Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Utilities stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Utilities stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Utilities stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LEU 35.8%, $FCEL 33.4%, $LNG 28.3%, $AREC 21.5%, $CEPU 14.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAXN -8.0%, $ETR -8.3%, $PNW -9.2%, $GNE -11.3%, $CDZI -23.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FCEL 30.3%, $LEU 18.5%, $ELLO 18.5%, $AREC 10.0%, $VST 10.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TVC -4.3%, $PCYO -5.5%, $CWEN -6.7%, $EDN -6.8%, $GNE -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.5%, for the past 3 months is 15.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.2%, the latest correlation is 33.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between BEP and BEPC
The lowest correlation is -65.3% between AWR and AZRE
Dominion Energy Virginia, the Virginia State Corporation Commission (SCC) Staff, the Office of the Attorney General, and other parties today filed a comprehensive settlement agreement in the Company's pending triennial base rate case. If approved by the SCC, the agreement would resolve the ongoing review of the company's performance over the past four years as well as provide significant additional customer benefits.
(Bloomberg) -- Google Bay View, the company’s newest campus, consists of three squat buildings nestled near the San Francisco Bay shoreline a few miles east of its headquarters in Mountain View, Calif. The first things visitors notice are the roofs.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming
At Enbridge, our values of safety, integrity, respect and inclusion are central to how we do business. By living our values, we can enrich communities, advance Indigenous reconciliation, and build ...
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
With more than 600 employees and $650 million in revenue, AES Ohio is one of the largest companies in the Dayton area, according to DBJ research.
The big shareholder groups in Middlesex Water Company ( NASDAQ:MSEX ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 873 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Ameren (AEE) have what it takes? Let's find out.
'ED has favorable ESG factors. But these are mitigated by the gas utility and development of fossil pipelines,' Bank of America says.