Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Textiles stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.8% in a day
- Textiles stocks down 8.6% on average while median return down 10.2% in a week
- Textiles stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UFI -8.3%, $NNDM -22.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UFI -11.2%, $NNDM -13.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.8%, for the past 3 months is 25.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.5%, the lowest correlation is -13.3%, the latest correlation is 42.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 54.8% between AIN and UFI
The lowest correlation is 8.7% between NNDM and UFI
Unifi (UFI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
It hasn't been the best quarter for Culp, Inc. ( NYSE:CULP ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 11% in that...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Unifi Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Conference Call. On the call today is Al Carey, Executive Chairman; Eddie Ingle, Chief Executive Officer; and Craig Creaturo, Chief Financial Officer. Management cautions that these statements are based on current expectations, estimates and/or projections about the markets in which Unifi operates.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Unifi, Inc. (NYSE:UFI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI), one of the world's leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, today released operating results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended March 28, 2021.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Albany International Corp (NYSE: AIN)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 27, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by.