Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Wholesale Trade stocks up 9.9% on average while median return up 9.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GRWG 71.3%, $PETQ 43.0%, $RCKY 38.6%, $HDSN 29.6%, $AE 27.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CAL -8.5%, $KAVL -8.8%, $TWIN -19.3%, $REZI -28.7%, $FNKO -57.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RELL 23.0%, $EVI 18.1%, $UNVR 8.2%, $HDSN 7.4%, $RL 7.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KAVL -1.9%, $TAIT -3.6%, $HFFG -4.2%, $CAL -7.7%, $GRWG -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.8%, for the past 3 months is 32.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.0%, the lowest correlation is 11.9%, the latest correlation is 20.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between BCC and BECN
The lowest correlation is -60.5% between CAH and EVI
Crane Holdings (CR) is benefiting from its diverse end markets, bettering order trends, divestitures and shareholder-friendly moves.
QIAGEN's (QGEN) latest multiplex test is expected to strengthen its portfolio and boost its fight against the global monkeypox outbreak.
Twin Disc, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TWIN ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 10% in the last quarter...
Olin (OLN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Avnet (AVT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Skechers U.S.A (NYSE:SKX) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over the last...
Here is how PC Connection (CNXN) and Ethan Allen (ETD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Stryker (SYK) continues to benefit from strength in the robotic arm-assisted surgery platform, Mako, and its broad product portfolio. However, pricing pressure weighs on it.
Linde, Texas Instruments, Trane Technologies, PACCAR and AmerisourceBergen are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. Buying under-rated businesses...