Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Videogame Producers stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.0% in a day
- Videogame Producers stocks down 10.3% on average while median return down 9.7% in a week
- Videogame Producers stocks down 11.3% on average while median return down 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TTWO -19.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TTWO -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.7%, for the past 3 months is 58.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.7%, the lowest correlation is -29.4%, the latest correlation is 75.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.1% between ATVI and EA
The lowest correlation is 38.3% between EA and TTWO
What happened Shares of Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) gained 41.7% in February, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The big gains rested on one simple event: Video games veteran Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) decided to buy the company behind mobile hit games like Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, Disney Sorcerer's Arena, and Covet Fashion.
Here, we're going to dive into the gaming sector. This follows up on my top stock picks last year. While I didn't focus exclusively on gaming then, my 2020 names to own came from the group: Huya , BiliBili , and Sea .
Electronic Arts (EA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Shares of French videogame publisher Ubisoft Entertainment have slumped so far this year. Citi Research says there are plenty of reasons to snap up the stock right now.
Of the three gaming companies under the Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) umbrella, Blizzard Entertainment is home to the most fanatic gamers. For more than 30 years, Blizzard has produced hit franchises like World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and Diablo for millions of fans around the world. Since management felt the pressure mounting to release a new title, Diablo's mobile version, Diablo Immortal, was introduced at BlizzCon 2018.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Facebook, Sony, Take-Two Interactive Software, Nintendo and Activision Blizzard
Top gaming companies are growing more profitable and are swamped with cash -- a dream scenario for dividend investors.
Zynga is hoping to make the jump from mobile games to consoles. A deal for videogame studio Echtra Games could help.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Playtika to Ba3 and rates new debt issuance, outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 02 Mar 2021New York, March 02, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") upgraded Playtika Holding Corp.'s (Playtika) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Ba3 from B1 and Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to Ba3-PD from B1-PD in connection with the company's proposed debt recapitalization. Concurrent with the upgrade, Moody's assigned Ba2 ratings to Playtika's proposed $1.8 bil...
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) announced today that Frances F. Townsend has joined the company as the Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs and has been appointed by the Board of Directors to serve as Corporate Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer. She also will oversee Government Affairs, Public Policy, and Communications among other corporate functions.