Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wineries stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Wineries stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 0.1% in a week
- Wineries stocks up 6.9% on average while median return up 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EAST 37.6%, $WVVIP 4.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STZ -4.1%, $WVVI -5.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DEO 2.9%, $WVVIP 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WVVI -1.3%, $EAST -16.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 0.7%, for the past 3 months is 6.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 26.3%, the lowest correlation is -20.8%, the latest correlation is -5.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 26.8% between EAST and WVVIP
The lowest correlation is -27.4% between EAST and STZ
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi and Myles Udland discuss how beer sales are faring as the world continues to reopen.
Bars and restaurants continue their recovery from the pandemic, and that is lifting beer sales.
President & CEO, Constellation Brands, Bill Newlands, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss how despite Constellation Brands narrowly missing Q1 earnings expectations, the strong sales mixed with the reopening of bars is a sign of good things to come.
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi breaks down why the hard seltzer market appears to be slowing down.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Diageo, Molson Coors Beverage, The Boston Beer Co and Pernod Ricard
The RTD category is boosting alcohol consumption trends globally. Companies like Anheuser-Busch (BUD), Diageo (DEO), Molson Coors (TAP) and Boston Beer (SAM) steal the show.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
In this article we discuss the 10 best wine stocks to invest in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Wine Stocks to Invest in 2021. The wine industry in the United States, which traditionally relies on tasting room and restaurant sales for close […]
CCU vs. DEO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?