Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Sporting and Athletic Goods stocks down 15.1% on average while median return down 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ESCA 5.4%, $GOLF 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HAS -13.2%, $CLAR -13.4%, $NLS -27.5%, $JAKK -28.2%, $PTON -30.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ESCA 5.1%, $HAS 3.4%, $GOLF 1.5%, $JOUT 1.0%, $YETI 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JAKK -1.4%, $AOUT -1.6%, $CLAR -8.9%, $NLS -11.0%, $PTON -15.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.3%, for the past 3 months is 35.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.1%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 28.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.1% between HAS and JOUT
The lowest correlation is -34.6% between CLAR and GOLF
With its stock down 5.4% over the past month, it is easy to disregard YETI Holdings (NYSE:YETI). But if you pay close...
Peloton shares fell 5% on Friday after the company said it was temporarily cutting the price on its refurbished bikes to $995.
Regulators said SVB depositors would be made whole, but analysts and investors are trying to sort through which companies face continued risk.
And we talk about people pulling back on spending on all those things that probably seemed essential in the earlier days of the pandemic.
Peloton has made substantial progress toward improving its struggling business, but the challenges are adding up.
Consumers are being asked to immediately stop using the recall products and contact Yeti about refunds.
Soft coolers and gear cases sold between March 2018 and January 2023 are eligible for a refund, the company said.
White House officials are sett to review a potential import ban levied against fitness equipment brand Peloton in relation to supposed patent infringements on devices from companies like Dish Network.
At Peloton, Black History Month is an especially important moment for us to come together as a community to uplift Black heritage.
(Reuters) -The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) on Wednesday banned imports of video-streaming fitness devices made by Peloton Interactive Inc and iFit Inc after a judge found they infringed Dish Network Corp patents. In a 2021 complaint filed with the ITC, Dish and its Sling TV unit accused Peloton and iFit of infringing four patents for video-streaming technology through imports of products that stream at-home fitness content.