Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Carriers stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- 5G Carriers stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- 5G Carriers stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WOW 21.3%, $USM 6.8%, $TMUS 6.4%, $CABO 5.5%, $TEF 5.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VZ -1.8%, $VOD -6.5%, $T -8.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEF 5.9%, $USM 1.9%, $CABO 1.8%, $WOW 1.4%, $VOD 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CNSL -1.2%, $RCI -1.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.8%, for the past 3 months is 21.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.7%, the lowest correlation is -7.9%, the latest correlation is -3.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.2% between T and VOD
The lowest correlation is -20.1% between CNSL and RCI
Improving cultural competence in health care is not just about being able to speak a patient's language. It's about engaging patients and finding solutions that fit their lifestyle, customs and schedules, says Mario Anglada, CEO of Hoy Health, which offers tele-health services for $25, drugs priced between $10 and $40, and a voucher system to gift drugs to friends and family abroad.
Over its nearly five-decade history, HBO has never run commercials. Now WarnerMedia, in a bid to maximize its streaming base, has rolled out a cheaper version of HBO Max with ads — $9.99 monthly, 33% less than the regular $14.99 no-ads plan. The company promises that it will feel as deluxe as any advertising can […]
In this article, we discuss Warren Buffett’s most profitable investments of all time. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these investments, go directly to Warren Buffett’s 5 Most Profitable Investments of All Time. Warren Buffett, affectionately referred to as the ‘Oracle of Omaha’ due to his roots in the former Nebraskan capital, […]
BELLEVUE, Wash., Jun 11, 2021--To celebrate Pride, T-Mobile is supporting organizations that serve LGBTQ+ youth with donations to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation and GLSEN.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best stocks to invest in according to Bruce Berkowitz’s Fairholme Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Berkowitz’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Invest In According to Bruce Berkowitz’s Fairholme Capital. Bruce Berkowitz, […]
BELLEVUE, Wash., Jun 11, 2021--Peter Osvaldik, executive vice president & chief financial officer of T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS), will present and provide a business update on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference.
Nokia's (NOK) C-Band portfolio supports 5G standalone and non-standalone networks, cloud-based implementations and Open RAN products.
Verizon (VZ) solution enables firms that were facing coverage gaps, lost connectivity, fractured security, data congestion & inconsistent service quality to have a dedicated capacity with adequate bandwidth.
Verizon (VZ) Business has launched its first commercial private 5G network solution in the U.S., allowing corporate and public sector customers to bring 5G services to their premises. The new offering expands Verizon’s private networks solution, which includes On Site LTE. “On Site 5G opens the commercial floodgates for the promises of 5G Ultra Wideband, allowing large enterprises and public sector organizations to custom tailor a 5G experience for any premises that demands it,” said Verizon Bus
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) are both slow-growth stocks that are often owned for stability and income. Did I overestimate J&J's ability to outperform Verizon and the market?