Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CLFD 19.8%, $CALX 19.6%, $LORL 15.1%, $AUDC 9.8%, $VSAT 8.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INSG -17.6%, $AIRG -17.9%, $COMM -18.0%, $SYTA -20.2%, $JCS -38.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BKTI 8.2%, $AUDC 6.7%, $TRMB 6.0%, $VCRA 5.3%, $AAOI 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ITRN -4.7%, $SYTA -8.2%, $AVNW -9.2%, $AIRG -10.9%, $JCS -38.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.2%, for the past 3 months is 20.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.8%, the lowest correlation is 15.8%, the latest correlation is 20.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between CMTL and COMM
The lowest correlation is -52.9% between BKTI and CLRO
Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Monday, November 1, 2021. Harmonic will host a live webcast to discuss the company's results at 2:00 p.m. PT on the same day.
Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVNW), the leading expert in wireless transport solutions, today announced that David M. Gray will join its management team as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective today. To ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Gray will work closely with the company's departing CFO Eric Chang, who will remain with the company in an advisory capacity for a period of time.
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 18, 2021--October 18, 2021-- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ: CMTL), a leading global provider of next-generation 911 emergency systems and secure wireless communications technologies, announced today, that during its first quarter of fiscal year 2022, it launched a new cybersecurity brand, CyberStronger™.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (NASDAQ: CMTL) announced a 0.0 million investment by current shareholder White Hat Capital Partners LP and Magnetar Capital. White Hat and Magnetar will initially purchase $100.0 million of convertible preferred stock, convertible into shares at $24.50 per share, subject to potential adjustment to $26.00 per share based on Comtech's FY22 financial performance. The preferred stock carries a 6.5% dividend, payable in kind or cash at Comtech's election. Until March 3
Trimble (TRMB) unveils a connected model-based estimating workflow to help contractors gain more project insight and visibility, and attain better collaboration & enhancement in project execution.
Comprehensive Solution is Industry’s First to Deliver All-IP REMI Production Workflows, Robust Performance and Market-Beating Data Plans with No Cost Surprises Hackettstown, NJ, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media & entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, today announced the launch of Vislink Connect™, a premium bonded cellular service