Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Textiles stocks up 4.7% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Textiles stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Textiles stocks up 27.0% on average while median return up 10.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NNDM 71.1%, $UFI 15.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NNDM 38.8%, $CULP 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UFI -0.1%, $AIN -1.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.1%, for the past 3 months is 19.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.7%, the lowest correlation is -26.5%, the latest correlation is 6.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 60.9% between AIN and UFI
The lowest correlation is -37.7% between AIN and NNDM
Albany International Corp. ( NYSE:AIN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of...
On CNBC's "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said he would rather buy Penn National Gaming, Inc (NASDAQ: PENN) and Draftkings Inc (NASDAQ: DKNG) instead of Fubotv Inc (NYSE: FUBO).Cramer would be careful with Nano Dimension Ltd - ADR (NASDAQ: NNDM) because of a big move higher. These moves tend to have another leg up, but he doesn't want to be too aggressive.Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) is a way to play the marijuana space, thinks Cramer.CIIG Merger Corp (NASDAQ: CIIC) is a good spec, s...
Sunrise, Florida, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (Nasdaq: NNDM), an industry leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, announced today the appointment of Dr. Eli David to the Board of Directors. Dr. Eli David is a world renowned AI expert specializing in deep learning and evolutionary computation with over fifty papers published in leading artificial intelligence journals and conferences, mostly focusing on applications of deep le...
Sunrise, Florida, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (Nasdaq: NNDM), a leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, today announced it has closed the previously announced registered direct offering of 35,000,000 of the Company’s American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) at a price of $9.50 per ADS. The gross proceeds of the offering were approximately $332.5 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses. The Compan...
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, January 28, 2021, to discuss its second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results.
While valuations soared during the turn of the century, I don't recall companies tapping the market over and over for capital. NNDM sits in a hot area, 3D industrial digital manufacturing. It makes sense the company will need cash; however, I can't recall the last time I saw a company pull off seven, yes SEVEN, direct offerings in FOUR months.
Sunrise, Florida , Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NASDAQ: NNDM), an industry leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, today announced an interview with President and CEO Yoav Stern will air on The RedChip Money Report television program. The RedChip Money Report airs in 100 million homes on Sundays at 6 p.m. local time in every country in Europe on Bloomberg International. In the exclusive interview, Stern discusses Nano Dimensi...
Want to make it big in the new year? Then think small, says Real Money columnist James 'Rev Shark' DePorre.