Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.3% in a week
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GO 14.0%, $SYY 3.7%, $WMK 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SFM -3.8%, $NGVC -5.1%, $KR -6.3%, $CASY -10.0%, $CBD -23.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SYY 0.9%, $GO 0.9%, $IMKTA 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CBD -0.3%, $KR -0.6%, $VLGEA -1.2%, $NGVC -2.5%, $CASY -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.1%, for the past 3 months is 43.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.9%, the latest correlation is 50.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.9% between IMKTA and WMK
The lowest correlation is -12.5% between CBD and IMKTA
Think twice before toasting shares of Boston Beer, maker of Truly hard seltzer, warns Goldman Sachs.
Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Kellogg CEO Steve Cahillane shares his thinking on what will happen to the company's iconic name after the business is split up.
In recognition of the 157th anniversary of Juneteenth, Natural Grocers® will be donating $5,000 to Color of Change, an organization working to create a more humane and less hostile world for Black people in America.
Kroger Co's quarterly profit is expected to be largely untouched by any wider demand dip on Thursday, with even the most price-conscious shoppers drawn by its groceries and household essentials. Major U.S. retailers including Walmart Inc and Target Corp have in recent weeks sounded alarm bells over the toll decades high inflation is taking on U.S. shoppers, stoking fears that the economy could be heading into recession. But with people prioritizing spending on food and household essentials, a ...
The results are a chance for the supermarket chain to show it is taking full advantage of the industry’s tailwinds.
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, June 15th-16th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 14, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 15th-16th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
Kroger's (KR) first-quarter results are likely to reflect efforts undertaken to strengthen its position not only with respect to products but also in terms of the way consumers prefer shopping.
Weis Markets (NYSE:WMK) has had a rough month with its share price down 11%. However, stock prices are usually driven...