Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- WallStreetBets stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 3.1% in a day
- WallStreetBets stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 5.7% in a week
- WallStreetBets stocks down 29.6% on average while median return down 14.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GME 47.1%, $BBBY 12.8%, $AMC 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NOK -15.7%, $KOSS -21.3%, $EXPR -25.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GME 21.7%, $BBBY 8.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BB -7.0%, $EXPR -16.1%, $KOSS -26.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 68.1%, for the past 3 months is 68.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 90.7%, the lowest correlation is 12.8%, the latest correlation is 69.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between EXPR and GME
The lowest correlation is 51.6% between BBBY and GME
(Bloomberg) -- GameStop Corp. erased earlier losses to rise to the highest level since Feb. 1 as a wave of Reddit users appeared to rush back into its shares.Shares of the video-game retailer quickly accelerated starting around 2:25 p.m. in New York amid a renewed rush of Reddit posts touting the stocks. Movie theater chain AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. and headphone maker Koss Corp., both retail investor favorites, jumped alongside GameStop to briefly turn positive Thursday before closing low...
Stock last traded at $129.80 after hitting its highest point since a surge in the heavily shorted stock on Feb. 25, which was among the company's four biggest trading volume days ever. Trading volume was last at 0.5 times GameStop's 10-day moving average. Meanwhile AMC Entertainment, another focus for Reddit investing forum Wallstreetbets, also saw a spike in trading around the same time, but after rising as high as $8.56 it quickly sunk back to negative territory and was last down 7.6%.
Trading Options on the Reddit/Robinhoood Stocks Requires Discipline
Personal finance guru Suze Orman derided the GameStop trading spree as "stupid" and "crazy," saying that the effort to short squeeze the company turned investing into a game.
Mark Tritton guided the home-furnishings retailer through the pandemic and now is behind the company's launch of private-label brands.
ETF Wrap is a briefing of what investors need to know about the exchange-traded fund sector, including exclusive commentary and interviews on the industry from MarketWatch
As part of its transformational plans, Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) will introduce at least eight new Owned Brands in fiscal 2021.
It's important for investors to pay attention to the most heavily shorted stocks on the market. Here are the stocks with the highest short interest this week including Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Gamestop, Academy Sports, Rocket Companies, and Gogo Inc. 1.GameStop Corp- 41.22% GameStop Corp (NYSE: GME) is an American retail store that offers video games, electronics, and gaming merchandise. Gamestop share prices have been rising over the past month due to a retail investor led short squeeze. ...
The offering of the trading platform would be based on a $30 billion valuation, compared to $11.7 billion last year Robinhood has been in the spotlight for weeks because of the GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) case when retail traders made hedge funds lose billions of dollars thanks to the short squeeze on the largest video game retailer’s stock. Now the trading platform is ready to go public on Wall Street through a confidential initial public offering (IPO), and it could submit filings to the U.S. S...
(Bloomberg) -- Gabe Plotkin spent the first half of January defending his hedge fund’s portfolio from a Reddit mob, the second half trying to convince investors he can survive a 53% loss, and early February explaining to Congress what happened.Now with the public spectacle subsiding, the most concrete sign is emerging yet that his Melvin Capital Management might actually manage to thrive anew. After adjusting strategy, Plotkin pulled off an almost 22% gain in February, about eight times the retu...