Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VOXX 24.6%, $INFN 18.2%, $CMTL 17.6%, $AKTS 15.9%, $WTT 13.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DZSI -20.0%, $LITE -23.8%, $AAOI -24.2%, $COMM -32.6%, $INSG -37.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLFD 40.6%, $PWFL 13.9%, $AIRG 11.4%, $HLIT 8.8%, $BKTI 7.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INSG -3.6%, $RBBN -4.8%, $AUDC -5.3%, $MAXR -8.0%, $AVYA -18.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.2%, for the past 3 months is 23.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.9%, the latest correlation is 5.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.5% between AVNW and COMM
The lowest correlation is -57.0% between COMM and INFN
With healthy fundamentals and strong inherent growth potential, Jabil (JBL) appears to be a solid investment option at the moment.
Aviat Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVNW ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in...
Clearfield (CLFD) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
The satellite JUPITER 3 is being manufactured at Maxar's (MAXR) facility in Palo Alto, CA, for EchoStar's Hughes Network Systems division
The board of Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.14 per...
As the holiday shopping season gets underway, The Wall Street Journal’s personal tech team has come with a list of tech gifts that are actually worth the money. WSJ personal tech columnist Nicole Nguyen, personal tech reporter Dalvin Brown and personal tech reporting assistant Cordilia James join host Zoe Thomas to discuss the tech gadgets and gear that made this year’s list.
Cambium (CMBM) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Here is how Clearfield (CLFD) and Asure Software Inc (ASUR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Employees said protests started in a dormitory area near the factory after employees learned expected bonuses would be delayed. Protests spread to at least one other dormitory district.
Wall Street's main indexes were set to open slightly lower on Wednesday as Apple shares fell, while investors awaited the release of minutes from the Federal Reserve's November meeting for a clearer picture of its monetary tightening policy. Recent statements from Fed officials, including Cleveland President Loretta Mester and Kansas City President Esther George, have offered mixed clues about the future path of interest rate hikes, but have reiterated the central bank's resolve to stamp out in...