Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- 5G Carriers stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- 5G Carriers stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- 5G Carriers stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 2.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $T 22.6%, $RCI 11.0%, $VOD 10.4%, $TEF 5.8%, $VZ 5.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $USM -0.2%, $CABO -6.7%, $TMUS -8.4%, $CNSL -8.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEF 4.3%, $VOD 3.9%, $T 3.4%, $RCI 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VZ -1.8%, $WOW -2.8%, $USM -2.8%, $CNSL -5.3%, $CABO -6.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.2%, for the past 3 months is 25.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.7%, the lowest correlation is -6.8%, the latest correlation is -4.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.5% between T and VZ
The lowest correlation is -35.7% between TEF and VZ
San Antonio, TX, based Investment company Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 3000 ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Ex US Index Fund, Tapestry Inc, Wells Fargo, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, ConocoPhillips, Texas Instruments Inc, Anthem Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Trust Co.
Investment company Culbertson A N & Co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The Travelers Inc, WisdomTree U.S.
Investment company Windward Capital Management Co (Current Portfolio) buys AT&T Inc, PotlatchDeltic Corp, Union Pacific Corp, Unity Software Inc, sells Nordstrom Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Windward Capital Management Co .
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Acropolis Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Merck Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Select ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
AT&T Inc. emerged as the biggest spender in a major auction for 5G wireless spectrum that brought in more than $22.5 billion in total proceeds, the Federal Communications Commission announced Friday.
Low rates and high inflation make cash tough to hold. Look here instead.
Omaha, NE, based Investment company Cambridge Advisors Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Verizon Communications Inc, Schwab Fundamental U.S.
Raleigh, NC, based Investment company Triangle Securities Wealth Management (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Twilio Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, sells The Kraft Heinz Co, Sabre Corp, ViacomCBS Inc, AT&T Inc, Dell Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Triangle Securities Wealth Management.
Investment company McLean Asset Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Avantis U.S. Large Cap Value ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Avantis U.S.