Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- WallStreetBets stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 2.7% in a day
- WallStreetBets stocks up 12.4% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- WallStreetBets stocks up 71.8% on average while median return up 55.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMC 378.7%, $CLOV 93.2%, $EXPR 85.6%, $BB 78.4%, $GME 61.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLOV 67.0%, $GEO 25.2%, $WWE 10.1%, $EXPR 7.1%, $WEN 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NOK -0.9%, $GME -6.0%, $KOSS -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.9%, for the past 3 months is 22.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.2%, the lowest correlation is 2.5%, the latest correlation is 36.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.8% between AMC and KOSS
The lowest correlation is -24.4% between AMC and WWE
Before making a trade, he often consults his chief investment officer—his dad—who helps him with the fundamentals and technical set-up. A new crop of mobile apps is making it a cinch to invest, trade, and follow the market, using custodial accounts or tunneling in through other means. While teens might not have much to invest, brokerage firms are eagerly courting them.
Despite the high volatility, it's been a positive week for investors in Clover Health Investments (CLOV), but it's ending in a downgrade to Sell from Bank of America. From Monday's opening price through Wednesday's intraday high of $28.85, Clover stock appeared to be on track to triple in share price by week-end. But enthusiasm for the meme stock peaked early in the morning hours of Wednesday, and fell steeply all day long. Then, in a real "kick 'em when they're down" moment, Bank of America ste
Since April 30, the theater meme stock had averaged an absolute move of 3.6% on Fridays, compared with 14.1% on the other weekdays during that period.
Social media mentions of individual meme stocks were like tumbleweeds on a dirt road as retail investors focused on hedge funds an reloaded for a potentially potent Friday.
Which meme stocks are capturing individual investors’ attention to end the week?
Wendy's (WEN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Wendy's (WEN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Right now, short interest in BlackBerry stock — or total shares sold short on Wall Street — is not extreme.
One of these stocks has legitimate turnaround potential, while the other could benefit from the hype despite the holes in its business.