Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wholesale Trade stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Wholesale Trade stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 3.0% in a week
- Wholesale Trade stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SIC 49.0%, $TWIN 29.7%, $VVV 16.9%, $GWW 13.7%, $POOL 13.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OMI -13.7%, $AHCO -16.1%, $GRWG -29.5%, $MEDS -36.0%, $GNLN -36.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SIC 30.9%, $HFFG 10.7%, $LCUT 8.7%, $UNVR 6.6%, $TWIN 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KBSF -11.5%, $GNLN -13.5%, $AHCO -13.5%, $GRWG -13.7%, $MEDS -18.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.7%, for the past 3 months is 25.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.8%, the lowest correlation is 10.2%, the latest correlation is 31.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.4% between GNLN and GRWG
The lowest correlation is -44.0% between GWW and HFFG
GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG), ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers with 53 locations across 12 states, today reported record first quarter 2021 revenues of $90 million, versus $33 million in the same period last year.
Despite COVID-related woes, Tractor Supply (TSCO) is gaining from strong demand, a solid e-commerce business and the Life Out Here initiative.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.395 per share, payable on July 30, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 16, 2021.
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
GMS is set to expand footprint in California with the acquisition of Westside.