Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- WallStreetBets stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- WallStreetBets stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- WallStreetBets stocks down 12.3% on average while median return down 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMC 5.6%, $WEN 4.4%, $GME 1.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WWE -6.7%, $KOSS -6.8%, $CLOV -7.8%, $EXPR -31.7%, $BBBY -43.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMC 8.5%, $WWE 3.2%, $WEN 1.2%, $CLOV 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BB -5.2%, $GME -8.7%, $KOSS -10.1%, $EXPR -14.8%, $BBBY -32.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.6%, for the past 3 months is 48.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 24.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.9% between BB and NOK
The lowest correlation is -27.6% between BBBY and WWE
As it searches for a new CEO, the retailer is working with financial advisers and looking to sell Buybuy Baby.
Despite making changes in the face of activist pressure, home-goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond saw its CEO exit upon reporting a disappointing quarter.
GameStop (GME) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
BlackBerry's (BB) asset-monitoring solution, BlackBerry Radar is now available on Amazon Web Services Marketplace.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. continues to reshape its leadership team in the wake of disappointing quarterly sales that led to the retailer replacing its CEO earlier this week. The company announced on Thursday that it that it has named Laura Crossen as senior vice president of finance and chief accounting officer and Susie A. Kim as senior vice president of treasury and investor relations, effective immediately. Crossen has been with the company since 2001 and most recently served as senior vice pr...
Its revenue plunged 25% year over year to $1.46 billion, which missed analysts' expectations by $50 million, as its comparable-store sales tumbled 23%. Its net loss widened from $51 million to $358 million on a GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) basis. On a non-GAAP basis, it posted a net loss of $225 million, compared to a net profit of $5 million a year earlier, and its net loss of $2.83 per share broadly missed analysts' estimates by $1.44.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index released its annual report on the full-service and quick-service dining segments this week. Satisfaction in the fast food and fast-casual worlds, of local interest due to Dublin-based Wendy’s Inc., dipped 2.6% to a score of 76. Customer satisfaction with Wendy’s was flat to last year at 73.
Bed Bath & Beyond is in a precarious financial position, warns BofA.