Aggregated price index with volume information
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Telecommunications Equipment stocks down 7.9% on average while median return down 6.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BKTI 11.7%, $CIEN 9.5%, $CRNT 4.1%, $CALX 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DZSI -18.6%, $CLFD -18.6%, $AAOI -27.9%, $VSAT -33.1%, $AKTS -51.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AAOI 14.5%, $BKTI 11.1%, $TRMB 7.2%, $SLNG 7.1%, $CRNT 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ERIC -4.9%, $SATS -6.3%, $CLFD -7.5%, $VSAT -7.7%, $DZSI -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.9%, for the past 3 months is 11.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 24.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 24.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.8% between CIEN and INFN
The lowest correlation is -53.4% between BKTI and ERIC
Trimble (TRMB) partners with Meta to roll out SketchUp Viewer, offering Meta Quest users with presentation and preview of 3D architecture models.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching InterDigital (IDCC) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
WEST MELBOURNE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 28, 2023 / BK Technologies Corporation (NYSE American:BKTI) today announced that it has received two purchase orders for a total value of $3.4 million from the National Interagency Fire Center, National ...
Iridium Communications, Globalstar and EchoStar are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Cambium (CMBM) unveils an advanced solution that facilitates precise antenna alignment and significantly reduces link setup time to augment defense communication proficiency.
Trimble (TRMB) teams up with Kyivstar to install a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) network for GNSS correction services in Ukraine.
Global security threats and increasing defense budgets bode well for Zacks Satellite and Communication industry participants like Iridium (IRDM), Globalstar (GSAT) and EchoStar Corporation (SATS).
Vertical Research Partners aerospace and defense analyst Rob Stallard isn't optimistic a shutdown will be avoided. That doesn't mean a disaster for defense stocks, however.
WEST MELBOURNE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 27, 2023 / BK Technologies Corporation (NYSE American:BKTI) today announced that it has received purchase orders totaling $2.1 million from the Bureau of Land Management ("BLM"). The orders, from several ...
Garmin (NYSE: GRMN) today announced it was honored with the top spot in Aviation International News' (AIN) 2023 Avionics Product Support Survey for the 20th consecutive year. Garmin received top rankings in every category of the survey, including cost per hour programs, cost of parts, parts availability, AOG response, warranty fulfillment, technical manuals, technical representatives and overall avionics reliability.