Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 2.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JAKK 37.8%, $CLAR 21.9%, $GOLF 13.6%, $ELY 13.1%, $VSTO 8.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AOUT -3.2%, $HAS -4.0%, $NLS -5.9%, $JOUT -14.8%, $PTON -27.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GOLF 16.4%, $CLAR 12.0%, $ELY 9.4%, $PTON 7.7%, $AOUT 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JAKK -2.4%, $HAS -4.5%, $NLS -4.5%, $YETI -6.1%, $JOUT -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.7%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.3%, the lowest correlation is -6.1%, the latest correlation is 23.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.4% between ELY and NLS
The lowest correlation is -52.6% between JOUT and PTON
Yeti Holdings will report first-quarter earnings early Thursday as consumers continue to head outdoors.
Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed against Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTON) ("Peloton") on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Peloton securities between September 11, 2020 and May 5, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 28, 2021Website: https://www.ktmc.com/peloton-interactive-class-action-lawsuit?utm_so...
The timing for Peloton was dreadful. Last week, the high-flying digital fitness company recalled 125,000 treadmills after reports that they sucked in children and pets, leading to injuries and at least one death. The $165m outlay hobbles Peloton’s efforts to move beyond connected stationary bicycles just as competition ramps up significantly.
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Peloton To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Peloton Interactive Inc. ("Peloton" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTON) and reminds investors of the June 28, 2021 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a ...
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Yeti Holdings, which saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Tuesday, with an upgrade from 90 to 93. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
Yeti Holdings saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 96 Tuesday, up from 93 the day before. The premium outdoor products stock has been notching new 52-week highs in recent weeks. As the pandemic winds down, Americans are hitting the great outdoors for their summer travels and buying up high-end outdoor coolers, beverage holders and chairs.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Peloton Interactive, Inc. ("Peloton" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PTON) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.