Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Utilities stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.3% in a day
- Utilities stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Utilities stocks up 7.0% on average while median return up 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CLNE 133.0%, $FCEL 105.7%, $BEEMW 96.2%, $BEEM 79.6%, $VVPR 69.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ATO -9.5%, $OGS -10.0%, $NWN -10.9%, $ELP -11.0%, $EBR -13.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AT 38.4%, $SMLP 37.2%, $NES 22.4%, $GVP 21.2%, $LEU 12.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BEP -8.1%, $NOVA -9.3%, $RUN -12.7%, $BEEM -13.4%, $BEEMW -15.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.0%, for the past 3 months is 16.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.3%, the lowest correlation is 1.5%, the latest correlation is 8.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.4% between BEEM and BEEMW
The lowest correlation is -62.0% between AEPPZ and AZRE
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc is on track to sell its fossil-fired plants by the end of the year as it transitions into a mostly regulated utility operator and producer of 100% clean energy, the power company's chief executive said. Energy companies are transitioning from dirty fuels to cleaner forms of energy to limit global warming from carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases produced by burning coal and other fossil fuels. Most U.S. utilities plan to burn more natural gas - the clea...
The Connecticut Water Company announced the filing of an application to amend customer rates with the Connecticut PURA.
Charah Solutions, W.R. Grace, BlackBerry, Ceragon Networks and Palantir Technologies are five top stock gainers for Friday.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 15, 2021 / Pure Cycle Corporation (NASDAQ:PCYO) held its annual shareholders' meeting on January 13, 2021. During the meeting Patrick Beirne, Arthur Epker III, Peter Howell, Jeffrey Sheets, Frederick Fendel III, Daniel Kozlowski, and Mark Harding were elected to the Pure Cycle board of directors and will serve until the next annual shareholders' meeting in January 2022.
Southern Company today announced a regular quarterly dividend of 64 cents per share on the company's common stock, payable Mar. 8, 2021, to shareholders of record as of Feb. 16, 2021.
MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend
Bear Of The Day: American States Water (AWR)
AVANGRID’S New England Clean Energy Connect receives final Presidential Permit from US DOE and announces start of construction.
The Price And Volume Action In Atlantic Power's Stock Today Atlantic Power's (NYSE:AT) stock is trading up 39.52% to a price of $2.93. The stock's current volume for the day is 9.79 million, which is approximately 2030.62% of its previous 30-day average volume of 482.24 thousand.Why It's Moving Benzinga Pro's real-time breaking news service shows some insight into what is affecting shares: Atlantic Power shares are trading higher after the company announced it will be acquired by I Squared Capit...
The ratings on five principal and interest (P&I) classes were affirmed because the transaction's key metrics, including Moody's loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, Moody's stressed debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) and the transaction's Herfindahl Index (Herf), are within acceptable ranges. The rating on the interest-only (IO) class was affirmed based on the credit quality of the referenced classes.