Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up -2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTSL 45.8%, $AVNW 37.1%, $CMBM 36.8%, $CASA 24.0%, $TRMB 13.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UI -14.9%, $VOXX -15.2%, $GILT -15.4%, $CLRO -18.6%, $SONM -25.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CMBM 29.0%, $COMM 12.4%, $CALX 12.3%, $AUDC 11.7%, $IDCC 9.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VISL -6.9%, $SONM -11.2%, $AKTS -11.6%, $EXFO -11.6%, $CLRO -14.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.3%, for the past 3 months is 22.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.4%, the lowest correlation is 16.1%, the latest correlation is 16.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.6% between AAOI and AIRG
The lowest correlation is -56.9% between COMM and EXFO
Built on the AEC-Q100/103 qualification standards set by the Automotive Electronics Council, the microphones from Knowles (KN) offer superior voice call quality and innovative audio features for improved end-user experience.
San Francisco, California--(Newsfile Corp. - April 8, 2021) - Hagens Berman urges Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) investors with significant losses to submit your losses now. The firm is investigating possible securities law violations and certain investors may have valuable claims.Visit: www.hbsslaw.com/investor-fraud/UIContact an Attorney Now: UI@hbsslaw.com 844-916-0895Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) Investigation:The investigation focuses on whether Ubiquiti accurately reported the nature and scope of a r...
Garmin (GRMN) rolls out the latest models of its GSB 15, which are comprised of two 27W USB charging ports.
Communications-hardware firm CommScope plans to spin off its home-networking business to shareholders. CommScope stock is rallying.
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - April 8, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Ubiquiti Inc. ("Ubiquiti" or "the Company") (NYSE: UI) for violations of the securities laws.The investigation focuses on whether the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose information pertinent to investors. Ubiquiti is the subject of an article posted by Krebs on ....
Apple (AAPL) has reportedly delayed production of some of its Macs and iPads due to chip shortage, while supply of certain components for iPhone remains tight.
Tim Sweeney, the chief executive of $18bn (£13bn) Epic Games, tapped out an email to a contact at Microsoft to let them in on a “confidential” project. “Epic has certain plans for August,” Sweeney, who runs the world’s most popular online game Fortnite, wrote ominously. Two days later, on August 7, 2020, he sent Microsoft another cryptic message. “You’ll enjoy the upcoming fireworks show." By August 13, Epic triggered a secret switch that it had hidden inside its Fortnite game on Apple iPhones I...
Technology stocks like Alphabet (GOOGL), PayPal, Square and others are well-poised to gain from the uptake of cashless and contactless payment modes.
WEST MELBOURNE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 / BK Technologies Corporation (NYSE American:BKTI) announced that its BKR 5000 has been selected for purchase and deployment by the Washington Department of Natural Resources (WA DNR), an organization with more than 5.6 million acres of forest, range, agricultural, aquatic, and commercial lands benefitting public schools, state institutions, and county services.