Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wineries stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Wineries stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Wineries stocks down 5.0% on average while median return down 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DEO -6.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DEO -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.5%, for the past 3 months is 12.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.5%, the lowest correlation is -14.5%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.6% between DEO and STZ
The lowest correlation is 1.2% between STZ and WVVI
Bravo's "Summer House" stars talk building an alcohol brand amid shifting consumer drink trends.
Think twice before toasting shares of Boston Beer, maker of Truly hard seltzer, warns Goldman Sachs.
Yahoo Finance's Dave Briggs and Emily McCormick look at how beer stocks are performing after Goldman Sachs downgrades Sam Adams, upgrades Coors, and reiterates its 'Buy' rating for Constellation Brands.
Constellation Brands' strength could allow it to raise prices while Boston Beer's hard seltzer is losing market share, one analyst says.
Yahoo Finance anchors discuss the results of a Hinge study showing that singles, and Gen Z in particular, prefer not to drink alcohol on dates.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them also produce other alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. According to a report by Technavio, the impact on the beer market growth has been neutral amid the economic shock from the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best whiskey and alcohol stocks to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the liquor industry which highlights key trends and major players, you can go directly to 5 Best Whiskey and Alcohol Stocks To Buy in 2022. The novel coronavirus pandemic caused many […]
Sure, tacos and margaritas are good, but why limit yourself to the same thing every year? Well this year, the people don't have to. Because this Cinco de Mayo, Smirnoff is giving all the people something unexpectedly spicy and sweet. They're asking Cinco de Mayo celebrators everywhere to branch outside of the traditional taco and margarita combinations and give their tastebuds something new, something with a spicy-sweet twist. Like flavor-packed foods that pair perfectly with the full boutique o
WORLD CLASS CANADA has crowned Massimo Zitti as the World Class Canada Bartender of the Year 2022. After demonstrating his bartending prowess in six unique challenges across a three-day competition hosted at The Ritz-Carlton in Montreal, Quebec, Massimo Zitti from Mother cocktail bar in Toronto proved that his style of hospitality set him apart, edging out nine other top bartenders from across the country. Following this thrilling win, Massimo will go on to represent Canada at the WORLD CLASS Gl
Strength in the energy drinks business and higher demand are likely to have boosted Monster Beverage's (MNST) sales in Q1. Higher operating costs and supply-chain headwinds are expected to have hurt.