Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 4.0% in a week
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CLAR 5.8%, $ESCA 5.6%, $VSTO 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AOUT -7.4%, $ELY -8.7%, $NLS -10.0%, $YETI -10.5%, $PTON -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLAR 8.0%, $YETI 5.8%, $NLS 5.5%, $ELY 4.9%, $HAS 4.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.4%, for the past 3 months is 32.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.4%, the lowest correlation is 6.7%, the latest correlation is 19.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.2% between AOUT and VSTO
The lowest correlation is 1.7% between JAKK and YETI
Peloton (PTON) closed at $85.11 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.86% move from the prior day.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 stock picks of Anand Desai’s Darsana Capital Partners. You can skip our detailed analysis of Anand Desai’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Anand Desai’s Darsana Capital Partners. Anand Desai founded Darsana […]
Jefferies Sr. Analyst Stephanie Wissink joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the top takeaways in the toy industry as stores expect a shopping boom during the holiday season and if stores inventory can keep up with the demand.
There are certainly some reasons for Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) investors to worry about revenue growth, such as the company's decision to cut the price of its signature exercise bike, and the reopening of gyms and other exercise facilities across the U.S. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Sept. 29, Fool.com contributor Toby Bordelon discusses whether these headwinds could be temporary or if they're more of a longer-term concern. Toby Bordelon: The quarter itself was good, but there were so...
NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Peloton Interactive, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTON) will release its first quarter fiscal 2022 results after the U.S. stock market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) that day. The U.S. toll free dial-in for the conference call is 1-877-667-0469, and the international dial-in number is 1-346-406-0807. The Conference ID is 8173296. A live webcast of the conference call will al
Yeti (YETI) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Matthew Reintjes, President And CEO at Yeti Holdings (NYSE:YETI), made a large buy and sell of company shares on October 11, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Matthew Reintjes exercised options to purchase 135,000 Yeti Holdings shares at prices ranging from ($0.00) to $4.79 per share for a total of $119,750 on October 11. They then sold their shares on succeeding transactions in the open market. They sold at
What makes the stock market different than most speculative investments is that there tends to be a lot more security attached to a company's performance. When you buy a share of a company with a trove of cash, great management, and a novel idea, you're giving the company a vote of confidence in the future. If a stock price doubled in the past, it doesn't mean it will in the future.
This exercise equipment manufacturer is growing revenue rapidly and selling at a discount from earlier in the year.
Peloton stock was a top performer in the coronavirus stock market rally. Are shares ready to rev up after a big decline?