Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Videogame Producers stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Videogame Producers stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Videogame Producers stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ATVI 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EA 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ATVI -0.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 79.4%, for the past 3 months is 53.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 96.5%, the lowest correlation is 8.3%, the latest correlation is 85.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between EA and TTWO
The lowest correlation is 75.3% between ATVI and EA
The game's forthcoming success will have significant positive ramifications for Activision Blizzard’s future and its shareholders.
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) closed the most recent trading day at $79.75, moving +0.52% from the previous trading session.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., March 21, 2023--Crash Bandicoot™ and his team are back in an all-new spin on Crash™ with a 4v4 team-based multiplayer unlike anything fans have seen before! In development by Toys For Bob™ and published by Activision Publishing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), Crash Team Rumble is expected to launch on June 20, 2023. Starting today, fans can pre-order Crash Team Rumble to receive access to the Closed Beta*, scheduled to take place April 20-24. This early preview allows fans to play th
Microsoft Corp on Monday won dismissal of a private consumer antitrust lawsuit over its $69 billion proposed purchase of "Call of Duty" maker Activision Blizzard Inc, but the plaintiffs were given 20 days to refine their legal challenge. "Plaintiffs' general allegation that the merger may cause 'higher prices, less innovation, less creativity, less consumer choice, decreased output, and other potential anticompetitive effects' is insufficient," wrote U.S. District Judge Jacqueline Corley. The ...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 21, 2023--EA SPORTS has collaborated with a number of league partners to launch a line-up of in-game kits featuring powerful messages about eradicating racism and discrimination in football, on and off the pitch. The unique kits will be available through completing simple Objectives in EA SPORTS FIFA 23*, giving fans the chance to spread these important messages.
Sea Limited and Electronic Arts are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTWO ) share...
In this article, we will discuss the 16 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks To Invest In. We have seen a lot of investor repositioning in recent days as the global banking crisis has created market […]
Microsoft Corp's remedies to address European Union antitrust concerns over its $69 billion acquisition of Activision focus only on cloud gaming services, with no mention of rival Sony, people familiar with the matter said on Monday. The U.S. software giant has been trying to allay the Commission's concerns that the deal may reduce competition for console and personal computers, PC operating systems and cloud game streaming services.
Shares of Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) were sliding today, despite an analyst raising his price target for the tech stock and news that the company may be poised to launch a new mobile gaming service. Investors may have ignored those two bits of news and instead exited the stock as part of a larger pullback on tech stocks today on news that Amazon is cutting more jobs. Microsoft's shares were down by 3.3% at 12:14 p.m. ET.