Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Sports and Online Betting stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 6.3% in a day
- Sports and Online Betting stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Sports and Online Betting stocks up 15.3% on average while median return up 9.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 38.9%, $BYD 22.8%, $ELYS 15.1%, $BJK 11.3%, $CHDN 10.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PENN -1.4%, $IGT -1.7%, $GNOG -29.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DKNG 7.0%, $BYD 5.5%, $SGMS 4.1%, $BJK 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CHDN -1.3%, $IGT -2.8%, $GNOG -4.3%, $ELYS -5.2%, $WBAI -7.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.7%, for the past 3 months is 40.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.3%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 84.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.8% between PENN and SGMS
The lowest correlation is 8.9% between CHDN and WBAI
DraftKings is one of the top IPO stocks to watch, as gambling legalization gains steam. Here is what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about buying DKNG stock now.
DraftKings is partnering with mixed martial arts promoter UFC to offer its sportsbook and daily fantasy in the U.S. and Canada.
What happened Streaming television service fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) announced quarterly earnings Tuesday afternoon, and the stock has dropped almost 25% since. Wednesday's slide has continued today, as shares are down over 6% as of 3:50 p.
Expanding its presence in the world of flying fists and grappling moves in a major way, sports betting and fantasy sports company DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) is launching a partnership with the UFC MMA organization. Fans of the combat sport will soon be able to place bets on UFC fights if they live in states where sports betting is legal. DraftKings also offers fantasy sports services everywhere.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average reversed lower after Fed Chief Powell's speech, as the 10-year Treasury yield jumped Thursday. Tesla stock dived 5%.
DraftKings Inc (NASDAQ: DKNG) announced Thursday that it is the sportsbook and daily fantasy partner for UFC, the world’s premier MMA organization. What Happened: DraftKings, an online betting and iGaming leader, will now be able to offer fans “in-game promotions, activations, in-broadcast odds integrations and UFC branding” across its platform.” The five-year deal is valued at $350 million, according to ESPN, and will be available to UFC fans across the the U.S. and Canada ahead of the UFC 259 ...
DraftKings Becomes UFC’s First Official Exclusive Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Partner in the U.S. and Canada DraftKings Named Presenting Partner of the UFC Fight Clock, UFC’s Innovative New Time-Keeping System BOSTON and LAS VEGAS, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) and UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, today announced a groundbreaking agreement that marks one of the most significant partnerships in UFC history. DraftKings will become UFC’s fir...
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) and Chewy (NYSE: CHWY) are two incredible growth stocks that are just getting started. DraftKings continues to thrive as more states legalize sports wagering. Meanwhile, Chewy is riding the wave of increased spending as a result from the shift from in-person to online shopping -- a trend that was accelerated during the pandemic.
The lure of investing in newly public companies is the prospect of getting in on the ground floor of the next Microsoft, which has returned over 238,000% to investors since its initial public offering in 1986. True, some of the growth is coming by acquisitions, but it's mostly organic.
DraftKings teams up with the UFC on sportsbook arrangement. DraftKings will be the "Official Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Partner" in the U.S. and Canada.