Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KR 7.7%, $NGVC 4.1%, $SFM 2.2%, $VLGEA 1.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WMK -3.9%, $CASY -4.1%, $IMKTA -6.0%, $GO -6.5%, $CBD -19.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CASY 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WMK -1.8%, $IMKTA -2.1%, $VLGEA -2.2%, $CBD -2.3%, $SFM -3.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.8%, for the past 3 months is 36.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.8%, the lowest correlation is -3.5%, the latest correlation is 50.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.7% between KR and SFM
The lowest correlation is -1.4% between CBD and KR
Viewing insider transactions for Casey's General Stores, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CASY ) over the last year, we see that...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Kroger (KR) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Insiders were net sellers of Sysco Corporation's ( NYSE:SYY ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders sold more...
GameStop (GME) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect the company's first quarterly profit after seven straight quarter of losses.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 high growth retail stocks that are profitable. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the 5 High Growth Retail Stocks That Are Profitable. The global surge in inflation rates has resulted in reduced consumer spending growth in real terms, creating a challenging economic landscape […]
Dick's Sporting Goods, Kroger and Mercado Libre are part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
Sysco (SYY) closed at $75.20 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.5% move from the prior day.
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR), America's grocer, today announced its Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) in Aurora, CO is open. This facility expands access to fresh, affordable food and provides more than 200 new associates with opportunities to grow their careers. Customers across the region can order Kroger's fresh produce and trend-setting Our Brands products to be delivered directly to their doors by a friendly associate.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Kroger (KR) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?