Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Videogame Producers stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Videogame Producers stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down 5.7% in a week
- Videogame Producers stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down -0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ATVI 1.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EA -12.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ATVI 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TTWO -6.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 78.3%, for the past 3 months is 56.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.2%, the lowest correlation is -31.1%, the latest correlation is 74.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.6% between EA and TTWO
The lowest correlation is 72.1% between ATVI and TTWO
Activision Blizzard, Inc's (NASDAQ: ATVI) Blizzard Entertainment closed the acquisition of the Boston-based studio Proletariat. The financial terms of the transaction remain undisclosed. The acquisition will help better serve players in the multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft. "Over the next two years, we plan to hire hundreds of the best developers to serve the needs of our World of Warcraft players. The extraordinary team at Proletariat will be a key component of our talent
Merger arbs are worried that Microsoft’s purchase of the videogame maker will be blocked. They shouldn’t be. But that just sweetens the upside.
IRVINE, Calif., July 01, 2022--Blizzard Entertainment today closed the acquisition of Boston-based studio Proletariat to better serve players in the award-winning massive multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft®.
Few investors have a nose for making money quite like billionaire Warren Buffett. Since becoming CEO of conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A)(NYSE: BRK.B) in 1965, the Oracle of Omaha, as he's come to be known, has created more than $610 billion in value for shareholders and delivered an aggregate return on his company's Class A shares (BRK.A) of 3,641,613%, through Dec. 31, 2021. As we push into the second half of what's been an exceptionally volatile and challenging year for investor...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 01, 2022--Codemasters® and Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today launched EA SPORTS™ F1® 22, the official game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™, for PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC via Origin and Steam. This year’s game includes new revolutionary cars designed for closer and more exciting racing, substantial regulation changes with the inclusion of F1® Sprint, the introduction of the Miami International Autodrome, and ci
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) closed the most recent trading day at $77.86, moving -0.13% from the previous trading session.
Reportedly, Activision Blizzard's (ATVI) Blizzard Entertainment is looking to acquire Spellbreak game maker, Proletariat studio.
If you have $50,000 -- or more -- sitting around in a savings or checking account, you are losing purchasing power to high inflation. Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) are two stocks to buy with $50,000 right now. InterActiveCorp (IAC) is a small conglomerate of various internet and consumer brands.
In this podcast, we look back at some stock picks. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. David Gardner: For 30 podcasts done over more than six years, I pick five-stock samplers right here for you for free.