Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Textiles stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Textiles stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Textiles stocks down 9.9% on average while median return down 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CULP -8.2%, $NNDM -23.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AIN 5.8%, $UFI 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NNDM -1.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.4%, for the past 3 months is 18.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.7%, the lowest correlation is -27.8%, the latest correlation is -15.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 48.8% between AIN and UFI
The lowest correlation is 12.3% between AIN and CULP
Spirit AeroSystems' (SPR) collaboration with Albany Engineered Composites will enable it to develop a wide range of highly adaptable thermal protection system solutions for hypersonic missions.
Subsidiaries of Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) and Albany International (AIN) have teamed up to enhance their hypersonic capabilities and create a premium range of technical and industrialized solutions. Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. is a manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial airplanes, defense platforms, and business/regional jets. (See SPR stock charts on TipRanks) Albany International is an industrial goods company that develops and manufactures engineered components. The composites capabilities
WICHITA, Kan., July 06, 2021--Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. and Fiber Materials, Inc. (collectively Spirit), subsidiaries of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR), and Albany Engineered Composites, a subsidiary of Albany International Corp. (NYSE: AIN), have formally entered a technical collaboration agreement to capitalize on the their unique capabilities to deliver a suite of differentiated technical and industrialized solutions to more rapidly support hypersonic program developments.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...