Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Wholesale Trade stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 10.0% on average while median return up 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UNFI 57.7%, $RELL 44.9%, $DIT 34.2%, $REZI 27.3%, $CAL 26.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FAST -3.8%, $GWW -4.4%, $AE -7.8%, $HFFG -8.6%, $OMI -8.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DIT 15.3%, $SIC 13.7%, $UNFI 12.8%, $RELL 9.0%, $WSO 8.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WEYS -5.9%, $FNKO -7.8%, $TWIN -7.8%, $PETQ -8.5%, $GNLN -11.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.3%, for the past 3 months is 20.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.3%, the lowest correlation is 3.7%, the latest correlation is 19.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between ABC and CAH
The lowest correlation is -52.6% between BCC and FBM
Twin Disc (TWIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RACINE, Wis., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today announced that it will release its fiscal 2021 second-quarter financial results before the market opens on January 29, 2021. In conjunction with the earnings release, Twin Disc will be hosting a conference call to discuss these results and to answer questions at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on January 29, 2021. To participate in the conference call, please dial (800) 239-9838 five to 10 minutes before the call is sc...
Several factors indicate that the housing market is poised to grow this year. This call for investing in KB Home (KBH), Lennar (LEN), Quanex (NX), Watsco (WSO) and Installed Building Products (IBP).
These are the marijuana stocks on the NASDAQ with the best value, fastest growth, and the most momentum for February.
These companies are more profitable than most of their peers
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2021 / Trxade Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDS) an integrated drug procurement, delivery and healthcare platform, will host a virtual roadshow on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.
The COVID-led e-commerce boom along with strength in core categories, including hardlines, apparel and footwear, bodes well for DICK'S Sporting (DKS).
The big shareholder groups in Twin Disc, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TWIN ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...