Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 8.2% on average while median return down 8.5% in a week
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -7.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCJ 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WWR -7.5%, $URG -7.8%, $UUUU -8.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WWR 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $URG -10.3%, $UUUU -14.4%, $UEC -14.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 74.8%, for the past 3 months is 74.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.4%, the lowest correlation is 51.8%, the latest correlation is 75.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between DNN and URG
The lowest correlation is 41.6% between CCJ and WWR
TORONTO, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Uranium Inc. (the “Company”, “CUR” or “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that it has filed the management information circular and related meeting materials (collectively, the “Meeting Materials”) for the special meeting of CUR shareholders to be held on February 3, 2022 at 9:30am EST (the “Meeting”). The purpose of the Meeting is, among other things, to consider and, if thought advisable, to pass, wit
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Repayment Schedule Agreement (the "Agreement") with Uranium Industry a.s. ("UI"), pursuant to which the parties have negotiated the repayment of the debt owing from UI to Denison, and that Denison has received an initial US$2 million debt repayment instalment in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. View PDF version
CENTENNIAL, Colo., January 12, 2022--Westwater Resources, Inc. (NYSE American: WWR), a battery grade, graphite development company ("Westwater" or "Company"), today provided a business update.
Uranium is basking in the limelight as more and more countries are realizing that nuclear power is their best bet to significantly decrease emissions in the short term
Freeport-McMoRan Inc., Southern Copper Corp. and Energy Fuels Inc. are included in this industry outlook blog.
Despite the concerns related to the spread of the Omicron variant looming large on the Zacks Mining - Non Ferrous industry, stocks like FCX, SCCO and UUUU are worth keeping an eye on, backed by their growth prospects.
Investors need to pay close attention to Uranium Energy (UEC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The move could trigger a reevaluation by global investors of the country's reputation as a safe and stable destination for Western capital.