Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Transportation stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Transportation stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up -0.7% in a week
- Transportation stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $USX 316.0%, $AZUL 62.3%, $TK 23.1%, $TNK 19.5%, $ZTO 13.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SMHI -23.4%, $HA -23.7%, $GRIN -23.7%, $MESA -29.5%, $PSHG -69.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $USX 265.2%, $PSHG 17.4%, $TK 14.9%, $FDX 11.1%, $TRMD 11.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NM -6.1%, $TNP -8.4%, $HA -8.4%, $MESA -11.5%, $KNOP -16.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.2%, for the past 3 months is 23.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.0%, the latest correlation is 47.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between AAL and DAL
The lowest correlation is -41.2% between CAAP and CP
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a technology-enabled global transportation and value-added logistics services company, will host a conference call on Monday, March 27, 2023 at 4:30 PM Eastern to discuss the Company's financial results for the year ended June 30, 2022 and the quarters ended September 30, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Matson's (NYSE:MATX) recent performance, when its stock has declined 11...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for United Parcel Service B shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
While West Texas Intermediate and Brent Crude, two benchmarks, are both up more than 0.8%, bulls are downright energized about picking up shares of Teekay Corporation (NYSE: TK) thanks to the company's announcement about its investor-friendly capital allocation plans. In an effort to return capital to shareholders, Teekay announced that its board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $30 million. Additionally, the company reported the conclusion of a previous share re...
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Ardmore Shipping implies that they have significant influence over...
Nordic American Tankers (NYSE:NAT) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 32% over...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does DHT Holdings (DHT) have what it takes? Let's find out.
OMAHA, Neb., March 22, 2023--Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, is proud to announce Julia Hoult, Senior Director of Logistics, was selected as a Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2023 Pros to Know award recipient. This annual award recognizes outstanding leaders whose accomplishments offer a roadmap for others looking to leverage the supply chain for competitive advantage.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Ardmore Shipping (ASC) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.