Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 4.0% in a day
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 12.8% on average while median return down 15.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UEC -18.4%, $URG -19.3%, $WWR -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DNN 6.8%, $CCJ 4.2%, $UUUU 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UEC -0.9%, $URG -1.7%, $WWR -5.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 61.8%, for the past 3 months is 58.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 92.8%, the lowest correlation is 12.9%, the latest correlation is 85.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between UEC and UUUU
The lowest correlation is 21.2% between DNN and WWR
In the latest trading session, Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $6.01, marking a -1.64% move from the previous day.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 best very cheap stocks to buy right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Very Cheap Stocks to Buy Right Now. The pandemic-led recession brought massive financial distress to the global market. Many businesses […]
Energy Fuels (UUUU) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
NEW YORK, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetworkNewsAudio – Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) announces the availability of a broadcast titled, “Time to Capitalize on the Net Zero Emission Initiative.” To hear the AudioPressRelease, please visit: The NetworkNewsAudio News Podcast To view the full editorial, please visit: https://nnw.fm/jtRjZ Against this backdrop, interest in uranium has been on the climb, and shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) have gained strong inte