Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Transportation stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Transportation stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Transportation stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ESEA 52.1%, $NM 34.0%, $NMM 28.9%, $DAC 23.8%, $KSU 22.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ASC -15.4%, $SB -20.6%, $MESA -21.8%, $BEST -31.2%, $PXS -43.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PXSAP 19.7%, $NM 16.1%, $ESEA 15.9%, $OSG 14.7%, $NMM 12.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASC -9.5%, $SINO -10.1%, $YGMZ -10.4%, $USAK -12.8%, $BEST -16.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.6%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.7% between ALK and DAL
The lowest correlation is -44.1% between AIRT and ALGT
MONACO, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) (“Scorpio Tankers,” or the “Company”) announced that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased call options on an aggregate of 300,000 common shares (or 3,000 call option contracts) of the Company for total consideration of $408,000. The call option contracts have a strike price of $20.00 and an expiration of July 2021. About Scorpio Tankers Inc. Scorpio Tankers is a provider of marine transportation of ...
Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE American: RLGT), a third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services company, is pleased to announce it has been recognized in a recent edition of Transport Topics. The publication included Radiant in the Top 50 Logistics Companies in North America, as well as the Top 100 Freight Brokerage Firms in North America for 2021.
Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP" or the "Company") the largest private sector airport concession operator in the world by number of airports, announces that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
OMAHA, Neb., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, is proud to announce its participation in the newly formed Hyliion Hypertruck Innovation Council with Hyliion Holdings Corp. to encourage industry collaboration and advance product innovation. Werner’s Senior Vice President of Van/Expedited Chad Dittberner will be a member of Hyliion’s Hypertruck Innovation Council. Founded in 2015, Hyliion’s goal is to provide elec...
Höegh LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE: HMLP) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 has been filed with the SEC and can be accessed on the Partnership's website www.hoeghlngpartners.com under the "SEC Filings" section or on the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
ArcBest (ARCB) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ARCB vs. LSTR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?