Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 2.2% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 2.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BKTI 43.9%, $VCRA 33.9%, $MAXR 10.9%, $ERIC 7.7%, $LHX 7.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INSG -20.7%, $SONM -24.2%, $AAOI -28.4%, $CAMP -35.9%, $SYTA -59.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VOXX 9.8%, $UTSI 8.8%, $AVYA 7.6%, $QCOM 4.6%, $AIRG 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JCS -8.5%, $AAOI -12.4%, $CLRO -14.5%, $BKTI -14.9%, $SYTA -21.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.5%, for the past 3 months is 16.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.2%, the lowest correlation is 9.3%, the latest correlation is 16.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.0% between HLIT and INFN
The lowest correlation is -49.4% between CLRO and ITRN
Saratoga Springs, NY, based Investment company Adirondack Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Fund, Ford Motor Co, Arco Platform, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, TransMedics Group Inc, sells Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund, Vanguard Total International Stock, AT&T Inc, Eli Lilly and Co, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Trust Co.
Morgan Stanley Chief Global Economist Seth Carpenter joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss easing supply chain pressures, Fed policy, and the economic outlook.
SAN DIEGO, January 13, 2022--Airgain announced the launch of the Multimax™ 5G, a high performance antenna platform, to meet the growing demand for 5G connectivity.
HICKORY, N.C., January 13, 2022--DABL, FAVE and select SHOWTIME linear channels utilize CommScope IP video as part of ViacomCBS’s large-scale digital transformation
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications software and IP Optical networking solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors, today announced that IPS, a leading provider of international connectivity services for communications service providers, is leveraging Ribbon's Apollo Optical Networking solution to power 100Gigabit Ethernet (100GbE) services delivered over both terrestrial and undersea cables from Manilla to
InterDigital, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDCC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
Gilat’s SkyEdge II-c platform to enable reliable satellite communications for commercial fishing and maritime transport marketsPETAH TIKVA, Israel, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions, and services, announced today that the Company has captured a greater share of the maritime market in a new deal with a Eurasian satellite service provider that is set to enable expanded maritim
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: VISL) announced today that on January 12, 2022, Ronnie Hamilton was granted an award of 200,000 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) of the company outside of the Company’s existing equity compensation plans, in connection with Mr. Hamilton’s employment, as Vice President, Global Operations. These RSUs were granted as an inducement material to Mr. Hamilton becoming an employee of Vislink Technologies, Inc., in acc
The defense industry produces modern weaponry, including combat vehicles, ships, bombers, and fighter jets. Companies in the industry also offer cybersecurity, information technology (IT), analytics, robotics, and intelligence systems. Its primary customer is the U.S. government, but it also sells its products and services to foreign governments and law enforcement agencies.
COMM, USAK, and STC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on January 12, 2022