol Hill riot that drew widespread attention to tech companies billing themselves as “platforms.”
Shares of Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) shot up by more than 8% to touch a new all-time high of $169 a share on Wednesday, and was still up by 7% as of 12:30 p.m. EST. The share price gains came after the connected fitness company got a vote of confidence from a Wall Street analyst: Bank of America Securities' Justin Post boosted his price target on Peloton shares from $150 to $175 while reiterating his buy rating. Peloton continues to struggle to meet that demand, which outstrips supply by a conside...
Payment platform Affirm relies on at-home fitness company Peloton for a large part of its revenue with exercise at home a growing trend.