Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wineries stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Wineries stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Wineries stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DEO 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STZ -4.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DEO 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $STZ -0.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 0.2%, for the past 3 months is 7.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.2%, the lowest correlation is -41.5%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 40.8% between DEO and STZ
The lowest correlation is -22.1% between DEO and WVVI
A Manhattan federal jury on Wednesday found that Constellation Brands Inc did not violate a U.S. distribution agreement with Anheuser-Busch InBev SA unit Grupo Modelo by selling hard seltzers branded with the Modelo and Corona names. The jury accepted Constellation's argument that its license to distribute beer bearing Modelo's brand names also allows it to sell alcoholic drinks like Corona Hard Seltzer and Modelo Ranch Water. A Grupo Modelo spokesperson said the company was disappointed with ...
In AB InBev's (BUD) latest quarterly results, total volume of beer sold decreased by 0.9%.
Diageo's (DEO) first-half fiscal 2023 results reflect gains from its strong premium portfolio, growth across all regions and favorable industry trends, which aid sales and the organic operating margin.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Drinks group Diageo’s $1bn deal for George Clooney’s Casamigos tequila brand brought plenty of Hollywood glamour but was also met with scepticism. Casamigos was the fastest-growing tequila brand in the US at the end of 2022, according to Jefferies. Its popularity ensured that Clooney and his co-founders received their final performance-based payment from the deal in 2021.
Diageo's (DEO) first half of fiscal 2023 results are likely to reflect gains from market share improvements, continued recovery across markets and premiumization efforts, offset by inflationary costs.
The campaign to encourage people to go meat and dairy free for 31 days is marking its tenth year — and the wider trend for people to drop their consumption habits in January, mostly for health reasons, is gathering pace. Dry January was launched in 2013, and an amazing 9mn British people are planning to have a month off drinking alcohol this year, according to research from Alcohol Change UK, the charity behind the campaign. Meanwhile, 9 per cent of Brits have taken the vegan pledge in January...
Alcoholic beverage company Diageo has revealed plans to acquire Don Papa Rum in a $473 million deal, sending the stock higher on Tuesday.
The liquor giant has agreed to buy the high-end dark rum from the Philippines in a deal worth up to about $473 million.
CABGY vs. STZ: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?