Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Carriers stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- 5G Carriers stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- 5G Carriers stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WOW 53.5%, $TEF 4.8%, $T 1.4%, $CNSL 1.3%, $VZ 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RCI -2.1%, $USM -5.1%, $TMUS -10.1%, $CABO -14.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WOW 20.6%, $CNSL 4.5%, $RCI 2.7%, $TEF 2.7%, $USM 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VOD -0.3%, $TMUS -1.9%, $VZ -3.0%, $CABO -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.5%, for the past 3 months is 14.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.0%, the lowest correlation is -6.7%, the latest correlation is 37.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 59.4% between T and VZ
The lowest correlation is -35.1% between CNSL and WOW
Consolidated Communications Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes
With technology stocks soaring, Berkshire Hathaway went all in on oil and telecom.
WFO … WFH … WFX. Today, in a webcast, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) CEO Mike Sievert announced that the company is bringing its Un-carrier mission to enterprise businesses. Sievert and other execs unveiled T-Mobile WFX, three solutions designed to help businesses and their employees meet the remarkable changes they face in tomorrow’s radically-transformed, post-pandemic, work-from-anywhere world.
Let's see if Verizon Communications (VZ) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Is United States Cellular (USM) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Mobile + Home Rewards program offers additional savings and the best pricing available at VerizonWhat you need to know: Verizon Mobile + Home Rewards offers additional monthly discounts to customers that sign up for both Verizon wireless and Fios Home InternetFor a limited time, new customers can get both Verizon Unlimited and Fios Home Internet for as low as $79.99/mo w/ Auto Pay1Register through Verizon Up in My Verizon and get up to $40/mo off in total monthly savings2 BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Ma...
WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar addressed the media conglom’s controversial move to release Warner Bros.’s full 2021 movie slate on HBO Max day-and-date with theaters — he said theatrical releases are still a key part of the studio’s strategy, but also acknowledged that the industry’s approach to windowing has likely permanently changed. “I think we’re still […]
Verizon Frontline, the advanced network and technology built for first responders, will be introduced Sunday during pro basketball’s big gameProfessional basketball teams have partnered with Verizon Frontline to honor first responders, helping deliver free meals to frontline workers from small-business restaurants in teams’ hometownsDonovan Mitchell from the Utah Jazz, along with other professional basketball players, will join first responders in an online gaming experience, hosted on TwitchVer...