Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sports and Online Betting stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Sports and Online Betting stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 4.0% in a week
- Sports and Online Betting stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 5.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHDN 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BYD -7.2%, $PENN -9.6%, $DKNG -11.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PENN 6.2%, $CHDN 5.3%, $BJK 4.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DKNG -2.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 67.9%, for the past 3 months is 61.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.4%, the lowest correlation is 26.6%, the latest correlation is 79.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.9% between BYD and PENN
The lowest correlation is 38.8% between CHDN and DKNG
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it recently signed an agreement with B2B gifting technology platform, Gift & Go. This relationship will provide casino operators who use the IGT ADVANTAGE™ casino management system the option to add Gift & Go's on-demand gifting technology platform to their slot machines' service window or secondary display via IGT's M5 content management technology. When deployed, Gift & Go enables players to conveniently participate in
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR), Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), and DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) are each growing revenue robustly. However, only one of them can be the best growth stock to buy. In this video, I will tell you which one.
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it will showcase its vast portfolio of compelling new games, cabinets, systems, and sports betting solutions for tribal gaming customers at the 2023 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention ("IGA") from March 27-30 in San Diego, Calif.
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Graton Resort & Casino in Rohnert Park, Calif. to enable cashless gaming via the award-winning Resort Wallet™ and IGTPay™ solutions. As modules of the IGT ADVANTAGE™ casino management system, Resort Wallet and IGTPay comprise the gaming industry's only fully integrated turnkey cashless solution and will give Graton's guests more choice, convenience and security for funding their p
Intl Game Technology shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 14x, you may...
DraftKings, Caesars Entertainment, Coca-Cola, AT&T and Capital One Financial Corporation are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
C3.ai (NYSE: AI), Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN), Carvana (NYSE: CVNA), and DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) have no shortage of upside. The challenge for these growth stocks is sustainability. They are all losing money on the bottom line at a time when investors are less tolerant of such losses.
The consensus price target hints at a 28.4% upside potential for DraftKings (DKNG). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Being the biggest modern sporting event in the United States, the tournament is a money-spinner for sports-betting companies, sponsors, media networks and networking players, attracting billions of revenues in just three weeks.