Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Textiles stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.6% in a day
- Textiles stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Textiles stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CULP 4.6%, $AIN 3.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NNDM -10.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AIN 0.7%, $CULP 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NNDM -1.4%, $UFI -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.7%, for the past 3 months is 28.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.0%, the lowest correlation is -1.8%, the latest correlation is 44.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.5% between AIN and UFI
The lowest correlation is -21.9% between AIN and CULP
Unifi (UFI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Albany International (AIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best 3D printing stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis on these stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best 3D Printing Stocks to Buy. 3D printing, sometimes referred to as additive manufacturing, is the sequential layering of materials to […]
GREENSBORO, N.C., October 13, 2021--Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI), one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, is helping to make the home furnishings industry become more sustainable. Company leaders are hosting and taking part in three panel discussions (described below) during this year’s High Point Fall Furniture Market as part of the "Sustainability Stories" series by the High Point Market Authority (HPMA). The REPREVE® Mobile Tour will also be at Furniture Market from
Culp Inc.'s new design center and showroom in Congdon Yards provides a hands-on, high-tech virtual experience for clients and might also be key to attracting and retaining talent.
Readers hoping to buy Culp, Inc. ( NYSE:CULP ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Albany International...
ROCHESTER, N.H., September 30, 2021--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) will release 2021 third-quarter financial results Monday, October 25, 2021 after the market close.
HIGH POINT, N.C., September 29, 2021--Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CULP) today announced the election of John A. Baugh, Kimberly B. Gatling, and Jonathan L. Kelly as members of its Board of Directors following the company’s annual meeting of stockholders held earlier in the day.
BRBR, CNHI, MCFT, CC, and UFI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 22, 2021.