Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Carriers stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- 5G Carriers stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.2% in a week
- 5G Carriers stocks down 14.5% on average while median return down 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TEF 2.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WOW -9.7%, $VOD -10.3%, $CABO -13.5%, $USM -18.8%, $CNSL -42.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WOW 4.9%, $TEF 3.5%, $RCI 2.7%, $VZ 0.7%, $T 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TMUS -0.7%, $CABO -2.7%, $VOD -2.8%, $USM -4.6%, $CNSL -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.3%, for the past 3 months is 28.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.8%, the lowest correlation is -9.1%, the latest correlation is 28.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.6% between TMUS and VZ
The lowest correlation is -46.2% between VOD and WOW
Comcast (CMCSA) announces expansion of services in Eagle Creek and Estacada, OR to increase its range and improve top-line growth.
T-Mobile (TMUS) will offer its wireless network solution to AAA to support and enhance productivity of the latter's roadside assistance fleets.
NEW YORK, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) will report first-quarter 2023 earnings on Tuesday, April 25. The company will present results on a webcast beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Access instructions and presentation materials, including Verizon’s earnings news release and financial tables, will be available by 7:30 a.m. on Verizon’s Investor Relations website, https://www.verizon.com/about/investors. Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nas
Today T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) announced a $1 million contribution toward the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History's new upcoming Cellphone: Unseen Connections exhibition to share the journey and impact of wireless connectivity - past to present - and inspire tomorrow's innovators to think about what's possible into the future.
Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) sure is looking for game-changing opportunities in the artificial intelligence (AI) market. Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE): The two companies are collaborating on advanced generative AI models for Adobe's Creative Cloud flagship products.
What's the news? From Fiber to 5G, AT&T* has hit significant network milestones that are aggressively expanding coverage, increasing capacity and strengthening network resiliency. Over the past 5 years (2018–2022), AT&T invested more than $140 billion primarily in our U.S. wireless and wireline networks, including capital investments and acquisitions of wireless spectrum.1 It's helping us open the door to a world of possibility for people and businesses across the AT&T network and helping first
Recent upgrades lead to testing results that show customers in Sarasota have the best experience on Verizon’s networkSARASOTA, Fla., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verizon has recently made major upgrades to the network serving customers in Sarasota, FL. These upgrades are part of a multi-year redesign of its network architecture to stay ahead of exponential data usage increases, upgrade the technology in the network, and to pave the way for personalized customer experiences. Network upgrade
Recent upgrades lead to testing results that show customers in Augusta have the best experience on Verizon’s networkAUGUSTA, Ga., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verizon has recently made major upgrades to the network serving customers in Augusta, GA. These upgrades are part of a multi-year redesign of its network architecture to stay ahead of exponential data usage increases, upgrade the technology in the network, and to pave the way for personalized customer experiences. Network upgrades in
NEW YORK, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For a better fit, check out BlueJeans Basic, a new free video conferencing plan that allows users to meet for as long as they want, one-on-one or in groups of up to 25 people. With unlimited free meetings enforcing no time limit, users can meet, create, sell, learn and collaborate with peers across time zones—and days—while enjoying superior service that goes beyond simply meeting. “At BlueJeans we’re always looking at ways we can be better partners t
In this article, we discuss 11 extreme dividend stocks with upside potential. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their historical performance, and go directly to read 5 Extreme Dividend Stocks With Upside Potential. In the current inflationary environment, dividend stocks help reduce a portfolio’s volatility and provide a hedge against inflation. […]