Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Videogame Producers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Videogame Producers stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Videogame Producers stocks up 5.8% on average while median return up 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TTWO 13.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ATVI 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 63.0%, for the past 3 months is 62.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.7%, the lowest correlation is 16.8%, the latest correlation is 16.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.3% between ATVI and EA
The lowest correlation is 55.2% between ATVI and TTWO
Yahoo Finance's Dan Howley discusses what is two-factor authentication and how to use it.
Electronic Arts (EA) and DICE announces a new generation for the latest series of the first person shooter game, Battlefield 2042.
780GB of data was stolen from the publisher
(Bloomberg) -- Electronic Arts Inc., the video-game giant behind the Battlefield, Sims and Madden NFL franchises, is the latest high-profile victim of a cyberattack, with hackers stealing its source code and related internal tools.“We are investigating a recent incident of intrusion into our network where a limited amount of game source code and related tools were stolen,” the Redwood City, California-based company said Thursday in an email. “No player data was accessed, and we have no reason to
Electronic Arts announced today that Mr. Kofi A. Bruce will be nominated to EA’s Board of Directors at its 2021 annual stockholders meeting.
2K and Gearbox Entertainment today announced that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – an all-new, fantasy-fueled adventure set in an unpredictable world full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry – will arrive on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store in early 2022, during the fourth quarter of Take-Two Interactive’s (NASDAQ: TTWO) fiscal year.
Electronic Arts Inc. shares declined Thursday after the videogame publisher confirmed that hackers had stolen source code for one of its most popular games as well as other data.
Electronic Arts (EA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Over 66,000 people attended the annual E3 video game showcase global event in 2019, but it was canceled in 2020 due to the pandemic. The event will be available virtually in 2021 from June 12-15, Bloomberg reports. What Games Would Companies Showcase?: Ubisoft Entertainment (OTC: UBSFF) (OTC: UBSFY) plans to reveal a new Far Cry game and future content for the recent blockbuster Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, at the Los Angeles annual E3 video game showcase. Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) will launch