Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Carriers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- 5G Carriers stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- 5G Carriers stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down -3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TEF 13.8%, $RCI 9.2%, $TMUS 7.2%, $VZ 7.1%, $T 5.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VOD -2.8%, $CABO -10.2%, $WOW -24.9%, $USM -28.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CABO 6.2%, $RCI 3.7%, $TEF 3.0%, $VZ 2.3%, $TMUS 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WOW -1.1%, $CNSL -1.7%, $VOD -2.4%, $USM -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.1%, for the past 3 months is 40.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.6%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 19.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.0% between TMUS and VZ
The lowest correlation is -54.7% between TEF and USM
Investors love dividends. After all, there are few things in life better than getting paid.
Beeline, VimpelCom, Veon (NASDAQ: VEON) -- what do these three things have in common? Ever since Putin took the presidency, however, and especially ever since he sent Russian troops and tanks into Ukraine, Veon has been distancing itself from its Russian roots. In 2010, for example, Veon moved its headquarters entirely out of Russia, to Amsterdam, and in 2017, it officially changed its name to Veon.
T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) is ready to join its fellow telecom giants in becoming a massive cash cow. Management provided an updated outlook for the full year with its third-quarter earnings report, and it suggests free cash flow of about $2 billion for the fourth quarter. Fueling that free cash-flow growth is the completion of its integration with Sprint, which comes with some hefty expenses.
From what we can see, insiders were net sellers in Verizon Communications Inc.'s ( NYSE:VZ ) during the past 12 months...
Be greedy (and lazy) when others are fearful.
Among the telecoms is Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), the second-largest provider behind AT&T. The stock sports an attractive 6.89% dividend yield, which also places it in red-flag territory. Often, when a stock's dividend yield rises higher than 5%, it's seen as a warning sign that the company won't be able to pay its dividend obligations sustainably. Should Verizon shareholders be concerned?
A local food bank representative in Washington estimates they are short as much as 4 million pounds of food right now compared to previous years and need your help.
In this article, we will discuss 12 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of high-dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. One of the main aspects of investing in dividend stocks is the sheer focus […]
This holiday, get iPhone 14 Pro on us. Plus, Apple Watch SE, iPad, and Beats Fit Pro. All on us, for a limited time.1 NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Don’t miss Black Friday deals for Apple lovers available only at Verizon, the network America relies on. Verizon is giving you jaw-dropping Black Friday Apple deals on iPhone 14 Pro, Apple Watch SE, iPad, and Beats Fit Pro. Plus, when you sign up for the One Unlimited for iPhone plan, get Apple One, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, App
MATTOON, Ill., November 23, 2022--Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNSL) (the "Company") announced the next step in positioning the Company to continue to execute on its Fiber-to-the-Premise ("FttP") expansion plan to upgrade 1.6 million locations by the end of 2025. Consolidated has extended the maturity of its $250 million revolving credit facility (the "Revolver") by two years from 2025 to 2027, subject to springing maturity, and enhanced its financial flexibility under the