Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Theater stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Theater stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 5.0% in a week
- Theater stocks down 22.5% on average while median return down 16.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RDI -18.6%, $AMC -23.6%, $NCMI -47.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IMAX 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RDI -7.1%, $AMC -12.8%, $NCMI -27.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.0%, for the past 3 months is 37.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.8%, the lowest correlation is -8.1%, the latest correlation is 29.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.4% between CNK and IMAX
The lowest correlation is -15.9% between IMAX and RDI
Investors are getting skittish about more dilution coming from the company's preferred equity units.
You've got to hand it to Robinhood investors. They're not letting an ugly start to the year for the S&P 500 scare them.
Bed Bath & Beyond’s latest quarter was as cheerless as the company previously telegraphed. The company’s same-store sales declined 26% in its quarter ended Aug. 27 compared with a year earlier, in line with the previous update. Net loss was $366.2 million, nearly three times the number Wall Street analysts had penciled in.
The movie theater operator has tried creating a new stock class and mining for gold, but its unorthodox moves haven't done much sustained good for its shares.
In this article, we discuss 10 most shorted stocks in the world. If you want to see more stocks on this list, click 5 Most Shorted Stocks in the World. Short squeezes have rapidly gained popularity in the last two years, when retail investors on Reddit gathered to initiate bullish positions in stocks that were […]
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss AMC’s decision to sell shares of Ape.
Companies In The News Are: LVS, ATCO, AMC, EL.
Here are 4 tickers trending on Yahoo Finance in premarket trading.