Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 8.0% on average while median return up 4.5% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 22.4% on average while median return up 14.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $APWC 89.2%, $VOXX 74.3%, $MTSL 70.3%, $CRNT 68.4%, $VISL 68.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UI -2.3%, $AVNW -3.4%, $CLRO -5.2%, $INSG -6.9%, $WTT -7.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VOXX 47.3%, $ACIA 43.7%, $CRNT 42.2%, $APWC 29.5%, $MAXR 25.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TRMB -4.0%, $ITRN -4.1%, $CLRO -4.5%, $INSG -6.4%, $OCC -7.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.4%, for the past 3 months is 12.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.3%, the lowest correlation is 2.7%, the latest correlation is 24.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.0% between CALX and CIEN
The lowest correlation is -59.0% between AAPL and DGLY
Exfo (EXFO) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Cambium (CMBM) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
The satellite communications start-up OneWeb on Friday announced a $400 million financing round. SoftBank is the lead investor.
KN vs. AIRG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Comtech (NASDAQ:CMTL) declared a dividend payable on February 19, 2021 to its shareholders as of December 9, 2020. It was also announced that shareholders of Comtech's stock as of January 20, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Comtech, which has a current dividend per share of $0.1, has an ex-dividend date scheduled for January 19, 2021. That equates to a dividend yield of 2.02% at current price levels.The Sign...
January 15, 2021-- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ: CMTL) announced today that it will present at NobleCon17, Noble Capital Markets’ Seventeenth Annual Investor Conference on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 1:30 pm EST. Comtech management will be available to provide an overview of the Company and its business opportunities. The conference is virtual, with no cost, obligation or restrictions to attend: www.noblecon17.com. A high-definition, video webcast of the presentation will be availab...
TransWorld Network selects Calix's (CALX) solutions to provide an exceptional customer experience.