Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 4.9% in a day
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks up 19.6% on average while median return up 21.5% in a week
- Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 10.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCJ 17.9%, $DNN 15.5%, $UUUU 13.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WWR -7.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DNN 30.1%, $UUUU 28.6%, $CCJ 22.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WWR -2.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 77.2%, for the past 3 months is 70.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.5%, the lowest correlation is 49.8%, the latest correlation is 86.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.4% between CCJ and UEC
The lowest correlation is 51.0% between CCJ and WWR
OAKVILLE, Ontario, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Terrestrial Energy and Cameco Corporation (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ), both leading Canadian companies in their fields, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to examine potential partnership opportunities to deploy Terrestrial Energy’s Integrated Molten Salt Reactor (IMSR) Generation IV nuclear power plants in North America and worldwide, and to evaluate possible opportunities for the supply of uranium supply, fuel and other services. As p
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) and Terrestrial Energy, both leading Canadian companies in their fields, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to examine potential partnership opportunities to deploy Terrestrial Energy’s Integrated Molten Salt Reactor (IMSR) Generation IV nuclear power plants in North America and worldwide, and to evaluate possible opportunities for the supply of uranium supply, fuel and other services. As part of
CENTENNIAL, Colo., October 13, 2021--Westwater Resources (NYSE: American: WWR), a battery grade natural graphite development Company, will hold a special conference call on Thursday October 14, 2021, at noon EDT (10:00 AM MDT) to discuss the recently announced results of its Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) for a battery graphite production facility and its recent acquisition of 90,000 square feet of commercial property adjacent to the Kellyton site.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $6.44 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.42% move from the prior day.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., October 11, 2021--Westwater Resources Inc. (NYSE American: WWR) ("Westwater" or the "Company"), a battery-grade, natural graphite development company, is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors today approved expenditures of $202 million to execute the construction plan for Phase I of the Coosa Graphite Project located in Kellyton, Alabama. Construction activities are expected to begin before the end of 2021.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., October 11, 2021--Westwater Resources Inc. (NYSE American: WWR) ("Westwater" or the "Company"), a battery grade natural graphite development company, today is pleased to announce results from its Definitive Feasibility Study ("DFS") for its Coosa Graphite Project’s production facility that is planned for construction at a site located near Kellyton, Alabama. Alabama Graphite Products, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of WWR, will be the operator of this facility.
Shares of uranium mining specialist Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU) are down 12% as of 2:15 p.m. EDT Wednesday, and it's not hard to figure out why the stock is struggling. According to the experts at MiningReview.com, uranium prices need to rise to about $60 a pound in order to become profitable enough to "incentivize" uranium miners to increase production. Now, thanks to significant buying by the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (OTC: SRUU.F), uranium prices nearly doubled between mid-August and m...
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) ("UEC" or the "Company") invites investors and shareholders to attend the Company's presentation at the TD Securities Virtual Uranium Roundtable on Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 3:10 PM ET.
The uranium miner has notable plans and is starting to show some progress toward its big goals. Here's what you need to know.