Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RELL 35.6%, $WIRE 32.8%, $HFFG 22.1%, $UNFI 21.3%, $EVI 19.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DIT -7.5%, $CAH -9.4%, $MEDS -13.3%, $GNLN -17.2%, $GRWG -18.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SANW 13.5%, $RELL 12.5%, $BECN 10.9%, $VVV 10.0%, $WIRE 9.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DIT -3.5%, $GRWG -4.6%, $AZZ -4.7%, $MEDS -5.1%, $UNFI -5.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.9%, for the past 3 months is 21.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.8%, the lowest correlation is 6.6%, the latest correlation is 24.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.4% between ARW and GPC
The lowest correlation is -36.9% between CORE and GRWG
ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Networking Competency status for AWS Consulting Partners. This designation recognizes that ePlus has demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success specializing in AWS networking technologies and best practices. AWS networking services help customers and partners to securely connect to AWS from public or private clouds, grouping and distributing their applications across Amazon Ela
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
Shares of Olin Corporation (NYSE: OLN) traded today at $52.22, eclipsing its 52-week high. Approximately 941,000 shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 1.2 million shares. Over the past year, Olin Corporation has traded in a range of $16.03 to $52.22 and is now at $52.14, 225% above that low. Olin Corporation manufactures and sells a variety of chemicals and chemical-based products. The company organizes itself into three segments based on the product type. T
Watsco's (WSO) solid technology innovation, acquisitions, and solid demand for replacement and heating equipment are likely to boost Q3 results.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) and Nike (NYSE: NKE) both got upgrades from Wall Street analysts, but one seems a bit "fuzzier" than the other. Analyst Asit Sharma takes a closer look at the upgrades and analyzes the latest results from Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST). To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
ARCB, DE, and OLN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on October 18, 2021.
A little money can go a long way in the right investments. Check out two stocks and an ETF that could be timely buys right now.
Watsco (WSO) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 873 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 873 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of June 30th. In this […]