Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Utilities stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.0% in a day
- Utilities stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.2% in a week
- Utilities stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NES 31.2%, $AREC 24.4%, $KEN 19.5%, $CQP 19.0%, $CEQP 16.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VVPR -21.7%, $NOVA -23.0%, $MAXN -24.0%, $FCEL -26.0%, $BEEM -35.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AREC 12.3%, $CEPU 10.1%, $CIG 6.8%, $KEN 6.8%, $EBR 6.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MSEX -9.0%, $LEU -11.1%, $BEEM -11.4%, $VVPR -15.2%, $CDZI -18.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.7%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.0%, the latest correlation is 5.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.9% between BEP and BEPC
The lowest correlation is -52.8% between AEE and ARTNA
Minot, ND, based Investment company Viking Fund Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Caterpillar Inc, CenterPoint Energy Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Visa Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, sells 3M Co, Canadian Natural Resources, Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp, SolarEdge Technologies Inc, Truist Financial Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Viking Fund Management Llc.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, based Investment company Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Atmos Energy Corp, Micron Technology Inc, MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc, Merck Inc, Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF, sells Infosys, PPL Corp, Pinnacle West Capital Corp, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc.
RAPID CITY, S.D., Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Hills Corp. (NYSE: BKH) will announce its 2021 fourth quarter and full year earnings after the market closes Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022, and will host a live conference call and webcast at 11 a.m. EST on Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, to discuss the company’s financial results. Access the live webcast at www.blackhillscorp.com under the “Investor Relations” heading. Select “Events & Presentations,” and click “Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call.” Ple
CAMDEN, N.J., January 14, 2022--New Jersey American Water filed for new rates with the NJ Board of Public Utilities based on significant investment since its last rate case.
With approval from the Arizona Corporation Commission, the transition of the natural gas service provider for customers in Graham County from Graham County Utilities Inc. (GCU) to Southwest Gas is set to formally begin Jan. 18. Southwest Gas is excited to welcome customers from GCU and is committed to making the transition a seamless experience.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 / Pure Cycle Corporation (NASDAQ Capital Market:PCYO) held its annual shareholders' meeting on January 12, 2022. During the meeting we welcomed our first female board member, Ms.
NEWARK, Del., Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (Artesian) (NASDAQ: ARTNA) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Artesian Wastewater Management, Inc. (AWMI), closed on its $6.4 million purchase of all of the stock of Tidewater Environmental Services, Inc. (TESI), a Delaware-based regulated wastewater utility. The acquisition of TESI adds approximately 3,600 wastewater customers, 7 wastewater facilities, and 13,000 acres of exclusive franchise territory
Investment company Piscataqua Savings Bank (Current Portfolio) buys Materials Select Sector SPDR, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, Waste Management Inc, iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF, iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF, sells LyondellBasell Industries NV, DuPont de Nemours Inc, Eversource Energy, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Suburban Propane Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Piscataqua Savings Bank.
Investment company Freedman Financial Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Oracle Corp, Intel Corp, Mastercard Inc, Canadian Pacific Railway, Walker & Dunlop Inc, sells , , Invesco Preferred ETF, SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Growth ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Freedman Financial Associates, Inc..
Investment company RVW Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares ESG Screened S&P Mid-Cap ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2026 Term Corporate ETF, Dimensional International Core Equity Market ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2026 Corporate Bond ETF, Avantis Emerging Markets Equity ETF, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Xtrackers Russell US Multifactor ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, SPDR Portfolio Emerging Markets ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF during the 3-months en