Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 5.6% in a day
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 11.5% in a week
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $URG 20.5%, $CCJ 14.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UEC -1.4%, $UUUU -6.2%, $WWR -25.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $URG 1.9%, $CCJ 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UUUU -12.2%, $WWR -12.2%, $UEC -16.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 59.5%, for the past 3 months is 55.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 90.0%, the lowest correlation is 16.1%, the latest correlation is 64.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.0% between UEC and UUUU
The lowest correlation is 16.7% between URG and WWR
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) today reported its consolidated financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). “Our first quarter results were as expected,” said Tim Gitzel, Cameco’s president and CEO. “With the continued execution of our strategy and the unplanned disruptions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not at the regular tier-one run...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Cameco Corp. (NYSE:CCJ) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Buying small to mid-cap growth stocks at their inflection points -- that is, just as the investment community is discovering their hidden value, can deliver great returns. It's becoming harder and harder to find solid growth stocks in the Canadian marijuana sector.
Denison Mines Corp. ('Denison' or the 'Company') (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) today filed its Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and Management's Discussion & Analysis ('MD&A') for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Both documents can be found on the Company's website at www.denisonmines.com or on SEDAR (at www.sedar.com) and EDGAR (at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml). The highlights provided below are derived from these documents and should be read in conjunction with them. All amounts in th...
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) has announced the election of nine board members at its annual meeting held on May 6, 2021. Shareholders elected board members Leontine Atkins, Ian Bruce, Daniel Camus, Donald Deranger, Catherine Gignac, Tim Gitzel, Jim Gowans, Kathryn Jackson and Don Kayne. The annual meeting also marked the retirement of Anne McLellan from the board after 15 years as a Cameco director. “Anne will be missed for her wealth of ...
LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG) (TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") is pleased to announce that the State of Wyoming and the EPA have completed their respective reviews of the Shirley Basin In Situ Uranium Project (the "Project") and have issued the final Source and Byproduct Material License, Permit to Mine, and Aquifer Exemption for the Project.
Shares of Canadian uranium exploration, development, and production company Denison Mines (NYSEMKT: DNN) jumped double digits today after the company made an offer to buy JCU Exploration. Yesterday, Denison made an offer to Overseas Uranium Resources Development (OURD) to acquire 100% ownership of JCU, a subsidiary of OURD. In a statement, Denison management said "Denison welcomes the opportunity to build on its long history of partnership with OURD and JCU to effect the acquisition of JCU, as...
Uranium miner Cameco is closing in quickly on a 19.81 entry.
Energy Fuels' (UUUU) first-quarter results are likely to reflect its decision to withhold uranium and vanadium sales until prices rise. A debt free balance sheet and cost cutting efforts will aid margins.