Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 15.0% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WWR 21.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $URG -13.7%, $DNN -18.9%, $UUUU -20.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCJ 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WWR -0.9%, $DNN -2.9%, $URG -5.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.3%, for the past 3 months is 48.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.0%, the lowest correlation is 17.1%, the latest correlation is 21.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.3% between UEC and UUUU
The lowest correlation is -27.6% between UUUU and WWR
In the latest trading session, Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $5.41, marking a +0.37% move from the previous day.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to announce the appointment of Trecia Canty to the Company's Board of Directors.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC, the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to announce that it has filed a Technical Report Summary ("TRS") on EDGAR disclosing mineral resources for the Company's Workman Creek Project in Arizona (the "Project").
'Initial criticality' has been reached.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to announce the completion of its inaugural Sustainability Report (the "Report"). The Report, which includes the Company's achievements for Fiscal 2022 and plans for Fiscal 2023, is available on the Company website at https://www.uraniumenergy.com/sustainability/ and has been filed with the SEC through EDGAR on Form 8-K.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., March 13, 2023--Westwater Resources, Inc. (NYSE American: WWR), an energy technology and battery-grade natural graphite development company, today announced that Jon Jacobs has been hired as the Company’s Chief Commercial Officer effective March 6, 2023.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report, in accordance with NYSE American requirements, the filing of the Company's quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended January 31, 2023 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). This Form 10-Q filing, which includes the Company's interim condensed consolidated financial statements, related notes thereto and management's discussion and analysis, is available for viewing on the SEC's
Denison Mines Corp. ( TSE:DML ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 19% in the last...
Q4 2022 Energy Fuels Inc Earnings Call
CENTENNIAL, Colo., March 10, 2023--Westwater Resources, Inc. (NYSE American: WWR), an energy technology and battery-grade natural graphite development company, announces that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at 9:00 am central daylight time.