Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IFMK 15.6%, $NGVC 10.9%, $CASY 7.9%, $KR 7.7%, $SFM 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WMK -3.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SFM 7.7%, $KR 6.5%, $IFMK 4.9%, $VLGEA 4.6%, $NGVC 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GO -1.2%, $SYY -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.6%, for the past 3 months is 13.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.9%, the lowest correlation is -0.7%, the latest correlation is -0.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 61.8% between NGVC and WMK
The lowest correlation is -26.9% between IFMK and KR
It is one of the country's biggest grocers, and has seen earnings balloon in the age of Covid-19. So is Kroger stock a buy right now?
Sysco (SYY) introduces four new toolkits to its Foodie Solutions platform. These will aid foodservice operators to enhance sales and ensure safe dining experience.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Sleep Number, Winnebago Industries, Hibbett Sports, Sprouts Farmers Market and Monster Beverage
Many U.S. pharmacies, including those inside Kroger Co supermarkets and the drugstore chain of CVS Health Corp, say they will not be checking IDs before administering COVID-19 vaccines, leaving the door open to those who do not meet states' guidelines to jump the line. While the United States has distributed more than 30 million vaccine doses, a little over 11 million had been administered as of Thursday, a lag that prompted U.S. health secretary Alex Azar to call on states to begin vaccinating...
Valentine’s Day, Wholesome Dining, Get Hooked on Seafood and Greatest Game Toolkits Provide Restaurant Operators Ideas for Navigating Winter Trends and EventsHOUSTON, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the leading global foodservice distribution company, announced today the addition of four new toolkits to its Foodie Solutions platform. The Valentine’s Day, Wholesome Dining, Seafood and Greatest Game toolkits are the latest in a series of carefully curated resources...
Continues Industry-Leading Alliance With World Wildlife Fund to Elevate Standards, Build Consumer TrustHOUSTON, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY) today announced an expanded commitment to improve the sustainability of its seafood procurement practices and standards in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund (WWF). These new commitments build on past successes and continue to advance Sysco’s position as a global leader in seafood sustainability, set high standards for...
Casey's (CASY) third quarter-to-date fiscal 2021 results reflect gains from fuel margins and inside same-store sales. However, declines in same-store fuel gallons are a drag.
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. ("Casey’s" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASY), one of the leading convenience store chains in the United States, announced it will be participating virtually at the ICR Conference on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at 1:30pm central time. A live webcast of the event will be available through the Company’s website on the Investor Relations page at investor.caseys.com.