Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Videogame Producers stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Videogame Producers stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Videogame Producers stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down -1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EA 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TTWO -17.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TTWO 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ATVI -0.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.2%, for the past 3 months is 37.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 86.8%, the lowest correlation is -26.4%, the latest correlation is 52.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 53.1% between EA and TTWO
The lowest correlation is 11.5% between ATVI and TTWO
Apple reportedly is eyeing U.K. soccer giant Manchester United. The FTC may try to block Microsoft's planned Activision deal.
In this article, we discuss 11 best COVID stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best COVID Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In May 2022, the United States exceeded one million deaths from COVID-19. Healthcare experts believe that the virus […]
Microsoft's takeover of Activision is valued at $69 billion. Activision's board was bullish about the deal in its 2022 proxy statement.
Microsoft and Activision Blizzard are making headlines as the worries grow about whether the former's buyout of the latter will fall through.
(Bloomberg) -- Activision Blizzard Inc. shares sank further away from Microsoft Corp.’s proposed takeover price as investors grow concerned that the US antitrust regulators will block the $69 billion deal. Most Read from BloombergTiantian Kullander, Co-Founder of Crypto Firm Amber, Dies at 30Binance’s Zhao Flags Possible $1 Billion for Distressed AssetsMalaysia PM Anwar Plans Confidence Vote to Prove to Rival He Commands a MajorityStocks End Winning Week With Rate Outlook in Focus: Markets WrapR
The Nasdaq closed lower on Friday with pressure from Apple Inc in a subdued trading session for Wall Street's main stock indexes. Apple slipped on news of reduced iPhone shipments in November from a Foxconn plant in China as production was hit by COVID-related worker unrest.
After avoiding the regulatory scrutiny of its Big Tech peers, Microsoft is facing multiple antitrust reviews.
Yahoo Finance tech editor Dan Howley discusses the likelihood of an antitrust challenge to Microsoft's planned acquisition of Activision Blizzard.
Things were quiet in the stock market on Black Friday, as many investors took the day off as part of their Thanksgiving holiday. The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) was down about half a percent about halfway through the holiday-shortened trading session, underperforming other indexes. Shares of Activision Blizzard were down more than 4% on Friday, putting it among the worst performers in the Nasdaq-100 index for the day.
Heads, Activision stock is overpriced and you should avoid it. Tails, it doesn't matter if Activision is overpriced at all.