Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wineries stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Wineries stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Wineries stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EAST 8.5%, $STZ 5.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WVVI 5.7%, $EAST 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $STZ -0.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.3%, for the past 3 months is 11.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.3%, the lowest correlation is -19.6%, the latest correlation is -11.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 44.6% between DEO and EAST
The lowest correlation is -20.9% between WVVI and WVVIP
This year has already started with a bang, and with a “blue wave” looming over the United States, three industries could be ready to explode
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Constellation Brands (STZ) concludes all transactions as part of its efforts to accelerate revenue and operating margin growth for the wine and spirits business.
VICTOR, N.Y., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a leading beverage alcohol company, announced today that it has closed its sale of the Paul Masson Grande Amber Brandy brand, related inventory, and interests in certain contracts to Sazerac for approximately $265 million, subject to certain post-closing adjustments. “The closure of this sale concludes a series of transactions within our wine and spirits business designed to help accelerate revenue...
According to a recent report from New Frontier Data, legal weed sales in the U.S. could jump more than threefold between 2019 and 2025 to $41.5 billion. Meanwhile, in 2019, New Frontier Data also estimated that Canadian weed sales would more than double to $4.6 billion by 2024. The following five marijuana stocks entered 2021 with the most cash on their balance sheets, based on their most recent quarterly filing.
Alcohol company Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ) managed to offset lost sales from bars and restaurants amid pandemic restrictions by targeting consumers at home with "brands that people trust," CEO Bill Newlands said Thursday on CNBC's "Mad Money."Q3 Beat: Constellation, the parent company of Corona, Modelo Especial and Svedka Vodka, among many other alcohol brands, reported Thursday a 22% increase in year-over-year revenue in the third quarter at $2.44 billion. The earnings beat comes at...
Both the beer and wine and spirits businesses had double-digit organic growth, but the valuation has become rich
Strong retailing demand from brands like Corona and Modelo offset plunging results at bars and restaurants in the third quarter.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. That could be the mantra for investors in the early days of 2021. Long-term investments may look a little shaky. Which could make now an ideal time to look for short-term stocks to buy. As I write this, the market is in a sell-off that could be happening for several reasons. Some investors are settling positions. The recent runoff election in Georgia will also have a significant impact on the monetary and tax policy of the United States. Howev...